Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148762

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Remember in the episode where both LSJ and KKK said they should send Taec "abroad" to improve his culinary skills and KKK even told him that even if it means that he would sell corn for the rest of his life he would send Taec "abroad", now he has studied after appearing as guest in "House Cook Master Baek 2" .

Photos from his guesting :)

cooking1.jpg

cooking2.jpg

cooking3.jpg

There's a video of him tasting all the udon dishes with gusto but sorry I don't know how to upload video, I will leave that to either sis@avrylle19 and sis@yummiejeu :)

Btw, I love his polo shirt :)

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148896

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
It has been more than a week full of Taecyeon with both "Touching You" and " Let's Fight Ghost!" being shown in the same month.

Glad that both dramas are doing well and receiving positive feedback from viewers, most especially about Taec's acting :)

Heard that Let's Fight Ghost! has received high ratings though it is being shown in a cable channel and at 11pm time slot.

Here are pictures of Taecyeon in a pre-premiere event of LFG :)

lfg.jpg

lfg2.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148897

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Really enjoying Let's Fight Ghost!

Here's a pic of Taec with the young boy playing the role of young Park Bong Pal :)

lfgboy.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148911

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
"Let's Fight Ghost" Ok Taecyeon's opinions, "The atmosphere of the first aired episode was good. I gained great strength"
Source: OSEN via NAVER

"Thank you for enjoying"

tvN once again prove to be strong. The new Monday - Tuesday drama, that aired it's first episode on the 11th, recorded with 4% ratings on the first episode. The main character who lead the highest ratings recorded for tvN dramas, Ok Taecyeon, shared his thoughts.

Ok Taecyeon greeted the viewers to OSEN on the 12, "I was honestly very nervous and worried before the first broadcast. However, I think many people enjoyed it, so I am thankful."

He continued, "I watched episode one real-time with the staff yesterday. The real-time atmosphere was good, so I gained great strength. There was many running, jumping, and other action scenes, so it was difficult; however, I will fighting again today and do my best when filming."

[+132 -16] I was a bit upset when he won't be starring in "Lucky Romance" but he starred in a more suitable role instead. He acts well. I wish the best for "Let's Fight Ghost"

[+90 -10] I'm looking forward to today'sㅋㅋㅋ I think it'll be fun

[+96 -14] I watched "Let's Fight Ghost" because of Taecyeon but... its so fun I think I'll keep watching~~~ Good luck today too~~

[+93 -14] Today is such a long day. When will it be 11PMㅋㅋㅋ

[+75 -12] There were few boring parts, but I think it gets better,, I guess I got to watch it, trusting tvn

[+41 -5] Ok Taecyeon must had worked hard. He keeps getting hit from the beginning to the end, but his set makeup is cute. I will watch today's

[+38 -5] It's fun. I hope the staff gains strength in this hot summer

[+35 -4] Isn't it amazing for a cable channel to have 4% from the first broadcast?? "Let's Fight Ghost" webtoon was fun too, so it would be nice if the drama did well

[+33 -4] It was fun~ Good luck Taecyeon!

[+33 -4] It was funㅋㅋㅋ I will be watching today as wellㅋㅋ

source : 2pmedia blog

lfg3.jpg

lfg4.jpg

photos:ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148913

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taec's and Shin Hye's dramas, although both being shown on Mondays and Tuesdays, do not clash as Taec's "Let's Fight Ghost" is slotted at 11pm (Korea Time) and despite the late viewing time, it has started out strong and even climbing in the ratings.

Shin Hye's drama is leading the pack and that she and Taec have been getting good reviews. I am glad that Shin Hye has proven her versatility as an actress. And for Taec, he has been the punching bags of "haters" ever since he accepted this role, some even wished that this drama would flop since their faves were not offer the role. Now that the drama has proven them wrong and Taec competently carrying his acting part alongside the other casts, they are still harping on the so-called age gap and even condemning him for having "kissed" the young actress. The first can hardly be called a "kiss" and the second one was definitely a fake 'kiss" and done with the help of tricky camera handling.

This is a drama, they are playing characters so don't see them as an actor and an actress but view them as the characters they play. KSH was first confirmed for the role thus definitely she and her company were aware of the plot and of the scenes meaning they gave their approval for these scenes. Remember, they even had a script reading.

Taec actually had too many kiss scenes this week including in his web drama "Touching You".

Until, now they were asking how come a younger actor was not asked to play the role. Well, if you watched the drama its because the character is a college sophomore student and not a high schooler, meaning those people who are still up in arms to rally against Taec snagging the role have yet to watch the drama :dry:

Taec was one of the last ones to be confirmed for the drama, if I recalled it correctly since he was first offered to be included in "Lucky Romance" drama ( the news of which also did not sit well with the "antis" but what to do producers keep offering him roles ) .

Anyways, I do hope that this will not be Taec's last drama before enlistment, I am still keeping my fingers crossed that with the success of both Shin Hye's and Taec's dramas, producers will take notice and put them together in a project :pray:
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148915

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello sis@journoexpat long time no hear in this site.Hello all the sisters.! Its been a long time since I dropped by here.Kinda busy this past few weeks but Im glad that our bias our doing good.Their drama are really great and top rater on their respective timeslot.I am still wishing that my 2 fave will have some collaboration before he enlist to army next year.Shame on them who criticized Taeyeon acting skills.He improved a lot and he very promising as a leading man so with Shin hye.Congrats to both of them.Keep on supporting..fighting Taecshin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148925

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Alou68 wrote:
Hello sis@journoexpat long time no hear in this site.Hello all the sisters.! Its been a long time since I dropped by here.Kinda busy this past few weeks but Im glad that our bias our doing good.Their drama are really great and top rater on their respective timeslot.I am still wishing that my 2 fave will have some collaboration before he enlist to army next year.Shame on them who criticized Taeyeon acting skills.He improved a lot and he very promising as a leading man so with Shin hye.Congrats to both of them.Keep on supporting..fighting Taecshin

His sis@Alou68, so nice to see your post here :) I will not even inquire whether you are watching Doctors and Let's Fight, Ghost cause I will bet a million dollar ( though I don't have that money =X ) that you are definitely busy watching dramas every Mondays and Tuesdays :)

I just read a very engrossing and well-written recaps of Taec's drama in DramaBeans and comments were all positive I am glad that Taec is slowly winning the approval of drama watchers and I hope that these avid drama watchers will learn more about him, not only as an actor and an idol, but as a person who is down-to-earth, goofy, smart, respectful, courteous and loyal to his country :) Then they will surely be charmed :-V

lfg5.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148938

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello sis@juornoexpat and all the sisters here who have been faithful to our Mr Bingu Ok Taecyeon..Yeah although I don't live in korea my celphone is really busy every tuesday and wednesday because that's the only time Doctors and Let's fight ghost are shown with english subtitle.And I enjoyed both drama so at least I'm busy till August :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148947

• laila dee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 136
Guys check shin hye Instagram she posted food cart from taecyeon.. To bad don't know how to post picture
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, journoexpat, yummiejeu, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148952

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Omooo..TY sent a foodtruck to Shin Hye and Doctors filming..omooo..they're keeping their friendship and seemed TY took the advise of his Hyungs :ding: ..our TaecShin is sailing :ding: does it mean he knows her number now?ehehehe

Eng trans: credit to :PSH_Translate
@PSH_Translate
@ssinz " What special day is today!! Following #FoodTruck from my fans, #CoffeeCar from #ThreeMealsADAy #JungSun #OkSungNongFamily - " (1/3)..@ssinz "- TaecYeon Oppa sent!! and also #Churros!!!!😱😱😱 It's raining right now at the filming site.. and it reminds me the #Corns🍌🍌🍌-" (2/3)..@ssinz "-we picked getting rained on that day. Thank you Oppa!!! Cheer for the #LetsFightGhost >_<// " (3/3)

image-4.png
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat, yummiejeu, Osellasella, Arbado
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds