Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #45075

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My Dearest Jamie,

I and my daughter Pattie are thankful for you, for all the your effort every night just to
grant us our wish you keep on posting everyday even you are tired at your work. Really
jamie deep in my heart I want to thanks you because you grant my daughter wish...She
is now your fan also...thank you

She even open her account here just to search your fanfic but sorry to tell she did not
know how to locate your fanfic....hehehe she even call me at my office just to teach her
how to see you Love Battle fanfic...She want me to tell you that SHE REALLY HAPPY that
you post your chapter 6 and She also want me tell you also She's waiting your Chapter 7...hehehe

I'm really excited for the continuation of the Chapter 6 now that Guen Suk here is showing
already his love to her...and Shin hye also even she hurt still he cares for Guen Suk and
I like the way her brother min ho protecting her and the Guen Suk friend Lee Hongki I love the
way he cares Shin Hye he even want to help her when somebody want to molest her...wow
jamie what kind of brain do you have you really amazed us...your imagination really work
so fast...You can create a beautiful love story in just 1 hour....wow...

PS...Happy to see you your ONLINE...it's that mean we have to wait your posting ....HAHAHA :touched
LOVE YOU JAMIE... :kiss1: :heartsh:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #45090

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
mssweet821 wrote:
My Dearest Jamie,

I and my daughter Pattie are thankful for you, for all the your effort every night just to
grant us our wish you keep on posting everyday even you are tired at your work. Really
jamie deep in my heart I want to thanks you because you grant my daughter wish...She
is now your fan also...thank you

She even open her account here just to search your fanfic but sorry to tell she did not
know how to locate your fanfic....hehehe she even call me at my office just to teach her
how to see you Love Battle fanfic...She want me to tell you that SHE REALLY HAPPY that
you post your chapter 6 and She also want me tell you also She's waiting your Chapter 7...hehehe

I'm really excited for the continuation of the Chapter 6 now that Guen Suk here is showing
already his love to her...and Shin hye also even she hurt still he cares for Guen Suk and
I like the way her brother min ho protecting her and the Guen Suk friend Lee Hongki I love the
way he cares Shin Hye he even want to help her when somebody want to molest her...wow
jamie what kind of brain do you have you really amazed us...your imagination really work
so fast...You can create a beautiful love story in just 1 hour....wow...

PS...Happy to see you your ONLINE...it's that mean we have to wait your posting ....HAHAHA :touched
LOVE YOU JAMIE... :kiss1: :heartsh:

Hi tita and pattie,,

you must be tired of hearing this but again i want to THANK YOU!!

I'm so happy too that I can share my stories to you...

I'm working on the next chapter right now.. I'm gonna post it later...
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #45091

• lycille
  • Expert Star
  • geunshin forever
  • Thank you received: 525
my sis jaymie......

thank you as always...for giving us stories that will touch our hearts....

ces here ...willing to wait!!!!

The most effective comeback to an insult is SILENCE :)

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 7 13 years 2 weeks ago #45095

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 7: Crazy Dog on the move

“Bastards if you open that mouth of yours again, prepare to meet Satan next time. Get out of my sight.”

“ If you fail to control your guys again I'll kill you”

“Get out of here bitches control your tongue if you want to live longer”
-

“Where are you? Something happened.” Yong hwa said from the other line

“ What happened?” Geun Suk worriedly asked

“Alright I'll be there.” Geun Suk finally hanged up the phone.

Geun Suk rushed over in the Fortune Pub and met Yong Hwa and Hongki.

“There are a lot wounded. They were going around beating the crap out of random people but they were concentrating on our guys.” Hongki informed

“Are you sure it's Min ho?" Geun Suk asked crossed legged with folded arms.

“No solid proof. But I'm pretty sure because he's the only one that can command an entire school to act like this.” Yong Hwa explained.

“What the hell is going on here? He never sent us a declaration of war” Hongki irritatingly asked

“Well, considering the rumors.. It's only right that he's acting like this.. This is a warning.. He's telling everyone to shut their mouths” Yong Hwa answered

“Yes I can understand that, but why is he focusing on our guys? We didn't start it.” Hongki said without knowing about the order of Geun Suk.

“Yes, we did start it.” Yong Hwa said

“What?”

“ And I guess he found out that the source of this mishap was us.”

“ What are you saying? You mean it was Geun Suk who started the rumors?” Hongki asked still irritated.

“Well to be precise it wasn't Geun Suk, it was the guys but it doesn't change the fact that it was us.” Yong Hwa calmly explained.

“Stop being cryptic just tell me. Why would Geun Suk do that?”

“Well. Well our boss here wanted a few guys to spread a rumor that he and Shin Hye were couple.” Yong Hwa explained

“What? Why would he do that?” Hongki asked. Surprised that Geun Suk was the source of the original rumor after all.

“Why are you asking me? He's not saying anything”

“Enough already. Stop.” Geun Suk blushingly ordered.

“ If you want to laugh do it already in return don't question my motives. I'll kill you if you do” he threathened still blushing

“I warned you and stop attacking me indirectly too.” He said and then he left them/

“Damn it! It’s all because of that bitch!” he thought while walking out of the pub.

“Anyway we should see how this event develops. If he calms down and stops that's not a bad resolution to this mishap” Yong hwa said

“Is he gone?” Hongki asked

“ Yeah.”

“Something is definitely going on” Yong Hwa said

“Well.. duh..it was obvious. He was blushing.” Hongki commented

“I guess he's changing for the better although his stubborn personality is surpressing it.” Yong Hwa thought

"shit! Does this mean I can't hit on her? He swore that she was just a toy.. I kinda liked her.." Hongki thought while drinking his beer.

"I feel.. Weird. It feels very unpleasant. What is this feeling?” Yong Hwa secretly asked himself

“What are you going to do now?” Hongki asked out of the blue.

“What?”

“ I don't feel right just to put hands away on the matter considering what he's done to us so far.” Hongki said

“We don't need to make him realize his true feelings. If he's fated to be with the girl he'll eventually realize it. What I want is to make the progress a little more interesting.” Hongki smirked while telling his plans to Yong Hwa.

“Well I have to agree with you on that. He needs to go through some hardships. Sigh. Anyway Shin Hye must be some bitch, seeing how she stole his heart for a short period of time. I must admit it will be very entertaining to watch those two from a distance.” Yong Hwa seconded

"shit! My ear is itchy for no reason" Geun Suk complained while walking.
-

“What is it princess? Do you Have something to say?” Min Ho asked.

Oppa and I were watching television while i’m eating snacks. There was this awkward atmosphere between us that I can’t tak to him properly.

“Does she want me to bring it up first? If she really knew that people were hunted down because of her she would have spoken up” Min Ho thought

“I don't think he'll feel comfortable if I tell him I know what's going on” I secretly thought

“I'm fine really. I used to feel really upset about it. But I'm used to it now” I manage to talk after eating.

“What? She's okay because she's used to it?” Min Ho irritatingly thought

“It's only rumors and they'll fade away eventually,what you're doing, will you stop? I'll be fine” I asked

She's used to it? Used to it? This is making me go crazy” Min Ho thought

“oppa?” I called because I don’t think he’s listening to me.

“Shin Hye. I'm really angry right now. Let's stop talking about this.” He said

“I know what you're worrying about. But I'm pissed enough to ignore all that. Just ignore whats going on for my sake” He said afterwards

“ But.” I didn’t finish what I was trying to say because he spoke and told me to stop.

“Shin Hye.. Please.. Unless you want your brother go insane” He said while standing up to go back to his room.

“What should I do now? I've seen him angry plenty of times but never this angry before. No matter what he could always smile at me. If I knew it would turn out like this I would have asked Hyung Joon oppa first” I secretly told myself, worried.
-

“Get them all. Yes everyone of them. I'm not excluding Jang geun Suk. Get everyone this is a war.” Min Ho said on the phone

“Shin Hye, I trust you more than anyone else I know it must been hard for you to speak to me about it. I also know you spoke to me because you care for others.. But you see.. Is that the only reason you spoke up?” Min Ho thought after hanging up the phone.

“Jang Geun Suk.. Jang Geun Suk.. If he gets hurt.. Will you still be able to smile at me? I know. I absolutely know that I will win but there's something not right. You're standing by me for now I know that but I have an unsettling feeling” Min Ho thought

-

“Did you hear that? Downtown was upside down yesterday”

“What? Why?”

“ My brother told me that Seojjoj went rampage and started to pick on high school students. He didn't know why but they started showing up on the streets and beating up any highschool student.”

“ I heard that too. A lot were wounded. My god what's going on? The two schools were growling at each other for a while.”

“He was hesitant yesterday,. What made him..” Hye Sun said while listening to the girls talking on the bus

She put out her mobile phone and dialled a certain number and,”Get him on the line right now.” She said

“He's not here i mean it this time.” Hyung Joon said

“Stop fooling around and get him in the phone right now. Are you out of your mind?”

“I don't know what you're talking but I'm not decent enough to listen to some bitch’s high pitched squeaking in the morning and let it go easily so stop.” Hyung joon irritatingly threathened

“I know none of you are decent but that doesn't scare me. Get the bastard on the phone now”

“The bastard?”

“ Yes the bastard I know he's with you.”

“ Hang up.” Min Ho ordered while sitting beside Hyung joon on the rooftop.

“ I dont know who the bastard is.. anyway he's not here I'm hanging up”

“Hey Dude confess! What's your relationship with her? What makes her go on like this? Did you marry her already.” Hyung Joon said after hanging up the phone that made Min Ho coughed

“have you.. Have you swallowed your own damned brain?” Min Ho said

“ Well I know you wouldn't complicate Shin Hye’s relationship with her by doing that still I wonder what makes her go on like this. She's pretty wild.” Hyung Joon commented

“ Let her be. Let her have her way.” Min Ho smilingly said

“I think you're letting her have her way too much.. You should.. “ Hyung Joon was interrupted

“Kim Hyung joon. let her be, stop talking” He coldly ordered

"hey! Hey! What the? Did you know how you looked at me just now?” Hyung Joon thought

“Give me status report. Any casualties on our side.” Min Ho asked

“Some light wounds nothing too serious at this point but it'll get worse soon. They won't just sit back and watch.” Hyung Joon reported

“Is Lee Jeong Jae out of the hospital yet?” Min Ho asked

“He should be out today.”

“He heals fast. Almost like a beast.”

“Well he's a veteran fighter I suposed he's used to being beaten up.” Hyung joon explained

“But Jang geun Suk was the one who beat him, will the school be under his control?” Min Ho smirked.

“Technically yes, but Jang Geun Suk won't be able to take senior members under his regime easily. No one likes to submit to a younger boss.” Hyung Joon said

“I don't care about that. All I want is to defeat them while they are under his commnad.” Min Ho said

“Is that the reason you declared war on them?”

“ Who knows.. Have you found out who spread the rumor?”

“I should have some decent clues soon.”
-

“Ji Hyun!”

“ What's with you? It's morning and I'm tired I was over at the hospital last night” Ji Hyun complained

“What? What are you talking about? That doesn't even make sense. Why would they want to find us?” She asked after hearing that Seojjoj was looking for them.

“ I don't know but it won't be too long before they can track us down”

“I thought jang geun Suk might go after me, but why would they? Could it be? The rumors we made were actually true? That's the only explanation. Otherwise they wouldn't react like this. Hmph! What a bitch! Jgs wasn't enough to make out with so you had to make with them?Time to change the plan a little bit. Before I get caught. I'll make this into something much bigger..” Ji Hyun thought
-

“How many are hurt?” Geun Suk asked while were they on the rooftop.

“ About thirty mostly freshmen. They were in downtown drinking” Yong Hwa reported

“War? Did the memo Park Min Ho sent have that exact word?” Geun Suk asked while smoking.

“To be precise it was Hyung Joon’s memo but he's Park Min Ho’s right hand, so his words are Min Ho’s words.” Yong hwa explained

“Cowards! They attacked us before they declared war. They violated the rules. They should first declared war and wait for a grace period” Hongki irritatingly said

“Well his nickname is crazy dog but what made him go nuts like this?” Geun Suk asked

“Who knows? I still don't understand what made him go off like this just yesterday he was busy fighting the rumors” Yong hwa said

“I feel bad about Park Shin Hye too but he went too far” Hongki angrily said that surprised Geun Suk and Yong Hwa after hearing her name.

“Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye. Is that why? Is that why he lost his senses?” Geun Suk thought

“Park Shin Hye, yes now it makes sense why he went berserk. The rumors originated from our side he has a perfect reason to attack us while breaking the rules, she’s his sister after all, it's all about revenge. In other words Park Min Ho is now publicly guarding Shin Hye. He took his time though.. Which means that the reason Park Min Ho suddenly became aggressive is something must’ve happened to his princess...” Yong hwa thought

“Park Shin Hye. I'm starting to wonder if you're worthy enough for me to accept this war. I honestly don't know. God damn it!!” Geun Suk thought
-

“What should we do? Both of them have their phones turned off” Hye Sun asked while still trying to dial Min Ho and Hyung Joon’s number.

“What should we do? I don't know.. I really don't know.. I don't know what I should do anymore. I don't even know what I should think, although I'm worried that Jang geun Suk might get hurt. That's what's worrying me the most.” I thought

“We have to stopped them. For you three to live in harmony they must be stopped now Hye Sun said

"what do you mean by you three? Who are you talking about?” I curiously asked.

“Don't pretend like you don't know. One is Min Ho oppa who is obviously attached to you beyond what an ordinary brother should be, you know that much don't you? You must stop him unless you want him to be destroyed by his own actions.” Hye Sun explained

“Is he doing this.. All because of me?” I innocently asked

“Ofcourse you fool, you might not know but people who knows you well can read your mind by just looking at your face. Besides it's Min Ho oppa your own brother. I bet he can tell how your day was by just glancing on your face. Did you really think he didn't know? I'm pretty sure that he knew you've been leaning towards Jang geun Suk.

“Stop him. If and only if you can't stop him, abandon Min Ho oppa” she said afterwards

“What?”

“Are you seriously going to let him be in your life forever? That's not normal. You must make it clear to him that you are only his sister and that both of you have to live your own lives” Hye Sun said

“Don't tell me... You still like my brother after all these years..” I asked

“Yes! I still love him. I won’t deny that. If you don't let him go first he's going to be like this for the rest of your life.. So please let him go.” Hye Sun pleaded
-

“Yes I know. You're completely right on this. I've known how he's become so attached to me. I pretended that I don't know though..” I thought while walking. Hye Sun and I separated on the bus station.

I found out that when was it? when I was in middle school I was chasing the guy I liked.. One day he disappeared from school. Later I found out that he was seriously beaten up and had to be hospitalized. I was angry at him and went to his room to talk to him but he just gave me a bright gentle smile. To be honest I got scared of him. In the end I couldn't confront him about anything and had to smile along with him as if I didn't know. I think it was that day that I started to feel that my brother wasn't ordinary. As if backing up my own suspicions whenever I showed any interest in guys they disapperared and turned up in the hospital. Even so I didn't try to talk to him about it. I knew that he was overreacting but I thought he loves me and what he was doing was for my own sake. Also my feelings for them weren't strong enough for me to go against my brother. To be honest, if I had to choose between them and my brother. I would've chosen my brother. But.. But this time it's different. I can no longer pick my brother.

“Noona!. Noona! Noona!” I came back to reality when I heard a familiar voice

“Crap what were you thinking that I have to call you hundred times?” Kim Bum irritatingly asked while trying to catch his breath.

“Did you see bro? No can you call him right now?” he asked

“Oh yeah.. You go to Jang Geun Suk’s school. I guess oppa’s very hard on you right now.” I thought

“I can't contact him either. His phones off.” I answered

“What the hell is going on? This isn't fair how can he do this without telling me. Do you know something? Did he tell you anything?” He asked non-stop

“Nope”

“He's crazy. He's insane. I was about to found out who it was but then he started to act.” Kim Bum said

“What are you talking about.?” I curiously asked

“The rumors.. You know those dirty rumors about you. I was told that the rumors started at my school so I was investigating it. I was about to solve it until he went berserk and started this.” Kim Bum explained

I looked at him like i’m going to cry.

“Why are you looking at me like that? It's gross”

I thought he didn't care. Because he was always making fun of me at home.. But he does care about me. I was so touched that I hugged him.

“Good boy! You're so cute! You've grown” I commented while still hugging him

"what the hell? Grown? I got taller than you three years ago. Geez! Stop it!”

“Anyway I have to find brother, Jang geun Suk isn't moving right now, but if this keeps up he's going to make a move” kimBum said

“what did he say? Is he going to fight?” I asked

“Right now he's just watching. But if this gets worse he'll be force to make a move.”

"Yeah. I guess so. Besides he wouldn't just sit still considering what kind of guy he is.. Wait a second.. He's just watching? That bastard iisn't doing anything? But why? What's holding him?" I thought

“Wait? Why is he not doing anything?” I asked what bothered me just now

“We don't know. He told us not to fight back for now. And it's making a lot of us complain against him. My guess is that he feels sorry about the rumors.”

No way. Jang Geun Suk felt sorry. So he let his guys beat up? My god this doesn't make any sense.. Why would he..

“I know that he can't hold back much longer. The whole school is itching to fight back.. No.. The whole East district. They're only holding back because ofJang geun Suk. Before this gets out of control I have to talk to brother and stop this.” Kim Bum said afterwards

“Kim Bum, If only if. Oppa and Jang Geun Suk clash, who do you think will win?"

“Well noona...”

“The outcome is unclear. It has to happen first to know the results, don't you think?” A voice popped out that made Kim Bum and I to turned to see who was it.

“Unless we fight no one will really know who's stronger, who has more guts, and who'll be the jjang. Why are you interested in the out come though, fighting bitch?”
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyfab, connies, Humilis, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 7 13 years 2 weeks ago #45107

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
Dear Jamie,

Thank you again for this Chapter 7 of Love Battle...the story now is getting more interesting...more curiosity what will happen to the next episode..I can't stop now thinking about what will be next...my heart beat so fast...what will happen to our couples here...What will happen to their love... and I think min ho here is also madly in love to her sister....hahaha....is Sukkie will going to get Shin Hye here? Sukkie will surely protect Shin Hye here...even he will beaten by crazy dog he doesn't matter for the love to Shin Hye he will accept everything just for Shin Hye....Jamie all of that is running in to my mine while reading your fanfic...You are really amazing girl...thank you again... :OMG

can't wait to you CHAPTER 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 to 100 pages....wow...I'm now attached to this story same with my daughter....we love you jamie stay sweet and kind...love you...mwuah :touched :touched
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by mssweet821.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 7 13 years 2 weeks ago #45109

Kamasahamnida! Arigatou! Jamie-unnie! :P I'M FREAKING INLOVE WITH YOUR FANFIC. DO YOUR BEST! GANBATTE KUDASAI! :)

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #45118

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
Annyeonghaseyo jaymie unni :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

joesonghabnida... i haven't been online in park_shin_hye.com because our computer is going crazy and maybe you haven't seen me commenting on your new chapters because of it, joesonghabnida.

This the only site that keeps me alive whenever i keep getting down. :imdead: :imdead:

And you are the only fanfic creator that keeps me cheering up. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

I'm getting nervous now because later i will get an exam to a new school whether they will accept me or not. :pray: :pray: :cry :cry :sickr: :sickr:

I love the new chapters of Love Battle!! I wish I have a big brother like min ho too. :( :( I don't mean that I want a brother that looks like min ho but I like a brother who loves and cares for me and does everything just to protect me. That's one of the reasons why i love this fanfic. :heartsh: :heartsh:

kamsahabnida for making the chapter long enough so I will feel better before i go take my exam. :kiss1: :kiss1:

:OMG !!! I got goosebumps because hong ki and yong hwa are starting to feel their feelings that they actually like shin hye!!! :OMG :OMG :luvluv: :luvluv:

I'm hoping for another good chapter of LOVE BATTLE!! good luck and hope u'll always be the best. :-V :-V :bye: :bye:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by sachiko12. Reason: message and change of color

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 7 13 years 2 weeks ago #45120

• boston
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 21
Thank you so much Jamie- I can't wait the next chapter :))))))))))))))))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #45179

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Jaymie-unnie!!!!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Thanks again for the chapter..:superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Why do I get this feeling that a new pair of lovers will born?:luvluv: :luvluv:
So, Min Ho has feelings for Hye Sun too? (spoiler?)=D =D =D
:OMG Hongki and Yong Hwa will be Geun Suk's rivals too?? Oh no!! Too many rivals.:luvluv: :luvluv: . Geun Suk beware.. You don't like Shin Hye to ended up with oter guy...:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

:superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
Really really thumbs up for you jaymie unnie...

how can you think of all these? Thank you very much!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 7 13 years 2 weeks ago #45259

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
aikalovesjangshin wrote:
Kamasahamnida! Arigatou! Jamie-unnie! :P I'M FREAKING INLOVE WITH YOUR FANFIC. DO YOUR BEST! GANBATTE KUDASAI! :)

Jaymie wrote:

Arigatou Gozaimasu,, :luvluv: :luvluv:

Based on your username, I guess your name is aika?? Can I call you that??:shy: :shy: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Anyaway Thank you for reading it.. Glad you're loving it!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :touched :touched
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.478 seconds