• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Happy Birthday BJS..Kim Hyun Joong..

May you have blast on your birthday..

Saranghamnida.. :luvluv:

khj2.jpg
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by gailnav.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51148

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Kim Hyun Joong talks about his close relationship with Bae Yong Joon

20110607_kim_hyunjoong_1.jpg

The ‘King of the Hallyu Wave’, Bae Yong Joon, made a surprise ‘voice appearance’ on SBS’s “Strong Heart“!

On June 7th, Kim Hyun Joong made a guest appearance and revealed his close relationship with the CEO of his agency, Bae Yong Joon.

He stated, “A while ago, I’ve heard that Yong Joong hyung went to Busan by himself so I went right away and stayed with him.”

The singer also called Bae Yong Joong during filming, which he fortunately answered. Reportedly, Bae Yong Joon praised Hyun Joong and expressed his deep fondness for the star. He also joked around by saying, “I want to see Hyun Joong being hit by the wind [as punishment for telling a 'weak' story].”

It’s said that Bae Yong Joon lived up to his reputation as a ‘man of gentle charisma’ by answering every cast member’s question.

Source: Star News via Nate

happy birthday KHJ!! :lol: :lol:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51165

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
[TV|Photo] Kim HyunJoong in SBS Strong Heart aired June 7, 2011!

20110605_hjl_sh.jpg

As part of his comeback campaign strategy, Kim HyunJoong is reported to appear in the famous tv show titled Strong Heart at SBS TV.

Photos of him during the show, is circulated over the internet feeding the fans’ curiosity.

Kim HyunJoong is guesting alongwith other idols such as : TVXQ YunHo and 2PM Junho at the show.

At the show, the guest will do performance, get into phone calls and gets surprise guest star appearance.

Watch Kim HyunJoong appearance in Strong Heart on June 7,2011 via SBS TV. [Source is here]

Photos of him from the show are floated below!

hjl_strongheart_pic_1.png

hjl_strongheart_pic_1_b.png

hjl_strongheart_pic_1_c.png

hjl_strongheart_pic_211.png

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51167

• connies
  • Gold Star
this is how Kim Hyun Joong caught my attention and my HEART :luvluv:

he's such a good leader of their group SS501, he has a very cute smile :luvluv: :luvluv:

such a good actor, a singer, a leader and a dancer...

and most of all..... for me he has a "killer smile".. :luvluv: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51215

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Photos from Kim Hyun-joong album jacket revealed

2011060713255804307_1.jpg

Photograph of Kim Hyun-joong from jacket of his upcoming first solo album [KEYEAST]

Photographs from the jacket of singer-actor Kim Hyun-joong's upcoming first solo album have been revealed.

A press release by Kim's agency KEYEAST on Tuesday contained photos of Kim as he is featured in the jacket of his mini-album "Break Down," his first release since parting from his former agency DSP Media with which he had pursued his singing career as a member of boy band SS501.

The statement also said that Kim travelled between the U.S. and Korea for about a year to work on the album, involving himself with the overall production of the record produced also by the participation of Steven Lee who has worked with several popular Japanese groups including V6 and KAT-TUN.

A song titled "Please," a pop R&B tune from the upcoming release, was unveiled early last week, ahead of the album's official release date set for tomorrow in several countries throughout Asia including Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore.

Kim will hold a showcase for his fans today evening to mark the release of the album.

Kim, turning 25 today, made his debut as the leader of SS501 in 2005 but became a household name across the Asia region with an acting role in KBS’ smash hit series “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009.

The members of his group went separate ways in the summer of 2009 however, after their contract with DSP Media expired and Kim newly signed with KEYEAST.

2011060713255804307_2.jpg

Photograph of Kim Hyun-joong from jacket of his upcoming first solo album [KEYEAST]

Credit : asiae.co.kr
Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51216

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun Joong Stuns 4,000 Fans at New Album Showcase

403547_large.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong held the first showcase for his new album “Break Down” on June 7th in front of more than 4,000 fans from all over Asia. He gave a charismatic and colorful performance throughout the showcase, crossing over different genres, much to the delight of fans that have been waiting for his solo comeback for over a year.

He kicked off the show with “Let Me Go,” the intro song of his new album. Wearing a tight leather jacket and pants, along with shades, you could easily sense Kim Hyun Joong’s changed image filled with a more masculine and tough side of him.

d2dbd6e74387858759ece8e5d578f2e9_large.jpg

He followed up with a performance of the title track, “Break Down.” His powerful and dynamic dance sequences impressed many fans, but he would also often flash his adorable smile seeming to be at ease on stage. After two straight performances, Kim Hyun Joong changed into a gray suit and sang “Please” live. “It’s been a long time since we met on a live stage. I’m so happy to hear the fans’ voice,” he said following the third performance.

He then sang “One More Time,” the OST track from his popular drama “Playful Kiss,” and “Kiss Kiss” to close out the first part of the show.

cd4783d5ae38cc9201b8a94165c15ed3_large.jpg

The second part of the showcase opened up with a surprise birthday party for Kim Hyun Joong. His birthday was on June 6th. For the party, his SS501 bandmates, Heo Young Smaeng and Kim Kyu Jong appeared on stage. “I hope you enjoy the stage. It looks like you really became manlier. Your new look even better now,” the two told Kim Hyun Joong. His last performance was “Thank You” from the digital single album he released when he was starring in “We Got Married.”

The fan base at the showcase came from diverse age groups. From teens to people in their 50s, the crowd of more than 4,000 people seemed to enjoy every moment of the show, screaming his name and waving glow sticks.

Kim Hyun Joong released his first solo mini album “Break Down” on June 7th simultaneously across the entire Asian region, including countries like China, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore.

ae4f35505ba48b12c539cc9a3ffafc9c_large.jpg

91be32570384a8dc31dd53197da62adc_large.jpg

Source: Dispatch
Credit : Soompi

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51248

• connies
  • Gold Star
SS501 reflects on their sixth anniversary with thoughtful tweets

20101128_ss501_01.jpg

Idol group SS501 will be celebrating their sixth anniversary on June 8th! To commemorate the milestone, the members left thoughtful messages for their fans via Twitter.

Young Saeng wrote, “Today is SS501’s sixth anniversary! Time flies so fast. I remember crying six years ago because I had finally achieved my dream of becoming a singer. I kept saying, ‘This is great’, even while crying. Since we’ve achieved our dreams, let’s strengthen up! SS501! Let no one forget the meaning of our name!”

Meanwhile, Kyu Jong mused, “Time really does fly fast. It feels like just yesterday that we were all so excited and nervous over our debut on June 8th, 2005. It feels like we were crying only yesterday, and now we’re already here. 5-idols, thank you so much! Really, thank you. And to all of the pretties, thank you! SS501 hooray!”

Hyung Jun also tweeted, “June 8th, 2005, and today. I hope that we’re met with good things and continue to love and support each other. SS501, fighting. I love and thank everyone.”

Beaming, fans replied back, “We will always support you”, “Congratulations on your sixth anniversary”, and “We love you!”

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver
cr: allkpop

Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Ellizs

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51263

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks sis joan for this update.. :superkiss:

Omo its SS501's Anniversary.. :OMG

I wish they would all be together and make an album soon.. :touched

Btw, here's an update about KHJ's show case:

Kim Hyun Joong spots a fainted fan during his showcase

20110607_hyunjoong_kim_showcase_5.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong is being praised as hero for quickly spotting a fan who fainted during the middle of his live showcase.

The showcase was held to celebrate the release of his solo mini-album, “Break Down“, and fans were overjoyed to see that fellow SS501 members Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng made a surprise appearance, taking part in a talk session with Kim Hyun Joong.

That talk session was abruptly interrupted after Kim Hyun Joong suddenly cried out (at 2:23), “Did she collapse?“, while rising from his seat in shock.

Kim Hyun Joong called security for assistance, and the young lady was taken to a local hospital.

KeyEast Entertainment stated, “During the showcase, a fan fainted with mild symptoms of exhaustion. Quick emergency measures were carried out, and she was taken home safely after treatment.”

Source + Photo: Newsen

credit:allkpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by gailnav.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #51414

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Kim Hyun Joong Admits to Plastic Surgery for First Time

403908_large.jpg

In a shocking revelation, singer/actor Kim Hyun Joong admitted for the first time to having gone through plastic surgery on Thursday’s MBC “Knee-Drop Guru.”

For his flower boy image and clear-cut features, Kim Hyun Joong carries the nickname “Walking Sculpture.” So during the show, Kang Ho Dong, the MC of “Knee-Drop Guru,” asked Kim Hyun Joong, “Is the ‘Walking Sculpture’ a work of god or a doctor (plastic surgeon)?”

Without much hesitation, Kim Hyun Joong answered, “It’s god-given but the doctor put the finishing touch on it.”

He further explained, “I broke my nose a long time ago after getting hit by a stone. So I got the bones fixed and a little nose job done.” Throughout the interview, he seemed very confident with his looks as he went as far to state, that “I’m very satisfied with my looks. Can’t you just tell? I wouldn’t switch it with Yoo Sae Yoon (the co-host of the show).”

On Thursday’s episode, Kim Hyun Joong also talked about his decision to sign with Key East Entertainment, what it’s like to work with Bae Yong Joong (head of Key East), and thoughts on his growing popularity.

The SS501 leader has released his first solo mini album “Break Down” on June 7th simultaneously across the entire Asian region. The first showcase for his new album was held yesterday following the release of the MV for “Break Down.”

8a78679399d3f6c66c4b718c4ae4d17c_large.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #51417

• connies
  • Gold Star
well..., even if he has not done by the plastic surgery he still looks handsome for me.. :luvluv: kekeke..

thanks ate gail and ate laura for helping me update of Hyun Joong oppa.. :-V

Geun♥Shin forever
Time to create page: 0.545 seconds