Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Interviews

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #78963

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Mandy wrote:
I hope Min Ho saw this!!! :)

I have a strong feeling that he must watch this interview.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #79308

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Says ‘The Heirs’ was Popular Thanks to the Male Actors

With Park Shin Hye’s Weibo followers going over 5 million, the actress’s popularity in China is continuing to be on the rise. February 12’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment featured Park Shin Hye, who became one of the hottest hallyu stars

About the fact that the number of her Weibo followers (5.5 million) is higher than that of China’s actress Fan BingBing′s (4.3 million), Park Shin Hye said, “I’m honored.”

image_2014-02-13.jpg

“I attended an award ceremony in China with Kim Woo Bin last year, and I was surprised to see so many fans greeting us at the airport,” said the actress.

About the popularity of her drama The Heirs, which is soon to air in China, she humbly said, “The drama was a hit thanks to the popular male actors.”

Photo credit: SBS
Credit: Ohkpop

My Note: how can one not admire her? So much humility and grace in one so young
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, elankham, nzida, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #79311

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@ sis Maris, yes I totally agree, she never takes FULL credit and always makes it a point to include her other co-stars for the success of her series/movies....she's GREAT!!!

and Heirs hasn't even been 'Aired' in China at all....i can see her doubling that followers anytime soon!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #79334

• Maris
Park Shin Hye discusses how her popularity has risen following 'Heirs'
February 13, 2014

Park Shin Hye opened up about her current popularity in China following the hit drama 'Heirs'.

On the February 12th broadcast of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment', the reporter congratulated Park Shin Hye on becoming the first Korean actress to achieve 5 million followers on the Chinese SNS platform Weibo. The two confirmed it with their own eyes by looking up her profile of 5,592,913 followers, more than China's representative actress Fan Bing Bing's 4,300,000 followers.

Park Shin Hye shared, "It is really an honor. I attended an awards ceremony in China last year with Kim Woo Bin, and I was very surprised because a lot of people came out to meet us at the airport at the time."

The reporter then commented, "You are filming a lot of CFs these days", to which Park Shin Hye shared with happy laughter, "I struck good fortune." The reporter shared, "I heard that 'Heirs' will air regularly in China. If so, Park Shin Hye's popularity..." Park Shin Hye humbly responded, "The male actors [of 'Heirs'] normally have a lot of popularity, so a lot of people watched it thanks to them."

Credit:allkpop

My Note: Almontel.......you have known her much longer than me so your comment really has authencity. :)
She never takes anything or anyone for granted. We never see an iota of pride in her behaviour or spoken words.......remarkable...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #79939

• Maris
[b]Interview: Park Shin Hye On Her Life After “The Heirs”[/b]
By Staff Writer | Feb 19, 2014

image_2014-02-20.jpg

Singer Kim Hee Chul of the idol group Super Junior met with actress Park Shin Hye. In the interview which was conducted in a party room of a skyscraper building.

In the interview, she showed off her budding friendship with actress Kim Ji Won, who played Rahel in the SBS drama "The Heirs.". "I was supposed to grab food with her today, but she is feeling sick and lying in bed," Park Shin Hye said.

when Kim Hee Chul asked who she would pick as her boyfriend between Kang Ha Neul, who played Lee Hyo Shin, and Kang Min Hyuk, who played Yoon Chan Young, she picked Yoon Chan Young. "I think Chan Young will be a better choice. He knows how to play, and he is cute when he makes fun of people like Bona (Krystal)," Park Shin Hye said.

image_2014-02-20-3.jpg

When Kim Hee Chul asked her about the fan meetings, where she dances and sings songs, Park Shin Hye said that she usually sings drama soundtracks. "My acting voice and singing voice are a little bit different. And I always sing the songs that I sang before, especially the ones that are popular in the country I am in. I practice a lot for singing on stage, because this is the time for my fans. I am no good, but I try my best," Park Shin Hye said.

Credit kdramamaster
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, hacci143, Chars, back*hug

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #79985

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Interview (Part 1)
The Calmingly Blooming Life Force,

· At the 2012 KBS Acting Awards, you won an award for the drama special Don’t Worry, I’m A Ghost. Congratulations.
Thanks. I gained a lot of strength from that.

· Compared to dramas and movies, are there any charms to one-act specials?
The material itself is distinctive, and the meaning of the drama is more implicative. Since you have to pour everything into one episode like directing and expressions, you end up concentrating more and it ends up being filmed like that. (Don’t Worry, I’m A Ghost aired July 15th, 2012 on KBS 2. It’s an unfolding love story of a delivery man Moon Gi (Bong Tae Gyu) who lost his memories in a traffic accident and the ghost who appears in front of him, Yeon Hwa (Park Shin Hye.)

· Besides that special adding an award to your resume, what kind of meaning does that project hold to you?
When You’ve Fallen For Me finished, it was really difficult. I was recovering from a traffic accident. The injuries on my body recovered, but the pain inside lasted longer. The drama was cut an episode due to me getting injured. The staff’s effort and sacrifice seemed like it was in vain, so it hurt me and the burden of whether I could do this again rose. It was difficult physically and mentally, and because of that I could grab the things in front of me correctly. I held an overseas fan meeting in that state and it was hard showing myself like that while meeting people again. While I was recharging after that, I received an offer for Don’t Worry, I’m A Ghost and at first I thought it was just some role of a ghost that came to me all of a sudden. However, as I continued to read, I became assimilated with the character Yeon Hwa. I gained comfort through Yeon Hwa while filming the drama. Yeon Hwa’s words were just like the words I said to myself, so my mind became organized. It became a chance to self examine myself and to self reflect.

· Truthfully, the drama special didn’t get high ratings. It seems like you didn’t have any eye-catching activities after You’ve Fallen For Me. How did you spend 2012?
First I was busy due to attending school. Right now I finished the second semester of my third year. I don’t know if I’ll be able to continue attending to finish the one year I have left this year, but I spent a lot of time in 2012 as a student. I don’t have the personality to just rest just because I don’t have any projects. Since I like studying things, I worked on fixing my bad posture while riding a bicycle or wake boarding. I also filmed the movie The Gift of the Seventh Room. Last year was a year where I did many things that I wanted to do.

· Is your body okay now? Are there any after effects of the car accident?
I’m fine, but when it rains, it really hurts. (Laughs) I originally couldn’t get up on the days that it rained, but after the accident, my body become heavy and uncomfortable and starts hurting two days before it rains. I feel sad that my body feels things like that at my age. When I say “Is it going to rain tomorrow? My body aches,” kids around me ask me what am I saying. Even when I stand for a little bit, my legs swell up. I’ll have to carry the after effects of the car accident for the rest of my life.

· How did you end up being cast in Flower Boy Next Door?
I received the scenario last October when I was finishing filming The Gift of the Seventh Room. The original work (the webtoon I Peek At Him Every Day) is very interesting. Though it is a romantic comedy, Go Dok-mi isn’t a Candy-type or a pitiful, innocent-type of character. I was very worried that people would see Go Dok-mi as a secluded-loner-psycho kind of character, but I was fascinated by the loveliness I could see in her. Since I originally have a bright vitality, I thought it was okay that she was a dark character.

· When you debuted, it seemed like you had a heavy and pale feeling, but it seems like your image is becoming brighter and healthier.
Yes, I became brighter, but I’ll get heavier in this drama. My lines and acting tone are serious here. Since there are flower boy characters in her reality, it is expected that when the fantasy feeling strengthens, it’ll be close to the typical drama style.

· Jung Jung Hwa was the director for the 2008 romantic comedy Sweet Lies and the 2011 drama Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. What kind of discussion did you two have about the character Go Dok-mi?
The director advised that it would be best if I didn’t go too dark. Dok-mi became a reclusive loner due to scars she received from people, but originally, she wasn’t a dark and gloomy character. She is just quiet and timid, but abnormal. While acting, the director emphasized the details, so I was able to live as the character a lot better. All actors communicate with the director well. Since it’s amicable, everyone is protecting something.

· Are there any similar aspects that you share with Go Dok-mi?
Since I do a job that many people see, I do a lot of things at home that I can’t do outside. Despite having a personality where I do things I want to do to some extent, truthfully, I can’t do them all. While there are things that are made while acting, personally, I find acting as that character who’s devoid of feelings to be difficult. I can understand Dok-mi since I have recrived scars from other people too.

· Is there any burden acting a character people have become accustomed to through a webtoon?
According to people who read the comic, the feeling is different. I just act with the feelings that I read. I wonder if I’ll receive various responses from the viewers. However we added some new flower boys to the drama. The love lines changed.

· From the beginning of the year, did the atmosphere become bright? (Laughs) Are you receiving the love from the flower boys?
Yes, first I’m receiving love from Ggae-geum (Enrique Geum – Yoon Si Yoon) and Jillak ([translator's note: It's pronounced as Jillak but you'll probably see it written as Jin-rak] Kim Ji Hoon).

An actress of ten years, acting is still enjoyable fun

· However, you particularly have had a lot of crushes in your works. For example, in Cyrano and You’ve Fallen For Me. Even in Flower Boy Next Door, the set up is that you peek at your neighbor across the street and have a crush on him. Have you had a lot of crushes?
I have once. I really liked him for a long time. In the end, I couldn’t confess to him.

Source

Translation: The Real CZ @ Hallyu Interview

My Note: I thought it would be interesting to know who Shinhye really is ......from the inside too since we are all raving about her appearance . This is only possible when we listen her expressing herself on various topics
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #79996

Hello guys :) a Korean website just posted an article that have Shin Hye name in it... but i cant find the translation for this article, is there anyone that can help translate this?

www.dspdaily.com/n_news/news/view.html?no=2547

1.png

2.png
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Karenchrstmrks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #80000

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
scap.png

@karenchrstmrks i think this is what it says, based on the pictures and the link too.

Grabbed from @psh_philippines fb page
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Karenchrstmrks, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #80007

i see.. thanks sis Hacci! YES,she deserved to be call goddess :wahaha

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 10 years 2 months ago #80066

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
this is an old interview of our shin hye in 2003-2004. thanks to Miss Bouakham, we got the chance to read it

Park Shin-hye, little Choi Ji-woo in "The Stairway to Heaven", got into stardom, and this 13-year-old actress is happy to take a big step toward her acting career. The Teen Times met her at the Dream Factory office in Seongnae-dong on December 20.

You recently ranked top on the searching word list of Naver. How do you feel about it?
Park: Many people were interested in the drama, ?The Stairway to Heaven,? so Lee Wan and I got on the searching word list. I was stunned by it at first. It’s so nice but... I don’t know. It’m hard to express the way I felt in words.

When your friends saw you on TV, what did they say?
Park: They were surprised at first. But now they have become used to it. They monitor the drama and advise me on many things. And many students from nearby schools come to see me these days. In my own way, I'm a celebrity in this area.(laugh)

Your online fan club has over a hundred thousand members. Do you often meet them online?
Park: Sure. I regularly visit the site and read fan's messages. Every single word of my fans encourages me a lot.

'Starlight Shin-hye' is a new word that's been coined online by your fans. Do you like it?
Park: My fans say that I'm like a star fallen suddenly from the sky. I like the name. It's very pretty.

Many people were surprised to see you dance and headbang in Lee Seung-hwan's concert. You seem to be a talented dancer too.
Park: I like dancing but I don't know if I'm good at it. Anyway, appearing in the concert was a good chance to introduce myself to the public

'Daejanggeum' is a big hit these days. Don't you want to star in a period drama?
Park: Sure. I love period dramas. If I get a chance to make an appearance, I'd like to perform as Heebin Jang. She's an attractive character.

But you look so sweet for such a strong character! Wouldn't it be difficult for you to handle that role?
Park: Don't worry. I have many faces. (laugh) This schoolgirl-like face is just one of them!

Are there any performers that you are friends with?
Park: Som2 is a good friend. We go to the same dance class. She is a very talkative and active girl. I envy her because she eats so much without putting on weight. I think I'm rather plump.(laugh)

Name a male celebrity that best suits your ideal type.
Park: Seven is a singer that I like, and I like the actor Bong Tae-gyu. I especially like peculiar characters like Mr. Bong.

What conception dream did your mother have when she became pregnant with you?
Park: My mom was in a Korean style house like the one she lived in when she was young. Suddenly it started to rain heavily, and water flowed onto the terrace. Then a red-ripe persimmon appeared. She says that the terrace represents the stage, and the persimmon, me. So she thinks the dream is saying that I will be a big star who is loved by everybody.(laugh)

What's your favorite food?
Park: I'm never picky about food.(laugh) I like Kimchi especially, and I can eat two bowls of rice with only Kimchi as a side dish. My parents come from Jeolla-do, so they are very good cooks. I like everything they make for me.

What do you plan to do on the last day of the year?
Park: I will attend the SBS awarding ceremony. I'm supposed to win the 'Best Young Actress' award with Jo Jeong-eun of Daejangguem. It will be a very meaningful day for me.

Tell us about your New Year's resolution.
Park: I hope I can work in films. I want to see myself on the big screen.

I always ask this for the last question. What's the most precious thing to you?
Park: My family and my best friend. They always stand by me and understand me. And I also value my cell phone because it's so important for me to communicate with other people. I never go anywhere without my cell phone.

Staff reporter Shin So-jung(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by missmoon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, hacci143, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds