Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74453

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
@Angel88, Almontel, Elankham, Thank you everyone for posting all of those BTS pictures! I was also disappointed not to see a preview, but so happy to see so many pics of the filming.
I also, have watched the kiss scene over and over. I love how it seemed like it was over and then KT went for a little more. Also, I don't know if it is me seeing things, but Eun Sang seemed out of breath by the time it finished. I am really hoping to hear some news about the filming of the kiss: how long did it take to film? How many takes? Hopefully some BTS videos.

I saw some pictures on Facebook. it seems that all of the boys are looking for Eun Sang. Kim Tan seems to be scouring the entire country to find her. MY and YD are also there and they track her down to an Oceanside town.

I would love to see a lot romantic scenes by the beach.

About LMH, saying this is the first time that he has such an affectionate character, I am so glad that it was in the drama with PSH! I some of his other dramas, and he usually plays the serious guy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, vertige25, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74455

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
this is in reference to the radio show when FTIsland JongHoon called ShinHye on Ryewook's radio station:

Park Shin Hye asked to choose between 'Heirs' co-stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin
credit: allkpop
Park Shin Hye was faced with the tough question to choose between her 'Heirs' co-stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin!

On the November 29th broadcast of KBS Radio Cool FM's 'Super Junior's Kiss the Radio', F.T. Island's Hongki and Jonghun got in touch with Park Shin Hye through a phone call.

When Park Shin Hye's former 'You're Beautiful' co-star and friend Hongki shared, "I am watching 'Heirs' very well", Park Shin Hye also threw a compliment, "Because Hongki lent his voice for my drama's OST, it is doing well. I love [listening to] F.T. Island's music these days."

DJ Ryeowook asked, "Heechul is monitoring the drama frequently these days.. But if you had to personally choose between Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) and Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who would it be?" Park Shin Hye replied, "In the drama right now, I am running away from both Tan and Young Do... That is why the situation would get crazy for Eun Sang to come out on radio and say who she likes better."

Ryeowook then turned the tables on F.T. Island, "Then how about Hongki and Jonghoon? Who do you like better?" Park Shin Hye shared, "That is the same as asking me to choose between my mother and father... I was originally closer with Hongki, but I was sad that Hongki doesn't contact me as often anymore... It was nice to suddenly greet you like this and I will definitely appear as a guest soon... There are four episodes of 'Heirs' left. I ask for your love and support until the end."

Who would you choose, Kim Tan or Choi Young Do?

I'm surprised that over 70% were choosing YD instead of KT....I'm all for KT though..ke ke ke...
i think it's because LMH has more fangirls and they don't want anyone to be with their star...aigo....

and Congratulations to HEIRS for being sold to 13 countries and counting!!!

Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74456

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Thanks everyone for all the opinions and pictures. It looks like my hypothesis of Tan Tan being stone cold goes down the drain!

I've been sick for the past week so I apologize for not posting more than I normally do. I have just been reading.

@ sis elsiec: LOL, if the first kiss took 3 hours and the 2 pecks took 3 hours, maybe this one took 6 hours? I know the camera angle had a lot to do with making the kiss look really passionate but I am pretty sure that Shin Hye had her mouth open for this one. And no explicit kissing....what does that really mean right? In Tree of Heaven, when kissing was really needed, she couldn't kiss because she was under age at that time. AND YES, please lots of award for Shin Hye and Min Ho for their work in Heirs.

I am actually surprised to hear that this is the first production that Min Ho has so many affectionate and kissing scenes. I have never seen BOF and Personal Preference, but I thought he had lots of intimate scenes in both those dramas, even BED scenes in PP.

Sounds like Tan Tan is going on a LONG MARCH to find Eun Sang. Just when I thought he had given up her, the guy never stops. I am sure In this way, Young Do and Tan will become good friends again. In fact, maybe Young Do finds Eun Sang first, and instead of hiding where she is, he tells Tan so they can be together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, bungii, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74457

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Morning and Pleasant Evening Everyone.

To All Sistars, Thanks so much for the updates. Hugs.

Just want to share...

www.dailymotion.com/video/x17thl3_eng-su...tan_people?start=227

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74458

• elankham
  • Administrator
Found the pic at HEIRS DC.

web_2949079964_4999bcf1_viewimage.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74459

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Was this the California after party? Min Ho is in his blue shirt!

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74460

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
I read somewhere that they had an after party after they finished filming in California but no pictures or videos have surfaced so far. That picture looks more like a regular dinner to me, I don't know. It would be nice if someone that was there posted a few pics.

I did watched LMH previous dramas and I can say that this kiss is the most passionate I 've ever seen give. In City Hunter and Faith there was only 1 kiss and several hugs. In Personal Taste and BOF there were a few kisses and hugs but none that compare to this one. I just think that Kim Tan character is very affectionate and very open about his feelings while the other characters were a little more reserve/serious. Kim Tan doesn't seem to care: he gave Eaun Sang a peck on the street, a kiss on the forehead infront of everyone at the party ( not to mention the closet one that we all going crazy about). He knows what he wants and goes after it.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elsiec.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74461

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
You are right wish ES and YD have their own drama because I do not know if I am alone here but they seem to have better chemistry than KT ans ES. When YD looks into ES I somewhat feel his pain that he cant be with her . I do not know if its because of how Lee MinHos fan will react so they are very careful I think. That is just my opinion
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74463

• elankham
  • Administrator
I wish both PSH and KWB will together in real romantic comedy drama or movie, it will FUN.

Hopefully this wish can come true just like my dream see LMH and PSH act together..

Miss everyone in early rainy morning.

hugs.

may today will better than the day before.

9874600fd9f9d72a6b35b500d62a2834349bbb16_2013-12-02.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74464

• elankham
  • Administrator
Ehmm...chilly Monday morning here, Outside is drizzling..
such a lovely December...
share still photo of PSH..

828541618_97d941a3_1385904747666702.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, maeladie, Angel88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.894 seconds