• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Taec in various IG at the VIP premier.

Screenshot2016-02-16at7.50.33AM.png

Screenshot2016-02-16at7.50.56AM.png

Screenshot2016-02-16at7.51.19AM.png

Cr: 2pmalways
Source: www.instagram.com/p/BB0DkI_R_mg/ www.instagram.com/p/BB0WF5pQlKn/ www.instagram.com/p/BB2KNjNLXXY/
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144732

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
Thanks sis@journoexpat for the update. Been busy and right now I can only type with one hand. I fell and injured my shoulder. :( So my typing will be limited, short posts only for now.

Video of Taec at Choi Ji Woo VIP premier. Didn't see Lee Seo Jin.
★이수혁-차태현-옥택연 등 참석, '좋아해줘' VIP 시사회 현장★
Cr: STARNEWS KOREA

Hi Sis@yummiejeu, so sorry to hear that you hurt yourself, are you wearing a cast or sling right now? I do wish you do take some time off from work and rest so your recuperation will be faster. I am also a little bit under the weather right now, flu bug has been spreading in the office and I was one of the unfortunate ones who got infected :(

Get well soon sis! I wish I have the power to transport Taec to your place to nurse you back to good health !
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144734

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Taec New Lunar Year greeting on Audi facebook.
www.facebook.com/audikorea.kr/videos/393302144203669/
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144735

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Haha...wonder what Taec was doing walking outside and taking video snapchat about Valentines since he is single. =D

Feb.13, 2016
Honey you 와 Only you 의 발음차이
My Valentine 듣고 리스닝을 연습합시다ㅋ
Translation: The pronunciation difference of Honey you & Only you
Have some listening practice with My Valentineㅋ
twitter.com/taeccool/status/698555937489956864

Another snapchat on Feb. 13, 2016
셀프 발렌타인홍보ㅋ 운동 끝나고 집가는중 편의점 들렸다ㅋㅋ
Self Valentine promoㅋ I stopped by a convenience store after exercisingㅋㅋ
twitter.com/taeccool/status/698554241351184384
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144736

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
journoexpat wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:
Thanks sis@journoexpat for the update. Been busy and right now I can only type with one hand. I fell and injured my shoulder. :( So my typing will be limited, short posts only for now.

Video of Taec at Choi Ji Woo VIP premier. Didn't see Lee Seo Jin.
★이수혁-차태현-옥택연 등 참석, '좋아해줘' VIP 시사회 현장★
Cr: STARNEWS KOREA

Hi Sis@yummiejeu, so sorry to hear that you hurt yourself, are you wearing a cast or sling right now? I do wish you do take some time off from work and rest so your recuperation will be faster. I am also a little bit under the weather right now, flu bug has been spreading in the office and I was one of the unfortunate ones who got infected :(

Get well soon sis! I wish I have the power to transport Taec to your place to nurse you back to good health !

Thanks sis@journoexpat, I am wearing a sling right now but unfortunately still have to work. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling unwell with the flu. That is the worst, feeling achy, feverish, lack of energy. I hope you are able to take time off to rest. It takes several weeks to recuperate from the flu. Drink plenty of water to flush it out and stay hydrated. Usually when I feel like coming down with the flu, I take supplements like Olive Leaf capsules, it help shorten the flu and boost the immune system. Take care and get well sis! Missed all your posts lately. Ha ha you are too funny about transporting Taec! :D I probably die from heart attack in seeing him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144855

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Wow this thread has stagnated :(

There is lack of news about Taec but his image due to 2PM's and his cfs are spread throughout South Korea :)

tonymoly1.jpg

drinks.jpg

tonymoly2.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144864

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@journoexpat, thanks for the pics. Yes, has been quiet lately. So here is an old video talking about Taecyeon able to speak several languages. He can speak English, Korean, and Japanese fluently. He can understand some Arabic and Spanish, Chinese.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144866

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Since this is time for graduation for many. Here is something Taecyeon did for his Dankook University.

www.dankook.ac.kr/web/international

Korea’s First Ever Release of Digital Album as Student’s Talent Donation
Writer 마스터
Date 2012.05.15
View Count 1,232
Taec Yeon Ok of the group 2PM has released a digital album to support his fellow Dankookians and less fortunate neighbors
Registered a song on Melon, needs active participation of students, faculty members and alumni by downloading
Our university has released a digital album entitled Blue Bears (featuring Taec Yeon) 1st Album , signifying Korea’s first donation album. The album features Taec Yeon, current students and alumni.
This album is made as a talent donation by the participants, and the profits will be used to help less fortunate neighbors. This is a campaign album for fundraising.
This digital album contains a new song, The Wing, for which Taec Yeon Ok (senior, Management) and students in the department of Vocal Music at Dankook University wrote the lyrics, composed the song, and sang together. The album also includes a remake of the song Night Like Tonight, which was a hit in the early 90s.
Taec Yeon Ok personally wrote the rap lyrics for The Wing and Night Like Tonight and participated in the singing. He also appeared in the music video of The Wing.
For this project about 100 people including Taec Yeon, Dankook University alumni and students participated in supporting roles as staff in choreography, video and design for a year, producing 2 songs and two related music videos.
This album is currently registered on the music site, Melon, and the university asks for active participation of our university’s students, faculty members and alumni.
Since this the first domestic and international release of a digital album that is made through the talent donation of university students, it will serve as a project promoting new donation culture in universities. Starting from this musical talent donation of our students, our university is planning to develop various cultural contents of talented students, alumni associates, and professors and open a talent donation concert.

Title: Blue Bears (featuring Taec Yeon) 1st Album
Musicians: Taec Yeon of 2PM and the Blue Bears
Songs:
1. Night Like Tonight (remake)
2. The Wing (new song)
is a project album made through the talent donations of 2PM member Taec Yeon Ok and Dankook University alumni. Profits will be raised for school development and delivered as scholarships to young people experiencing economic hardship. The album is a love practice campaign for social organizations and less fortunate neighbors who need help.
Despite his busy schedule, Taec Yeon Ok wrote the rap and lyrics for both songs and devoted himself in a professional manner. Ji Yoon Yang (Department of Vocal Music) composed and arranged the song, and Jae Young Song added MIDI parts. Three other students (Doo Ri Moon, Kyung Eun Kim, Sun-hee Park) in Vocal Music participated as vocalists. Min Lee played solo cello for The Wing. Planning, production, and producing of the project was done by Bong Jun Lee, CEO of Hojin Communications and a representative of Dankook’s alumni.

1. Original Lyrics/Composition – Jung Sun Lee, Arrangement (MIDI)- Jae Young Song
Rap Lyrics, Rap- Taec Yeon Ok, female vocals- Doo Ri Moon, Kyoung Eun Lee
This is a very well known song among the generations, and we saw not only the people in their 30~40s but also young people in their 20s becoming one as they sang the song in a music café near H university. So, we selected and remade this song.
A house beat that younger listeners like is added to the song. A mixture of Taec Yeon Ok’s middle-low-tone rap, which is different from his original rap style, and the powerful yet unique vocal color of female vocalists Doo Ri Moon and Kyung Eun Lee adds freshness to this song.
An electronic sound was used in the entire song, arranged by Jae Young Song, a composer and pianist who can perform all kinds of genres like classical, jazz, and pop. He has already released a hip hop album, Sonz Family, and currently he is waiting for the release of his piano digital single albums Margin and Love.
2. Composition, Lyrics, MIDI – Ji Hoon Yang, Rap Lyrics & Rap- Taec Yeon Ok
Female Vocals- Sun Hee Park (Feat.), Cello- Min Lee
The Wing is an electronic hip hop song that mixes a dreamy sound with an addictive piano melody. This song delivers a supportive message to spread one’s wings and freely take to the sky when one experiences difficulties or failures in life. The powerful rap of Taec Yeon Ok sets the tone, and the voice of female vocalist Sunny adds a dreamlike sweetness to the song.
Unlike other popular existing songs that are mainly performed with electronic instruments, this song has exquisitely mixed the acoustic sounds of piano and cello to the electronic sound and gives a feeling of crossover music. Emotional instrumentals and cheerful rhythms add a spark to the sound in this new song.
3. About 100 Dankook University students participated to produce music videos for the album’s songs by planning, directing, and acting.

Blue bears with Taecyeon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144888

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Taec in Gimpo Airport

Screenshot_2016-02-22-19-54-59.png

Screenshot_2016-02-22-19-54-21.png
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144895

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Alou68 wrote:
Taec in Gimpo Airport

Thanks sis@Alou68 for the update. Surprised he is at the airport. Look like they left without Chansung since he is doing a drama. That was probably why Taec's twitter was so active with Chansung yesterday. Taec brought up alot of their old embarrassing promo they did long time ago...Taec's pandora phone. Didn't see any 2pm event this month in the schedule. They will appear at KCON Japan on 4/9/16 and 4/10/16.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds