Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 11 months ago #49134

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
~ Chapter 13 ~

"Hyung. Please, Hyung. Can't we at least have one happy song. This is the third song in four weeks you have given us.... and they are all sad," Jeremy whined behind his drum set.

The four ANJell boys were sitting together in their little music room at the AN Production building.

After two weeks of shutting himself up in his room upon his arrival home from Arua, Tae-kyung finally joined he other members for rehearsals. A week after that he started to give them songs after songs to practice on.

However, like Jeremy lamented, as a reflection of the leader's current state of mind, they were all pretty sad and melancholic.

"Well then, use one of Min Nam's songs. They're pretty fast and upbeat," Tae-kyung scowled. "I'm in no mood to write happy songs."

"My song? You have heard my song?" Min Nam looked up from his fiddling on the keyboard. Tae-kyung was sitting on a high stool in front of Jeremy, tuning his guitar while Shin Woo was at the sofa set, trying to fit suitable arrangements to Tae-kyung scoresheets.

"Ya, Hyung. We are sad too. But look on the bright side. She'll be back in a month's time. Besides, we speak to Min Nyu almost every day." For once Jeremy was the one who provided the voice of reason.

Shin Woo looked from his writing and tried to help Jeremy out.

"Yes, Hyung. Lately Nyu-ya sounds really excited to come back. And we know that the replacement nun is set to leave by end of the month," Shin Woo supplied, trying to placate both his friends.

"Hyung, which song did you hear?" asked Min Nam, oblivious to the other thread of conversation. Instead, he was excited and surprised at the fact that Tae-kyung had heard of his songs and probably liked them enough to suggest the ANJells use them.

"Maybe we can go visit Min Nyu?" Jeremy suddenly said. "Yeah, why not? Huh, Hyung?"

Suddenly all eyes turned to Jeremy. Including Min Nam's.

"I mean, our concert is not till two months. Min Nyu will even be home by then. So, we have ample time to practice." Jeremy justified.

Then, all three pairs of ANJell eyes turned automatically to their leader. Expecting a nod from him.

Tae-kyung remained silent only for a second.

"I'll call Ma Shilbang to make the arrangements," came the affirmation.

"Yeah!" Came three jubilant voices, even from the normally relaxed Shin Woo.

Tae-kyung flashed them one of his brilliant smiles, before getting from his stool to head for the door.

"Hyung, which songs did you hear, Hyung?" asked Min Nam, chasing after the taller guy.

"Most of them. Maybe you should give the scoresheets to Shin Woo, so he can help you with he arrangements," came the reply.

"You don't think them too amateurish?"

"Ya, Goh Min Nam, do you think I would propose to use your song if….” Tae-kyung’s voice trailing behind them.

Shin Woo smiled at the departing figures. Musing on how the male twin looked so much like his younger counterpart, chasing after Tae-kyung like that.

“So, blondie,” he grinned at his remaining friend, while getting up from his seat. “Shall we get the driver to send us home early to pack?”

~To be continued ~
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by foxiscully.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne, sunnie245, mssweet821, feliciawst, jeob, Humilis, Love them, kincade

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 11 months ago #49163

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
foxiscully, thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

So they will go to visit Mi Nyu? So sweet..

Is there any song we know what Mi Nam wrote??? :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 11 months ago #49166

• deanne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 99
foxiscully, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! I enjoyed every single one of your fanfic. You have a special gift of telling stories
so vividly, I hope you continue doing so. As matter of fact it made me sad to know that my love affair with your fanfics would end
sooner that I expected :( :OMG

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 11 months ago #49257

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
@ humils

Yup, I can't resist all of them galavanting together to Africa. You have any thing special you want them to do there? Bear in mind that they are not in a Kenyan safari tho...ha ha ha

& i'm afraid my creativity stops at spinning stories, I'm afraid. So I won't be be posting any Min Nam songs :)

@ Deanne

You have been one of Moving Forward's strong supporters & for that I'm eternally grateful.

I don't know if you know this, but there's a wonderful world out there at the fanfiction.net. You can find any fic under the sun! You're Beautiful has a segment of it's own too - with many wonderful writers. You should check it out. I post my other fics there, which include for Smallville & Saiunkoku Monogatari (an epic anime about love, politics, mythology set in ancient china - an anime worthy of utter devotion :)

Fanfiction.net/Foxiscully

@ mssweet, sunnie, fe;icia, jeob & kincade

Thanks again for the love. I've got hopefully 2 more chapters to go, then it's curtain calls. I shall miss them so much & will probably write other stories about them if any sudden inspiration come (lol)

Till then, hope to see you in the coming updates (muaaahhhsss)
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by foxiscully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne, feliciawst, Humilis, kincade

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 10 months ago #50206

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
~ Chapter 14 ~

"How do you think we should surprise her?" Jeremy asked excitedly. "Shall we all just barge to her class and shout - Surprise! Or shall we wait in her dorm, behind the door and jump out when she enters the room. Or shall we..."

"How about if you just finish your banana and keep quiet for at least five minutes," snapped Min Nam in irritation, tired from the long flight from Seoul.

The entourage was traveling from the Aruan airport to the abyss via three dusty Jeeps - the first carrying Tae-kyung, Min Nam and an excited blond guy. Shin Woo, Ma Shilbang and Cordi Wang sat in the second truck, while the third one transported various gifts and supplies as well as enough clothing for the group's one week stay in Uganda.

Despite Min Nam's tiredness, he was lucky that the group travelled via private jet this time around. Apart from the fact that flying private was collectively cheaper, Tae-kyung decided that it was also the better option since they could dictate their own schedule unlike if they were to fly commercial.

From the day the group decided to visit Min Nyu in Arua, it took them collectively with Manager Ma and Cordi Wang two full days to make all the necessary arrangements.

The group did not arrive empty handed unlike Tae-kyung's initial visit.

This time they came bearing gifts of more school and food supplies as well as some items needed for church use, brought on behalf of Mother Superior.

As a special treat, Tae-kyung included Nintendo Game Boys of myriad colours for each child - pink for the girls and blue or green for the boys. Initially, Tae-kyung wanted to purchase the Portable Sony Playstation consoles for the children, but he decided that the Game Boys with their interchangeable game cartridges would be more practical; and as expected, Tae-kyung included two to three cartridges of every imaginable game sold in Seoul.

However, for a special round faced six year old, Tae-kyung lovingly hid a pair of baseball glove and a leather ball, specially autographed by Korea's top baseball export, Park Chan Ho.

Like Jeremy, both Min Nam and Tae-kyung were excited to see Min Nyu just as Shin Woo, Manager Ma and Cordi Wang. But unlike the blond drummer, the others were a bit more controlled in containing their excitement. Even President Ahn wanted to join the party but last minute promotional assignments needed his urgent attention and dictated him to stay back.

Before leaving Seoul, Tae-kyung managed to get in touch with Sister Joanna to inform her of their visit. Of course the sister was sworn to secrecy of their plans.

But instead of taking up the sister's suggestion of staying in a little inn at the village, the group made a consensus decision to stay at the church. A boxful of sleeping bags solved their sleeping arrangement for the week.

Cordi Wang, however, will be put up in Sister Joanna's room.

The group also thought of having a special concert at the end of their stay for the church and the villagers. Hence, along with their luggages and such, they also packed in a mobile keyboard, their guitars and a mobile percussion set for Jeremy. Apart from the guitars, they planned to leave the other instruments to the church's care, when they finally leave.

"Ya, African bananas happen to be surprisingly good," proclaimed Jeremy, earning a smack behind the head from Min Nam.

"Yup," Tae-kyung smiled to himself, above Min Nam's and Jeremy's bicker, "this visit is definitely a good idea."

+++++++

As luck would have it, the group arrived at the church at dinner time, much like Tae-kyung and Min Nyu's previous arrival.

As the group alighted from their vehicles and made their way into the dining hall, all chatter in the dining hall stopped in surprise.

But before Jeremy could yell his much practiced 'Surprise!', Iko Kimbe shouted and got up from his seat and ran towards the group before launching himself on his much missed idol!

"Well, I expected my first hug to come from your Sister Gemma, but I think your hug is better!" Tae-kyung laughed in greeting, returning the boy's hug before cradling the latter on his hip.

After that, all hell broke loose with children laughing and hugging their visitors, even if the only person they knew then was the leader of the group. Tae-kyung laughingly introduced all the children to the team by their first names, earning smiles of approval from both Sister Joanna and Sister Agatha.

While the ANJell team was busy making acquaintances with children and the two nuns, Min Nyu just stood in a stunned silence, not quite believing her eyes. But her surprise was short-lived before her twin seeked her out for a greeting hug. The visitors from Seoul then all took their turns to hug their much missed family member and friend.

At the very end of the chaos and boisterous introductions, Tae-kyung stood in front of his much missed Number 1 Fan.

"Anyeoung," he quietly said in greeting, giving her the sweetest of smiles, little Iko now permanently attached behind him on a piggy back.

Silenced by utter happiness and unable to reply him, Min Nyu simply moved forward to give him a tight bear hug - laughing and crying at the same.

"I'll take it that this means you missed me too," laughed Tae-kyung, returning her hug.

Then, draping his arm around her shoulders while straightening Iko further up his back, he turned to both Sisters Joanna and Agatha.

"Sisters, do you happen to have enough food to feed some hungry travelers?"

+++++++

As Tae-Kyung predicted, it was truly a happy visit for all of them.

The children loved their presents and despite the heat, the visitors from Seoul enjoyed themselves immensely.

The sleeping arrangeement for the men too proved to be an adventure. With the exception of Tae-kyung and the English bred Jeremy, the other men in the group were used to roughing things out. But equated with children who wanted to join in the supply room camping setting, things started to get crowded after some time. In the end, it were the men who joined the boys in their dorm at nights.

The group tried their best not to disrupt the church's routine. They divided themselves into two groups. The first group comprising Shin Woo and Min Nam, while the other consisted of Jeremy, Manager Ma and Cordi Wang. Each group took turns to either help out during classes or take the time to explore the little village and surrounding area.

Tae-kyung himself had another project of his own. He invited along two extra personnel from AN Production, both of whom arrived the day after.

One was a photographer, frequently engaged by the company and the second a Corporate Social Responsibility expert.

While the photographer's obvious assignment was to document their stay there as well as Min Nyu's and the sisters' hard work, Tae-kyung wanted the CSR expert to assess if there were anything else the ANJell could do to help, not only for the church but for the little village as well.

For a long time then, Tae-kyung had ceased becoming just a mere artiste for AN Production. In fact, after their first year with the company, Tae-kyung had insisted that the group decide their own musical direction, opting to chart their own creative content in terms of composition, arrangement and lyrics.

At first, President Ahn consented due to the respect he had for Tae-kyung's reputable father; but after a while, the president acknowledged the young man’s and his friends' raw talents and left them well alone. AN Production instead concentrated on the group's promotional stints and concert management.

In time, President Ahn also realized Tae-kyung's keen business acumen and tended to rely on the young man's input in the company's management more and more.

Tae-kyung, either on his own or with the ANJell band members, not only composed and produced for themselves but also for other budding and established artistes in the market.

Hence, when Tae-kyung initially refused to write for Mwa Ha Ran, President Ahn had to concede despite of the former’s reputation and influence in the industry; valuing his company's prized asset more than the female diva. And also when Tae-kyung requested for the photographer and CSR expert to join the excursion on the company's expenses, President Ahn approved it without any hesitation.

Thus, back in Arua, despite the group dividing themselves during the earlier part of the day with their respective tasks and pursuits, they all regrouped during the five to seven o’clock free and easy sessions.

The two hours were spent either playing with the children, or practicing for their impromptu concert, or just chatting amongst themselves.

Tae-kyung began to shed his reserved nature more and more - opting to either sit and hug Min Nyu openly during their chat sessions with the others; or cuddling and playing with Iko and the other children. By the third day of their stay there, the children had already mastered the basics of baseball and some already amateur pitchers.

The initial planned one week visit was extended to include five extra days with the last night being the concert night.

ANJell performed all their hits while the children performed local dance and choir songs. Most of the villagers and parents of the children came to enjoy the performances. Despite the audience not being familiar with the Korean language much less the ANJell brand of music, they all enjoyed themselves.

The concert ended with a barbeque and impromptu dancing by the villagers.

Hence, when it was truly time for the group to leave, the whole village turned up at the airport to say goodbye. Some even bearing gifts of local delicacies and ethnic cloths.

Throughout their stay, as expected, three of the group members received most adulation and following - the sexy Cordi Noona, the ever handsome Min Nam and the always comical Jeremy. Shin Woo, though, kept getting extra food and shy smiles from the local lady who cooked and cleaned for the church.

Thus, despite the sadness of seeing their surprise visitors off, the children and villagers waved them goodbyes in high spirits.

