Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14137

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello Maize, thanks for ur take. yeah, young love. He better not do that again! :angry: :lol: :lol:

Love Sukkie's comment on most memorable imaginary scene. "The next morning after mgr Ma gave..... etc... The scene in which I saw Minam lying on my body, imagining wildly, that scene". for me, he is naughty, imagine that shoot must have taken some minutes before the director is satisfied and yell cut !... and SH have to stay put on top of GS. :blush: his eyes were closed too. hmmm. better stop here. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14153

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
girls...i just remembered the longest scene they shot was the pool scene? whoah...don't tell me everytime they shot it, SH was only wearing the bandage wraps around her top??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...is that why GS ALWAYS remember to mention about the POOL scene? is it because he saw something that we didn't see at all??? this pair certainly have some secrets they didn't want to share with us...

isn't it quite ODD that there were no BTS of that particular pool scene, i mean the one in the water where GS was going to save her from drowning? only the take where he pretended to dive that's it. WHY oh WHY??? not a single BTS of that underwater scene!!!

in regards to that IN BED BTS, was it just me, but didn't you girls noticed that there was one time SH actually put her head next to GS's lap or close to it? i thought she was going to put her head in the sensitive part of GS...ha ha ha...maybe that's why GS remembered it too...I also noticed that there was one part there where we see GS looking at SH's errrmm front? he's one naughty boy!

Look at 0:56 where GS's eyes are focused at...

yes, July, you may call me Mama AL like everyone else! ha ha ha...what should i call you? just July?
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by almontel.

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14171

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Hi mama Al, thank you. You can call me Nadj for short. Anyway everytime i read your comment it always makes me smile, there's always this small "naughty" observation in your part ( lol!!!!) i don't have any problem with i love it actually.

@Bianne Ong

love the part "everybody needs a little time away............." gosh!!! the song suddenly flash on my head.

Gonnabe me:

youre probably right they are now more closer than ever, they are just enjoying each company with "no string" attached so theres no pressure on both side after all they're still young. ( i hope it work out). I suddenly remember Dorothy's comment 'bout the conscious and unconscious mind. It seems that they already talked about their situation and how they're going to cope with it. And i do hope jealousy will not come early knocking on their heart.

Its good to know SH is back to her oldself ( prettier and more confident ),...............

Go girl....................... !!

show the world how beautiful you are .......................................................!!

and that any guy will surely be very lucky to have you.......................................!!!!

If JS will not treasure then its his lost! :woohoo: but i know he will!! ( he loves you dear, just don't want to show it too much! :woohoo: )

You just go make yourself beautiful !!! ( this time you should try teasing him !! heheheheehh..................... and make him a little jealous i guess :whistle: )

Re:[ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 11 months ago #14194

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi Mama Al, we r a riot !! :lol: love ur comments, bit of naughtiness thrown in. :lol:

Sukkie is a guy and if a lady, especially someone he likes very much is so close *literally* to you i.e. laying on your chest, won't his heart beat faster? but his admitting to this, is so like him, he blurts things out. revealing re Hongki about not paying, about being a drinker, about Shin Hye having difficulty separating from her Minam role, his Mama Jang liking our Shin Hye very much etc.

my giddiness spills over today. :)

Re: [ENG] 美男<イケメン>ですね Mook 21 Interview Translation 13 years 2 months ago #35579

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
First of all I thank Karen, Lexi, Yuki and Mee for translating and posting the Mok 21 Interview I really appreciate it. :luvluv: :luvluv:

I am a bit late to discover it that why I just read it. There were already many comments regarding the interview, so I don't have anything to add. Thanks.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds