Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44250

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

i was totally bored but i suddenly remembered your fanfic and was hoping that you update a new one! :piggyrabbit

:heartsh: PARK SHIN HYE :heartsh: JANG GEUN SUK :heartsh:
:luvluv: PARK SHIN HEY :luvluv: JANG GEUN SUK :luvluv:

park shin hye is definitely only to jang geun suk!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

i love love love your fanfic very much!!! :heartsh:

i can't wait for the next one! :kiss1: :kiss1:

i wish you will be a famous writer of Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk in the future :-V

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44367

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
two thumbs up for you
cz mie...!!

kekekek..

can't wait for the next chapter...

post it please...

hahahahaa.....
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44424

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Jewel wrote:
this is a nice forum for all the fan of park shin hye and her leading man.... to the creator of this forum nice job i give you 100% with kiss :kiss1: and hug :heartsh: .....
Love them wrote:
Me too!!! Give you 100% with kiss :kiss1: and hug :heartsh: Love your fanfics so much :luvluv:

sachiko12 wrote:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

i was totally bored but i suddenly remembered your fanfic and was hoping that you update a new one! :piggyrabbit

:heartsh: PARK SHIN HYE :heartsh: JANG GEUN SUK :heartsh:
:luvluv: PARK SHIN HEY :luvluv: JANG GEUN SUK :luvluv:

park shin hye is definitely only to jang geun suk!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

i love love love your fanfic very much!!! :heartsh:

i can't wait for the next one! :kiss1: :kiss1:

i wish you will be a famous writer of Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk in the future :-V

khulynne29 wrote:
two thumbs up for you
cz mie...!!

kekekek..

can't wait for the next chapter...

post it please...

hahahahaa.....

Jaymie wrote:

Thanks Guys..:touched :touched :luvluv: :luvluv:

I'm so glad you like my Fanfics..

You're all(readers) my inspiration in doing this and ofcourse our couple...:bingo: =D =D =D

Thanks Again...:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 4 13 years 2 weeks ago #44438

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 4: Weird Feelings

"That dork! Thinking of him makes me feel uneasy. He's not considerate and speaks whatever in his mind. I don't like him at all" I irritatingly thought

"Hye Sun, what's with her? She's been quiet for a while now?" Geu Rin, one of their friends curiously asked

"who knows? She didn't even touch her food" Hye Sun commented

Still even so,, I just can't get him out of my head! Why?

Why do I keep thinking about him? I don't like him. I really dislike him! No, I hate him.

"hey! Shin Hye? What's wrong?" Hye Sun asked when I suddenly stood up.

"She's certainly acting strange but perhaps this can help break her self centered lifestyle because it looks like she has discovered a new feeling that she has never felt before" Hye Sun thought while running after Shin Hye.

"darn it! What's wrong with you? Running all of a sudden" Hye Sun asked trying to catch her breath.

Weird. Why am I here? What am I doing here? Who am I stalking?

My body had a mind of it's own before I realized what I was doing. It just happened when I saw him from the cafe. This is weird right?

"I saw Jang Geun Suk" I answered

"Then you followed him. Geez.. Are you stupid? Anyway we already lost him. Let's go back" Hye Sun said

Hye Sun suddenly stopped from walking that confused me.

"why?"

"they're from Seojjoj University right?" Hye Sun asked while pointing at the guys who were running to where we came from.

"yes. But why were they running?"

"Don't tell me he already found out? He found out that his little sister have started to like a guy" Hye Sun nervously thought
-

"Yong Hwa" Hongki whispered

"I know. They've been following us since we got out from the pub" Yong Hwa said. Alread knew what Hongki was trying to say.

"Damn it! For all the days, why now? He's in the bad mood since this morning." Yong Hwa thought

Geun Suk stopped and turned back.

"Looks like the crazy dog is all fired up. Sending these useless people" Geun Suk said as the guys from Seojjoj caught up with them.

"No point provoking us. We are told not to fight and bring you to our boss" The guy informed while catching his breath.

"don't make me laugh, what makes you think I'll go along?" He coldly said while lighting his cigarette
-

"wait Hye Sun! What do you mean, Jang Geun Suk is in danger?" I asked while running after Hye Sun. She acted weird after we saw the guys from my oppa's school and just run after them.

But when I heard his name, my heart skipped a beat. Damn it! What's with me these days!

"What I said is exactly what I meant. If Jang Geun Suk is already been taken to him that's the end. Her brother is very obssessive. He won't leave Jang Geun Suk alone" Hye Sun thought while looking for the guys.

"there they are. It's Jang Geun Suk" I said when I saw him talking to the guys a while ago.

"I'm right. The crazy dog has started to mobilize" Hye Sun thought

"Stop! What do you think you're doing?" Hye Sun asked when I started to walk towards them. But I didn't mind her and just continued.

"What brings you here fighting bitch? Did you come to join when you heard there's a fight going on?" Geun Suk said.

Damn it! He called me fighting bitch again!

I stood infront of him to cover the guys of my oppa.

"I know what are you thinking. You're going to bully the subordinates of my brother. I'm not going to let you do it! JERK!" I said while pointing at him.

"stop it! Don't provoke him anymore. Even if it's you, he will beat you up" Yong Hwa nervously thought.

"Interesting. I thought you were just a mere fighting bitch but you seem to have sharp eyes, the "JERK" is written all over my face" He coldly said

He's right. Looking at him gives me shivers.

"The guys behind you survive today because you came here. If you hadn't showed up, well who knows how they might ended up. You see I'm in a really bad mood today.." He said

He looked at one of the guys and pointed his finger to him "You over there deliver my message."

"I'm not going to answer such a rude invitation. If he's going to insist on such barbaric methods tell him to come with his own feet, got it?" He said afterwards.
-

"Shin Hye came all of a sudden so they fail to get him" Hyung Joon reported

"did she found out that it's my order?" Min Ho asked

"I don't think so. They said she helped them because she thinks Geun Suk is bullying them"

"that's good then"
-

"she's following us" Hongki informed

"don't mind her" Geun Suk said

Yong Hwa sneered "she's hiding but it's too obvious"

Then they laughed so hard.
-

"you're Park Shin Hye right?" a guy in black suit asked that made me stopped to follow Geun Suk.

"so what if I am?" I scoffed and then walked again. I was about to passed them when another two guys in black suit blocked my way.

“Wha…?”

I was just about to ask something when one of them swiftly grabbed my body, and with just a single wave of his hand, a raging black car came to us and the next thing I knew is I’m inside that car, surrounded by strangers!
-

"she's missing all of a sudden. It makes me worry" Hongki said while finding her before closing the door of the room.

"so? I saw you with his right hand this morning. Is that why you are such in a bad mood?" Yong Hwa asked between drinking.

"he wants me to see him. Like I will" He answered

He was about to take a gulp of his bottled beer when his mobile phone started ringing. He gazed at the LCD first and his eyebrows single-lined when it’s an unfamiliar number. “Who is this?” he coldly asked and after few seconds of listening to that person from the other line, he clenched his fists.
-

"I heard Geun Suk's toys were pretty and hot, but I think rumours didn't say that they're really good in fighting" One of the guys there said while grinning at me. There were like, more than ten guys inside that room and I was sat in the middle of them as if they’re going to interrogate me or something! “Did my boys took you by force? I’m sorry about that. But looking at them, you really beat them up for good"

I sneered. “What the hell do you want from me?”

“You got the face and the body but you don’t have to worry missy, no one will surely lay a hand on you even if you beg us." he said while looking at the two guys who I just beat up from the car.

“What the?!”

“And we just want something from your master so there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

“Master? And who said I’m afraid?” I snapped that amused everyone. Then I lurked at the guy who’s been talking to me since a while ago. “Jang Geun Suk will not come for me, you’re just wasting your time!”

“Boss, he’s here.”

The guy then gave me a cold gaze, “Let him in.”

“What do you want?” that husky voice filled the whole room, and even though I don’t believe it, Jang Geun Suk is really here? For me? And… he came here alone?

“Hey! Geun Suk, don’t be so cold, I’m still older than you.”

Geun Suk smirked, “What do you want Jerry? Calling me out here all of a sudden, you’re wasting my time.”

The person that was called Jerry initially chuckled, “I heard your boys bought the special firearm from Europe at the auction last night.”

Wait a minute.

The way I see it, these two guys were familiar to each other. I thought these people were some sort of Geun Suk's enemies, but I guess I thought wrongly. So… what am I here for?

Geun Suk shrugged his shoulders and then placed his hands on his pocket, “So you called me here just to ask that?”

Jerry quake his head, “I’ll buy it. Name your price.”

“If you wanted to buy it, then you should’ve come to the auction.”

“I can’t. So Eun doesn’t want me to leave the house.” Then Jerry chuckled.

Geun Suk sighed heavily. “$10billion.”

"Shoot."

I dropped my jaw while listening to these people!

A firearm that costs $10billion? Whoa! Is that made out of gold bars?

"By the way, why did you bring that thing here?" Geun Suk pointed me.

Thing?

What the heck does that mean?

Jerry chuckled, "Well since she's your toy I might as well introduce my self to her."

Eh?

The guy then looked at me, "I'm Liao Yangzhen, leader of Chinese mafia. But I prefer Jerry Yan. And I'm Geun Suk's older cousin."

EH???

“Take care of this punk will you?”

Geun Suk heaved harshly. “Cut it out Jerry, that thing will not listen to you so don’t waste your breath.” He said that without looking at me, “I’ll tell Yong Hwa to deliver the firearm to you tonight.”

“Why don’t you do it?”

Even though I don’t fully understand what they’re talking, I still noticed how Geun Suk suddenly looked away while wearing that discomfort expression on his face. So he knows how to feel uncomfortable too huh?

“I don’t want to see her.”

It’s because I am thoroughly watching that I saw how Jerry stepped back and then sighed. And I was even startled when he faced at me. “Take care of Geun Suk"

Dumbfounded, I gazed to that guy. Gangsters. What a very good looking gangsters! Why does ruthless people has to look this good?

“I’m out here.” Geun Suk uttered and then still not looking at me, he walked away.

Wait a minute?

Isn’t he taking me with him?

What the hell was that?
-

“I know he’s a heartless devil and an egoistic pervert, but he should’ve offered me a ride! He’s the reason why I’m here in the first place! I don’t know what I’m doing here though! Argh!” I was marching my way out from that building, it’s actually a mansion on the deepest side of that area, and looking at it, there’s no cab passing by there! How am I suppose to go back?"

“What…?! He's still there?" I Said when I saw him from the cab.

What's with that look? It's like he lost something important. He was leaning in the wall post, his hand was in his pocket while the other was holding his cigarette.
-

I've been lying on my bed for a while but all i do was to turned around. Damn it! I can't get him out of my mind! What's with that look on his face? As if he was in pain.
-

I was thinking of him when I realized that I'm already infront of their school. I hid quickly when I heard voices, I took a peek and saw it was them. Talking happily to each other.

"so he's smiling" I sighed in relief

I was worried because of his expression yesterday but I guess it's just my imagination.

"I should get out if here before they see me" I said

"it's Park Shin Hye right?" I heard Hongki

"oi, fighting bitch" Geun Suk called

"stop calling me that" I yelled

"Why are you here? Do you want to see me?"

"don't joke around. Why would I want to see you?" I lied

"then, do you have something to do?"

"eh?"

"I asked, if you have something to do after this?"

"well, it's not like I have something important to do"

"then come with us"
-

We went to a bar. They were drinking but Geun Suk ordered a juice for me.

"what's wrong with this guy? He's been staring at me with that scary smile" I thought while looking at Hongki

I moved my chair away from him that I didn't notice that I moved it closer to Geun Suk's.

"what are you doing? Don't get too close I hate cheap girls" he said while gulping his beer

"are you made of Gold?" i irritatingly asked that surprised them

"what?" he asked

"Do you have gold lining on you? Do you think I want to come here? You made me come here! And people can bump into each other occassionally you have no right to call me cheap girl just because I was near you, just so you know you don't even have a good body" I yelled without thinking. But I stopped when I saw his face

"Why? Keep going on.." he coldly said

"I'm going to the restroom" I said and walked out without waiting for their response.

That face? That cold face, it gives me goosebumps his face told me he was going to kill me. He might really kill me.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 4 13 years 2 weeks ago #44462

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
Hello Jamie

Thank you for this Chapter 4...though I'm not reading yet still I know it another beautiful chapter... I'm saving right now your fanting Love Battle at my file...I compile them and save at print so that when I going to read it like a pocket book...actually I save all your fanfic story and I'm one of your fans here...hope you will continue your writing do are great writer do you know that...I'm proud of you jamie...keep up your good works and don't hide your talent you amazing writer...thank you again and many thank also for the favor I ask you a while ago...love you jamie...take care :touched :touched

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 4 13 years 2 weeks ago #44517

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
you've done it again jaymie :-V

oh what a wonderful writer you are to make such a fantastic fanfic :kiss1:

every time i log in, i always hope that you updated a new chapter or fanfic :piggyrabbit

god has given you this talent to share with everyone that makes all your followers blessed with it :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Jang geun suk X Park shin hye forever!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

by the way, i had a dream that you became the most famous writer of Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye couple and all your fans(including us) supported you all the time :bingo:

keep it up and god bless :pray: :pray: :-V :-V :-V :bye: :bye: :bye:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 4 13 years 2 weeks ago #44572

• Love them
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
"are you made of Gold?" LOL :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha I like this question very much. Looking for next Chapter :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 4 13 years 2 weeks ago #44702

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
mssweet821 wrote:
Hello Jamie

Thank you for this Chapter 4...though I'm not reading yet still I know it another beautiful chapter... I'm saving right now your fanting Love Battle at my file...I compile them and save at print so that when I going to read it like a pocket book...actually I save all your fanfic story and I'm one of your fans here...hope you will continue your writing do are great writer do you know that...I'm proud of you jamie...keep up your good works and don't hide your talent you amazing writer...thank you again and many thank also for the favor I ask you a while ago...love you jamie...take care :touched :touched

Hi Tita,

thanks for reading.

I'm so :touched to hear that..

oh.. the favor you asked? it's just a little so don't mentioned it... if you still have favor you're so welcome to aske me..:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 4 13 years 2 weeks ago #44705

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
sachiko12 wrote:
you've done it again jaymie :-V

oh what a wonderful writer you are to make such a fantastic fanfic :kiss1:

every time i log in, i always hope that you updated a new chapter or fanfic :piggyrabbit

god has given you this talent to share with everyone that makes all your followers blessed with it :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Jang geun suk X Park shin hye forever!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

by the way, i had a dream that you became the most famous writer of Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye couple and all your fans(including us) supported you all the time :bingo:

keep it up and god bless :pray: :pray: :-V :-V :-V :bye: :bye: :bye:

Hi sachiko 12,

Thanks for liking my new fanfic..:shy: :shy:

i'm so :touched to hear that..:superkiss: :superkiss:

Anyway you praise me too much, how about you? You're a good writer. I also read your fanfics and they're interesting.:bingo: :bingo: =D =D

I'm also waiting for your updates, though i'm not posting comments every now and then.. so thumbs up to you too!!!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 5 13 years 2 weeks ago #44707

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 5: Disappointment

"You went a little to far this time, any girl will get pissed if they've been called cheap" Yong Hwa commented as Shin Hye walked out.

"since when you guys been interested in my toy? This is unexpected" He asked while looking at them coldly.

"The fighting chick is somewhat different from all the girls I've been dealing with.. don't tell me are you interested in her?" he asked

"It's not me or hongki that's being weird, it's you Geun Suk.. you don't usually say that... or this toy special enough to you?" Yong Hwa thought

"Yes I admit he has been acting differently around her but not to this extent maybe this is why the crazy dog has guarded her so fiercely. It does seem like she has dominance over us" Yong Hwa thought while looking at him.

"let me go! Pervert!"

The three of them turned their heads when they heard the familiar voice.

"don't be shy. Come on it'll take only a little time"

"damn it! That's Lee Jeong Jae! We've been so easy with him since he's a senior but..." Hongki stood up and thinking to help Shin Hye

"sit down" Geun Suk ordered

"but.." Hongki was about to say something when Yong Hwa hold him.

"Stop fueling the fire. He's about to explode. Notice that already" Yong Hwa thought while trying to stop Hong Ki

"Can't you see his face? It's only a matter of time before he snaps, Geun Suk is gonna beat the crap out of him if he keeps doing that." Yong Hwa secretly commented
-

"where do you think you're touching?" I yelled when I felt his hand to my breast.

"damn it! He's strong. Is it because I stopped doing sports. I should have listen to oppa" I thought while trying to let go my arms from him.

When I let myself go he started to make a punch but I avoided them all then I kicked him that take him down.
-

"so you kicked his ass?" Hye Sun asked

"yeah" I boringly nodded while sipping my juice.

"no wonder he calls you fighting bitch" she teased laughing.

"so? You said you were with Geun Suk? What did they do? Did they run away?" Hye Sun asked

It'll be better if they just ran away. That way I won't be feeling so irritated.

I came back to our seat after leaving the pervert guy.

"Fighting bitch you have a talent at surprising others. Observing you is pretty entertainining. Not bad at all" Geun Suk said laughing as I seated beside him.

"huh? So you saw me? You saw me but you didn't do anything?" I asked

"well, I was going to help you but Geun Suk sto..." Hongki didn't finish what he was going to say when Yong Hwa hold his shoulder and looked at him.

"stop talking" that was Yong Hwa's eyes trying to say to Hongki. I turned my eyes back to Geun Suk and, "you clearly saw what happened but you were still relax sitting here. Do you know how hard I pretended to be strong? I know how much you hate me but it's still..." I didn't finish what I was going to say because there were already tears that formed in my eyes. I walked out before it started to flow.
-

"you found him?" Geun Suk asked when Yong Hwa came. He was sitting on the rooftop smoking while waiting for him.

"he's in his classroom. Room 206"

As he heard where he is, he quickly stood up and went downstairs. Yong Hwa quickly run after him.

"what? You still didn't find out who's that girl?" Jeong Jae shouted

"hey, it's Jang Geun Suk! What is he doing here? He's with his right hand, Jung Yong Hwa" the people stared at them while walking on the hall way.

Geun Suk stopped in front of his classroom. Lee Jeong Jae noticed him already.

"what are you doing here?" Lee Jeong Jae shakingly asked.

Geun Suk grabbed his shirt.

"wait! Don't forget I'm your senior"

"I don't give a damn care about that" he angrily said while throwing a punch at him.

"tch! At this rate, that guy will end up staying at the hospital for a month.. That is if he will still be alive. I suppose it's expected.molesting her was enough to get him worked up and considering what happened afterwards I guess it's over his limits. Right now he needs a target to vent his anger without realizing why he's angry to begin with" Yong Hwa thought while watching.

“Don’t ever touch MY WOMAN again” Jang Geun Suk yelled
-

"I heard Jang Geun Suk sent Lee Jeong Jae to hospital" Min Ho said

"what's the reason? He don't usually beat up seniors" he asked afterwards

"Heh.. how could I tell you? If I word it wrong, the poor guy in the hospital will suffer again" Hyung Joon thought
-

"she's really acting weird. She's not talking and didn't even eat lunch" Geu Rin noticed while looking at Shin Hye.

"let's go home" I forced a smile while grabbing my school bag.

"what's wrong with you two? As if you just saw a ghost” I teased while looking at them.

I know why they looked like that. Ofcourse, I’ve been acting weird, so they will worry about me.
-

“Let’s go eat first” I said as we went out of the school building.

“I’m so hungry” I complained.

“Ofcourse. An eating machine like you didn’t eat for a whole day? What will you expect?” Hye Sun teased that made us laughed.

“You’re slow” I heard from behind me.

I stopped when I heard that familiar voice. What is he doing here? I started shaking but I did hide it before facing him.

“What do you want? If you’re going to say something, just say it and leave” I coldly said

“What? If you came all the way here, I suppose you have a topic to talk about? I don’t have time to wait for you since I’m going to die because of starvation” I said afterwards.

“I don’t have one. Damn it! I didn’t think about it. It’s just that can’t stop thinking about her that i want to see her. An image of her crying kept popping up in my head. I couldn’t sit still. Was that why I came here without thinking?” Geun Suk secretly asked himself.

“I don't have a damn topic to talk about, I just happened to passed here and bump you. Don't be mistaken.” Geun Suk coldly said

“Don't worry I wasn't mistaken. I was just asking” I answered

We both turned back to each other and headed the opposite direction.

“Fine just go away it's not like I had any expectations from you anyways” I thought

“You did good Shin Hye. If you let him drive you again, you would've gotten hurt” hye Sun thought while clinging on Shin ye’s arms.
-

“You should be grateful that you only got that and I came instead of Min Ho” Hyung joon said while looking at full of bruised Jeong Jae and he just added up to these bruises..

“What did I do to you? What did I do to make the right hand of the Crazy dog come all the way here?” Jeong Jae asked crying while lying on the floor.

Hyung Joon started to walked, he stopped infront of the door and “why don’t you ask your subordinates? I think they know the reason” Hyung Joon said while looking at the two guys shaking beside the door.

As Hyung Joon went out, Jeong Jae looked at his subordinates and, “So what’s the reason?”

“boss, looks like the girl you tried to molest is Jang Geun Suk’s woman and the sister of the Crazy dog” They informed
-

“Hey! Eat slowly. No one will steal your food” Hye Sun said

“Just eat Shin Hye, you will forget him eventually” I thought not minding Hye Sun

Hye Sun sighed and “Geez. I was planning to watch you two from a distance because of Min Ho oppa, but it isn’t going to work out. What should I do to bridge the two of you” Hye Sun thought.
-

“Shin Hye? How sick are you? Open the door” Min Ho yelled while knocking on the rest room.

“What should I do?” I thought while throwing up all the foods that i just ate.

“It’s only been a day and e’ve passed each other only once. It hurts. It really hurts. My chest hurts so much that I can’t even breathe” I thought while touching my chest.

“Shin Hye. Open up. Damn it! Kim Bum get the key”

“Damn it! I don’t have peace of mind in this house. I’m going out now!” i irritatingly yelled back.
-

“Hey, Ji Hyun, How’s Jeong Jae?”

“He’s okay now. But he became worse compared before we sent him to the hospital” Ji Hyun, the girlfriend of Jeong Jae said.

“huh? How can it be? Anyway they said Jang Geun Suk beat him because he molested his rumoured girlfriend”

“Nonsense. Jeong Jae oppa will never do that. That girl is the reason of all this.” Ji Hyun irritatingly said
-

“Damn it!” Geun Suk cursed after he threw his glass of wine.

“How dare she? She’s just a mere toy. Don’t even think about her! I don’t care if she cries her eyes out! Shit! But I can’t stop for no reason. I can’t stop thinking about her. Damn it! I can’t help myself.” Geun Suksaid while gulping the bottle of wine, which he also threw.

He decided to take a shower to cool his head, “What did she say? ‘just say it and leave’. How dare she. That damn bitch just because of that one little incident she doesn’t want to see me anymore, that’s it?”

He punched the wall of the shower room and “when we don’t see each other is when i’m bored of you and abandon you.. that will be the only case. She’s just a toy. Her feelings don’t matter. So don’t even dream of running away. I’m not bored of you yet. I’m not letting you go yet”
The following user(s) said Thank You: lycille, skyfab, sachiko12, Love them
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.695 seconds