Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #43965

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Jaymie :

Yeah , Why are you so good in writing , I have suggestion sister, we should publish this , shall we pass this in Precious heart Romance

in our local Romance novel, or shall we pass this on ABS-CBN? I'm serious!

Bravo! Clap! Clap ! My heads are bowing to you, they say behind a good writer is a blooming lovelife or a broken-heart , in your case

I guess your inspired , haha! keep it up! :ding:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #43989

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
jena002 wrote:
Jaymie- Unnie...

:ding: Can I ask you a question?

Why are you so good in writing?:luvluv:

From your very first fanfic (Perhaps love), you already catch my attention..

You portray the personality of your characters perfectly...

Their dialogues is perfectly fitted with their personality. like in this fanfic, their dialogues are like a real gangster. (in any case are you a gangster?:wahaha :-V )

You write it like i'm watching a tv drama. I can really imagine what the characters are doing..and i feel like I'm also one of the characters.

Jaymie-unnie thumbs up for your wild imagination..

Thank you so much.. because of your fanfics i can patiently wait for YAB season 2.

Can't wait for the next chapters!!:superkiss: :luvluv:

Hi Jenna,

How are you? You've been silent for.....? I forgot already...:wahaha

I miss you dongsaeng.. I hope you're doing fine..

"why?" you asked.. i really don't know.. I just want to put into writing what I want our couple is doing.. haha

Anyway thanks jenna...:shy: :shy: :luvluv:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #43993

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Laurabianca wrote:
Jaymie :

Yeah , Why are you so good in writing , I have suggestion sister, we should publish this , shall we pass this in Precious heart Romance

in our local Romance novel, or shall we pass this on ABS-CBN? I'm serious!

Bravo! Clap! Clap ! My heads are bowing to you, they say behind a good writer is a blooming lovelife or a broken-heart , in your case

I guess your inspired , haha! keep it up! :ding:

You're too much sis...:shy:

Uhmm.. actually I really hate my reading and writing subjects before, because i think it's boring but after watching YAB.. I was inspired and then all of a sudden I started to write.

I told you i like bad guys right? The Geun Suk here in Love battle is totally my dream guy.. not actually a gangster but the way he's being rude and so cool.. Hmm... That's it!! i can die now..:luvluv: haha

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #44019

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
I SOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEE YOUR NEW FANFIC!!! :luvluv:

when i saw already the picture, i got totally excited!! :OMG

i'm reeeeeeeeeeeeally excited for the next one! :heartsh:

keep it up! :-V :bye:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44165

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 3: Exclusively Mine

"speak" Hyung Joon ordered as he picked up the call from his mobile phone.

"what's their report?" Min Ho asked when he saw Hyung Joon hanging up.

"She just finished school and heading off to a different direction."

"Tell them not to lose her again or else.." Min Ho treathened

"don't say such things.. They might not do the work properly because of fear, their punishment last year for losing her... They can still feel the pain until now" Yong Hwa explained

"alright. Just tell them to report immediately when they found out who she's meeting"

"how about him?" he asked while lighting his cigarette.

"still not going out of school"

"the ones tailing him.. How many?" Min Ho asked

"five"

"make it three. He's not a fool. Three is already obvious. He was able to take down seniors when he's only a junior he shouldn't be taken lightly" Min Ho explained.
-

I was waiting infront of their school and when I saw them coming I walked and stopped infront of him.

"Hmm.. What? Are you going to tell me to get lost again. I'm not backing down this time" I secretly thought to myself.

I'm so confident that I can win over him this time.
-

"Damn it! Things are really getting complicated" Hyung Joon secretly cursed to himself after receiving a call from their subordinates.

"speak" Min Ho ordered while playing billiards.

"This guy what does he want me to say with that kind of expression on his face? He's got a dirty temper." Hyung Joon thought

"Hey stop frowning, it's scary." Hyung Joon said trying to distract Min Ho.

"Stop changing the subject and just tell me before I go crazy"

"she went to see Jang Geun Suk" Hyung Joon had no choice but to report, as he predicted Min Ho started to get crazy. He kicked all the chairs and he was planning to go and fight Geun Suk.

Hyung Joon blocked his way and hold him,"wait Min Ho. Are you misunderstanding something? Jang Geun Suk didn't come to see Shin Hye. It will be bad to make a scene." he said trying to persuade him

"okay. I understand already so let me go" Min Ho said while brushing off Hyung Joon's hands.

"do you really understand?" Hyung Joon asked sweating.

"I already understand Hyung Joon. You're trying to say that I will be a fool if I go there and make a scene. And he didn't come to see my little sister but it's the other way around, but ofcourse I can't punish her." Min Ho thought trying to cool his head.
-

"what do you want? Move!" Geun Suk coldly said

"I can't move" I said while crying so hard.

