Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Jong Suk (이종석)

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140648

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
[Nov. 18. 2015] Lee Jong Suk @ “ You Call it Passion” VIP premiere

Cr: MyDaily
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140649

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
[Nov. 18. 2015] Lee Jong Suk @ “ You Call it Passion” VIP premiere

Cr: @bomb_deoku

tumblr_ny0ikaRweJ1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ny0ikaRweJ1sl7awmo2_540.jpg

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140665

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Nice to know more about LJS. The interview brought out a lot about this actor. And he seemed to be more open and candid as shown by long responses compared to another interview where he merely gave a word or phrase in reply to questions.
(Or maybe it's the interviewer style too).
His responses are revealing...
I have some thoughts but will hold it for a while till we see things unfold.
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140669

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you dears, so many to name :blush: who posts Jongsuk's interview, his handsome pictures, his videos.. We get to know him better and his thoughts shared. We will then look forward to next year for his new projects !

His long hair ....

cr: bilylover1
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140701

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Semir 2016 Calendar .. I pray that 2016 will be a nice year :pray: :pray:

se4.jpg

sem1.jpg

semir2.jpg

sem3.jpg

se5.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, yummiejeu

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140702

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
from sis @yummiejeu post :heartsh:

mv1.jpg

mv2.jpg

mv3.jpg

mv4.jpg

mv6.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, yummiejeu

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140710

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
At the “You Call it Passion” VIP premiere on November 18, 2015

현빈·이종석·택연(HyunBin-Lee Jongsuk-Taecyeon), '열정같은소리하고있네' 대박 나세요! [MD동영상]
cr: MYDAILY 마이데일리

:ding:

Yoon Gyunsang invited Dalpo :P and Jongsuk smiled when he heard 'Dalpo'. ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, yummiejeu

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140944

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Marie Claire Korea Scan-Group photo with staff.

tumblr_ny9snsVodG1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[Eng trans] Completion of pictorial shooting:
Lee Jong Suk, whom for a period of time we missed seeing in drama and movie, has shot this pictorial recently. His blank period is less than a year, but one can really feel his absence, probably because before that he was filling up his filmography so quickly. (Before that, one can often see him on TV in a year, but not this year, and his absence can really be felt). The Lee Jong-suk whom we had missed took great strides walking down the streets in Paris, posing with expert familiarity in front of the camera as usual.
The staff who had been accompanying him in work also spent this period of time together. In the pictorial, he looked very comfortable, because he and his staff have developed the chemistry of working together like flowing water. And all these can be completed peacefully thanks to Manager Kim Myeong-hee who worked day and night.

Photo Cr: DC
Eng trans: @suk_5608. Proofread: @joanna5959

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #140945

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Reposting this video, maybe this one is not cut off at the end.

Cr: Denise Chang

Nov 12. 2015] Lee Jong Suk @ Stars from Korea ep 5 (season 2)

Eng Trans:
Trans By: LovingThis

Host 1:45 Last one left. Which scene do you feel it is?
JS 1:49 I feel that it should be Pinocchio?

Host 1:51 Let's see if Lee Jong Suk is able to guess the best scene in fans' heart.
JS 1:57 Is it the scene where after continuously being up against reporter Song Cha-ok, furiously asked "Are you a reporter?"

Host 2:32 Ok, we shall see no. 1 (Pinocchio) - Toast Kiss
Oh unexpected. Fans seem to like this kind of scene even more.

JS 2:42 This is actually a very relax scene. It is an imaginary scene. Was also very relaxed while filming it. The director then said to use it as trailer, let us put in more emotions.

Host 3:16 The scenes chosen by our program team are these: Traffic cone scene, Hand-blocking first kiss scene. Have you thought before that these would become famous scenes?
JS 3:28 Have

Host & JS: Ha ha ha

Host 3:33 Suddenly loss of words. I thought will say 'No'.
JS 3:38 Director-nim is a person who is very sensitive in the romance aspect. So comparatively more attentive to it than other scenes. It was also filmed from multiple angles. Thus was able to produce a very beautiful image.

Host 3:55 Fans have chosen Lee Jong Suk's top 5 famous scenes. How do you feel? Is it consistent with what you think?
JS 4:05 Yes

Host 4:07 The reply is so concise that (I'm) unable to continue with words.

Host 4:10 So what do you do when alone?
JS 4:12 Watch television majority of the time. It is through TV that I see the world. I feel that this is very good. Time also passes very fast.

Host 4:20 Then watch together with me.
JS 4:24 Having goosebumps all over.

Host 4:28 Fans have transmitted to us a lot of questions to understand about you. Overseas fans asked if you could recommend 3 kinds of Korean food that you consider delicious and also to recommend what is good to buy in Korea.
JS 4:45 I feel that Korean cosmetics are very good. There are many brands as well. In the midst of competition, the quality of the cosmetic products has also increased.

Host 4:55 If want to buy, buy cosmetics. How about eat?
JS 5:00 Suddenly feel hungry. There is a place called KimBukSun's Big Pot House in Sinsa-dong.

Host 5:08 Ooh!
JS 5:09 You also know?

Host 5:10 Been there?
JS: Uhm. Been there.

Host 5:11 Which dish specifically?
JS 5:13 Pork Kimchi stew

Host 5:15 It's the type with oil floating, really very delicious. Any others?
JS 5:24 Han Seong pork chop in Sinsa-dong. It was also introduced before in a Korean program.

Host 5:31 Should be a lot of people there. There are some foodies who do not like their favourite shop being exposed on television programs.
JS 5:39 Yes, but it is through television program that I got to know about it before going.

Host 5:47 So that is Han Seong food exchange & KimBukSun Granny's shop.
JS 5:51 Han Seong food exchange

Host 5:52 Han Seong food exchange hahaha. (Me: I'm not sure what should be the correct term here...food exchange? food court? But the fact that both of them kept repeating & laughing over it must be a term that is quite weird?)

Host 5:56 Ok, then I would like to ask, as Lee Jong Suk has various kind of beautiful romance in films, I would like to know in real life, what is Lee Jong Suk's ideal type of person. We shall chat from another angle. Height: Tall or short girl?
JS 6:08 Tall

Host 6:10 Figure: Slim or XXX (Me: I do not understand the Chinese expression here ..something about 'have line'? Maybe someone could enlighten me.)
JS 6:12 I like slim type

Host 6:15 Eyes: Big or small?
JS 6:18 Big

Host 6:19 Everyone must be imagining? Tall, big eyes, slim and likes aegyo. So meticulous. (Me: Is the host teasing here? Why the term 'aegyo' pop out of no where here?:wub:)

Host 6:26 If you feel that you are that person, send a selfie of yourself to our Stars from Korea.

Caption 6:31 Looking for Lee Jong Suk's ideal type

Host 6:36 Didn't you start off as a model? How did you go down the acting path?
JS 6:41 Yes

Host 6:42 You were invited to act?
JS 6:43 No. Initially I was learning Taekwondo for a very long time. In the 2nd year, the knee ligament was torn. Was under treatment for 6 months so rested at home. Watched a lot of television drama at home during that period. I felt that the main lead actor in the drama is very handsome. Then I imagined that one day I can also become that. Seems like that was how I started.

Host 7:12 Then all of a sudden someone invited you to act?
JS 7:15 Had originally also thought of being an actor. Have also been going to acting school. But a modelling company found me and asked if I would like to try (modelling) first. So I thought of giving it a try and that's it, became a model first.

Host 8:06 As an actor in recent years, can say that you are very successful. What film genre, type of role do you hope to act in next? Or what kind of actor do you want to become?
JS 8:21 I feel that I am more like a celebrity star than a actor now. So I hope to be remembered as an actor. Also there aren't the kind of works that allow a 20 plus actor to put forth his energy, so felt a little regretful.

Host 8:50 Next, express what kind of works or role you would like to act in to the film industry people.
JS 8:56 What do I have to do?

Host 8:57 There are all kinds of filmography related personnel watching you now. So advertise yourself.
JS 9:03 Have never done this before.

Host 9:05 We provide opportunity for all.
JS 9:08 I have rested for almost 8 months already. Would very much like to act now. So hope to go to work. Would especially like to try 'tough love imprinted in the heart' kind of love story. I will work hard.

Host 9:34 How do you feel about today's interview?
JS 9:36 I can talk a lot during written interview but very worried when there is no pre-interview. However I feel very relaxed and happy today.

Host 9:48 Thank you.

JS 9:49 Indeed the famous host.

Host 9:52 Everyone heard it? Must broadcast this out. To thank you for coming here today, a gift has even been prepared. Heard that recently you have addition of new member. Have specially prepared this. Open and take a look. Not sure if (you) like it.
JS 10:15 What is this?

Host 10:17 When doggie goes for walk doesn't it poo? This is a poo bag for the dog to carry it itself.
JS 10:23 Oh thank you. This is the first time that I know there is this. Really one moment poo, another moment urinate.

Host 10:35 Can know that it is very exhausting from facial expression.
JS 10:39 Very happy in today's interview. I will meet everyone in a better work. Thank you everyone.

Lee Jong Suk (이종석) 8 years 5 months ago #141094

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you guys for the updates !
:heartsh:

Jongsuk updates his Weibo with the picture of his fav Saja

Nov.25.2015] Lee JongSuk weibo update.

으르렁 (Growl)

cr: supernad
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis
Time to create page: 1.690 seconds