Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 11 months ago #146285

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
When suddenly they were surprise at someone coming at Moyeon's place...
Captain Big Boss expression is daebak :lol:

and Moyeon imitates Captain Yoo Shi Jin :P shhhh. drunk

happens to be Moyeon's mom :lol:

Song Hye Kyo on her return from HK... she is a beauty

...with her manager who is lately seen between the two ;)

:ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 11 months ago #146286

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Descendants of the Sun.....
leads SJK and SHK finally in a selfie shot... in Hongkong dinner

Knuckle bump bts..

cr dispatch
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 11 months ago #146302

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The age of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s characters in the drama were revealed Wednesday.

Despite much speculation that Song Joong-ki’s character is older than Song Hye-kyo’s, the two are both 32 years old, born in the year of 1983.

On the latest episode that went on air on Wednesday, Yoo Si-jin, played by Song Joong-ki, encounters Han Suk-won, the head of the hospital where his girlfriend Kang Mo-yeon, played by Song Hye-kyo, works. Han, who has a crush on Kang, was curious about who her boyfriend is. And when the two men finally run into each other inside the hospital’s elevator, Yoo introduces himself.

“I am Yoo Si-jin, born in 1983, Pisces horoscope, blood type A,” he told Han.

Earlier, Kang’s age was revealed when Yoo saw Kang’s paperwork for her medical voluntary service abroad. Kang was born on Sept. 14, 1983.

In past episodes, the two have been using polite, honorific languages to each other, making viewers curious what their real on-screen ages are.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on KBS2 channel.

By Ahn Sung-mi (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
=X
in reality.....
Song Joong Ki's actually born on September 19, 1985
while Song Hye Kyo is actually born on November 22, 2081

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 11 months ago #146847

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I finally gave in to watching Descendants of the Sun and I'm now in episode 11
Not because that it has the same writer but i see similar scenes that reminds me of Heirs :)
Don't mind me LOL.....
Nice drama and can't wait to finish it
Song Joong Ki is oh so cute!!!

Cgun2S5U8AEP4Be.jpg

Cgun5lGUgAAeU3Q.jpg

Cgun4ZpVEAA7V-_.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 11 months ago #146865

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you sis @jenzzy :) glad that you find it nice as well.
:heartsh:

Had best interactions with friends and ppl at the am train ride to work :lol: all throughout the run of Descendants of the Sun... it brightened my days a whole lot.. We were in synch and enjoying the episodes immensely. It was fun and so proud that had a hand in convincing them to watch this Korean drama which is complete foreign to them to begin with. They have not even watched a single Korean drama at all ! :P we were relating to our experiences and line of work or volunteering, closer to home. They were awesome !!!!
:luvluv: :heartsh:

:heartsh:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 11 months ago #146868

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Descendants of the Sun star Song Hye-kyo has opened up on the megahit drama, sharing some of her personal thoughts and tackling some critical questions.

“He (Song Joong-ki) is younger than me, but I thought I found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such a great person,” Song Hye-kyo said on Wednesday. “Song Joong-ki is known for his sincerity and manners. Although there were difficult scenes including the earthquake, Song was the same all the time. The total shooting period for the drama was nearly double that of other dramas. For the whole six months, Song could have been edgy and lose his temper, but he didn’t,” she was quoted as saying.

At a time when Descendants of the Sun hero Song Joong-ki has expressed his wish to get married (read the report here), Hye-kyo reinstated that her heart did flutter for the lead actor. “Song Joong-ki played his role so attractively, which even made my heart flutter,” said Song, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul. “After I finished filming in December, when the drama was aired, I watched it as a viewer and fell for his charms. After all, I’m really happy that the drama ended well.”

DOTS: Hye Kyo reveals Song Joong Ki's other side
By Anishka Venkat

The drama was filmed to the last scene in advance and Hye-kyo revealed that she personally liked the ending. “Since it was a drama, I think it is acceptable to have such a thing. Screenwriter Kim Eun-sook said that Kang was the first heroine she wrote about who had such a straight talking and confident manner. Before I met with Kim, the character had not been entirely shaped. When Kim met me and saw my bright side, she retouched the script and that was what created the character Kang.”
cr Asia times
:luvluv:

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 7 years 6 months ago #150500

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I miss Eve very much. May she will coming back again.

2124859_article_99_20160908200104.jpg

Song Joong Ki win Best actor The 11th Seoul International Drama Awards 2016.

Beside win for the Best actor, Descendant of the sun also win the best OST.
Spider 'You Are My Everything' (KBS2 'a descendant of the sun' OST)

source: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0002271223

Meanwhile, Woo Bin's official girlfriend Shin Min Ah win the Best Actress for (KBS2 'Oh my Venus.

Congratulations.

may everyone have a great day.
Time to create page: 1.249 seconds