Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kim Hyun Joong (김현중)

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49194

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949

omo, now i know... hyun joong is afraid of insects.. :wahaha

❖❖❖❖❖Playful Kiss❖❖❖❖❖

KIM HYUN JOONG ❤ JUNG SO MIN

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49197

• connies
  • Gold Star
Kim Hyun Joong is the new model for “Hang Ten Korea”

20110112_khj_hangten_01-460x542.jpg

SS501’s leader Kim Hyun Joong has been chosen as the 2011 model for casual clothing brand, “Hang Ten Korea.”

Director Jung Yong Ha of “Hang Ten Korea” revealed on January 12th, “Kim Hyun Joong was chosen for the brand because they felt that his image and public popularity would fit well in expressing the casual quality of the clothing. His warm and trendy charms allow him to depict a variety of different styles and fashions. His worth as a global Hallyu star will greatly help the brand increase its popularity.”

Kim Hyun Joong’s year-long contract will begin with their Spring photoshoot. He’s also going to participate in the brand’s annual environmental campaign, “Save the Earth“.

Aside from his advertisement filming, Kim Hyun Joong is currently enjoying his break from “Playful Kiss“, while preparing for his solo album.

cr:allkpop

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49198

• connies
  • Gold Star
Kim Hyun Joong Official Calendar 2011

January
1_2011-05-15.jpg

February
2_2011-05-15.jpg

March
3_2011-05-15.jpg

April
4.jpg

MAy
5.jpg

June
6.jpg

July
7.jpg

August
8.jpg

September
9.jpg

October
10.jpg

November (version 1)
11.jpg

December (version 1)
12.jpg

Geun♥Shin forever
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by connies. Reason: deleting version 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, blackmoon_boyz

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49204

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks dongsaeng Joan for the KHJ calendar..:superkiss:

Omo.. omo.. KHJ is so cute.. :onhot:

Love u BSJ.. haha.. :luvluv: :luvluv:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49211

• katnissgale
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 62
OMGG!!! he is so hot!!!! :onhot: i really love kim hyun joong.. thanks for the pics sis connies! :):luvluv: :-V

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49221

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
I just want to share this BTS.. :touched

KHJ is so funny here.. :D

credit to the uploader
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, connies, katnissgale

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49263

• connies
  • Gold Star
your welcome ate gail and kath :)

BSJ, if you want to get married just wait for us :luvluv: :luvluv:

i promise to be a good future wife to you. hehe :kiss1:

Geun♥Shin forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, blackmoon_boyz, katnissgale

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49368

• blackmoon_boyz
  • Gold Star
  • Gyu Won's Director
  • Thank you received: 351
Kim Hyun-joong appears in "Happy Together 3"

C:\fakepath\photo171195.jpg

Kim Hyun-joong starts the engine on entertainment programs as soon as he comes back.

According to KBS officials, Kim Hyun-joong is due to record KBS 2TV "Happy Together 3" this coming June 18th. He is adjusting his schedule at the moment.

Kim Hyun-joong will release his solo album and officially start his solo activities this June. It looks like he will be seen a lot in entertainment programs as well. However, until his album release, he will not be doing any other activities.

As much as this is a solo album without SS501, he will pour his heart and soul on it. Many fans are looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, Park Jung-min and Kim Hyung-joon are also active as solo singers and Heo Yeong-saeng who has nested in with B2M Entertainment released a solo album with a dance title this April. Kim Gyoo-jong seemed to be preparing to become an actor and not a solo singer.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20110516n24167
Credit : Allkpop
Really love to see Shin Hye's smile
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, connies, katnissgale

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49628

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun Joong's Comeback Mini-Album Available for Pre-Sale!

395934_large.jpg

395933_large.jpg

Actor/Singer Kim Hyun Joong is beginning online pre-orders for his first album that will initiate his comeback!

On May 19th Key East Entertainment announced, “Once fans got news of Kim Hyun Joong’s new album that was wrapped in veils, there was an explosion of questions for the album,” “that’s why we have decided to take pre-orders for the album.”

Kim Hyun Joong has participated in producing his mini-album. It has been said that Kim Hyun Joong has put in a lot of effort because it is his first album after leaving SS501, and he wanted the mini-album to be professional while having his own color and style.

A source within Key East said, “Kim Hyun Joong has the mentality that he must create the best performance he can because it is his first solo album,” “in order to give fans a memorable performance, he is going all out when rehearsing, please anticipate his comeback.”

Kim Hyun Joong’s first mini-album will be released online June 7th, and on the day of the release he will have a showcase with 5,000 fans.

Source: Dispatch
cr: soompi

Kim Hyun Joong (김현중) 12 years 11 months ago #49879

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Kim Hyun-joong unveils photos ahead of comeback

2011052309574006495_1.jpg

Korean singer Kim Hyun-joong recording for his first mini-album "Break Down." [KEYEAST]

Korean singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong has unveiled several photographs of himself preparing for his comeback to the local music scene.

On Monday, KEYEAST revealed in a press release that several pictures of Kim working on his first mini-album titled "Break Down," set to go on sale on June 8, was uploaded onto various online websites.

In the photographs, Kim is seen practicing his dance moves with his dance team as well as recording his songs in the studio.

"Kim is preparing really hard for his comeback and has been busy perfecting his songs and dance moves," an official from KEYEAST was quoted as saying. "This album will be his present to his fans for supporting and waiting for him."

In the meantime, pre-orders for his album began last week on various online shopping websites, while Kim will officially kick off his solo activities with a showcase to celebrate the release of his album at the Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul on June 7.

Kim, 24, made his debut as the leader of the popular boy band SS501 in 2005. He expanded his career into acting with a role in KBS’ smash hit series “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009, which made him a household name in Korea and Asia.

He recently took part in a promotional event in Japan for drama “Naughty Kiss," the Korean small screen adaptation of the Japanese comic “Itazura na Kiss," in which he plays the role of Baek Sung-jo.

2011052309574006495_2.jpg

Korean singer Kim Hyun-joong practicing his dance moves for his first mini-album "Break Down." [KEYEAST]

Source: 10asiae
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, connies
Time to create page: 0.944 seconds