Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43235

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Hi Foxiscully! Wow! This is really a nice fanfic!:ding: Thanks! I really enjoyed reading this. I love the interactions between Mi Nam and the rest of A.N.Jells! I love the A.N.Jell dolls! So cute!!!:luvluv: You sure have a good sense of humor! I love the funny scenes!:lol: I love Mi Nam and Mi Nyu's conversation! Yeah...I agree with you...it will be hard for SH and probably for the rest of the YAB crew to film the twins at the same time because they were not given enough time to film and the focus was really with Mi Nyu portraying as Mi Nam and not with Mi Nam so we didn't get to see the real Mi Nam's personality...just a glimpse of him.:dry: Even SH herself said in an interview that she wished Mi Nam and Mi Nyu's characters have been well developed but oh well...YAB was still one of the best dramas I've ever seen so I wouldn't complain aything...hehe! ;) But, how will Jeremy and Shin Woo see Mi Nyu once she returned to being who she is which is a sweet, pretty and lovable girl? If they fell for her while she was pretending as a boy then her being a girl will bring much trouble to the other A.N.Jells...aaahhhh...it could've been a wonderful season 2!!!:OMG

Anyway, I really like the last chapter when Tae Kyung decided to go with Mi Nyu! Wow!!!:wahaha Very surprising and very Hwang Tae Kyung style! He'll probably find a way to drag Mi Nyu back to Korea after a short while in Africa because I doubt he'll ever let go of his pig-rabbit!!! How sweet! I hope you continue to write more! You have a talent for writing and I thank you for sharing this to us!!! Take care always! God bless!!!:luvluv:

^_^ Blue
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43525

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
Ha ha ha...TQ Demi, maple, Felicia, sunnie, sweet & blue.

I love the real Min Nam (or least the one I created in my head) he he... I actually had a crush with the Min Nam at the US hospital & airport...sick or what...ha ha..even if I knew it was Hacci playing him...he was so bad assed. Completely different from Hacci's Min Nyu. Great actress, that lil girl! (of course, I may be biased... :) )

Anyways, thank you for yr support. Am finishing up the next 2 chapters, now that the weekend is here. Hope to post them real soon...

Sigh....I hope my story can help fill our ANJell empty days....

Song sisters....where r u...????

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43558

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Chapter 9

“Kwenchana?” the handsome hooded guy asked, eyes shaded behind a huge pair of sunglasses.

“Emm,” the pretty girl in a pale pink blouse and grey slim skirt nodded shyly.

“Are your seats comfortable enough?” asked the stewardess, eager to please this couple whom she guessed were VIPs of some sort, but could not really put her finger on.

“We are ok, but could you bring some water please?“ said the hoodie, flashing a megawatt of a smile at her.

“Right away, sir,” nodded the flight attendant before rushing off to do her errand, suddenly finding herself out of breath.

Tae-kyung sighed silently, glad to be able to send the ever hovering attendant to do something. He had a feeling that the girl was curious with him and Min Nyu, probably guessing they were some popular idols or superstars.

Even though flight attendants were quite used to having celebrities in their midst and tend to leave the latter well alone, there were times when the ANJells had to entertain over excited ones on the plane.

Unfortunately, Tae-kyung thought, this was one of the latter occasions. On other instances, Jeremy or Shin Woo were always at hand to give the ladies, or gentlemen, the attention they craved. Not this time, though, Tae-kyung thought regretfully.

“I hope you don’t mind me upgrading our seats?” Tae-kyung turned to Min Nyu, peeling his glasses off as the plane geared into a steady flight after taking off twenty minutes ago.

"No, this is truly fine,” she assured him, yet running her palm nervously on the seat of her plush Business Class confines. It was not riding the Business Class that she was nervous about, though.

More of the fact that she was in close confines with Hwang Tae-Kyung for the long journey and days to come; and she was really not quite sure of what to expect.

After slowly getting over her surprise at seeing Tae-kyung at the kitchen door with a suitcase in hand and then excitement of saying goodbyes to the ANJells and boarding the plane, she was now slowly becoming apprehensive and worried of being with the Hyungnim
for the next few days or weeks.

To ward away her nervousness, she recalled the farewell scene they had with boys, Manager Ma and Cordi Wang earlier, fondly.

Manager Ma had the foresight to usher them to the airline’s Golden Lounge and they were lucky enough to be away from prying eyes of fans and groupies at the airport.

Despite their unannounced arrival at the airport that afternoon, the ANJells still managed to garner excitement and followers from those who were there. Through their hurried walk from the main airport entrance to the Golden Lounge, Min Nyu could see and hear camera flashes, phone clicks and excited screams and chatter following them. The boys, apart from Tae-kyung, gamely awarded some of the fans with one or two smiles and signatures.

Luckily Manager Ma also managed to engage the airport security officers to help usher them on and to control the crowd.

So, within a few short minutes, the group managed to get to the privacy of the Golden Lunge to say their goodbyes. The few elderly company CEOs and politicians there could not be bothered with eye catching idol group.

This time it was Min Nam who looked like he was about to cry. He kept on rubbing Min Nyu’s shoulder to remind her to come back. Shin Woo and Jeremy repeatedly told her to take care of her health and to make sure she ate well. They also turned to Tae-kyung to check her sleeping quarters and make sure that it will be insect and rodent proof, a remark to which Tae-kyung answered with a snort.

Manager Ma and Cordi Wang also took turns to hug her farewell and ask her to take good care of herself.

After countless reassurance from herself to the group and repeated boarding call to their flight, Tae-kyung purposefully took her hand and made her say her last goodbye, before dragging her to the gates.

At her far away look, Tae-kyung asked her, “What’s on your mind? You seem so far away.”

Min Nyu turned to look at him and smiled, “just thinking of the boys and Ma Shilbang and Cordi.”

“Missing them already, huh?” Tae-kyung asked.

“Uhuh,” she nodded. She was actually thinking of how it will hurt her more when it was time for Tae-kyung to leave her.

Trying to get her out of her melancholy, Tae-kyung asked, “Are you excited? Do you know what you will be doing there?”

"A little," Min Nyu turned in her seat to answer him. "Basically I’ll be helping Sister Joanna to look after the children at the school. Also to teach them English until the permanent Sister finishes her training and replaces me.”

"That’s right. Your English is very good. Better than mine, definitely," Tae-kyung smiled down at her, like a proud father.

"But you speak such fluent Japanese," she countered shyly.

"Perhaps we should give each other private language lessons when you come back,” Tae-kyung smiled, lowering his voice as he spoke.

Despite the innocent suggestion, Min Nyu could not help but felt goosebumps on her arms at his words.

Just three kisses and you are already thinking like a wanton, she chastised herself.

“You water, sir, miss…” attended the pretty stewardess, leaning over Tae-kyung.

Tae-kyung had taken the aisle seat while giving Min Nyu the window one.

Leaning back towards Min Nyu, Tae-kyung smiled in acceptance.

“Can I can get you anything else?” she smiled and asked eagerly.

“No, that will be all,” Tae-kyung answered authoritatively.

“Here you go,” Tae-kyung placed the plastic cup in Min Nyu’s cup holder, turning to face his girlfriend while purposefully dismissing the stewardess.

Min Nyu looked up at the pretty girl who hovered over Tae-kyung for a little while longer before turning around to target another unsuspecting VIP.

Min Nyu was a little surprised at how Tae-kyung could ignore such a pretty girl, just as how Tae-kyung used to be mean to Hei Yi.

“Hyungnim,” the ever curious Min Nyu just could not resist asking.

“Hyungnim?” Tae-kyung leaned back in surprise, quirking his left eyebrow in question.

“Eh…Oppa..,” Min Nyu corrected herself before continuing. “Is it really all right for me to call you that?”

“Of course,” Tae-kyung looked away shyly. “It sounds really good actually, coming from you.”

Min Nyu smiled and bite her lower lip in pleasure, “I think I’m going to like calling you Oppa.”

"Well, you are my special fan after all,” Tae-kyung said teasingly. “I will allow only you to call me that to my face.”

“Oppa….” Min Nyu hesitantly continued her question.

“Mwo?”

“That lady is really pretty.”

“Which lady?”

“The lady who served us.”

“The stewardess?” Tae-kyung cocked his head, unsure of where the conversation was going.

“Yes, she’s very pretty.”

“She is?” he scrunched his nose, trying to remember the face.

“Yes, didn’t you notice?”

“No,” he shook his head. “Not really… Why?”

“I just wonder.”

“Why she is pretty?” he asked stupidly.

“No,” Min Nyu answered in exasperation. “I just wonder why you chose me?”

“As my special fan?” he smiled.

“Ye,” she nodded.

“Because you are not pretty?” he answered her with a rhetorical question of his own, pursing his lips, as if in deep thought.

“Chincha, Oppa?” Min Nyu’s eyes wide in surprise.

“Naa..” Tae-kyung laughed at her surprisingly bruised ego. “Is it really important, if you are pretty?”

“No, not really. I just wonder that’s all.”

“You are more that pretty,” Tae-kyung said seriously. “You are beautiful. And I believe I am not biased is saying so. Even when they didn’t know you were a girl, they thought you were pretty, all your other ANjell Hyungs back home.”

He still continued, "you are not only pretty in appearance, but also in nature."

She smiled at his words but then chose not to pursue the subject. She was also surprised at the easy relaxed atmosphere that somehow developed during the conversation and relieved that her earlier apprehension was slowly disappearing.

That was just how it was between the two of them. Like before, they just somehow gravitated towards each other and Tae-kyung's defensive nature would naturally fade away while Min Nyu's shy demeanour would give way to quiet confidence.

They somehow complimented each other that way - surely and positively.

“Is it really ok? You not being with the band for a week?”

“Uhuh. I believe it will be good for Shin Woo to lead the band once in a while.”

“Besides,” Tae-kyung yawned. “I could use with a break.”

Min Nyu suddenly noted his blood shot eyes, as he took a sip of his water.

“Oppa, you didn’t sleep at all last night, did you?” she asked. “Busy making us breakfast and packing.”

“Anya,” he confessed, rubbing his neck, feeling tired all of a sudden.

“Ya, Oppa, why don’t you take a nap,” Min Nyu hurriedly plumping up his pillow and leaning sideways to put it behind his head.

She also quickly open up his blanket for him, before draping it over his legs.

Tae-kyung smiled secretly, pleased at her sudden pampering, letting her do to him whatever she pleased.

“I’ll wake you up when the food arrives, all right,” Min Nyu said as she pushed him back against the pillow.

“Ani, I’m not quite hungry, just let me sleep through the first course. You go ahead and eat first,” Tae-kyung said sleepily, settling himself in.

“All right, Oppa,” Min Nyu replied, accentuating on the latter word, simply because she loved the using the word on Tae-kyung.

“Rest well, ok, I’ll see you when you wake up,” she too snuggling in her seat.

She was startled when Tae-kyung suddenly sat up and started to administer the same treatment on her as how she had bestowed upon him the few minutes earlier. The reciprocating treatment ended with him pressing the remote to put both seats into sleeping positions.

“You take a rest too,” Tae-kyung ordered. “I’ll tell the stewardess to wake you up when the food is served.”

“Oppa,” she said wide eyed at his thoughtfulness.

“Sleep,” he said. “Sleep now.”

And fifteen minutes later the flight attendant found the beautiful couple tucked cozily in their respective seats but turned towards one another; with one small hand clasped tightly in a bigger one across the separating arm rest.

~ To be continued ~
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by foxiscully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chibicheek, feliciawst, Maple, Humilis

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43568

• Maple
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 8
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOXISCULLY... I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS...JOB WELL DONE..HEY SBS WHAT YOU THINK? SEASON 2, HEHEHE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully, jeob, Humilis

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43591

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@foxiscully

WOW WOW WOW my friend...How do you know my thinking...that's what I'm exactly want a continuation of your fanfic...more interaction between the couple, more sweetness to be spazz while reading this chapter...I love you fanfic because their is no much bad characters you put in the story...I can endure anymore reading a story that is to much intruders in their love story...Maybe because in GuenShin thread I'm already exhausted by all the intruders their that trying to ruin the atmosphere in our thread...I'm glad that and honor to found your beautiful fanfic the continuation of the He's Beautiful 2nd to is really amazing story...Hope somebody in Korea read it and try to put it in the big scene and of course the main character will be also the same the ANJELL headed by Shin hye and Sukkie....

thank you so much... can't wait for the next chapter....hope will post it so soon....LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY
:touched :touched
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43643

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
foxis! you did it again! hahahaha
waiting for the next chap. was looking forward to the continuation of this FF and it's finally here. :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: love the interaction!! SBS, your storyline for Season 2. PLEASEEE??? :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43867

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Hi guys...many thanks for all the nice reviews....

I hope you don't mind another Chapter update so soon.

Am just sitting at home this weekend, with nothing much to do...so here goes...

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43868

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Chapter 10

“I feel so old,” Min Young whined.

“Mwo?” Ji Sun asked. “What are you talking about now?”

“I said I feel old,” the dyed brown haired stewardess repeated, still continuing with her spying on her favourite passengers of the day.

The smaller bobbed-haired stewardess peered over Min Young’s shoulders, curious to what was making her friend lament that way.

They were both taking a break before having to prepare for the flight’s tea session, hidden behind the curtain of the deck’s kitchenette, doing what they fondly term as ‘passenger watching’.

“What? Why do you feel old?”

“That couple is making me feel old,” pretty Ji Sun pouted, pointing ‘her couple’ to her friend.

“Who? Eh? Its Hwang Tae-kyung,” Min Young exclaimed in surprise.

Is the group travelling today? Why were we not notified? And why Africa? Min Young talked to herself.

“Mwo? Who is he?” Ju Sun asked.

“He is the leader of ANJell. Only about the biggest thing to hit the Asian music scene since Rain.” Min Young explained.

“Who?”

“ANJell…. THE most popular boyband in Korea….my sister is super crazy about them,” Min Young tried again. “Sigh, why do I bother?
You’ll remain as clueless as ever about your own country’s pop scene.”

“They are singers?”

“Uhuh,” her friend reaffirmed. “Not the girl though…” she trailed curiously.

It was only early last week that she encountered the ANJell boys in the Business Class, when they were on their way to Taiwan for a fan meeting.

Not really a fan, she knew about the band due to the constant updates and shriek fest her 16 year old sister awarded her whenever she brought home an ANJell signature, picture or ‘gifts’ that she can get from the idols whenever she got to serve them on the plane.

In total she has met them three times already. Personally, she loved Shin Woo the most, with his charming smile and sweet nature.

Jeremy was a little childish for her taste and though she admitted that Hwang Tae-kyung was the most handsome, she had yet to see him without a broody expression or a frown on his face.

Until now, that is.

This would mark her fourth time encountering the ANJells, or rather one of the ANJells. And what a different Hwang Tae-kyung this person was. She quickly picked up her passenger list to double check.

Perhaps he’s just a look alike, she thought.

No, it is him, she confirmed, scanning down the page, and the girl is….

Goh Min Nyu.

“Goh Min Nyu?” she asked out loud.

“Mwo?” asked Ji Sun, shaken from her reverie of sighing over the couple’s cuteness.

“Ani, I just double checked the list. It is Hwang Tae-kyung and the girl’s name is Goh Min Nyu…”

“Girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. Certainly looks like it,” she looked at the couple again.

“Never heard a gossip on it, though…but Goh Min Nyu, Goh Min Nyu….why does the name seem so familiar…?” Min Young asked
herself, shaking her head from side to side.

“Goh Min Nyu! That’s the name of the new band member. Ani, it’s Goh Min Nam. And this lady is…..Min Nam’s sister?” her interest peaked.

She quickly googled Min Nam’s picture on her Samsung Galaxy.

“Ha, bingo! Look,” showing Ji Sun Min Nam’s photo.

“Ooo…. They look alike. Twins?”

“Maybe, definitely related, brother and sister…”

“Hmmm…” Ji Sun turned back to her couple, not really interested in Min Nam. “But aren’t they just so cute?”

“Yes, they are, aren’t they?” Min Young smiled at the real life picture the couple made.

As the two of them observed the strikingly beautiful couple, they saw that Tae-kyung had periodically been teasing Min Nyu or fussing over her.

The handsome idol could be seen using any excuse he could get, to touch his pretty companion – a tap on her shoulders to get her attention, a nudge at her elbow to rebuke her retort or a brush on her cheeks to flick away an imaginary fluff.

On her part, Min Nyu shyly basked in the attention but never backing down on any taunts given by her partner.

The couple chatted away, sometimes animatedly and at times in quiet whispers, but with their heads always inclined towards each other.

“Hu Hu… they are waaay too cute,” Ji Sun pouted adorably, in mock envy.

“Ooo…I so have to take a picture with him afterwards,” Min Young clapped her hands gleefully. “A hoodless, smiling Tae-kyung…whee…”

Although a picture taken with both the idol and his companion would be more valuable and meaningful, she knew full well that idols would never grant any picture taking of their girl or boy friends - unless they have made the knowledge public.

Non-the-less, having privy to such intimate exchanges between the two, especially when the idol in concern was the ever elusive and private Hwang Tae-kyung, was an experience in itself.

“I thought you said it was your sister who was the fan?” Ji Sun turned to Mi Young.

“Ehemm,” the more petite attendant cleared her throat. “It is. The photo will be for her…” she tried to cover herself and her reddened cheeks. “Aja, let’s go get tea ready…”

~ To be continued ~
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by foxiscully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chibicheek, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43871

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you so much foxiscully.:luvluv: :luvluv:

I look forward for next chapter, take time..:-V

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 13 years 2 weeks ago #43890

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
thank you for another update! helped released the stress i'm having due to finals! thanks :) :luvluv: :luvluv:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.027 seconds