"She's pretty good I guess that's how she grasped the crazy dog, will that method work on our boss too?" Yong Hwa secretly asked himself

"I hate this unnecessary tiresome stuff the most so if you have something to say just say it quick if you don't then fuck off" Geun Suk irritatingly said to me that made me mad.

"What the hell is so great about you? Who are you to look down on and ignore a person?" I yelled

"Are you talking to me now?" he asked

"Yeah, I'm talking to you you bastard there's no way it'd be anyone else beside you" I sarcastically answered him back.

"so I'm the one who's ignoring now? I said move but you keep on ignoring me and trying to act like a baby here" he irritatingly said

"why? Are you trying to get me interested to you?" he smirked

"don't be so full of yourself, bastard!"

And for the second time, they left me while he's laughing so hard again.
-

"where are you going now?" Hyung Joon asked when Min Ho stood up from his chair and started to walk towards the door.

"why do I still have to tell you? I know you're going to follow me anyway" Min Ho smiled

"well I can't have it, to loose the chain of the crazy dog" Hyung Joon kidded

"He's waiting. This guy.. The day that Geun Suk goes to look for Shin Hye himself.. What are you going to do then?" Hyung Joon thought
-

He's not a normal guy he doesn't even blink at my special skill in crying and his tongue is as sharp as knives I haven't use it in a while has my ability to cry become rusty?

"Shin Hye, the maid said you didn't take your dinner" My oppa said while knocking.

I smirked and "should I test it out now"

"oppa, come in"

I curled on my bed and as I heard his footsteps, I seated.

"what's wrong? Are you feeling sick? What do you want? Tell oppa"

"oppa, I want to eat dumplings"

"it's that what you want? You should have told the chef to make it for you"

"no. I want to eat the dumplings that can be bought infront of the train station to our school"

"I can't right? I have to restrain myself even though I skipped dinner just to eat that" I said while crying

"I get it. I get it. I'll go and buy that now, just wait here" he rushed on the door in panic.

"I'm sorry oppa. But it's still good. That guy is not normal after all" I said as my brother went out of my room and then my mobile phone rings.

"what?" I irritatingly asked when I saw the caller id.

"noona, I have a favor to ask?" Kim Bum said on the other line

"Bastard! You only call me noona when you want something"

"please! Please!" he pleaded

"tell it already" I impatiently said

"I forgot my wallet. Can you go and bring it here?"

"stupid! Of all things that you will forget..then what will you give me in return?" I asked

"I'll give you money"

"idiot! My money is more than you have. Forget it! Where are you?"

"Paradise Bar. Thanks Noona"
-

"where is Shin Hye?" Min Ho asked their maid as he took off from his motorcycle.

"she went out just a while ago, young master"

"Shin Hye, where did you go? I already have your dumplings" Min Ho thought
-

"paradise.Paradise. I know it's around here" I said while driving my car slowly so I can read the names of the bar.

I took off from my car in front of Paradise. I took my phone to call Kim Bum but that bastard turned his phone off.

"damn it! He's so lazy to wait at the entrance that's why he purposely turned of his phone" I cursed while entering the bar. It's Friday night no wonder it's full of people.

"damn it! Where will I find him?"

It's so noisy and full of people dancing. I hate it. Bars, discos are not my cup of tea.

"woah! So you're coming too in this kind of places" the voice popped out from behind me.

I turned back to look at him.

"you.."

"Hi. Remember me? I'm Jung Yong Hwa" he offered his right hand while his other hand is holding a wine glass.

I took his hand and shake it.

"Park Shin Hye"

"I know. Are you alone? Do you want to come with me?" Yong Hwa asked

"no. I'm looking for someone. Then see yah around" I turned back to finished our talking. I need to immediately find Kim Bum so I can get out of this damn place.

"at last. It's less noisy here." I said when I went downstairs.

The singing voice made me stop. It's full of feelings. I started to follow where the voice is coming from and I stopped infront of the room. I took a peek to see who's singing and I was surprised that it's the bastard.

"so he's good in singing too" I whispered still looking at him. He's alone but looking at the bottle of beers he must be with Yong Hwa and Hongki. He's sitting while singing a high-pitch song without any difficulty.

"he's so good" I complimented.

"so the one you are looking for is Geun Suk? You should just told me a while ago so I can show you the way" he chuckled

I was startled. It was Jung Yong Hwa. I was so embarrassed to think that he saw me looking at his friend.

"the way you are now.. You can't be his girlfriend. You're too innocent" Yong Hwa thought

"come on, let's go inside" he invited

"no. He's not the one I'm looking for"

"come on. We can't tell it just a coincidence. It's must be fate" Yong Hwa said while dragging me inside.

"Geun Suk, look who's with me. I saw her wandering around" he said while sitting infront of Geun Suk, while I'm left standing behind the door.

Geun suk took a gulp on his beer and "what is she doing here?"

"she's looking at you and was drooling because of your voice" YongHwa said that made my eyebrows met. I walked towards him and "I'm not" I protested

"what are you saying? It will be rude for the one who's singing" he said

I can't find words to answer him back. He might saw my blank expression that made him laugh so hard.

"idiot! Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not"

"what do you mean you're not, you're obviously making fun of me"

"What the hell are the two of you doing?" Geun Suk suddenly said that made us stop from bickering. I realized that we're infront of him.

"Since when have you two gotten so close? Jung Yong Hwa have you developed a relationship with her that far without letting me know?" he said with a cold voice that made the atmosphere suddenly change.

Yong Hwa is going to talk when the door opens and Hongki came in with many guys behind him.

"Hey why don't we..?" he didn't continue what he was going to say when he noticed the atmosphere.

"What's gotten into him now?" Hongki whispered to Yong Hwa.

"That was close. Really really close but I wonder why did I laugh like that.." Yong Hwa thought

"noona? What are you doing here?" a voice popped out behind Hongki

"you.. Damn brat! You purposely turned off your phone" I said while hitting him.

"ouch! Why are you hitting me? I told my friend to wait for you at the entrance"

"now your reasoning out" I said still hitting him.

"Stop the two of you.. " Geun Suk said that made me stop.

"Did you forget where you are? No matter how angry you were this isn't your home. You acted like an uneducated fool and tried to beat your brother in front of his friends. A hot blooded bitch like you is utterly useless" He scolded that made my face red because of embarrassment.

"who are you to scold me? Why? You also want to be beaten up?" I asked to defend myself from embarrassment.

"See an uneducated, fighting bitch"

I was shocked of what he just called me that I can't seem to find words to answer back.

"Why do you look so shocked? You were bound to hear something like that one day." He said

"Hey what's gotten into you why are you being so cheeky?" Yong Hwa asked

"What? Did I say something wrong?" he asked

"Still...." I interrupted Yong Hwa

"Stop, I'm alright. Come to think about it I don't think he was wrong, I'm hot blooded. I fight a lot, well it flows in the blood" I said with totally agreement with him.

I walked towards Kim Bum to give his wallet.

"well then I'm leaving" I said while turning the door knob. And for the last time, I looked at Kim Bum and "have fun" I said then totally went out of the place.
-

"She looked like she was hurt a lot" Yong Hwa said

Geun Suk Laughed.

"No kidding! A hot blooded girl like her left silently, that meant you really hurt her" Hongki seconded

"I know how you feel but calling him like that it's a little too much" Yong Hwa said

Geun Suk stopped laughing and look at them with an evil eyes.

"Jung Yong Hwa, Why do you keep ruining my mood? Listen. It's been a while since I've had a girl in my sight. She's my toyand she’s only mine. Don't meddle in" he said between smoking.

"Only when I grow tired of her and abandon her, you'll have a chance to play with her, got it?" he continued.

-

As I went inside our house, I heard my oppa saying something about the dumplings. I didn't mind him and just went straight in my room. Before he can follow me I locked my door.

"Shin Hye? What happened? Talk to oppa!" I didn't answer him. I don't want to talk to anybody now.

That dork! He had no right to call me that. What's even more frustating is that... That I agreed with him. Damn it!
-

"Hyung Joon. I need to know who was with Shin Hye last night" Min Ho said that made Hyung Joon nervous.

"right away" Hyung Joon said not asking anything because looking at Min Ho right now, with a wrong use of words might add with his anger.

"Something happened to her. Something bad.Otherwise she wouldn't make such a depressed face and not answer me at all . That sad face of her keeps dominating my mind. No matter how sad the situation is, she had never lost her smile what happened to make her look so sad." Min Ho worriedly thought

"report" he ordered

"She was with Jang Geun Suk last night" Hyung Joon reported

He kicked the chair infont of him and, "Him again? While I was waiting for you to come home desperately you were with him again" Min Ho thought with a clenched fists.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, chibicheek, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44176

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
whooooo!!!

can't wait for the next chapter....!!!!

hahahahaa...

good job eonnie mie..!!
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44184

• lycille
  • Expert Star
  • geunshin forever
  • Thank you received: 525
more please please...

its thrilling me...i want more more sis jaymie....

ahhahahah

i love it
The most effective comeback to an insult is SILENCE :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44245

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
jaymie-unnie..

Thanks for this chapter...

Nice title..:bingo: :bingo: :D :D

SHIN HYE is exclusively for GEUN SUK only!!!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Thanks.. waiting for another Chapter!!:superkiss: :superkiss: :bye: :bye:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44247

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
this is a nice forum for all the fan of park shin hye and her leading man.... to the creator of this forum nice job i give you 100% with kiss :kiss1: and hug :heartsh: .....

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44248

• Love them
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Me too!!! Give you 100% with kiss :kiss1: and hug :heartsh: Love your fanfics so much :luvluv:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds