Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #54508

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun Joong follows up with ‘Kiss Kiss’ on Music Core

20110716_hyunjoong_1.jpg

After a successful promotion with “Break Down“, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong is continuing his promotions with another track, “Kiss Kiss” from his debut album on today’s MBC Music Core.

KeyEast Entertainment explained, “Kim Hyun Joong thought that ‘Kiss Kiss’, a pop dance track with an upbeat rhythm, would be the perfect fit for the hot summer.”

“Kiss Kiss” will be a special treat for fans since it features sweet lyrics written specifically for them. Having captured the ladies’ hearts with his powerful and charismatic “Break Down” image, Kim Hyun Joong will be returning with a more romantic side.

credit : allkpop
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #54509

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong pretended not knowing his friends at the airport?

breakdown41.png

What’s the reason for Kim Hyun Joong to pretend not knowing his friends at the airport?
Singer Kim Hyun Joong’s two sided personality will be revealed!
Kim Hyun Joong recently participated in KBS 2TV’s variety show ‘Secret’ ‘s recordind, he got all nervous when his friend revealed his two sided personality on the show.

On that day’s recording, Kim HYun Joong’s friend who opened the fried chicken restaurant with him suddenly appeared and revealed the secrets of Kim Hyun Joong as his friend instead of a celebrity.

The story was about a snippet of the trip to Jeju Island with Kim Hyun Joong, revealing his disappointment in Hyun Joong.
According to Hyun Joong’s friend, at the airport after coming back from JeJu Island, Kim Hyun Joong wore his sunglass and coat, also leaving his package with his friends and walked away himself pretending not knowing his friend.

Kim Hyun Joong was shocked by his friends sudden appearance and the secrets revealed, other participants at the recording were all scared off by Hyun Joong’s behaviour.

As Kim HYun Joong always talked about his friends on TV, causing them to feel frustrated. Besides the story of Jeju Island trip, they revealed all of Kim HYun JOong’s secrets in order to take revenge.
Kim Hyun Joong’s Jeju trip story will be revealed on 16th via KBS Secret.

Source: new.nate.com
Written by Babyvfan / Associate Writer
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Ellizs.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #54515

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
maybe he must have a reason why he acts so... everybody of us of course have best friends, but there comes a day when the best friend becomes the worst enemy... so, even he ignores them he has a reason. people they said airport. so he had trip with his friend but decided to ignore them on airport. lol if you have seen his fancam on airports you will know why he ignored them on airport.

i don't think this is a BIG secret to be revealed. OMO joongie you don't have to worry that much co'z it's not that bad.. ;)

like my signature says:
"Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be." ^^

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #54869

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong’s cartoon avator ‘U:ZOOSIN’ draws in over a million in sales

20110718_khj_uzoosin1.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong’s official animated character ‘(U:ZOOSIN)’ has reportedly sold 50,000 set units in Korea alone, boasting approximately $1,900,000 USD in sales.

The character was developed by his agency Key East. For the character, Kim Hyun Joong personally made notes and drew sketches and then uploaded them to places like his official website.

The (U:ZOOSIN) character was first introduced to the public back on June 7th at Kim Hyun Joong’s official showcase, and the merchandise are now being sold in 10 different countries including Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore.

Kim Hyun Joong’s agency reported, “The exact sales numbers have not yet been reported. We’re continuously receiving orders for the merchandise from within Korea and overseas.”

(U:ZOOSIN)’s merchandise includes photobooks, T-shirts, small accessories, posters, and key holders. Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong is busy promoting his follow-up track, “Kiss Kiss“.

Source & Image : Star Today via Nate
credit : allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #55387

• Ellizs
Kim Hyunjoong, 2PM, and 8eight perform their goodbye stages on the Inkigayo Summer Concert 2

hj.jpg

Yesterday, 2PM, Kim Hyunjoong, and 8eight all performed their goodbye stages on Music Core. 2PM is leaving the stage to go to Japan for promotions. They had a successful run with their "Hands Up" promotions.

8eight is concluding their "Covering Those Lips" performances due to the fact that Lee Hyun is making his comeback with 2AM's Changmin as HOMME. HOMME released their latest single, "Man Should Laugh," earlier this week. HOMME performed their comeback stage on tonight's episode of Inkigayo as well.

Kim Hyunjoong is concluding his "Kiss Kiss" promotions after only two weeks of performing the track live. Hyunjoong was very successful with his "Break Down" performances before performing his follow up track, "Kiss Kiss"

credit : koreaboo

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #55389

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun-joong wraps Korea activities, departing to Japan this week

khj_2011-07-25.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong [KEYEAST]

Boy band SS501 member Kim Hyun-joong has finished promoting his first mini-album "Break Down" in Korea, according to his agency KEYEAST on Monday.

KEYEAST said through a press release that yesterday was the last day Kim promoted the record, also Kim's first album as a solo artist, released in early June.

"It feels like it was only yesterday that I started preparing my album so I can't believe that I'm already wrapping up my activities here," Kim was quoted as saying.

"Break Down," also the name of the album's title track, had topped various online and offline music charts in the country.

The album, released throughout Asia as well, recently took over a number of music charts including G-music and FIVE Music in Taiwan, Astro music chart in the Philippines, Channel V’s music chart in Thailand and KKBox’s music chart in Hong Kong.

Kim will now promote the album overseas, starting with Japan where he will hold a showcase for "Break Down" at the Tokyo International Forum on July 29, set to be attended by some 1,500 fans and media outlets.

He will then visit other countries including Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Taiwan and Singapore till the end of August.

Source: Jessica Kim@10Asia
credit: asiae.co.kr

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #55422

• Ellizs
[News] Kim Hyun-joong wraps up "Break Down" in Korea

photo184337.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong will wrap up his activities for his second mini album in Korea on the 24th.

Kim came back in June and had been active with his mini album, taking off the soft guy image and going through a transformation.

With his strong charisma, he took over the stage with his title song "Break Down", ranking 1st place in "Mnet Countdown", KBS2 "Music Bank" and others recording a sales of over 110 thousand copies of the album.

Then in the middle of July, he started off with his second title song "Kiss Kiss". Kim will be done with all his activities for his first mini album on the 24th with SBS "Ingigayo" as the last.

Starting to officially go overseas, Kim Hyun-joong said, "I feel it was only yesterday that I was preparing for my album but now I can't believe I'm done with in-country activities".

He continued, "I did my best but there are some parts I feel could've been better. I will return with more to show".

Meanwhile, Kim is leaving for Japan on the morning of 28th for a showcase in the Tokyo International Forum on the 29th.

There, he will display a powerful stage with his title song "Break Down" in front of 1,500 or so fans and will be promoting himself all over Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia and others for the whole month of August.

Source: NATE
Translated by Hancinema.net
credit : dkpopnews
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #55435

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun-joong says last dated five months ago

2011072516400022654_1.jpg

Jung Sun-hee and Kim Hyun-joong [SBS]

Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong has confessed that the last time he had a girlfriend was five months ago.

Kim, 25, made the remark on Monday while appearing on SBS's radio show hosted by TV personality Jung Sun-hee.

Then when asked which girl group he recently noticed, he picked A PINK and said, "I once saw a member of A PINK rehearsing on stage while in her school uniform and she looked very young and cute."

He also said that the song by a girl group he listens to most these days is 2NE1's "I am the Best." "I think they're an amazing group when I see how powerful their performances are on stage."

Kim wrapped up his promotional activities for his first solo album "Break Down" over the weekend and will head to Japan later in the week to kick off his Asia tour.

Originally a member of boy band SS501, Kim has become one of Asia's most popular idol stars since starring in "Boys Over Flowers" with Lee Min-ho, Kim Bum and Kim Jun in 2009.

Source : Jessica Kim @10Asia
Credit : asiae.co.kr
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #55683

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Kim Hyun Joong reveals that he was in a relationship for 3 years

20110727_propose_hyunjoong_11.jpg

On July 26th, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on KBS Joy’s ‘Lee Sora’s Second Propose‘ and revealed that he was in a relationship for three years.

Kim Hyun Joong began, “I’m a human being as well, so I did have quite a few people that I liked. The longest relationship I was in lasted three to four years. We’ve broken up, though.”

He went on to reveal that he was bad at expressing his emotions. “I don’t greet her if I like her a lot. I feel like it’ll be obvious that I like her if I say anything, so I purposely avoid it. Still, I make sure to sing a special song for her when we go for company get-togethers at a karaoke. …But it’s always at the end of the day, so she’s asleep.”

He continued, “I don’t want to lose her, so I’ll be more enthusiastic with my actions. I’ll try to come up with a coincidental meeting and naturally fit myself in. When I confess, I ask questions like, ‘Do you want to see a movie with me or do you want to just end it here today?’ If she says yes to the movie date, then it means we’re dating.”

Kim Hyun Joon had also previously revealed that his last relationship was five months ago.

Fans commented, “Then did he date the girlfriend he broke up with five months ago for three years?”, “Seeing him talk about company get-togethers, maybe she was a labelmate?”, and “I didn’t think we’d hear about this on TV.”

Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate

Credit:allkpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 9 months ago #55873

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun Joong is going on a tour of Asia

201107281216441001_1.jpg

On July 28, Kim Hyun Joong left Korea to attend his showcase in Japan.

On July 29, Kim Hyun Joong attended his showcase for his album called Breakdown.

Kim Hyun Joong is going to have a meeting with over 1,500 people including the press and his fans. He will perform a powerful dance to his songs.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “It feels like yesterday that I started making my album. I don’t yet really feel that it’s time to finish the work. I will make my comeback soon.”

In August, He is going on a tour of Asia including Taiwan, Thailand, Philippine, Malaysia to promote his album.

Source: Newsen from Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds