Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51418

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
Kim Hyun-Joong Makes His Solo Debut On M! Countdown!

kimhyunjoong-20110610.jpg

Sure, he has performed on weekly music shows in the past but never as a solo artist!

SS501 has always had his back, his sides, etc….while they performed on stage together. This time around, Kim Hyun-joong performed on the stage all alone, with the help of some unknown, backup dancers. I think he should have introduced them too! This is the fake Jung-min, fake Kyu-jong, fake Hyung-joon… That would have made me feel better! Nonetheless, his performances were superb on Mnet’s M Countdown and he kept Henecians on their feet throughout each number.

Watch his “Let Me Go”, “Please” and “Break Down” below:

Which seemingly pre-recorded stage did you love the most?

Sources: Sport Korea and CrazyCarrotExtra
cr: popseoul

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by connies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51419

• connies
  • Gold Star
Kim HyunJoong Reveals Drinking Capacity, “12 Bottles of Soju with 2 SS501 members?”

Kim Hyun Joong held his first mini album ‘Break Down’ showcase on 7-June at JangChoong stadium and kicks off his comeback in the music scene. On that day, Park KyungLim was the host for the mini fan meeting, and in the section ‘We Know Kim HyunJoong’, SS501 members Heo YoungSaeng and Kim KyuJong shared their frank talk.

At Park KyungLim’s question about Kim HyunJoong’s drinking capacity, he replied “Kim KyuJong can drink very well, and Heo YoungSaeng certainly can drink well too. If the 3 of us drink together, we can drink about 12 bottles in total.” Shocking the audience with his words.

There were endless stories about Kim HyunJoong’s drinking. Heo YoungSaeng and Kim KyuJong even exposed Kim HyunJoong’s drinking habits “He drinks very fast”. Both of them laughed and said “HyunJoong will not be interested in a girl if she can’t drink.”

In addition, Heo YoungSaeng said “He drank 2~3 bottles in 30 minutes”, and Kim HyunJoong defended “I don’t have time and I want to play, and because I want to forget about the things I want to forget, so I drank fast. I am trying my best to fix this habit.”

Credits : SSTV + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51461

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun-joong album places atop Hanteo chart

2011061017503724208_1.jpg

Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong [KEYEAST]

Singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong’s first solo album “Break Down” claimed first place on Hanteo, Korea's largest record sales chart.

According to the official website of Hanteo today, Kim’s first single “Break Down” (regular edition) was ranked No. 1 on its real-time and daily charts as well as in number of real-time searches.

“Break Down,” which hit stores on Wednesday, is composed of the title track “Please,” “Kiss Kiss” and “Yes I Will.”

The album had received over 70,000 pre-orders and released simultaneously in Asia covering countries including China, Japan and Taiwan.

Kim, 24, made his debut as the leader of the popular boy band SS501 in 2005. He expanded his career into acting with a role in KBS’ smash hit series “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009, which made him a household name in Korea and Asia.

The following year he starred in another small screen adaptation of the Japanese comic “Itazura na Kiss," in which he played the role of Baek Sung-jo.

Recently he marked his full-fledged comeback as a singer by showing up on a music cable channel Mnet’s live music show “M! CountDown” aired yesterday.

Credit : asiae.co.kr
Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51527

• connies
  • Gold Star
KHJ called BYJ (Eng)

Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51682

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
to add more spice:

Kim Hyun Joong reveals he was jealous of Won Bin & Kang Dong Won

[attachment:1]20110613_kimhyunjoong_1.jpg[/attachment]

On June 13th, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Night by Night” and revealed that he was jealous of Won Bin and Kang Dong Won’s handsome looks.

The star was asked, “Is there any actor that you’re jealous of in terms of physical looks?”. Kim Hyun Joong replied, “I was watching the movie ‘The Man From Nowhere‘ and noticed that women were raving over the scene where he shaves his own head. I got jealous without even thinking about it and scoffed to myself, ‘Who really cuts their hair alone like that?’”

He continued, “When I was watching Kang Dong Won’s ‘Jeon Woo-Chi’, I personally thought that he was cool too, but the girls were raving over it, so I jealously remarked, ‘Country dialects aren’t weird!’”

Check out the rest of the episode when it airs later on, which includes his parody of “The Greatest Love” character, ‘Dok Go Jin’!

by VITALSIGN on allkpop
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51707

• Ellizs
Hwanhee Congratulates Kim Hyun Joong on His Solo Debut

405997_large.jpg

Former FTTS (Fly to the Sky) member Hwanhee recently congratulated SS501 Kim Hyun Joong on his solo debut. Kim Hyun Joong debuted with '"Break Down."

The photo was revealed on an online community board entitled: "The sender Hwanhee is good looking, the receiver Kim Hyun Joong is good looking. Celebrating the release of his solo album."

However, there had been an error in the wording of the wreath. On one side it said, "The sender is handsome, Hwanhee." But netizens believe that the flower decorating man had mistaken the wording by writing "Hwanui" instead of "Hwanhee." (similar wording in Korean).

Regarding the gift, netizens replied: "Hwanhee is overflowing with sense." "I wish Hwanhee quickly made a comeback too." "It's good to see he cares for his 'little brother."

750fd019e1661e61c35c45a5b0b99220_large.jpg

source: nate
credit : soompi

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51719

• connies
  • Gold Star
UEE shares a story about Kim Hyun Joong on Night after Night

20110613_ueeconfession1.jpg

After School’s UEE shares her story of her first encounter with SS501′ Kim Hyun Joong causing firing jealousy in many fan girls.

On the June 13th airing of SBS’s Night After Night, UEE confessed, “I first saw him during a CF (Commercial Film) shoot, we held hands right as we met.” She also added, “My coordinator is a fan of Kim Hyun Joong and laughed when she saw this. She had eye contact with Hyun Joong while asking me if I was happy [to hold hands with him], she was really embarrassed.”

UEE then came to her coordinator’s defense and reassured Hyun Joong that her coordinator was not talking to him when she jealously made that comment.

It was clear that Hyun Joong was infatuated by UEE’s presence; the shy flower boy also confessed, “When I first saw UEE, I was secretly making a fuss about how pretty she was in the back.” When he was asked how it felt to hold her hand by MC Park Myung Soo, Hyun Joong confessed that it felt “good.”

Source & Photo : Nate News

Source: allkpop

Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51752

• connies
  • Gold Star
SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong admits he dated a celebrity for 10 months

2011061415_kimhyunjoong.jpg

On June 14th, SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong dropped by SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” for an interview, during which he openly confessed that he dated a female celebrity for approximately ten months.

When DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “Have you ever shown any interest to a female celebrity, or have you received a confession from them?”, Kim Hyun Joong responded, “Yes, it’s true.”

When asked how many, the singer responded, “I didn’t get any confessions, but I did date someone. We met for about ten months.”

Musing, he continued, “I made kimchi fried rice for my girlfriend one time,” stunning fans with the romantic side of his personality.

Kim Hyun Joong also commented on his ultimate ideal woman, Lee Hyori: “I wouldn’t like to meet Hyori nuna while I’m drinking. She’s a nuna that I respect and receive a lot of help from, so I don’t think I’d be able to drink with her comfortably.”

Source: TV Report via Nate
cr: allkpop

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

my heart been broken into pieces upon reading this news!!! :cry :cry

why with Lee Hyori???!!! :cry :imdead:

it is nice if your ideal girl is Jung So Min... huhuhuhuhu

Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51759

• connies
  • Gold Star
Kim Hyun Joong Official Photos from MBC Starry Night

Whenever he is on a radio show, he can not NOT WRITE. He expressed before that whenever a pencil or a pen in his sight, his hand should write.. ALWAYS.

24946522540066415678719.jpg

24949022540059082346119.jpg

24978522540056749013019.jpg

25049522540070082345019.jpg

25285022540064082345619.jpg

25378522540061082345919.jpg

25409522540053749013319.jpg

26031522540065415678819.jpg

mbcfm.jpg

Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51921

• Ellizs
TVXQ’s Yunho & Kim Hyun Joong reveal embarrassing stories on SBS’s “Strong Heart”

20110616_yunho_hyunjoong_2.jpg

On June 14th, TVXQ’s Yunho and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and shared embarrassing moments they experienced during an important event.

Yunho began, “I was filming a cola CF and had to drink 23 bottles. I had no choice but to do it in order to film a good scene. After the filming, I went to meet with the advertisers, who all happened to be women. I was going to greet them with a cool, low voice, but I ended up burping. I burped, ‘Thank youuuuuuuu~.’”

Kim Hyun Joong went a step further by revealing an even more embarrassing story involving a plastic bottle. He explained, “I had to go to the bathroom really bad while filming ‘School of Rock.’ I missed the chance to go to the bathroom so I reached a point where I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.”

He continued, “I noticed that there was a bathroom right next to the entrance so I decided to run in before the female students came in. Unfortunately, there was a large crowd of them coming in and I realized that I’d be crushed to death if I went in. I did a U-turn and returned to the auditorium’s waiting room.”

To the amusement of others, he revealed, “I found an old plastic bottle behind the stage, so I cut a part of it with scissors and… I’ll be taking what happened next to my grave.” He added, “I threw the plastic bottle out the window after I used it.”

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate
cr : allkpop
Time to create page: 0.639 seconds