Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #58608

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
As you all know, right now Kim Hyun Joong is having an Asia Tour with The Face Shop as well as promoting his album. Just last weekend, he came to Malaysia and I manage to catch a glimpse of him yesterday. Just wanted to share some pictures with you all.

He looks really gorgeous in person, though i prefer him with black hair. Enjoy~

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101502...063.695661149&type=1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #58675

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
Kim Hyun Joong live in TriNoma on Aug. 25, 2011

kim-hyun-joong-hi-five-touch-400x300.jpg

MANILA, Philippines -- The first-ever “high-five” experience in the country happens when Kim Hyun Joong visits the country in The Hi-Five Touch Event on Aug. 25 at the TriNoma Activity Center to promote his brand new album “Break down,” distributed by PolyEast Records.

All music fans have to do is buy a copy of “Break down” at the event through Astroplus after which a special lotte card will be issued and exchanged for a High 5 touch pass issued by TriNoma. Note that there will be no ticket selling, no autograph signing, no meet & greet nor picture-taking but just a simple “gimme me five” up-close and personal moment with Kim Hyun Joong.

Kim Hyun Joong debuts with the album “Break down” as he displays a different persona compared to his SS501 days. Hyun Joong has taken the most generic route out of all the SS501 member's solo activities—typical synthesizer instrumentals, heavy beats and catchy choruses as well as bubblegum pop.

After rounding up his tour both in the US and South Korea, Kim Hyun Joong hit back the studio and recorded this mini-album with KAT-TUN producer Steven Lee.

Kim Hyun Joong’s involvement in making the album together with Japanese group V6 and Lee allowed him to reveal his talent as a solo artist. “Break Down” consists of six songs, with one instrumental version of the title track.

The title track is a powerful synthesized song with an urban style which features the stylish rapping of South Korea’s Double K; and Ken Lewis (Eminem, Kanye West, Usher and John Legend) as the single’s producer. The music video for "Break Down" was simultaneously released with the single’s digital release.

Marking his comeback to the music scene, the album also features the previously released single “Please” in which Kim Hyun Joong portrayed a different and mature image in his music video. Other album highlights include “Intro (Let Me Go)” which opens with a magnificent pipe organ melody. Also in the album is the song “Kiss Kiss,” another pop/dance song interestingly accompanied with an acoustic guitar, as well as the dance-y, “Yes I Will.”

Aside from the Philippines, “Break Down” will also be released in South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.

Kim Hyun Joong’s solo mini-album “Break Down” is available at all record bars nationwide exclusively distributed by PolyEast Records in cooperation with KeyEast Entertainment and CJ E&M Korea. Special thanks to TriNoma, Edsa Shangri-La, The Black Fleet, Astroplus, Sparkling, MYX, and Manila Bulletin.

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #58694

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun-joong is on the first page of a Malaysian newspaper

KimHyunJoongNews-e1314241598239.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun-joong appeared on the first page of the Malaysian newspaper.

On an online community board on the 24th, several pictures were posted with the title, “Our Kim Hyun-joong is on the cover page!”

In the pictures were pictures taken by a fan of the newspaper he was in from top to bottom. The first page of it was just plastered with pictures and interviews, proving his position as a Hallyu star.

Those who have seen the picture say, “The story behind the Hallyu wave was true”, “Kim Hyun-joongis the extreme Hallyu star”, “Maybe people see the same despite boundaries”, “Kim Hyun-joong‘s excellent looks are also agreed upon in Malaysia”, “It’s awesome he’s on the front page” and more.

Source : nate via hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies, Laurabianca, Qaisya97

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59054

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong a.k.a. Mr. Kindness on his Asia tour!

KimHyunoongmrNiceGuy.jpg

Hallyu Star Kim Hyun Joong has been on Asia tour in Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines since the beginning of August.

He spends two to three days in each country to promote his album by participating in press interviews, broadcasting, newspaper interviews, magazine interviews, autograph session, and high five touch event.

Despite his busy schedule, Kim does not fail to show his love for fans. He makes an eye contact for each fan that attended the fan meeting, shakes hands and gives hug at the event.

Also, he answers politely to his fans’ questions and shows thanks for their presents and surprise events.

On the 23rd, Thailand mass media says, “We love many Korean Wave stars, but especially Kim Hyun Joong because of his polite attitude to his fans.”

And on the 25th where Kim Hyun Joong had a Hi-Five Touch in the Philippines he didn’t failed to say ‘Thank You’ to every fan who had a Hi-Five with him, Filipino Triple S said, “Kim Hyun Joong is very nice.”, “The long time wait is not worthless, Kim Hyun Joong is very Kind.” and more nice thoughts towards Kim Hyun Joong.

Kim closes his Asia tour in the Philippines on the 26th.

Source: Economics Today from Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59056

• Ellizs
Even an old Filipina lady likes Kim Hyun Joong

h_110829_17.jpg

An old Filipina lady likes Kim Hyun Joong too.

An online community posted a picture of Kim Hyun Joong meeting an elderly fan during his Asia tour with the cosmetic brand The Face Shop. The old lady attended the charity auction to see Kim.

She won the auction and she finally met Kim. Kim smiled the entire time while reporters were busy shooting the photos.

People responded: “He is so kind.” “He is so popular! The lady is amazing!” “The lady is so great.”

Source: E News 24 from Nate
credit : dkrogers @korea.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59060

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong causes a Break Down in the Philippines exclusives

9462-h1evf888hz.jpg

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong

Singer/Actor Kim Hyun Joong arrived at the Philippines on August 25, 2011 to hold his High Five Touch event. This event is to promote his first solo mini album entitled "Break Down" released officially in the country by Poly East Records.

With fans with ages ranging from 4 to 75 years old, the event venue was filled with a huge number of crowd that at the moment of Kim Hyun Joong's arrival, the escalators of the malls were shut down! Then the highlight of the event began, the fans who had been waiting for several hours eager to see their idol got to experience a high five, shake hands, and some other lucky fans who got to hug Kim Hyun Joong.

Before leaving, Kim Hyun Joong expressed his gratitude for all of the people who came during that day to see him. He also expressed that he was so overwhelmed with the warm welcome he received and he thinks that his Filipino fans are just amazing.

Kim Hyun Joong is planning to release his 2nd mini album on October this year and will kick off for his Asia Tour on December.

Check out some pictures of the event in the photo gallery below.

Written & Covered by: pauljason@GoKpop
Photos/Edit by: Riin / Paul @GoKpop Philippine Media
Special Thanks to: Poly East Records Philippines
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59115

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong successfully completes his Asia tour

20110830_kimhyunjoong_1.jpg

On August 27th, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong successfully concluded his one month promotional tour across Asia and returned to Korea.

Starting with Japan last month, the star toured seven different countries across Asia, which resulted in blocked-up airports at every entrance. His popularity was definitely confirmed with each visit, as he reportedly ran out of staff to effectively control the crowd for every high-five event. Kim Hyun Joong has also been receiving love calls from record labels around the globe.

Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he’ll be starting an Asia tour concert starting this December. “It was an enjoyable time that allowed me to meet my fans overseas, who are always supporting me and giving me so much love. I’ve gained so much strength from your love and I promise to work hard on my next album.”

The star will be heading straight into preparations for his second mini-album.

20110830_kimhyunjoong_3.jpg

20110830_kimhyunjoong_.jpg

20110830_kimhyunjoong_4.jpg

Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver
credit : allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59150

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong receives a kiss at Philippine fanmeet

110830_kimhyunjoong_kiss-370x275.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong received a kiss from a child fan during his fan meet in the Philippines.

While Kim Hyun Joong was signing autographs for fans, a little girl stood in front of him and danced to ‘KISS KISS‘.

Pleased, Kim Hyun Joong smiled brightly and leaned over to shake the girl’s hand. However, when Kim Hyun Joong leaned over, the little girl gave him a kiss on the cheek. Kim Hyun Joong kept smiling, drawing out the envy of every girl fan.

Netizens stated, “Kim Hyun Joong is so cute”, “How can you be jealous of a little girl”, “To all of those who screamed at the kiss, I feel the same”, and “Kim Hyun Joong seems like a dad who falls stupid for his daughter.”

110830_kimhyunjoong_kiss.jpg

source:nate

credit:allkpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59453

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong is signing a new contract with The Face Shop

TFSKimHyunJoong.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong is fresh from his Asia Tour to promote his debut album as a solo artist, Breakdown. He is signing a new contract with one of the leading cosmetic company in Korea, The Face Shop from Sep 1st. 2011 to Aug 31st. 2012 with the amount of 1.7 billion won.

The Asia Tour made by Kim Hyun Joong was not only for his album promotion but was sponsored by The Face Shop as well. Hyun Joong’s popularity rose and the aggressive advertising campaign , the new product lines of the famous brand was very well received by The Face Shop patrons especially the ladies who has been regular users of the cosmetics and those fans who just recently tried the product due to the promotion discovered how these are suited for Asian skins.

Hyun Joong , now preparing for his second mini album which is scheduled to be launched in October of this year, will definitely be doing another Asian Tour and this time, the actor-singer / artist will be showing off his performing talents and for sure carrying with him the cosmetic brand, which helped him one way or another catapult to where he is now, an International Asian Star! Your loving fans will surely await whatever it is you’re preparing for them , their only one, Kim Hyun Joong!

Credit: enKorea.com + k-popexpress
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 7 months ago #59467

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Two HOT Guys on earth!!!
a1315218800_201109051934304917206901_0.jpg

a1315218800_201109051934314917206901_0.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, connies
Time to create page: 1.481 seconds