Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132210

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks for this video clip sis@Narjess89. This is new? Nice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132213

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
you are welcome sis @fgnuva :lol: :heartsh:
no it's an old Video clip but i still like it :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132284

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
image-153.jpg

Hi ladies!

Taecyeon ranked No. 1 in IDOL GOT 10 "Idols Who Look Good in Swimwear" . This ranking is based on 50% articles, blogs and social media and the other 50% is on the number of hashtags. CONGRATS TAECYEON! You truly deserve it! (Taecyeon's clip starts at 8:22, please click on 'CC' button or activate 'Interactive Transcript' fuction for English sub)

IDOL GOT 10 Weekly Idol Ranking EP10

image-154.jpg

image-155.jpg

image-156.jpg

image-157.jpg

image-158.jpg

image-159.jpg

image-160.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132336

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Omaga...
delicious ab...kekeke. thanks @marthcec15 sharing such delicious pics.

Man look sexy when he is so lovely to animal...
CL0eMptWgAAeW1Q.png_large.png

May GOD blessed everyone.
Happy Sunday..
Time for cooking.
hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132349

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
On Taecyeon's being No. 1 in Idol Got 10, perfect abs indeed! But we're seeing what he had been working hard to develop for, who knows, many years/months? His quiet efforts to develop his pecks and abs have paid off... What is nice about Taecyeon is he doesn't flaunt his abs if he doesn't have to... Oh, ok, he did show his arms a few times wearing sleeveless shirts in 3MAD. but he's not the type (I think) to boast about it... He kind of does it subtly and that makes him more likeable. What's nice is that when his shoots are over... he returns to being his "bingu" and normal self. You've got to see Taecyeon in different settings to be able to really understand his personality - interviews, fun games (like Running Man) and the We got Married series. Of course 3MAD has shown us how hardworking, patient, respectful and positive he can get... always seeing the good sides of situations. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132350

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I like your comment sis@Elankham "Man look sexy when he is so lovely to animal". Taecyeon does look manly as he looked at the pups, doesn't he? Despite his abs and muscles, he shows a gentle side of him. Nice. Thanks for photos sis@marthcec15. Keep posting please. :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132351

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@matchcec15. I was able to watch all episodes I have been missing from episodes 3 to 8. I particularly am moved by episode 7 where the male lead (our welder-turned-assemblyman) constructs a bridge for the senior citizen. The dialogues are quite interesting.. They are things ordinary people would be saying and I'm glad they have found a way into some national medium that can set people talking and discussing and hopefully changing attitudes and practices. We're about half-way the drama series... so we have a few more interesting episodes unraveling of the plot. (Pardon me, but may I make a guess? In the end the Secretary General becomes elected president and the main lead becomes the Assemblyman for the contested district.) :) Happy week to everyone! Got to catch up with 3MAD now. :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132353

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Narjess89, I guess there was a time when 2PM's music was kind of "wild" like the "Put your hands up" video... but I guess now they are bit older, they are mellowing a bit... and the "My House" music video has really made them come back and come back fighting! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132355

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
fgnuva wrote:
Thanks sis@matchcec15. I was able to watch all episodes I have been missing from episodes 3 to 8. I particularly am moved by episode 7 where the male lead (our welder-turned-assemblyman) constructs a bridge for the senior citizen. The dialogues are quite interesting.. They are things ordinary people would be saying and I'm glad they have found a way into some national medium that can set people talking and discussing and hopefully changing attitudes and practices. We're about half-way the drama series... so we have a few more interesting episodes unraveling of the plot. (Pardon me, but may I make a guess? In the end the Secretary General becomes elected president and the main lead becomes the Assemblyman for the contested district.) :) Happy week to everyone! Got to catch up with 3MAD now. :)

Sis @fgnuva, I haven't finish episode 7 of Assembly but I got teary eyed on the scene wherein the soldiers finished the tour and they were in the bus and waving their goodbye to the Assemblyman and his staff. Such a heartwarming scene and also when Assemblyman was on the phone with the senior citizen. It' s such a good drama and I'm so happy that Taecyeon is part of it. I'm sure he learns a lot from his senior stars. Waiting for 3MAD sub:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132356

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Marthcec15, so nice to see you online now. I agree with you, it's nice that Taecyeon is part of this drama. The plot I hope takes everyone to a redemptive conclusion. It's like an expose. And while I am not Korean I feel my own govt has this kind of situation, when politicians are looking only after their interests and not those of the people who voted for them. Have good week ahead sis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds