TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #55934

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong Dumped by Girlfriend for Calling Her Ex's Name

khj_2011-07-29.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong confessed that he was dumped by his past for calling her his ex-girlfriend’s name.

Kim Hyun Joong appeared on the radio show for the 26th, SBS Power FM (107.7 Mhz) Kwang Hee and Yewon’s Young Street Summer Special. Kim Hyun Joong stated, “I’ve called my past girlfriend my ex-girlfriend’s name and broke up, he said her name without thinking several times and the past girlfriend gave me a cold look.”

He continued, “I was also used to my ex-girlfriend’s likes and pointed at foods she liked to my past girlfriend saying ‘you like this, have some. We ended breaking up because of that incident.”

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about how the past girlfriend got revenge, “This particular girlfriend also plotted revenge on me by calling me her ex-boyfriends name and also suggesting things that the ex-boyfriend liked, it really ticked me off. Most men are indifferent to these things but after going through hit first hand I know what the issue is.”

On this radio show Kim Hyun Joong also confessed other facts: “I’ve only received one confession of love, and I was born on Memorial Day and until elementary school I thought they were putting up the national flag because it was my birthday.”

Source: Star News
credit:soompi
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #56009

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
Kim Hyun Joong announces plans for a Japanese tour

20110729_showcase_hyunjoong_2.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong successfully completed his Japanese showcase on July 29th.

Over 1,800 fans and reporters from 200 different media outlets showed up for the promotional “Break Down“ event at JEPP Tokyo. Although Kim Hyun Joong performed in Japan before with SS501, it was his first time appearing as a soloist. “Even so, I’m not nervous,” he said as he smiled at the crowd.

After performing a total of seven songs, the 4D leader cracked up the audience as he confessed, “I want to sing more, but I don’t have any more songs to sing.”

Concluding the concert, he revealed, “In response to all of the Japanese fans who showed so much love for my solo album, I will be planning a nationwide tour in Japan.”

Kim Hyun Joong will be releasing his second solo album this fall, and will embark on a seven-city tour across Japan in November.

credit:allkpop

Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by gailnav.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #56453

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun-joong to tour Japan in November

2011080110131690731_2_2.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong at the showcase for his first mini-album "Break Down" held at the ZEPP Tokyo in Japan on July 29, 2011. [KEYEAST]

Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong, one of Korea's most popular idol stars in Asia, will tour Japan in November.

Kim revealed the news himself during a press conference held ahead of the showcase for his first solo album held at Tokyo's ZEPP Tokyo on Friday.

"I plan to hold the nationwide tour to thank my Japanese fans for supporting my solo album," Kim said of the tour set to take place in seven cities throughout the country including Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Hiroshima, Yokohama, Nagoya and Fukuoka.

Kim them met with some 1,800 fans for the showcase where he promoted "Break Down," his first album as a solo artist, which he released in several countries in Asia in early June and promoted in Korea.

"Break Down," also the name of the album's title track, had topped various online and offline music charts in Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand and Hong Kong.

After fulfilling the rest of his schedule in Japan, including a charity event for the victims of the March earthquake and interviews, Kim will head to other countries including Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Taiwan and Singapore to promote his album till the end of.

Source : Jessica Kim @10Asia
Credit : asiae.co.kr
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #57176

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
[Photo] Kim Hyun Joong – New Photo For Hang Ten

khj-ht.jpg

khj-ht1.jpg

source: Hang Ten & www.newsen.co.kr

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #57254

• Ellizs
Kim Hyunjoong for Hang Ten Korea casual brand

khj_2011-08-10.jpg

Hallyu star Kim Hyunjoong showed off his appeal in his pictorial for the fall wear of casual men brand, Hang Ten. In the photos, he gives off a lovely smile as he looks off into the distance with a hint of a rugged look.

Earlier this year, Kim Hyunjoong released his 1st solo mini-album titled "Break Down" and showed off his masculine said to his fans. His album was so successful that he has been named the #1 solo artist this year for being the first solo artist to sell over 100k copies of his album.

In one of the pictorial photo, Kim Hyunjoong is wearing a knitted cardigan and a scarf. In the second photo, he looks comfortable wearing a checkered shirt with a black jacket over it and gives off a stylish yet relaxing atmosphere.

What do you think of his Hang Ten pictorial?

hj_2011-08-10.jpg

Source: Donga Ilbo
credit : koreboo
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #57513

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong brings Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to a complete stop

20110812_015212962291_01.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong visited Vietnam and proves his Korean Wave star popularity.

Kim’s agency said, “Kim Hyun Joong visited Vietnam on the 10th after visiting Japan. Many fans came to Ho Chi Minh airport to see Kim.”

Over 2,000 fans waited for Kim all morning to arrive, even though they didn’t know his exact arrival time.

When Kim arrived ate the airport in Vietnam, he waved and smiled to the fans.

Vietnam’s media reported Kim’s arrival the next day, proving Kim Hyun Joong is popular in Vietnam. An official said, “Kim had several interviews with many news papers and TV programs. They were all interested in his plans for albums and dramas.”

Kim’s promotion tour will continue in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines.

Source: Sports Seoul from Nate
credit : korea.com
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Ellizs.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #57523

• aziljangenaj
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 216
I am right.. he;s the star of playful kiss.. hehehe!

they have a nice chemistry with the girl in playful kiss... are they couple? :wahaha

Love to see them together...
Bad Karma Is Just Around The Corner
There's No Cure For Insecurity
I'm a Good Friend but The Worst Enemy

:wahaha

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #57693

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
@sis liza: yes he is the male lead of playful kiss, his chemistry with Jung So Min (Oh Hani) is truly incredible..

But I think they're not a couple.. :bingo: :bingo:

Kim Hyun Joong Wins Over the Hearts of Vietnamese Fans

868a9987c1e24296475f26ddd627e2f4_large.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong won over the hearts of Vietnamese women while pursuing his Asian promotions. For his Asian promotions he started off in Japan and visited Vietnam on August 10th where 2,000 fans came to the airport to meet him. The moment Kim Hyung Joong was out of his gate, he waved to fans and had a bright expression.

Traffic around the airport was congested because of the number of fans that had come to see him. The next day several different new sources announced his arrival in Vietnam.

Beginning on August 11th, Kim Hyun Joong was interviewed by newspapers, broadcasters, and magazines. For the month of August, Kim Hyun Joong will continue his Asian promotions. The other countries that he is visiting are Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.

In other news, Kim Hyun Joong’s “Please” was deemed “harmful to the youth” by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family in South Korea because of the lyrics that contain harmful substances such as drinking and smoking.

credit: Soompi

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #58025

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun-joong visits Taiwan over weekend

kh.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong takes part in a press conference held in Taipei, Taiwan on August 15, 2011. [KEYEAST]

Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong, touring Asia to promote his first solo album, visited Taiwan over the weekend, his first visit to the country in two years.

His agency KEYEAST said through a press release on Tuesday that Kim flew into Taipei on Sunday where he was greeted by media outlets and about 1,000 fans at the airport, and then immediately went to a high-five event set to take place at the plaza of a department store.

Some 5,000 fans gathered at the venue to see the Hallyu star despite heavy rains and in response, Kim offered to change the event to a hand-shaking session to express his gratitude to the fans.

The following day, Kim carried out interviews with the country's top broadcasters as well as holding a press conference.

He is set to head to the Philippines, Taiwan and Singapore as well till the end of August to promote the album titled "Break Down."

"Break Down," also the name of the album's title track, had topped various online and offline music charts in Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand and Hong Kong after its simultaneous release throughout Asia in early June.

kj.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong takes part in a press conference held in Taipei, Taiwan on August 15, 2011. [KEYEAST]

Source : Jessica Kim@10asia

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 8 months ago #58034

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun-joong to appear on top talk show in Taiwan

khj_2011-08-17.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong on Taiwan's TVBS talk show "The Person." [KEYEAST]

Korean singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong will appear on a top talk show in Taiwan, according to his agency KEYEAST on Wednesday.

Through a press release, KEYEAST announced that Kim will be on an episode of Taiwan's TVBS Sunday talk show "The Person," making him the first Korean celebrity to do so.

During a pre-recorded session for the show, Kim spoke about his childhood and debut as well as his acting career and first solo album "Break Down."

His episode is scheduled to go on air on August 20 and will also hit airwaves in Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao, Australia, Malaysia and the United States through TVBS-ASIA.

Meanwhile, Kim flew into Taiwan over the weekend where he was greeted by 1,000 fans at the airport. He then held a hand-shaking session with some 5,000 fans that were in attendance for the event.

The K-pop idol will visit other countries including Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines to promote his album "Break Down," released simultaneously in Korea and Asia in early June, till the end of August.

Reporter : Lucia Hong.
Editor : Jessica Kim.
Time to create page: 0.960 seconds