Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130690

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Oh yes sis @Shinhyerella, you're right it' similar to the attire he wore in Ep 2. Or could be the same. OTY I think always prefers comfort to formal attires. But doesn't he look fashionable in his get-up? (Or is he taking his memory of PSH with him to HK? am being imaginative tee-her)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130693

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Yes sis Fgnuva, Taec had various fans, the event was a huge success and what I like the most was the major news outlets feedback on his arrival in HK airport, he was praised for being nice and friendly (Taecyeon did not take the VIP route to greet the fans) .
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130694

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Even if he looked tired he still went the route with crowd. No wonder it seemed as though he was stuck in a group of greeters for a few seconds there. It was only later in the video clip that the bodyguards appeared to clear the way. Hope he stays friendly this way no matter how successful gets. Thanks for your inputs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130714

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
It's interesting how OTY got his business started isn't it? The cat drawing was just his doodling that he did as he signed his name for autographs I read somewhere... Then 2PM went for promo visit and they popularized it in Thailand first I think and someone made money out of it. I guess OTY thought he'd better take care of that business himself since it was his original work.It made US$1M in 10 months, wwasn't that the news story? So that is how OTY became CEO of his own company and I guess his business degree has helped him succeed. He's also doing graduate studies isn't he? So he's after all not the "binggu" that people think. Despite his playful, cheerful, seemingly child-like persona, he's a mature man who's got brains. What else can a gal ask for? Pleasant personality, mature thinking, successful career, multi-talent intelligent person? Does he have any defect? Well, maybe poor eyesight (because he was very studious when he was in school in younger days), maybe a surgery on his arm for a broken bone (accident due to some wrestling for fun with his 2PM friends) leaving a scar. Maybe he gets bit careless sometimes (out of tiredness), he's always cooking or fixing dessert, drinks, doing the difficult tasks in Oksunhong (except constructing Minsky's new pen)... We've got to give it to OTY... He's done well for a man of his young age 26. (Next would be swinging this drama Assembly giving a credible performance week by week, and i think he said somewhere going for army duty after he finishes commitments for 2015?) He's a dream man for young girls, and maybe dream son for us who are not so young. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130726

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
This Funny Guy really never failed to make me laugh on his expressions lol

CKEqnt5UsAAzrwd.jpg

CKEqndTVAAAVAfV.jpg

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130740

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
He is cute in those photos sis @nicole....
Thanks for all the posts sis @fgnuva and @marthcec
Taecyeon is spazz worthy huh :)

3MAD tonight at 9:45pm KST.....Don't forget

CKDilLdWcAAjT_v.jpg

CKDilNJWoAA-z0m.jpg

CKDilOcWoAAdYZX.jpg

CKDilPwWwAMfFSO.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #130758

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Remember how he went to the neighborhood greenhouse to get potatoes to plant, and he patiently cut them up to parts and then even in the rain planted them? Because Soejin did say he wanted potatoes. Farmer Taecyeon now has been blessed with fruits of his labor. He looks delighted indeed. Well done. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 9 months ago #130802

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
image-66.jpg

image-67.jpg

image-68.jpg

image-69.jpg

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? I came across this article that ShinHye looks like Amanda Seyfried and I remembered that Taecyeon hosted Amanda's birthday in a charity event when Amanda went to Korea last December 2013.

Ctto:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 9 months ago #130803

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
:OMG Episode 1 of Assembly English sub already out in dramacool.com

www.dramacool.com/assembly-korean-drama--episode-1.html

Here's remarks for Taecyeon in Assembly episode 1.

image-70.jpg

image-71.jpg

Credits to @kkuljaem

kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/07/spoilers-as...scholar-who.html?m=1
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 9 months ago #130835

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Amazing! Wasn't it just about 4 months ago when Taecyeon planted those potato and corn seedlings and now they've grown! Daebak! I am getting more than entertainment from this variety show! I am also getting educated about plants, animals, seasons, recipes and how people relate, personalities etc. This show deserves an award and maybe even international recognition. Already am thinking of buying a farm and doing organic farming. :) Thank younPD Na and producers. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds