Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151238

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Taec's schedule is full perhaps until end of 2016 up to his enlistment early 2017.

Besides the Tokyo Dome concert, he is cast as the lead in a thriller movie "House Above Time" with Hollywood actress Kim Yoo-jin who starred in the popular American series "Lost" and shooting will start late this month. Taec is reportedly be playing a role of a young priest :heartsh:

He is also set to appear in the SBS "Have you Eaten" show with Kim Sooro who said in that Taec is one of the young actors that he loves ever since he first met him. And that "if you are working with people that you love then it is not work but happiness" :) Love this quote :luvluv:

Here's Taec's selfie which he uploaded in his twitter account earlier. He said he was walking home after work :)

afterwork.jpg

And another selfie after spending days somewhere in a scenic place in Korea to film the SBS show. He also uploaded this photo.

sbs.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151239

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
2PM giant poster found in one of the train stations in Japan to promote their Gentlemen's Game album and their magazine cover for Baila. 2PM members are the first male artistes to be the cover for Baila Magazine.

2pmbaila.jpg

ctto

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151240

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't had any time in posting or lurking lately. Been super busy and hard to get away from my supervisor's eagle eye. Now that she is not here, I can have a little break. I'm glad to see this thread is still alive and kicking with some new members too. :luvluv:

When Taec mention Shin Hye in the radio show, it surprised me since he is known to be a private guy too. Shin Hye and Taec never posted TMAD pics in their Twitter or IG (except Taec's curry dish from TMAD in Shin Hye's IG). Then surprised me when Shin Hye posted Taec's food truck during her Doctors drama. I was hoping she would send something back to Taec just like what she did with Hyung and another of her female friend. The way Taec mention about Shin Hye in the radio show make it seem like he doesn't have her phone number and he is trying to reach out to her. But then he could have done it privately since TMAD Pd must have Shin Hye's phone number. Because of this public confession, it can back fire on him since Shin Hye is very careful not to cause any rumors. She is very private person. Also sort of funny that he mention that there is only 2 years age gap between him and Shin Hye. (Wonder if he mention the age gap since there was a 9 year age gap in her drama and real life costar KRW). I can say Shin Hye also gets along with KRW (is Taec feeling the competition and so act out of character???....hence the public confession?)

Anyways here is Taec's latest article from Soompi.

2PM’s Taecyeon’s Determination To Enlist As An Active Duty Soldier Receives Attention
by: crystalcove, October 3, 2016, Soompi

2PM’s Taecyeon comments on his upcoming military enlistment.

Idol and actor Taecyeon will feature on the October 3 episode of “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.” During his guest spot, he talks about his upcoming conscription, revealing it will likely be early next year. Amidst the general public’s negative perception of celebrity soldiers, Taecyeon’s determination to be an active duty soldier, instead of a public service worker, receives the most attention on the show. Taecyeon confirms that he had back surgery twice in order to be an active duty soldier, although he had already been determined by the government as only fit to be a public service worker.

When asked if he isn’t scared about his military enlistment, Taecyeon honestly replies that he is both scared and worried since he doesn’t have a lot of time left until then. “But I think I made the right decision,” adds Taecyeon.

Previously, it was revealed that Taecyeon had given up his United States Permanent Resident status so that he can serve in the Korean military.

Hi Sis@Yummiejeu :) Thanks for this post. Like, you I was delighted with the news that Taec openly expressed his interest in Shin Hye after more than a year of appearing together in TMAD. I was also excited with the news that he sent a coffee truck to Shin Hye but I know nothing will follow after that because Shin Hye will definitely not reveal anything as she has said before that she will never date publicly.

I was just a bit disappointed that some fans kept saying Shin Hye is not interested in Taec and all the TMAD interactions were just for the rating thus she did not reciprocate by sending food or coffee truck during his Let's Fight Ghost filming or even during 2PM comeback on music shows. Reportedly, she sent food to Beast during the group's comeback as one of the members is one of her friends and also sent her coffee and food trucks.

