Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #50053

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun Joong to release his first mini-album simultaneously across Asia
20110526_kimhyunjoong.jpg

SS501’s leader, Kim Hyun Joong, will soon be releasing his first ever mini-album simultaneously across Asia.

On May 26th, KeyEast Entertainment stated, “Kim Hyun Joong’s first mini-album ‘Break Down‘, will be released in Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore, all at the same time. We chose to release it simultaneously in Asia because many international fans are anticipating Kim Hyun Joong’s comeback.”

The mini-album’s title track is called, ‘Break Down‘, and the remaining tracks have been listed as ’Intro (Let Me Go)‘, ‘Please‘, ‘Kiss Kiss‘, and ‘Yes I Will‘.

Kim Hyun Joong himself visited the U.S. to prepare for the album, and the music video took 200 million won to film.

The star will start his promotions with a showcase on June 7th, which will host around 4,000 fans. ‘Break Down’ began its pre-orders through an off-line store on May 2oth and the album is set to be released on June 8th.

Source: Star News via Nate
credit: allkpop
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #50214

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
Kim Hyun-Joong Hits The Books
kimhyunjoong1_20110526.jpg

SS501 leader and eternal flower boy Kim Hyun-joong is currently studying performance planning management at Chung-woon University located in the South Chung-cheong Province, Hong-seong. He started classes in March and has been keeping it a secret from the public, but, of course, the secret was bound to be let out. Kim Hyun-joong entered the university on a professor recommendation and was able to receive some credit with his previous experience in the entertainment industry.

Kim Hyun-joong must be an insane workaholic because he has been attending classes, studying, and taking exams while simultaneously preparing for his solo debut. His first official outing as a solo singer will be on June 7th with a showcase in the Jang-choong Gymnasium in Seoul.

Talk about working double time – earning a degree and being a full-time idol. People already have a hard enough time keeping up with one thing, and Kim Hyun-joong is doing both.

credit: popseoul

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: katnissgale

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #50215

• connies
  • Gold Star
Kim Hyun Joong Prepares For Grand Opening Of Social Media Pages

397245_large.jpg

On May 23rd, KeyEast Ceo,Phil Shin, tweeted the news about Kim Hyun Joong appearing on global social media sites for the very first time. Fans have been tweeting, emailing, and contacting the singer's agency in every way possible to persuade them to make a Twitter account for the SS501 member. Well, the fan club and album is on its way,but there was still no Twitter in sight!

So, what was the company's alternative? Youtube and Facebook!

Below is one of his many tweets to a diehard Henecian:

" We're preparing for opening the official YouTube and Facebook account for KHJ's new album. Thanks!"

Details about the new accounts are still pending. When the pages are created, will you be joining in on the Henecian fun?

Source: soompi
Credit: @philshin76

________________________________________________________________________________________________

i can't wait for this ..^^

HWAITING Kim Hyun Joong oppah!! :luvluv: :luvluv:

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #50216

• connies
  • Gold Star
김현중(Kim Hyun joong) - 제발(Please) Teaser

a good leader, a good singer, and a good dancer.. :kiss1:

why is it every time i saw you my heart is beating faster?/ :luvluv: :luvluv:

i love the way you dance... i love all of you!! :superkiss:

i like your new look now :touched , OMG!! ( ang gwapo mo tlaga super!! )

Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #50296

• connies
  • Gold Star
Spoiler photo reveals that Kim Hyun Joong will guest on ‘Running Man’

20110528_kim_hyunjoong_11.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong is causing a lot of excitement after he was spotted in a series of leaked photos. SBS’s ‘Running Man’.

A viral post has been going around on various community boards, with the title ‘Kim Hyun Joong is appearing on ‘Running Man’.

The popular variety show from SBS brings on the nation’s top celebrities to face off against cast members in the completion of missions. It looks like Kim Hyun Joong is slotted to appear on a future episode, and fans can’t wait to see their favorite idol in action.

Naturally, any new photo of the SS501 star immediately draws reactions of how hot he looks with his short haircut.

Netizens have been commenting, “Looks like he’s appearing in time with his solo activities”, “Even though it looks like he gained weight, he’s still hot”, and “Look at that superior sculpture-like beauty”.

Stay tuned for more as he prepares to release his first mini-album on June 8th!

Source: Daily Sports via Nate
credit: allkpop

Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #50452

• connies
  • Gold Star
Kim Hyun Joong @ Running Man spoiler photo is eye-catching ‘Chubby Cheeks Cute Yellow Chick’.. :luvluv:

khjchubby.jpg

Singer from SS501 cum actor Kim Hyun Joong’s appearance on Running Man (variety program) has been confirmed with a spoiler and this fact has become a main focus of netizens.

Recently, photos of Kim Hyun Joong filming SBS ‘Good Sunday – Running Man’ has been uploaded on an online community site; attracting the attention of netizens.

In the photo, Kim Hyun Joong is seen wearing a yellow t-shirt and white vest. In addition, he looks cuter than before with chubbier cheeks. But, as always, his statuesque good looks are as eye-catching as ever.

Kim Hyun Joong has not appeared on entertainment programs for a long time and the netizens who saw the photos expressed their feelings and expectations, “Really been a long time since I last saw him on TV after the drama”, “When is this episode going to be aired. I am eagerly expecting it”, “I want to see Kim Hyun Joong’s 4-dimension humour soon”.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong’s full-scale activities for his first mini album ‘Break Down’ will begin with the coming showcase on 7 June. The showcase with a scale of 4000 fans will be held in the Changchung Stadium. Online and off-line pre-orders of his album started on May 20.

Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #50492

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun-joong mini-album receives over 70,000 pre-orders

20110526_kimhyunjoong_2011-05-30.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong [KEYEAST]

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong’s upcoming album has received over 70,000 pre-orders, according to his agency KEYEAST on Monday.

A press release by KEYEAST explained that Kim’s first mini-album “Break Down,” which opened up for reservations on May 20, has already sold over 70,000 copies in advance.

“Break Down,” which will be Kim’s first solo album set to hit stores on June 8, is composed of a title track of the same name, as well as other songs “Intro (Let Me Go),” “Please” and “ Kiss Kiss.”

The record is set for simultaneous release throughout Asia, covering Korea as well as the neighboring countries of China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and more.

Kim plans to resume his activity as a singer starting with a showcase for some 4,000 fans on June 7.

Kim, 24, made his debut as the leader of the popular boy band SS501 in 2005. He became a household name throughout Asia after starring in KBS’ smash hit series “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009.

The members of his group went separate ways in the summer of 2009 however, after their contract with DSP Media expired. Kim newly signed with KEYEAST.

He recently took part in a promotional event in Japan for drama “Naughty Kiss," the Korean small screen adaptation of the Japanese comic “Itazura na Kiss," in which he plays the role of Baek Sung-jo.

Credit : asiae.co.kr
Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #50494

• Ellizs
Kim Hyun-joong unveils official cartoon character U:ZOOSIN

2011053017162939405_3.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong cartoon character [KEYEAST]

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong revealed his official cartoon character today.

Kim Hyun-joong’s official website revealed U:ZOOSIN, a Martian with bulgy eyes and a small crown on the side of its head while holding a staff claiming itself “God Of Galaxy_Kim Hyun-joong.”

“We took the most common form of the Martian character and re-designed it make it friendlier,” explained an official from Kim’s agency KEYEAST as quoted by the statement the same day. “The character is expected to reflect the other side to Kim which, in contrast to his charisma on the stage, can be quite freewheeling and out-of-this-world.”

The intro and first episode to the U:ZOOSIN cartoon series “Love Love Planet,” centering on U:ZOOSIN from outer-space who experiences life on earth, was uploaded onto his official website as well. A total of eight episodes is to be uploaded for next two months.

KEYEAST then added that it will also come up with clothes and other products designed with the U:ZOOSIN character which will hit stores in time with Kim’s release of his first mini-album “Break Down” set for June 8.

Kim, 24, made his debut as the leader of the popular boy band SS501 in 2005 but came to be a household name throughout Asia after starring in KBS’ smash hit series “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009.

After the members of his group went separate ways in the summer of 2009 after their contract with DSP Media expired. Kim newly signed with KEYEAST and started his solo career as both a singer and an actor.

2011053017174944126_4.jpg

Excerpt from U:ZOOSIN cartoon series [Capture from Kim Hyun-joong's official website]

Credit: asiae.co.kr
Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #50608

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Kim Hyun Joong Releases MV For "Please"

400847_large.jpg

Check out Kim Hyun Joong's music video for "Please", from his upcoming mini album Break Down.

In showing his gratitude towards his international fans, it recently announced that his album would be released simultaneously in Korea and around Asia on June 7.

Both Kim Hyun Joong and KeyEast Entertainment put in tremendous effort, as well as money, to make his first solo mini album a success. Kim Hyun Joong has gone back and forth to the U.S. to work with famous artists on his music and choreography, while his music video took over $200K to film.

The mini album will also include songs “Intro (Let Me Go),” “Please,” “Kiss Kiss,” and “Yes I Will” along with its title track “Break Down.”

Kim Hyun Joong will officially begin his promotional activities for “Break Down” with 4,000 fans at his debut showcase on June 7th.

What do you think of his solo debut music video?
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #50609

• connies
  • Gold Star
well i guess.., my other post in this thread are all deleted.. :(

*haizt*

Geun♥Shin forever
Time to create page: 0.785 seconds