Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152488

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Thanks sis@juornoexpat for some views ( na miss ko lng yung SONA.mo) Glad your still around and Advance Merry Christmas 🎅 to you and to all the sister here.By the way sis Are you planning to have a vacation in the Philippines this coming Christmas?Question? Those stars who attended the Premiere of the movie Hyung were invited by the actors?I don't have any idea.In the Philippines is also the same?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152490

• luckysinz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 37
OMG, I'm so happy reading your post about taecyeon whose talk about shin hye on radio show. He obviously has close relations with shin hye, he was so brave to show his feeling..
waiting for his appearance on 3m hyung, hope he'll come

Btw, sist do you have any link video or news about that radio show?

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152493

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
You can watch on YouTube and search jypstan.All 2pm and taecyeon radio appearances ate there.I don't have the link but you can search

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152494

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Alou68 wrote:
Thanks sis@juornoexpat for some views ( na miss ko lng yung SONA.mo) Glad your still around and Advance Merry Christmas 🎅 to you and to all the sister here.By the way sis Are you planning to have a vacation in the Philippines this coming Christmas?Question? Those stars who attended the Premiere of the movie Hyung were invited by the actors?I don't have any idea.In the Philippines is also the same?

I wish you the "Merriest of Christmas" and the "Happiest of New Year" Sis@Alou68! Yes, I am back home for Christmas but will have immediately fly back to my host country a day after the new year.Will you come back to the Philippines for the holidays?

About your questions on premieres in South Korea. I learned about this cause I always watched Korean channels such as SBS, Arirang and KBS world ( well, aside from some cable channels showing American canned shows and films, I don't watch other channels cause I don't understand them as most of the times they don't carry English subtitles).

Whenever there are news about movie premieres, the stars are being asked who invited them for the event and will ask them to cheer for that actor/actress. I remember seeing Taecyeon in a vip premiere of "You call it passion" in 2015 and he was invited by Choi Ji Woo ( he is very close to her). here's a pic, I remember this because he looked so well put that day and made me forget his fashion terrorist title :shy:

premiere.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152498

• Osellasella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Gong Hyo Jin & Uhm Ji Won : or else, they will expose what they know? What is it Eonnies???? ..ahaha..
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Osellasella.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152499

• rurimilis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello everyone,
I am new here.. i feel soo happy to find this forum :)

Thank you for sharing nice stories about our Shin Hye and also my bias Taec..
Loving this couple so much.. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152513

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Osellasella wrote:
Gong Hyo Jin & Uhm Ji Won : or else, they will expose what they know? What is it Eonnies???? ..ahaha..

Hi sis@Osellasella in a V app video of the two actresses promoting their movie "Missing", the two got to talk about Taecyeon ( who was the host DJ in a radio show where they promoted their movie) and who they made to promise that if their movie hits three million admissions, they would guest again in that radio show but Taecyeon should again be the DJ.

During the promo video, Uhm Ji Won said she's very thankful to Taecyeon but felt sorry for they made him sweat when they questioned him about his attendance during the VIP premiere of Park Shin Hye starrer "Hyung" as it later turned out that Taecyeon is not close to both leading actors thus obviously he was Shin Hye's guest. That revelation led to Gong Hyo Jin to order Taec to watch their movie and made that promise after the 3M admissions.

Gong Hyo Jin during the video said that it was quite alright that they made Taecyeon sweat because "he is an amazing guy" ( Proof that Taec really made a great impression on them) and that once they meet up again after the 3M mark, they they will take hundreds of selfie, will ask him where he lives, who is his girlfriend, all about his personal life and of course, upload all their selfies.

I don't know if you saw Taec's twitter post asking why he suddenly became part of the "Missing" promise :woohoo:
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Osellasella, maggie, utamihalliday

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152516

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
rurimilis wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am new here.. i feel soo happy to find this forum :)

Thank you for sharing nice stories about our Shin Hye and also my bias Taec..
Loving this couple so much.. :heartsh:

Welcome sis@rurimilis, like you I am also a Taecyeon bias not just because of his looks but because he is such an upright young man, very positive and all-around good guy :)

Here's Taec during a press conference of Lotte Duty Free's "7 First Kisses" web drama.

dominating.jpg

Perhaps because I am bias but even though Ji Chang Wook is beside Taecyeon, I still think Mr. Ok's visual is still dominant. But, like I said maybe it was just me as I have never appreciated the looks of JCW thus never ever finished any of his drama.

tojapan.jpg

Taec going to Japan this morning. A few months before his enlistment, Taec's schedule is still insanely hectic.

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, maggie, rurimilis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152522

• rurimilis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Thanks sis @journoexpat for welcoming me and have a great Tuesday to all sisters here :)

More photos on upcoming Taecyeon's solo album in japan:

taec0.jpg

taec_solo2.jpg

taec_solo.jpg

Capture80.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, journoexpat, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 4 months ago #152528

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello everyone...
Wow..I am so glad reading all wonderful posts form our sisters here.
Thanks sisters for keep updating us with latest news of our Bingu.

I am also very happy welcoming our new sister here Ruri@rurumilis to our forum.
I wish Sis Ruri have a pleasant staying here in PSHIC.
hugs.

Lets keep on praying, this kids will have project together. Maybe video clip or CF. that would be nice.

11914946_1478157382487944_1905050456_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, klebis, maggie, rurimilis
Time to create page: 1.317 seconds