Also quite frustrated that I don't think Taec and Shin Hye will ever get a chance to work together before his enlistment because she is busy shooting her movie and he will also be starting to shoot for his new film. Timing is never friendly to my two favorite Korean celebrities.

And other shippers were already having a field day when Taec's pics with his former TV wife (Taiwanese star Guigui) surfaced as she launched her solo singing career in Korea. A video showing Taec walking beside Girls Generations including Yoona, during a music show also revive the Taecyoon ship and lastly the PalJi shippers (with Kim So-hyun of Let's Fight Ghost) are still active in posting pics from the drama and urging him not to easily forget her.

The only thing that's keeping me rooting for the two was that Taec bravely admitted his admiration for Shin Hye and that he misses her, and he made hints about it not only once, during his appearance in that MBC radio show hosted by his "mum" in Wonderful Days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, anoasys, klebis, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151246

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
IMO, I find it quite intriguing that Shin Hye,being the wonderful person that she is never posts anything with regard to Taecyeon or 2PM aside from the food truck that he sent during filming. We all know that she is very supportive of her friends, been to live concerts for the sake of suppporting them. F(x), CNBlue, Beast, FT Island etc. She usually posts their latest tracks amd album on her SNS. Now that 2PM is making a comeback, she keeps mum on anything related to him. I'm pretty sure she returned the sweet gesture made by Taecyeon but not in public. I think Shin Hye knows better than to fuel the fire. Taecyeon on the other hand, has kept mum after he expressed again his admiration for Shin Hye. I've been watching his persicope updates and I like that he's very spontaneous, replying to whatever questions that were asked of him. He openly answers fans about Kim So Hyun casually. Either no one really asks him about Shin Hye or he just tries to ignore fan inquiries just so it wont add to rumors between them.
I would not buy the idea that Shin Hye is not interested thats why she never returned the gesture. Some fans are very protective of their idols and if someone in the industry expresses his admiration for one, it will definitely reach him/her. Remember when Darren Wang publicly expresses his admiration thru IG, fans of Shin Hye asked her that on her Vapp live podcast days after. She even sent a message during tye actor's fan meeting in Seoul.

I guess, I'm just saying... I believe they are good friends now. Whether they want to go further is completely up to them. I said before Taec's impending military enlistment might hinder him in pursuing her anytime soon, but who knows.... Wish them both well. Until one of them go public with their relationship with whoever, I think my ship is still sailing! But thats just me😃✌️
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, anoasys, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151250

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello,

You know we have the same sentiments about this silent happening about our two favorite bias.Shin Hye is a nice friend to all her friends and I am looking forward that she return the favor about food truck to Taecyeon but it seems it will not happen in the future, but we really don't know what's happening between them and I am really sure they are friends, but then since Shin Hye is very private person when it comes to dating and love life I think that's the reason why she doesn't want things to be complicated .For example, she posted a 2pm album on her Instagram or send food to the group and what would be the reaction of people about it.Just to be safe I think its better not to say anything or comment about it.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151251

• Osellasella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Shipping in k-pop world is soo hard...unlike another countries celebs, they are very secretive and have a unique unwritten rules, especially about dating. Glad to know that i am not alone who ship this oksunbong couple. And agree with sis @Simon, until they announce dating with whoever, i want to believe this ship is sailing.
Been lurking taec gui and taecyoon ship..but i dont know why, i dont get 'the feel'
When the shipping time is getting hard, i re-read sis @Sidy psychological analisys and rewatch ep 16 &17 TMAD. Haha..
But if i may share my tought and brief observation, being spontaneous Taec, he often say that he hasn't find his other half, but in a recent year i didn't see he say that anymore.
Being a son who close to his mom and enjoy living with his parents, his decision to live in his own house this year is interesting to me. Is it because he want to invest his money, want to be independent or want to have privacy? I dont know...just let wait and see...
About Shin hye keep mum about Taec, agree with sis @Alou, she just avoid the complication. Doesn't mean not interested.

Sorry if what i write may ofend some friends who don't like shipper tought like this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, anoasys

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151257

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Wow, you sisters gave your feedback :heartsh: I guess you all are pro-Taecyeon when it comes to being "friends" with Shin Hye :)

Well, I am not taking seriously all those remarks made by fans that Shin Hye is not interested as I've said in my post, I sort of expected that because she has repeatedly said that she would not date in public, afraid that she alone would suffer the backlash, especially if the guy's camp would not confirm nor deny whether the rumor was true or not and let her handle it alone.

I am just frustrated that the possibility of them making a movie or drama together is rather slim before Taec's enlistment as both are busy with work. Taec does not want to reveal the date of him entering the military, I am thinking he wants to enter without any fanfare but knowing his fans, I think they will still know the date and swamped the training camp.

And for me, the most important thing is Taec has shown his courage and has repeatedly expressed his admiration for Shin Hye. He is consistent and persistent and the "force" is strong with this one :lol:

yoda.jpg

To those fans saying he is a player, he has never pursued anyone and never openly admire a woman, until now. Before he was always vocal about Ha Ji Won as his goddess being his favorite actress but he never said she was his ideal type.

And, am I shipping? Of course :woohoo:

Here's Taec spending time with "babes" :ohmy:

cuties.jpg

cuties2.jpg

taecwithbaby3-2.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, anoasys, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151258

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Here's Taecyeon during a relay reading for one of the radio stations, a very non-idol activity:) Although, storytelling and book-reading have been performed by other celebrities in other countries as part their duties to give back to the society.

reading.jpg

Well, he is qualified as he still reads physical books not the digital ones :)

And at his age, he still drinks milk by the gallons :)

lfgbts.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151264

• bastian
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
ok unlurk mode :)
i love taec when shin hye guested in 3MAD
and please see my list of observations:

at 0:04 in PSH's mirror is Taec's food cart sticker, it must be her fave sticker to stick, cause there is already a post here that in one script, script 11, Taec's sticker was sticked to it...

then in this video

recording session of Tae and Jun K., Jun K joked about he noticed that Taec's hair is nicely done like a boyfriend something, in which Taec did not react, or no reaction or objection :D :D
and then i know this is de lu lu thinking, at 4:30 of the video, there is a woman suddenly appeared at the back
:wahaha the woman's shirt is similar, it's like PSH's shirt she was wearing in 3MAD when they are planting the corn.
you judge hahahaha

last observation, in one magazine article Taec mentioned he liked Pilates, I think PSH liked Pilates too..
ahh de lu lu mode :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, journoexpat, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151265

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
bastian wrote:
ok unlurk mode :)
i love taec when shin hye guested in 3MAD
and please see my list of observations:

at 0:04 in PSH's mirror is Taec's food cart sticker, it must be her fave sticker to stick, cause there is already a post here that in one script, script 11, Taec's sticker was sticked to it...

then in this video

recording session of Tae and Jun K., Jun K joked about he noticed that Taec's hair is nicely done like a boyfriend something, in which Taec did not react, or no reaction or objection :D :D
and then i know this is de lu lu thinking, at 4:30 of the video, there is a woman suddenly appeared at the back
:wahaha the woman's shirt is similar, it's like PSH's shirt she was wearing in 3MAD when they are planting the corn.
you judge hahahaha

last observation, in one magazine article Taec mentioned he liked Pilates, I think PSH liked Pilates too..
ahh de lu lu mode :kiss1:

Welcome@bastian. I can tell you have been lurking here for sometime since you already know that the same sticker was on the script of Shin Hye's drama :) And hats off to you, you really have some sharp eyes there seeing that sticker ( which appeared by the way for a split second) on her hand mirror :)

And thank you for that video of Taecyeon and Jun.K, I am happy to note that Jun.K is very supportive of Taec as a their record producer and composer :) Taec is spreading his wings and soon perhaps, his dream to become a movie director will soon be realized.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, Osellasella
Time to create page: 1.586 seconds