Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148953

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
this is one of my friends tweet:

meh ‏@aka_branny 2h2 hours ago
"Cheer up." 😁 Taec has once again proven that he looks Shin Hye up every once in a while. 😉

seems like Taec knew ShinHye did her "Cheer Up" dance :ding: :luvluv: :ding: ..well he's no Ok Bingo for nothing :D

I'm so giddy and don't know what to do when a friend sent me PSH's recent ig post :D ..oh my shippers heart
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by avrylle19.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148954

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
avrylle19 wrote:
Omooo..TY sent a foodtruck to Shin Hye and Doctors filming..omooo..they're keeping their friendship and seemed TY took the advise of his Hyungs :ding: ..our TaecShin is sailing :ding: does it mean he knows her number now?ehehehe

image-4.png
a

Sis@avrylle19 and sis@laila dee, thank you so much for informing us about Shin Hye's instagram post :) I have been swamped with all the international bad news and but this piece of entertainment news somehow was the pick me upper I was looking for :)

I am so happy to know that they are now friends and I guess Taec is still monitoring Shin Hye's activities :)

I love Taec's pics on the stickers and banners, all goofy and dorky not your debonair and model-like photos.

And how I adore Shin Hye's pics and reactions as if she was receiving the drink from Taec himself, these two really know how to play and make the situation fun :)

And I saw some translations of her post, she even reminisced about their corn-planting time in Oksunbong. Their Oksunbong memories will always tie them together.

I agree with you, sis@avrylle, Taec is really following his hyungs advise to take it slow and be friends with her first :) Definitely, he surely has her number now.

BTW, on the eve of the premiere of "Let's Fight, Ghost", Taec posted picture of intestines being grilled and said he was out eating dinner with his parents, I thought isn't grilled intestines and tripe Shin Hye's parents' restaurant specialty ? I am just analysing too much :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148955

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I hope sis@fgnuva, sis@yummiejeu, sis@Sagitandra, sis@Sidy, sis@martcec and all other sisters who adore the Taec-PSH team-up during the 3MAD Jeongson season have seen and read the news about Taec sending a food trucke' to the film site of Shin Hye's "Doctors" :)

Yes, Taec is patient and persistent ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148956

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
eng trans: Miss Yoo Hye Jung.
Please take me aing aing (?) lol 😂😂
image-19.jpeg

cto
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by avrylle19.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148957

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
avrylle19 wrote:
image-19.jpeg

NOW WE ARE ALIVE AND KICKING AGAIN....WOAHHHHHH....TAECSHIN IS ALIVE....OH LA LA...SHIPPING HARD...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148958

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Yes, sis@journoexpat, I've been able to follow the goings on... thanks to you and the sisters @avrylle19 who cued us on the foodtruck. sorry I don't think I saw the post of sis@laila dee on the matter. But wait, is the foodtruck really from TY or TY's fans?

I've not been able to check the TY drama but I did see a couple of scenes (even episodes) from Doctors a few nights back and then they were taken off YouTube.

Keep us posted on the goings on. And thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148959

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
What's my take on the gesture? Hmmm.... he definitely is reaching out to her... let's just see if she reaches back to him.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148960

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
fgnuva wrote:
Yes, sis@journoexpat, I've been able to follow the goings on... thanks to you and the sisters @avrylle19 who cued us on the foodtruck. sorry I don't think I saw the post of sis@laila dee on the matter. But wait, is the foodtruck really from TY or TY's fans?
I've not been able to check the TY drama but I did see a couple of scenes (even episodes) from Doctors a few nights back and then they were taken off YouTube.

Keep us posted on the goings on. And thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive.

Hi sis@fgnuva, so happy to see you here once again, I miss your posts :)

The food truck was from Taecyeon and there are reports that Shin Hye's IG post is one of the hottest Naver issues and the highest number of comments were urging him " to date her" :) Reminded me of KKK's prompting for Taecyeon to just "tell her you love her" during Shin Hye's TMAD guesting :)
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148961

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Oh my God!! I have a stressfull day because of work then my metro card was lost and it has 15 rides left and it cost like 600 rubles in Russian money then I waited for like 2 and half hours before the bus arrived so I had a bad hair day and when I got home and switch on my phone because it was dead the whole day and I forgot my charger and I saw in my news feed,.instagram, fb, personal message and this site is all about coffee truck sent by Ok Bingu..oh my I shouted like no one inside the house and my room mates said what happen to you and I said that Taec sent food truck to Shinhye and I asked her to pinch me if it is really true..and I Said to her will you please read it again..and then all what happen to me today is gone.I am really happy and I forgot everything just for this simple news makes my day complete..My dear sisters who love Taecshin were still alive and kicking..oh mo oh mo..they are friends right now and still communicating..Taec is doing good.He has the courage and follow his hyungs advise..good for him..I am so happy really..Its like I won in a lotto game..I dont know what to say..I pray hard for this :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148962

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi again, sis@journoexpat. I had more time during the 3MAD series and was able to keep up with the episodes. Work got heavier the past months.

From your posts, everyone seems to get that "thrill" feeling all over again....

Really there are proddings for him to "date her" huh? We all have to watch out for his next move. And hers too. So please keep posting the updates, especially for people like me who have no direct access to the tweets and Naver posts. My guess is since the guy is bit shy he might really take things in stride. There's an army duty he has to fulfill pretty soon, but it'll be nice if he can keep her friendship while he's on army duty.... I recall one line in "Heirs" - When Lee Hyo-shin (played by Kang Ha-neul) was talking about leaving for the army, Rachel Yoo (played by Kim Ji-won) says, "Is there a girl waiting for you when you return from army duty?" Having a girl wait for him will keep TY's spirits up wherever he might be assigned, and perhaps if he is really nursing some attraction for her, keeping his friendship with PSH would make army duty a little bit more bearable and army life less lonely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Osellasella
Time to create page: 1.688 seconds