Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #45056

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
OMO sis jen you should watch this: :touched

an 18 months baby girl found her crush on magazine.. and do you know who he is??

it's KIM HYUN JOONG :touched :touched

:luvluv: :luvluv: :touched :touched :OMG :OMG

look how happy she is.. she's giggling..

such a cute baby :luvluv: :luvluv:

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #45059

• jasmincrisel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
Kim Hyun Joong's charm is exceptional...even a baby is captivated by his charm! =D

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #47915

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Kim Hyun Joong participates in a marathon supporting childhood cancer

20110501_hyunjoong_1.jpg

On May 1st, SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong joined about 150 people in a Seoul city marathon competition at the Han River Park in support of children affected by cancer.

This was the 8th marathon co-hosted by the Running Doctors of Korea corporation and the Korean Marathon Association.

At the event, Kim Hyun Joong helped out in the ceremonial handover by presenting $23,000 USD in donations collected by employees of an anonymous company to the two organizations.asdf

The proceeds from this competition will go to the aid of children suffering from cancer.

Source: Seoul NTN via Nate

credit:allkpop
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi, khulynne29

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48228

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Here's a hot video of KHJ at Haptic Mission.. :onhot: :luvluv:
Look at the reaction of Minho and Kim Bum.. keke.. :OMG

credit:flyhighhj@yt
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48234

• shahzigear86
  • Graphic Designers
  • PSH's ❤ Lovers ❤
  • Thank you received: 395

Plauful Kiss Japan FM last two days.... :-V

so min was so cute :luvluv: :ding:

hyun joong new hair style :onhot:

pkpress25.png

i like this part :heartsh:

pkjapfm23.jpg

they so cute together :onhot:
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
❣❣❣≃≃≃☪≃≃≃❣❣❣......
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by shahzigear86.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies, blackmoon_boyz

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48249

• katnissgale
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 62
KYAAAAHHH!!! so this is KIM HYUN JOON's thread!! i can't believe i did not look for it hard enough... :S I first loved him before i met Jang Geun Suk.. hahahah... now i love him even more, now that i saw this...:luvluv: :luvluv: he's so awesome.. :luvluv:

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48515

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
  • Thank you received: 351
@bro shah
haha....i know you love so min very much.:wahaha
you love see hyun joong and her together ?.....why don't you and so min be together ?.:heartsh:

just want to share this....:-V

Kim Hyun Joong has his homepage hacked

20100908_kimhyunjoong.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, who recently opened fanclub membership for his new solo fanclub, “Henecia“, reported that his official homepage was recently hacked. Cyber investigations have begun, and KeyEast has asked fans to refrain from submitting membership applications for the time being.

The hacker changed the notification post so that fans were now required to pay a $35 USD membership fee, and even went as far as to change the bank accounts associated with it.

Another false post was made, informing fans that they would receive a special fan-meet opportunity with the star in Jeju Island for an extra fee of $100 USD. An additional $800 USD fee was asked for those wanting a 1:1 dinner meal opportunity.

Representatives of KeyEast stated, “The official homepage was recently hacked. We would like to inform fans that the account listed in the notification is not KeyEast’s account, and that the Jeju Island fan-meeting is also false and has nothing to do with KeyEast. We will be halting all membership applications for Henecia for the time being.”

They continued, “The case has been turned over to cyber investigations. We would like to apologize for raising concerns.”

The homepage has currently blocked all visitors.

Source: X Sports News via Naver
Credit : Allkpop
Really love to see Shin Hye's smile
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies, katnissgale

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48782

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
Kim Hyun Joong answers interview questions from kids

20110506_kim_hyunjoong.jpg

SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong recently took part in a unique interview with “Dispatch“, where he was asked a series of questions asked by kids. The star’s 4-D personality definitely shone through in this amusing set, so check it out below!

Q. Ham Tae Hwan (7) “I don’t like it when people call me pretty. Hyung, how do you feel when people call you pretty?”

KHJ: “So you don’t like it when people call you pretty. I hear that often, and I think you’ll find that you’ll like hearing it as you grow up. It’s better to be called pretty than ugly, right?”

Q. Chun Ah Young (7) “Hyun Joong oppa, why do you only act? Do you not sing lately?”

KHJ: “I’ve only done two projects in my acting career so far. I’ll be making a singing comeback in June. I’ll be sure to show the singing side to my career so you don’t have to ask next time, ‘Why do you only sing? Do you not act?’ I’ll go back and do my best.”

Q. Yoon Tae Joon (8) “Hyung, it’s so hard for me to memorize the times table. What do you think is the best way to memorize it?”

KHJ: “When I was younger, my mom put on a song that went like this. ‘Two and one is two, two and two is four…’ Download the song and listen to it in your mp3 player, I’m sure it will help.”

Q. Yoon Jae Yeon (11) “I want to dye my hair but my mom won’t let me. Oppa, when did you first dye your hair?”

KHJ: “I did try dying my hair when I was younger… And although 26 years old is still young, I’m a bit embarrassed dying my hair at this age. It’s unfortunate if your mother is against it, but I think dying your hair when you’re young is an experience worth having.”

Q. “I like Park Ji Sung. Which soccer player do you like the best?”

KHJ: “You must dream of becoming a soccer player. I’m a Korean man, so I also like Park Ji Sung. Let’s like soccer together forever, okay?”

==

Source: DISPATCH via Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, paire

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48783

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
SS501’s Heo Young Saeng almost killed Kim Hyun Joong?!

20110511_youngsaeng_hyunjoong.jpg

SS501′s Heo Young Saeng, who released a teaser for his solo debut last week, revealed that he almost killed fellow SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong by accident.

During a recent recording of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3“, Heo Young Saeng confessed, “I almost killed Kim Hyun Joong by accidentally starting a fire”

He explained,

“One night, Kim Hyun Joong and I were drinking at our house. We often light candles at our place and so that day, without fail, we drank after lighting candles.

While we were doing so, an acquaintance called and asked me to come out for a bit. I ended up leaving Kim Hyun Joong who was sleeping to go out. As I was meeting with my acquantainces, I was shocked when I got a call saying that there had been a fire in our house.

I rushed home and saw that 9-1-1 had already come and it was a big mess. I was so worried about Kim Hyun Joong, who was sleeping inside the house, so I quickly went inside to find that Kim Hyun Joong was still sleeping, even though there had been a fire. He was safe, and the house didn’t get damaged that much either.

I was so sorry to Kim Hyun Joong who almost died because of me, but Kim Hyun Joong laughed as he said, ‘Well, you have a story to tell on broadcast now’.“

This broadcast of “Happy Together 3″ will air on May 12th.

Source: Star News via Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Ellizs, connies

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 10 months ago #48808

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
good thing that nothing really bad happen to hyun joong oppah :touched

lesson: " DON"T DRINK TOO MUCH ALCOHOL " :bingo:

and don't leave the candle light..

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
Time to create page: 4.809 seconds