Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150509

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
more pics from Naver
1473396492977.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150510

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150512

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
eng trans of Taec's recent radio guesting :ding:
image-20.jpeg

image-21.jpeg

cto

remember Ms Choi Hwa Jung portrayed as mother to Dong Hee (Taecyeon) in Wonderful Days before :shy:
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, klebis, marthcec15, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150513

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
2PM's Taecyeon admits he's interested in Park Shin Hye on live radio

Taecyeon-park-shin-hye_1473396252_af_org.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon wasn't afraid to publicly show his interest in Park Shin Hye on 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power FM'.

On the September 9 airing, DJ Choi Hwa Jung mentioned Taecyeon sent a coffee cart to the sets of 'Doctors' for Park Shin Hye and asked how he got close to her. Taecyeon then revealed that the two met during the filming for 'Three Meals a Day'.

In response, Choi Hwa Jung gave another question, asking, "I remember you being very shy. Do you really like her?" Taecyeon answered, "Who wouldn't like her? She's so pretty. I sent the coffee cart knowing that I'll be joining the competition, but so many people also sent them."

Lastly, Taecyeon sent a message to Park Shin Hye and said, "Shin Hye yah, I enjoyed watching 'Doctors'. I hope you filmed well with the coffee cart I sent. Let's meet sometime soon. You are truly very pretty."

park-shin-hye_1473396869_chh.jpg

cr.www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-tae...in-hye-on-live-radio
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado, okeydokey

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150516

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Alright, I have to say something about this. I have been super busy at work hence unable to post anything in a long time. But this has certainly shocked me. Taecyeon is being bolder and spoke up about his interest in Shin Hye. Wonder if he felt threatened by Rae Won. :bingo:

2PM's Taecyeon admits he's interested in Park Shin Hye on live radio

image-28.jpeg

2PM's Taecyeon wasn't afraid to publicly show his interest in Park Shin Hye on 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power FM'.

On the September 9 airing, DJ Choi Hwa Jung mentioned Taecyeon sent a coffee cart to the sets of 'Doctors' for Park Shin Hye and asked how he got close to her. Taecyeon then revealed that the two met during the filming for 'Three Meals a Day'.

In response, Choi Hwa Jung gave another question, asking, "I remember you being very shy. Do you really like her?" Taecyeon answered, "Who wouldn't like her? She's so pretty. I sent the coffee cart knowing that I'll be joining the competition, but so many people also sent them."

Lastly, Taecyeon sent a message to Park Shin Hye and said, "Shin Hye yah, I enjoyed watching 'Doctors'. I hope you filmed well with the coffee cart I sent. Let's meet sometime soon. You are truly very pretty."

Cr: www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-tae...in-hye-on-live-radio
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Ladadaista, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, Osellasella, Arbado, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150519

• Osellasella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Hmm..one more step ahead.. =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150521

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
AH! I saw this google alert in my email just now and felt like crying. Damn right when they say you are bold enough! You have to be-- You should be in the acting industry! Ji Sung's advice must have ingrained in you somehow Taecyeon. Should this seed of news bear fruit, I am definitely and positively cheering you on!

Flies away~~~ :touched :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, Osellasella, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150522

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
image-22.jpeg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, marthcec15, Osellasella, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150523

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello everyone,

Oh my God...as in what is happening here..Really ,he admitted this so all this time he has feelings for her.Shin hye is so lucky to be surrounded by good looking men like him..I knew it will happen.I prayed for it. Calling sis @juornoexpat gusto mo ito aminin
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150524

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Alou68 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Oh my God...as in what is happening here..Really ,he admitted this so all this time he has feelings for her.Shin hye is so lucky to be surrounded by good looking men like him..I knew it will happen.I prayed for it. Calling sis @juornoexpat gusto mo ito aminin

Correct ka diyan @SisAlou68 ;) I tried to stay away from all SNS distractions today because I was so swamped with stories and reporters kept coming to me for questions and guidance that it was already almost dinner time that I saw this news. And this piece of news really made everything bright, light and suddenly the whole workplace is so cheery :) That's my boy Taec, he is really consistent and sincere :) And I guess he got the vote of Korean netizens because the time he sent the coffee truck to Shin Hye,thousands commented that it was not just a coffee truck it was a "proposal" or a confession. :)

Gosh, now I have the urge to watch the four episodes he shared with Shin Hye :) I wish all the other sisters who were active here before because of the TMAD unofficial couple will see this piece of good news :)
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, avrylle19, marthcec15, Osellasella
Time to create page: 2.358 seconds