Min Nyu and the group’s parting too was not as sad as the previous ones, knowing that the former would be back home soon.

Yes, it was truly a happy visit for everyone.

~ To be continued ~
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by foxiscully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17, deanne, shinhyesgirl, feliciawst, Humilis, kincade

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 10 months ago #50210

• kincade
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 95
@foxiscully
thank you thank you so much... :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
now it is really one more chapter to go???? :OMG :imdead:
too bad, so sad... but on the other hand; its not an ending but rather a new beginning :bingo:
hope you'll get inspired soon to write another fanfic... :pray: :shy: :-V

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 10 months ago #50212

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Dear sis foxiscully, thank you so much. :luvluv: :luvluv:

I really love it. A new HTK with tender heart is lovely. Please don't be too long for the new chapter. :shy: :shy:

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 10 months ago #50213

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Dear guys

So sorry for the really late update. Was too busy with work lately.

N yup, only one more to go. Putting finishing touches to it this weekend...hu hu...

It's kinda sad, but I'm really happy that you've stuck with me til the end. Thank you so much.

BTW, a bit off topic here, but I just finished watching 'What's Up Fox / Foxy Lady' starring cutie pie Chun Jung Myeoung (with that title & hero, how can I resist...ha ha...). I finished it within a 3 day marathon, despite, work, cooking, taking care of children, following the GeunShin thread & fan fic writing (lol). It is that good! Highly recommended! Go check it out.

So, till our next installment, anyeoung!
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanne, Humilis

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 10 months ago #50484

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
Ladies & Gents (if any)

Finally the last chapter.

Thank you so much for the support and encouragement. It has been a blast!

Like all of you, let's pray for another collaboration between these 2 beautiful stars - Sukkie and Hacci.

May all our wishes and spazzes about them be true.

Amin.

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 10 months ago #50485

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
~ Chapter 15 ~

It could have been a scene out of a halyu, but the picture of Hwang Tae-Kyung kissing and twirling a pretty girl in greeting at the airport was certainly not made for the celluloid.

The girl in question sported a shoulder length bob hairstyle and was pulling a huge suitcase behind her before screaming the name ‘Tae-Kyung oppa’ and running towards the leader of the pop group ANJell.

Even more surprising was the fact that all the other ANJell members were also present to welcome this young lady home.

Who is this mysterious girl? To say that she is Hwang Tae-kyung’s sister or relative is out of the question since it is well established that Hwang Tae-Kyung is an only child; and the passionate nature of their embrace suggests that the girl is more than a mere friend.

Perhaps she is a new girlfriend. One to replace the National Fairy in Tae-Kyung’s heart.

Stay tuned to e-Pop for more updates on this story.

“Aigoo.…we didn’t even notice the paparazzi there? We were all excited to welcome Min Nyu mie home,” exclaimed a dejected Ma Shilbang.

“They will ask who Min Nyu is, for sure,” Min Nam added, while peering into his laptop screen.

They were all seated in the basement TV room, engaging in various activities before Min Nam saw the article online.

Jeremy, Cordi Wang and Min Nam were on the carpet near the coffee table sorting out various trinkets Min Nyu brought home as souvenirs. Min Nam was also on the carpet but leaning against the sofa with his laptop on his lap. Shin Woo and Ma Shilbang were sprawled over the same sofa, channel surfing.

But when Min Nam exclaimed over the article that aired mere hours upon Min Nyu’s arrival home, all of them crowded around him to read the article over his shoulders.

Suddenly depressed despite her jubilant mood not so long ago, Min Nyu sighed and said that the piece of news will surely cause problems for the group.

“I should not have told you all I was coming home. I should have just taken a cab here,” she sighed.

“Nonsense!” Tae-kyung boomed from the living room doorway.

He just came in from the kitchen, with two Avian bottles in his hand. As he passed the group crowding over Min Nam’s laptop on the floor, he handed a bottle to Min Nyu before sitting down on the sofa nearest to his girlfriend.

“In fact, this may be a good thing for us,” Tae-kyung said, casually leaning back against the sofa, one arm draped over the back of the seat.

“What do you mean, Hyung? They will not stop digging till they find out who Nyu ya is, just like reporter Kim,” Min Nam looked up expectantly at the Leader, trying to remind him of the days when one particular reporter was hungry to find out who the mysterious girl within the ANJell was.

“Well, maybe we should tell them, then,” Tae-kyung shrugged.

“That Min Nyu is your girlfriend or that she’s Min Nam’s doengseng?” Shin Woo asked.

“I don’t know, maybe both? Well, maybe not at an all out Press Conference, but little hints here and there. They can eventually piece the puzzles together themselves. Whatever it is, I’m not about to hide Min Nyu in a closet somewhere,” he snorted.

“Hyung…? But what about your fanbase?” Jeremy shifted worriedly.

“My fan base, I’m not worried so much,” Tae-kyung smiled looking down at Min Nyu, who was seated by his feet beside Manager Ma.

“But the ANJell’s fanbase as a whole, I don’t want to drag down with me.”

Tae-kyung suddenly leaned forward and let out a long sigh.

“I have seriously put a lot of thought in this. I believe that I am getting a little old for the idol scene,” Tae-kyung confessed.

“Hyung?” Jeremy exclaimed, jumping from his position on the floor onto the seat beside Tae-kyung, not accepting the fact that his Hyung would ever be too old for the idol world.

“Listen me out for a bit,” Tae-kyung trying to calm the excitable blond boy. “I mean, how much do we really have still? At best till 25 and I am 23 now. Shin Woo is a year younger. Jeremy and Min Nam are still at the safe age of 20. Last year alone, showed a significant drop in our fanbase, which was why we seeked out Min Nam in the first place. That, and the fact that my voice is not as good as before for continuous singing. And it really worked, the strategy to get a second lead singer. I don’t know if it’s because of Min Nam himself or just a new member in general.”

“I mean, for instance, Min Nyu was with us for a month plus, but the ratings did not hit the roof until the real Min Nam came into the scene. No offence to you, honey,” Tae-kyung leaned down to ruffle the girl’s hair. “So maybe, the ratings really went up because of Min Nam himself. That just goes to show how weird the fans are, when they could love a prick like Min Nam more than a lovely little thing like you.”

“Hey! I thought this started as feel good session,” Min Nam protested.

“But then again, our fans are mostly girls and they were instinctively aware that you were a girl and not the real Boy Min Nam, I suppose. Which, then again, somehow shows how clueless some people who are close to us are,” prompted a giggle from Min Nyu, knowing exactly whom Tae-kyung meant.

“Who’s the one close to us and don’t know Noona is a girl?” asked Jeremy indignantly, prompting the others to frown incredulous looks upon him.

“So, how do we solve this, Hyung?” asked Shin Woo, knowing full well that Tae-kyung had a solution in hand.

Tae-kyung leaned back and carefully answered, “we just do a natural and carefully staged transition for all of us. Shin Woo can choose between a solo singing career or halyu. Same goes to Jeremy, although Jeremy seems likely to be better at acting than Shin Woo. Then, there’s also the back stage work that we can go into. Directing, producing, artiste management.”

Min Nyu turned slightly to look at Tae-kyung as he continued, “I personally would like to concentrate on my music, writing mostly. And I’ll slowly cut down on the performing side, giving Shin Woo more chances to lead. When I officially announce my ‘retirement’ from the idol world, Shin Woo can officially take over. And when it’s time for Shin Woo to step down, Jeremy will take over and then Min Nam and so on and so forth.”

“To keep ANJell, the band, alive, we can recruit new members, if you like. If not, there will probably be a time for it to disband. But only after we have all established ourselves in our chosen fields.”

At those words, all those in the room seemed forlorn, even if the occasion is long way ahead.

However, the ANJell leader was not about to stop at those doomed words, “But the ANJell itself will have to continue, through a foundation perhaps. Voices of ANJells. Or Wings of ANJells, if you like. That will tie us as a family, contributing our efforts, in terms of money or influence, to help others, orphanages or victims of disasters, or maybe even scholarships creative students.”

“That will also be our business; one that will not only do good for the society but that can also help us propel our names in the industry as adults. WE can then prove that idols can do more good other than just create screaming fanbases. In fact we can ask for our fans to help promote our causes,” Tae-kyung ended, looking around expectantly.

“Woe, Hyung, you thought of all that?” asked Min Nam, clearly in awe of his sunbae.

“Yes, seeing the life that people went through in Arua made me realise how fortunate we all are and sometime how selfish we can be. Well, me mostly,” he grimaced, earning a nudge from Min Nyu.

“I seriously don’t know if it’ll work, but that’s just one way we can move forward, you know,” he smiled down at her.

“Well, it certainly sound like a plan,” the ever thoughtful Shin Woo said. “We’ll make it work, Hyung. You can count on that.”

+++++

"I thought I'd find you here," Tae-kyung called out as he stepped into Goh Min Nyu's bedroom balcony.

Feeling a sudden boldness he never knew he had, Tae-Kyung stood behind Min Nyu and wrapped her from behind.
Min Nyu turned slightly to look up at him, smiling softly in amusement.

“The stars are shining brightly tonight," she commented, looking up into the sky.

"Chincha?" asked the night blind Tae-kyung.

"That's nice. I know the moon is," he replied looking down at Min Nyu. "I’ve really missed you, you know that?”

“Mmm,“ Min Nyu nodded, squeezing the arms that were wrapped around her. “I’m so glad to be home,” she replied shyly.

Tae-Kyung smiled into her hair, rocking her from side to side, just enjoying the moment.

“So, what do you think of my plans? Do you think they are workable?"

Min Nyu turned around slightly in his arms to give her answer.

"I believe that we can accomplish anything if we are together and if work really hard at it," she smiled.

"My Hyungnim has always been a smart person. But, my Oppa..... he turned out to be someone that is not only intelligent, but someone with a beautiful heart as well. No matter how much you try to hide it, your soft big heart just struggles to make an appearance.”

“Ya, Goh Min Nyu, are you praising me, trying to get on my good side, huh? After leaving me to go across the globe all this time. Aish…” he admonished her softly.

“Oh, I know, you’re just trying to get me to buy to stuff again, aren’t you? Trying to get me to buy you a matching ring to go with that necklace of yours, perhaps? What are you trying to imply, huh?” he glared down at her.

“Oppa, I'm implying no such thing! When have I said anything to that effect,” Min Nyu protested.

“You're not implying such thing? Like you’d want me to buy you a ring or something. Unless you do want to imply it, but don’t know how to? I'm ok if you want to imply such a thing.”

MN looked puzzled, “Oppa??” - thinking that her Oppa has lost a vital screw somewhere, or maybe had too much Avian to drink.

“Just imply it already, I'm ok with it,” Tae-kyung said again.

“Huh?”

“Oh seriously, you don't have to be shy about it, I understand that girls like this sort of thing.”

“Mwo?”

“Aishh, ceongmal, if you really insist, this is the only one I could find in such a short time,” Tae-Kyung declared, producing a dainty platinum ring with an exact two-star formation as her necklace.

After a short stunned silence, Min Nyu burst out laughing, “Oppa, You should have just told me you wanted to give me a ring, instead of raving and ranting in a roundabout way. You are too cute, chincha!”

“Ya, me raving and ranting? I can send it back to the shop if you don't want it.”

Min Nyu stopped him in the arm and lifted her left hand shyly. An action that Tae-kyung readily reciprocated by putting the band on her small ring finger.

“So pretty,” she said softly admiring the glint of the diamonds on the ring. She cocked her and said cheekily at him, “You must really like me.”

Tae-kyung simply guffowed at the understatement.

In return, he thrust his left hand towards her.

“It’s a couple ring,” he proclaim, showing off his version of the ring. Unlike Min Nyu’s, Tae-Kyung’s ring is a simple large platinum band that has a cut out of the two star design of the ladies’ version.

Tae-kyung reached for her left hand and put her ring towards his, fitting Min Nyu’s two-star design within his cut out version.

“See, it’s a perfect fit,” he said softly. “No matter how the other is small, while this one is big; or how one is dainty and the other is gruff, they will always be a perfect fit for each other,” his words slowly belying a deeper meaning.

Min Nyu simply stared at the handsome man in front of her; not quite believing that he was truly hers.

“Saranghaeyo, Oppa,” she said, leaning forward to hug him around the waist.

“Ya, Goh Min Nyu,” trying to pry her away from, prompting her to hug him even tighter. “Have I given you permission to love me? I thought I only gave you one to like me!”

She then leaned back far enough and quick enough to stick her tongue at him. Then swooped in for another tight hug.

The mighty Hwang tae-kyung could not put up the charade any longer and simply let out a loud laugh, hugging her in return.

“Saranghaeyo, little pig rabbit. Always....”

~ The end ~
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by foxiscully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17, deanne, shinhyesgirl, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, smsm_JP, kincade
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds