Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114422

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sis Narjess, you cannot often MIA. You are important staff here Sister.
May everything is fine with you Sister.
Miss you and Miss Sister Eve too.

But I miss them too!!! Very Much
miss-bone-7_2015-01-25.gif

Screenshot2015-01-25at12.38.17PM.jpg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114448

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, librajapan, Jenzzy, penguin18

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114475

• irene_xxvi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, verfir, bungii, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114511

• irene_xxvi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114518

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Am back sis @Kim :)
Missing this cute couple
In Ha is so warm :heartsh:

received_m_mid_1422198733728_06690272d49e343323_0.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, mariana

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114557

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye: “Lee Jong Suk who likes strawberry shaved ice, ate salt shaved ice instead.” =D

tumblr_inline_nire4mjUn31qbsnap.jpg

Park Shin Hye shares “An incident happened on the day we shot the scene where I said to Chan Soo, ‘I trust you, but I have a small seed of doubt.’ at a cafe.”

"Strawberry shaved ice is Jongsuk's favorite, but when he ate it, his mouth was forming a frown. We asked him, 'what's wrong, what's wrong' and found out out that because shaved ice can melt during filming, the staff members used salt as prop and just put strawberry on top as topping. Jong Suk didn't know so he ate it.” she explains while arousing laughter.

In regards to this incident, during his interview in Samchungdong, Lee Jong Suk shares his thoughts, "I ate a lot of strawberry shaved ice, but never thought it was salt-ice instead. I was disappointed. I felt betrayed by the nuna in charge of the PPL**" he continued while showing his cutely angered face.

**PPL: product placement,
the cafe they shot at was a sponsor of the drama.
© SOURCE

LOLOLOL so it was during this scene, this is the face of someone who ate a mouth full of salt…

2_2015-01-26.gif

credit pienocchio
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, cherylee, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, mariana

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114562

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi guys, i want to sharing my 6th MV about them..Hmm, Jong Suk said that they're not dating but his actions speaks louder than words!!!

BGM is This I Swear by Nick Lachey

Here's the lyrics :

"This I Swear"

You're there by my side
In every way
I know that you would not forsake me
I give you my life
Would not think twice
Your love is all I need believe me

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in

And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there
This I swear

I'm wondering how I ever got by
Without you in my life to guide me
Where ever I go the one thing that's true
Is everything I do I do for you

I may not say it half as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in
And we'll get there
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down my love

And we'll get there

And we'll get there
Ohh we'll get there
This I swear
The following user(s) said Thank You: cherylee, librajapan, mariana

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114563

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio Press Interview with Park Shin Hye

Park Shin-hye chose her type among the actors she has worked with.
Park Shin-hye mentioned about her type among actors she has worked with during the <Pinocchio> finale interview on the 20th. This was more interesting because the actress has worked Jang Keun-suk, Jung Yong-hwa, ‘FT Island’ Lee Hong-gi, Kim Woo-bin, Lee Min-ho and other top class actors in her previous works such as <You’re Beautiful>, <Heartstrings> and <Heirs>.
Park Shin-hye thought about the question and gave a disappointing answer, “It is very hard to pick on. Each of them have pros and cons.” Also explained “Its weird but all of them have great manners. They know how to make the working scene better, does not cause problems with others and does not get tired or frustrated. I can trust and rely on them all.”
As for the question on her know how on harmonizing with other actors, she said “I become close to them.” Adding “Feeling awkward with other actors disturbs the acting itself. I try to open myself and get close to them, then I ask about our acting to harmonize with them.”
<Pinocchio> starring Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk ended on the 15th with its highest ratings of 13.3% (Nielsen Korea, Whole Country).
Park Shin-hye played Choi In-ha, a reporter who cannot lie, struggling to fix a fabricated news story.

How much did actress Park Shin-hye grow from her latest drama <Pinocchio>?
She starred in a popular SBS drama <Pinocchio> which ended on January 15. She played a role of Choi In-ha, a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies.
Choi In-ha was put in a cruel fate to witness a man she is in love and his family breaking up because of her mom. In-ha endures the pain of saying goodbye to her love so he can revenge her mom. She confronts her mom who has wrong professional belief about a reporter, and becomes a reporter who fights for justice. Despite her sufferings, she finally earns love from both her mom and her love.
Not only Park Shin-hye’s stable acting was impressive, but the synopsis portraying downsides of political and economic fields also gained positive reviews from viewer. Pinocchio recorded its highest viewers rating on the 15th, 13.3% (Nielson Korea)
On January 20th, Wiki K-pop reporter went out with Park Shin-hye in a neighborhood of Samceong-dong, Seoul. Her emotions from the drama still lingered on her. We chatted for about an hour and she said, “I and Young-kwang oppa clicked much, Yubi was mood maker with her aegyo. And, Jong-suk said I’m a nagger”.

