Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135408

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi sis fgnuva and sis journoexpat! Assembly is really an impressive drama, the writer did a good job because he/she works in the Assembly before. The whole staff and cast are excellent, two episodes more but I feel sad cause it's gonna end but I'm sure that it will end on a great note.

Taecyeon definitely is perfection in suits and as his SIEG Fahrenhiet endorsement said:

image-404.jpg

Credit: SIEG Fahrenhiet Facebook page
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by marthcec15.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135410

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Just want to share some translated K-nets comments regarding articles of 3MAD season 2 episode 18.

image-405.jpg

image-406.jpg

image-407.jpg

Credit: 2pmwhispers.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/three...-finale-episode.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135414

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
journoexpat wrote:
Thanks sisfgnuva. Taec in suit is definitely a sight to see, let us just say he was born to wear a suit :)

Ha! Ha! I like that I like how you put it sis journoexpat. "born to wear a suit" ... (You must be a writer or journalist.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135418

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis marthcec15 thanks for posting the comments on 3MAD's finale. I thought it was weird of me to feel sad to the point of crying almost. But now I'm consoled to know others feel the same way about 3MAD ending.
I just hope the sentiments are sent to the cast PD Na and producers that they might perhaps develop a sequel to the show with the same cast and director and crew. We have to salute PD Na & crew who followed every cast member and guest with a camera. It must have been hard work for them. Thanks too to the translators and editors. Great job! I can only wish this show will win the recognition thru an award.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135446

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Good morning ladies thanks to everyone who posted the link to the TMAD ep17 last night and tonnes of appreciation to the wonderful Hottestcollab subbers, Taec is really lucky to have such hardworking and loyal fans who really take time to sub his shows and other appearances of 2PM. But to be fair, their loyalty and admiration to Taec is well-worth it, he is earnest, well-mannered and grounded.

Sis fgnuva, yes I do work at a newspaper and I am working with reporters and editors of various nationalities. My so-called "neighbors"- meaning our workstations are near to each other - are male editors from the US, UK and Indian-Malaysian thus before I kept secret that I am an avid watcher of TMAD but now we openly talk about our favorite shows, so they don't wonder and ask questions why I am so quiet but grinning like a lunatic when Friday comes :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135453

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sisters Jenzzy, marthcec15 and journoexpat, and other sisters... there's a post that came into my FB page about Taecyeon... it seemed like a biography almost... about his academic performance in the US, he was top student, etc. with an A+ grade, etc. I wanted to post it and share it here...but am so illiterate at this sort of things. So if someone can locate it and post it here, the other sisters will be able to enjoy reading it. It is a translation of a page about or Oksunbong bingu, who is not really a bingu but a smart guy who wanted to enter medical school but ended up in entertainment. His sister is graduating from Cornell, the article said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135454

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis marthcec15, thinking about Assembly, Taecyeon doesn't have too many scenes...but in the few scenes he has, he's been able to credibly deliver the emotion from regret to pain to anger/frustration.
The writer and director also kind of evenly distributes the scenes so that no one actor is under-exposed... even the other junior members of the assemblyman's team.
I think the Secretary General might eventually redeem himself in the end.
Taecyeon's character has resurfaced and he's back in the assemblyman's team... kind of poignant how the bill introduced has been named after the father.
The writer and director do not waste time by having lengthy dialogues... the ensuing discussions, entries, and exits are left out so that we are made to be surprised by turn of events. Two more episodes this week....
As usual, sis marthcec15 we'll wait for your kind and diligent assistance to us for the links raw or english subs.
Have a good Monday everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135500

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
For those of us who will surely miss our Taecyeon in Three Meals A Day, I hope it will have the three brothers:

www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/news-bites-september-13-2015/

image-414.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135509

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
marthcec15 wrote:
For those of us who will surely miss our Taecyeon in Three Meals A Day, I hope it will have the three brothers:

www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/news-bites-september-13-2015/

image-414.jpg

Thanks for this little bit of news sis marthcec15. It's kind of a ray of hope. I think tvN execs read the many posts expressing sadness re the end of 3MAD.
Yes I think it'll be hard to keep the audience if they produce another season in Oksunbong. Maybe it was expensive to drive guests back & forth there. Maybe the winter months and summer heat were kind of difficult to manage... Maybe they'll look for smaller farm? (it was no joke clearing planting watering harvesting that huge field with only 3 men to do it.
But wherever they hold it it'll surely be a hit if it's the 3 brothers again. We haven't had enough of them yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135512

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
These 3MAD casts will surely be missed.....
Thanks for all the posts.....always happy to read updates on Taecyeon
Looking forward to the next 3MAD.....as it is said.....take hope!

Gif of Taecyeon with Eddy.....aww he really loves Eddy so much!

The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy
Time to create page: 0.994 seconds