Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 9 months ago #50487

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
Epilogue

At different ANJell Press Conferences in the near future……

Reporter : Min Nam sshi, your composition is riding high on the Oricon Charts at the moment. Would you like to comment on that?

GMN : Umm, yes. I am very surprised yet honoured and very happy. Sunshine would be my second single and first composition for the
group. Our Japanese fans have been very supportive of our career thus far. But I believe they are used to Tae-kyung Hyung and Shin Woo Hyung’s songs. So, for them to accept my song is very heartwarming. Thank you.

Reporter : The next EP will feature two more of your songs, is that true?

GMN : Ye, yes. We are currently finishing ANJell seventh album, this will my first with the group. So I really do have to thank my Sunbae-nims for their encouragement and tutelage and not forget their faith in me.

++++

President Ahn : We did not consciously choose the orphanages. It so happen that someone very close to us is very active in these areas. So, currently, we ride on her influence on these areas. But for the ANJell Foundation future projects, we will be setting up an official selection committee that will look into the selection of the organizations we support. There will be proper transparency in our initiatives.

++++

KSW : Hwang Tae-kyung will always be our leader. Currently, he is taking some sabbatical to concentrate on his writing and the set up of the ANJell Foundation.

Reporter : Will he be joining the ANJell Band in the Christmas appearance on Hana’s Peppermint?

KSW : Ye, he will. In fact, we will be showcasing one of our new songs for our eighth album.

Reporter : But he won't be leading the band in next week’s Hard Rock Café showcase?

KSW : No, I’ll be taking that role on his behalf.

++++

Reporter : Jeremy sshi, tell us about your debut acting role.

Jeremy : Ye, it is an adapation of a famous Japanese anime, Vampire Knight. I will be taking up the role of Zero.

Reporter : Is Zero the thoroughbred vampire or the newly initiated one?

Jeremy : The newly initiated one. The thoroughbred vampire, Kaname sama, will be played by Jang Geun Suk sshi. I’m really looking forward to working with and learning from him.

Reporter : What about the role of Yuki, the love interest? Have they found an actress for that role, yet?

Jeremy : Iye, no. I understand that the producers are still undecided between Park Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young.

++++

Reporter 1 : Hwang Tae-kyung sshi, is it true that you have a new girl friend?

HTK : Ha ha ha…and where did you get this piece of news from?

Reporter 1 : We have our sources. So is it true?

HTK : Even if it is, to protect her, I will not be able to tell you.

Reporter 2 : Hwang Tae-kyung sshi, is true she is Goh Min Nam’s sister?

HTK : Who, who is Goh Min Nam’s sister?

Reporter 2 : Aigoo, don’t be coy with us, Tae-kyung sshi. Or at the very least, would you describe her for us?

HTK : Describe her?

Reporter 2 : Yes, tell us how she is, what kind of a person she is?

HTK : Who? Goh Min Nam’s sister or my so called new girl friend?

Reporter 1 : Ya, we all know she is one and the same, so just tell us already?

HTK : Ha ha ha…Hmmm? How shall I describe her? Goh Min Nam’s sister is…..beautiful. She is beautiful. My Dweji Tokki is beautiful.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by foxiscully.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17, deanne, shinhyesgirl, feliciawst, Humilis, kincade

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 9 months ago #50491

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Finally, it's ended. I like the story's ending just like YAB's. :luvluv: :luvluv:

We can imagine what will happen after that.

Thank you foxiscully.:luvluv: :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 9 months ago #50502

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
Oh thank you, thank you so much!!! :ding: :ding: i really love the twist of the story... sounds real isn't it ? hmmnnn...:-V :-V :-V Hope to read more fanfiction from you :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
psh/jks forever

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 9 months ago #50521

• deanne
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 99
Dear foxiscully,
As expected you never failed to surprise me. It is a beautiful ending to such a beautiful story. I seriously felt like crying while reading
your last post.:touched
Every time I visit this site I'm always hoping that there is a new post to your story but now that the end is here....I don't know how
to bid my farewell. It is like saying goodbye to someone dear to me. But alas, it is time to let go.
Thank you for touching my life and bringing joy to my heart. I will sorely miss our rendezvous. Missed the ANJELLS.

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 9 months ago #50524

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
Dear Humilis, Sunnie & Deanne

I feel kind a sad too. I have been living and breathing YB and GeunShin for 7 months now.

Am so looking forward to Heartstrings and Kimi Wa Petto, altho our couple wont really be together. And also, I'm attending Sukkie's Cri Show this Saturday in Kuala Lumpur...wheee....=X

I hope Moving Forward's ending didnt feel rushed or cramped. I tried to include all the elements that we GeunShin shippers hold dear, and try to apply them in the Tae-Kyung-Min Nam dynamics - like, the couple rings, Sukkie's insistence to protect his loved ones, GeunShin vs GeunGeun (ha ha ha).....

It wasnt a perfect fanfic but I had fun writing it and had fun reading your comments :luvluv:

For those who have not read Jossa's take on the GeunShin relation ship, I highly recommend that you read it!

(Love Unexpectedly) Now, that's what I call a perfect fanfic!

Anyways, y'all take care now. See you soon on the GeunShin thread!

Re: You're Beautiful - Moving Forward 12 years 9 months ago #50559

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
aigoo!! firstly, mianhe for not reading your FF earlier. but after i read all, omo!! it's so awesome!!
kumawo for this. at least there is an ending though i'm sad and happy at the same time :)
hope you'll write another one soon??

well either way, continue writing although GeunShin may not be the main cast!
hwaiting!!

kumawo!! :luvluv:

ps: meet up at the cri show?? i'll be there too :D
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by feliciawst.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.708 seconds