✔ <Pinocchio> was very interesting drama. It is the first reporter-theme drama to make a hit.
Because the drama resembles our reality such as ‘witch-hunting report’ and ‘media manipulation’, I think many people enjoyed our drama. People showed interests in our drama because it was realistic yet it portrayed something that they were not familiar with which stimulated their curiosity.

✔ It seems like that you have finally taken off your image as a child actor.
I guess a person must have a clear occupational category. In the past, I was a student and I mostly wore school uniform.

✔ What did you care most about while preparing for the drama?
I had to put extra attention on my pronunciation. I must do coverage and tv reporters do not give a long comment. They only do coverage on what they need to write. I made a lot of NG cuts.

✔ You also seemed to put a lot of effort on your make-up.
I think it was the heaviest make-up I wore in this drama. Although a director made me look pretty by adjusting lights, I wore dark eye liner to make my eyes look deeper.

✔ What would it be like if Pinocchio Syndrome does exist in real life?
The person who suffers from Pinocchio syndrome would have hard time to live. He/she wouldn’t get a job. It was hard to act. Making hiccups make your throat sore. It was very hard to fake hiccups when I had a sore throat.

✔ When do you approve yourself giving a white lie?
When my mom calls me and asks me how long will it take me to arrive, I tell her that I’m almost there although I just left. I’m heading home anyway, right?
✔ In-ha’s comic acting was amazing.
Script writer gives humorous lines for each episode. The gesture I made with the line ‘cho cho cho cho cho queen-ka’ was my idea. I’m very wild in real life. I am emotional and easily turn sullen. Jong-suk calls me ‘bbi-soon-yi’ (a girl who easily goes into a sulk).

✔ Through this drama, you earned a nickname ‘Queen of Tear’.
Rather than being an actress who cries a lot in the screen, I would like to be an actress who touches viewers’ emotion. It’s meaningless for me to cry. Any secret to crying? I just get immersed in the scene. I tend to be sensitive when filming crying scene.

✔ Tell us about the most memorable scene.
Well, most of the scene are memorable but the ones with incisive revenge stand out the most. For example, at a conference, In-ha asks her mom “Have you ever disregarded fact in order to give impact?”. I remember some scenes because I didn’t do well. For example, In-ha broke into tears when she found out that Dal-po is Ki Ha-myung and she cries feeling sorry for him. It would’ve been much better if I put in more feelings. Since it was beginning part of the drama, I lacked sympathy which I should’ve overcome…

✔ In the drama, the relationship between In-ha and her mom was the critical point. Was it difficult to delve into emotions?
After feeling disappointed to mom, In-ha approaches her mom as a boss. The man she loved fell apart because of her mom and In-ha also collapsed because of the incident. I cried a lot when I had to leave Dal-po so that he could revenge In-ha’s mom. I was totally absorbed into In-ha. I felt uncomfortable thinking of Dal-po because he would never say harsh thing to her mom because of In-ha.
✔ The drama came to a happy ending as Dal-po and In-ha decided to get married. however, nothing was revealed about In-ha’s changed relationship with her mom. Will In-ha open up her heart to her mom?
It would be hard for mom and dad to reunite but In-ha would probably see them once in awhile. Mom changed as a reporter, so we probably exchanged some tips.

✔ How is your relationship with your mom in real life?
It is totally opposite from the drama. My mom can’t hold her curiosity and she has lots of aegyo which surprise many people. People who tell me that I have aegyo are surprised when they see my mom. She’s really cute.

✔ So, how was it to be a reporter? Did you like it?
No. It’s very difficult. I must check every detail. The hardest thing was to only deliver fact because untrue information might distort meanings.

✔ If you are a reporter, what would you ask to actress Park Shin-hye?
(She pondered for a long time) Well, I’m an actress so.. I would ask about my work in screens.
I never expected to meet Park Shin-hey in such a realistic drama. And I’ve never ever expected that she would show off her true charms through <Pinocchio>.
For me, Park Shin-hye was just ‘pretty actress’ before I saw her in <Pinocchio>. Of course, she was always lucky to work with gorgeous actors such as Lee Hong-ki, Yoo Yeon-suk, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin, and Jung Yong-hwa.
However, she has changed through <Pinocchio>. She has become an actress who could leave something remarkable to the viewers.
Park Hye-shin talked about <Pinocchio> and said “The drama taught me the preciousness of words. My acting has become mature and sophisticated” and expressed her gratitude.

✔ What do you think is the reason the director cast you for the drama ?
The director first saw me from the drama <Tress in Heaven> and he wanted to work with me someday. After watching my filmography, he offered me a cast. He knows my strengths and he believes that I and In-ha look alike.

✔ How was your partnership with Lee Jong-suk?
Everything went good. We had good chemistry. He has great reaction for sure. I can tell that he is listening carefully to my words.

✔ What did your older brother or other friends tell you after watching <Pinocchio>?
Well, he does not talk about me to other people. He does not reveal that I’m his younger sister. Of course, now he feel proud of me and highly praises my work. I think our relationship has become more chummy recently. He was shy but after being discharged from an army, he has become more friendly.

✔ How about playing a bad girl in drama?
Yes, I would only if she is entitled to be a bad girl. However, if she is just a bad girl without any reason, I would not play the character.

✔ You were a singer trainee. What would it be like if you became a singer?
I would ended up being an actress anyway. Just like the current trend, I would be an ‘acting idol’. Haha!. At first, I didn’t learn acting out of my passion. I got into acting because I lacked to control my emotion when singing. After learning acting, I was recommended to pursue acting and took an audition which earned me a cast in <Stairways to Heaven>. I did training as a singer, but my acting career was more successful.

✔ That’s why you are a great dancer.
I have not practiced recently, so it’s not as good as before.

✔ Don’t you want to make your showpiece in film?
I’m not confident yet. Unlike films, I must attract audience to theaters and I’m not sure if I have that power and influence.

✔ What do you want to do on your spare time?
Trip! My aunt lives in German and I would like to visit her. As I go on my tour schedule, I realize that the world is wide and there are many things to see. I plan on going to Thailand for commercial shooting soon and I will stay there for few more days.

✔ You are very popular in other countries especially in Singapore.
Fan meeting in Singapore was planned but it was cancelled due to some problems. I will try to make it happen this year. I’ll go on a tour in March.

✔ Korean fans and fans abroad. Are they different?
Korean fans are quiet but fans abroad are energetic. When I went to Philippine, fans danced as I danced, and they sang as I sang. They are very uplifting.

✔ Kal So-won who played your child role in a film <Miracle in Cell No. 7> is currently dating a boyfriend. Do you have any good news?
I’ve been on and off of relationship without getting caught, but right now, I’m not in a relationship. It’s hard to meet someone that I feel connected to and also hard to maintain the relationship. So, I won’t go on a public dating. I want to make a wedding announcement right before I get married. It’s a good news, but someone might feeling hurt because of me. I’ve seen this happening many times since I was young. I don’t want other people hear harsh things because of me.

✔ If you get married, when do you want to get married?
I wanted to get married early. I thought I would get married at around 23. That plan has been pushed back as more things coming up that I want to challenge. However, I do not want to delay wedding too late. Around 31? I would like to travel alone, meet various people, and experience many things in my life. That’s when I want to get married.

cr: wikikpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii, cherylee, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114565

• irene_xxvi
"For example, In-ha broke into tears when she found out that Dal-po is Ki Ha-myung and she cries feeling sorry for him. It would’ve been much better if I put in more feelings. Since it was beginning part of the drama, I lacked sympathy which I should’ve overcome…"

--I love this part of the interview.. A person who knows her own weakness and knows that she has a lot of things to improve is rare nowadays!! I love her!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, bungii, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114566

• bungii
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 123
I am back here again, thank you everyone for the updates.
I just couldn't get enough of Pinocchio. I am like sinking into a quick sand for this drama - the more I struggle to get out, the deeper I sink.
You know, finally, I get to see most her comical expressions and funny acts all in one drama, I guess we won't see the same when she grows older and matures right? Plus, the show is really fun to watch, I can feel the fun most of actors and actresses had while filming, coming through screen. For the first time, I am thinking of getting the director's cut, in bluray too, when I don't even have a player. Someone, knock some sense into me! Please!

Pardon me for my rant, hopefully I can think straight after this. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.322 seconds