Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43414

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
pizap.com13012908337341.jpg

Story description:

Worried Shin hye decided to look for his younger brother. When she goes and gets her troublesome brother from a pub, she accidentally wakes up the jjang of his school. Her life starts to go wrong as she starts to feel something different for this guy.

What will happen when a spoiled brat like her cannot get what she want?

What will she do when the people she loves doesn’t like the person she chooses?...

This will become....... a long, big LOVE BATTLE!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, chibicheek

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43423

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Characters:

Park shin Hye as Park shin Hye

4b2a6431_623dc129_d.jpg

The second child and the only daughter of the Park Family. Being an only girl, she grew up getting whatever she wants. She’s selfish, a great pretender,annoying, egocentric- in short.. SPOILED BRAT.. but she’s beautiful and caring person, especially for those she loves.

Jang Geun Suk as Jang Geun suk

History-of-Jang-Keun-Suk-Limited-Deluxe-Version-DVD-Japanese-Subtitles-photo-1.jpg

He is the Gang Leader (jjang) of Dongjjog Academy. He’s handsome, strong, good in fighting and has respect for his seniors. He has everything a girl would dream for a guy, but he never shows interest in them.

Kim Hyung joon as Kim Hyung Joon

kim-hyun-joon.jpg

The bestfriend and right hand of Shin Hye’s older brother. He treats Shin Hye as his little sister and he’s very protective of her.

Jung Yong Hwa as Jung Yong Hwa

jong-yong-hwa-nylon-03.jpg

The bestfriend of Jang Geun Suk and his right hand. He’s always calm and very friendly to Shin Hye. He’s always with Shin Hye, protecting her when Geun Suk is not around.

Lee Min Ho as Park Min ho

Lee_Min_Ho_hunter_image.jpg

The older brother of Shin Hye. The Gang leader of Seojjog University, the rival school of Dongjjoj Academy. He’s a university student. He’s known as “crazy dog” because of his strength and fighting skills. But he becomes tame infront of Shin hye. He has sister’s complex.

Kim Bum as Park Kim Bum

3652833123_0a91e38446_o.jpg

The younger brother of Shin Hye. He attends Dongjjoj Academy. He always teases his sister but actually he cares for her as much as their older brother does.

Lee hong Ki as Lee Hong Ki

LeeHongki.jpg

The bestfriend of Geun suk together with Yong Hwa. He’s very funny and playful. He always ends up fighting with Shin Hye, but actually supports her.

Koo Hye Sun as Koo Hye Sun

images1.jpg

The bestfriend of Shin Hye. She’s very mature and with sharp tongue(only to Shin Hye) but she actually cares for her. She’s inlove with Min Ho.
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, chibicheek, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43429

can't wait! hoping this would be an interesting LOVE BATTLE of all times!:piggyrabbit

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43431

• Love them
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Wow Wow Wow !!! finally you come back with new fanfics. I am very love to read your fanfics in the past time. Now I am waiting for more. Please please please :)

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 1 13 years 1 week ago #43477

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 1: The Beginning

Gangsters... That's how people call them.

They are known for having no dreams, having so much free time with their lives, worthless people- in short.. Trash of society!

Well that's Gangster was.

Now?...

People who belongs to a gang are powerful, influential and wealthy as royalties.

And ofcourse, in every organizations there must be a leader or boss.. We call them JJANG..

These Jjangs are the powerful among all powerful, influential among all influential.

And one of the jjangs that stands out among the thousands jjangs in the world is JANG GEUN SUK.

Fame. Wealth. Power

He has everything that a girl would dream for a guy, but it's still he never shows interest to them.

"I'm going to sleep. Don't disturb me" he ordered as they entered the pub.

"okay. We're just going to play" Yong Hwa, his bestfriend and right hand, said.

They skipped class, and went to the pub instead. This is their hang out place. Well it’s not like they really studying, They have a different building in the school and the only reason why they go to school is for formality. It’s not good if a leader of a powerful organization didn’t even finish high school.
-

People usually says that I'm spoiled brat. I always gets what I want. I do everything in my own pace. They say I'm beautiful but there are times that I act and talk like a boy. Well I can't helped it. I grew up with my two brothers.

"damn it! Where's that stupid Kim Bum?" I cursed while walking around, turning my head left and right to find my troublesome younger brother.

Two hours ago, his teacher called telling me that he's been skipping class for a week that he will be expelled if he continues doing it. Though we always fight, as her sister I don't want to see him being expelled and being brought back to New York alone.

My parents is always busy with our business so he was always alone so my older brother decided to get him and stays with us.

I stopped walking when I heard my mobile phone. I put it out of my pocket.

"oppa?" I answered after looking at the caller ID.

"I called at our house no one's answering. Where are you? You said you're not feeling well." my older brother worriedly asked

I felt guilty when I heard his worried voice where in fact I lied for being sick because I don't feel like going to school.

"I'm looking for Kim Bum. He skipped class. Do you know where he might be?" I asked back

"that idiot! Giving you a hard time. Wait" he paused

"look at Fortune Game Center, students from his school usually hang out there" he continued

"thanks oppa" I said and then I quickly hanged up because I'm sure he won't stop telling me to take care of myself.

I stopped infront of the Building with Fortune on it. I opened every room to search for him but he's not there.

"that idiot! I'm so gonna kick his ass" I uttered when a person came and we accidentally bumped each other.

"ouch!" I complained

My eyebrows met, "are you okay?" I asked while fixing my shirt and hair. But for a single second that I had to look at his face I was dumbfounded. He's so handsome.

"am I okay? Look at my shirt?" he angrily pointed his stained shirt.

"I'm done looking at your shirt. So? What do you want me to do now? Ugh! I don't have time for you!" I sarcastically said then i started to walk again and left him.

What a jerk. He was the one who bumped yet he's being rude. He didn't even apologize.

I was in the middle of thinking of that rude guy when the door that I'm going to open was opened from inside. Then a guy came out.

"do you need something, miss?"

"Whoa! Someone so handsome as this exists?!” I told my self dazing while staring at him. I was so stunned by his physical appearance that I didn’t catch what he just said!

"what?" I asked

"I asked if you need something" he kindly smiled

"oh, I'm looking for my brother, I wonder if he's inside" I answered

"I don't think he's here. The whole place was reserved for us" he informed

"what are you doing here? You came to apologize?"

"The guy from before" I thought

"why would I apologize when you're the one who bumped me and I'm not the one who spilled you're drink, it was you" I irritatingly said

"Ugh! I'm already in a bad mood so don't add up" I was really mad that I didn't realize that im already shouting.

"calm down, miss. Someone is sleeping inside" the kind guy said

"Yong Hwa! That idiot! Bring it here"

"oops.. We woke him up. Let's go miss"

He walked infront of me to show me the way. Some guys inside the room is playing billiards while some is busy flirting with the girls.

We stopped in front of the guy lying on the couch.

I cleared my throat to let him know that I'm already in front of him. He glanced at me and then he stood up.

He's Wearing black coat that didn’t hid his muscular body that’s far better compare to an underwear model, dark shades that covered his eyes but not his looked-so-soft reddish lips and his perfectly-shaped nose, black-stoned pair of earrings that made him look more of a bad boy, and his hair that’s neck-length that’s messily tied at the back with some strands that’s curled up and is flying flawlessly to his face!

"Good God! Why! All people who goes here were good looking?!” I quietly exclaimed to my self while biting my lower lip, not letting go of that person’s face!

I went back to reality when I remembered what he just said: "that idiot! Bring it here"

"what you just said, can you not treat me as a thing" I angrily said

He chuckled and, "I'm sorry" he sarcastically said

"I thought you're an alarm clock" he continued

"what's with you, jerk?" I irritatingly asked

"oi,oi, don't talk to him like that, you don't know him" it's the rude guy who bumped me.

"it's okay, Hong ki" he said while walking towards me.

"I'm Jang Geun Suk, you?"

"Park Shin Hye"

He hold my chin that made me looked up to him.

"What do you say Shin Hye? Do you want to be my girl?"

He's too close that made my face hot and I know that it's already red.

I brushed off his hand and "who wants to be your girl, jerk!" I exclaimed

"did you hear? Someone really exist that has a guts to turned him down" I heard the guys whispering

He walked back to the couch and lied again, "I hate girls playing hard-to- get"

"Yong Hwa" he called with an authoritative voice

It's like yong Hwa already understand what he wants that he walked towards me and "let's go" he said while guiding me the way.

"i'm sorry about that" Yong Hwa apologized as we went out of the room.

"it's okay. What's with that guy?"

"you said you're looking for your brother right? I don't think he's in this place.Maybe you're looking for Fortune Game Center" Yong Hwa informed instead of answering her question.

"yes, so it's not fortune?"

"it is. But it's Fortune Pub. They have the same owner. You can see the game center on the left side of this building"

"I'm sorry. Anyway thanks"

I walked away still thinking of that guy. What the hell was that? But that guy is no joke. He has eyes and nose that even my brothers would envy, his lips and his mysterious aura makes me feel strangely attracted to him.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: jena002, Lina507, connies, chibicheek, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, khulynne29

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 1 13 years 1 week ago #43523

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
waaaahhh!!!

a very interesting fanfic..
hahaha..

i want more..

can;t wait for the next chapter...
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43524

• connies
  • Gold Star
  • "Like me. Hate me. I am just being me.. :)
  • Thank you received: 949
OMO OMO!! :ohmy: my hyun joong oppah is there too :touched :touched ,

more more more !!!! :superkiss:

Haters don't really hate you, instead they hate themselves. Because you are the reflection of what they wish to be.. ;)
Geun♥Shin forever

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43529

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Jaymie:

Hi ! How are you?
You are a very good writer, A true artist indeed, I wish someone in korea would drop-by in our site and read all your fanfic,
I bow my head to you, and I'm proud of you. And what a marvelous characters , combining YAB and BOF , nice!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us dear. :lol: :lol:

P/S

You've been silent for quite sometimes now, why don't you drop by in our thread(Pinoy thread if you like!) , and let's get to know each other more, I'm sure a lot of filipino friends would like to met you , because we are your avid fan , hehe! ;) :P and by your characters I'm still sure you are a GS shippers ! Common I'm excited to know you! :lol: :lol:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 2 13 years 1 week ago #43862

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 2: The Jjang and The Princess

"What's wrong with him? I thought he will freak out since he got disturbed on his sleep. He is different. Usually he is unsociable but today, he has been smiling constantly" Hongki curiously asked while looking at Geun Suk surrounded by many girls while drinking.

"You really dont know? Think about it. When was the last time he made that face". Yong Hwa asked back

"When he found someone he liked. But no way..." Hongki answered still not believing what he's seeing.

"I think you hit the mark"

"Then he was being serious about that girl before?"

"But wasn't she pretty cute?" Yong Hwa smilingly said

"Huh? You call that cute? She looked like she was going to kick my ass a while ago and did you notice the way she speaks, its very manly" Hongki described that made him feel irritated again.

"he probably found that interesting. Let's wait and see how our leader act from now on.." Yong Hwa answered

"Wait and see! That girl is special. Even I noticed that.. So there is no way that he would've missed it. Heh, I think this will be fun" Yong Hwa thought while refilling his glass of beer.
-

"What do you want?"

"nothing"

"then go away"

I was on my way to the school of my younger brother to talk to his teacher when I met Jang Geun Suk again. He was on the gate with, if I'm not mistaken he's called Yong Hwa and the jerk guy called Hong ki behind him together with some guys at their back. I was going to enter but I was completely in dazed with his perfect face.

"Move and stay the hell away from me" he coldly said that made me come back to reality.

"Darn it my body won't move" I secretly told myself.

"Hey what's up with you?" Hongki asked Geun Suk worriedly, maybe because he thinks I'm pitiful that made my blood boils.

"Hongki tell her to go away" he ordered while looking at Hongki. He was still infront of me.

"Do you own this road? I don't see your name on it." I manage to fought back

"Is she crazy?.. Doesn't she know that this is his territory?" Hongki thought

"You don't even own this place so don't tell me what to do." I yelled though I can't still move my body.

"You know our leader loves it when you act this way" Yong Hwa thought

He began to laugh so hard that made my face so hot because of anger and embarrassment.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny.."

"He said those things on purpose to see your reaction" Yong Hwa thought

He passed me and walk away like I'm not there at all while still laughing so hard. The other guys started to walk too.

"You bastard. Go jump off the cliff" I turned to look at him and shouted.
-

"Ugh! What a freaking psycho!"

"Calm down!" Hye Sun said

I directly went to my best friend, Koo Hye Sun, after of what happened. We have the same age but she's very mature and with a sharp tongue, but it's only with me. But I'm not so naive because I know that's her way of loving me.

"You think I can calm down now? I'm so pissed off. That Bastard, who do you think you are? Humiliating me like that. Darn it!" I cursed while hitting the pillow beside me.

"what was his name again?" Hye Sun asked

"Jang Geun Suk"

"what?" she was shocked

"come on girl, don't make me repeat it. Saying his name pisses me more"

"do you know who's that guy? You said he's attending Dongjjoj Academy right?" Hye Sun asked

"Maybe. I saw them getting out of Kim Bum's school, though they're not wearing uniform" I answered

"Ofcourse, they don't have too. He's the jjang of East District. He became jjang when he was only in junior high when mostly it should be in high school, that means he's really dangerous" Hye Sun informed

"so?" I asked

"so?" she mimicked. She has this worried face that I don't really understand why. "are you serious? He's your brother's number one rival" she continued

Ofcourse, my brother is the jjang of West District. He's known as crazy dog. He stands out among the thousand jjangs in the world. Wait. There are two jjangs in Korea that is powerful that they've been known all over the world. If he's the number one rival of my brother, then that means he's the other one.

So what? I don't really care. What I care the most is that bastard humiliate me.
-

"Hey have you really gone crazy?" Hongki asked while looking at Geun Suk. They're in the pub drinking and Geun Suk is still laughing.

"Hey what do you think?" Hongki asked Yong Hwa

"Well I think he really enjoyed today" Yong Hwa answered

"What? You really like that girl? You can't be serious" Hongki said

"Cute. Very cute" Geun Suk said while holding a bottle of beer,not minding what Hongki's saying.

"Yong Hwa. Get her information right away." he ordered

"Our great leader, you are such in a hurry" Yong Hwa thought
-

"Kim Bum, let's eat dinner" Min Ho knocked on his door.

They're on their way to Shin Hye's room when..

"Just watch I'll make you get on your knees and beg for mercy. I am so pissed off. Damn you Jang Geun Suk!" I cursed while throwing all the pillow on my bed.

"What the hell did you do to our Shin Hye?!" Min Ho thought.

"No way, they must have the same name" Kim Bum thought
-

"Man. This will give our leader quite a headache. Your opponent is no joke.." Yong Hwa said after making a call on his mobile phone. Then he went inside they're classroom.

"Did you found out?" Geun Suk asked

"Name: Park Shin Hye, Age 18, School Sungwon Girls High, siblings 2 brothers, 1 oppa, 1dongsaeng" Yong Hwa informed

"Oh.."

"Her older brother attends Seojjoj University, his name is..Park Min Ho"

" Who? Are you kidding me?" Geun Suk surprisingly asked.

"I'm serious. Unless they just have the same name" Yong Hwa answered

"Man. The younger sister that Park Min Ho loves so much, is her.Wow. She is the fabled princess from the rumors, so she's the little sister that the crazy dog forbids any guy to get close to." Geun Suk thought

"Really this will be so much fun" Geun Suk smilingly said while smoking.

"No way, Geun Suk, you... Are you even more interested that she is the princess of the crazy dog" Yong Hwa worriedly thought to himself.
-

"Jang Geun Suk, she definitely said Geun Suk" Min Ho thought. He's sitting while his legs are on the table with folded arms.

"Hyung Joon, have some of our guys keep watch over Shin Hye?" Min Ho ordered

"Why? Did someone asked Shin Hye out again?" Hyung Joon curiously asked

"Also pick out another five or six smart ones to follow Geun Suk from Dongjjoj Academy" he continued not minding what Hyung Joon asked.

"Why him?"

"I think he may be playing around with my most precious treasure" he said while standing up. He put out his mobile phone and made a call to Shin Hye.

"Shin Hye, did you buy bread and milk a while ago?" he asked

"I did oppa. I'm okay so don't worry about me"

"it's your oppa again?" Hye Sun asked after the call

"yes. He asked if I bought bread a while ago because I didn't eat breakfast" I explained

"now that you mentioned, did you see our teachers face, it's like his going to burst out with anger after picking up a call and when he let you go out to buy" Hye Sun said

"yes. My oppa might scolded him" I smilingly said

"you're so relax, Shin Hye"

"well I'm already used to it, so it doesn't matter"

From the beginning to end the person that I love the most is my brother though I have never shown it he acts like a fool sometimes and it is annoying as hell but still he's very important to me.
-

"So what are you planning to do now?" Yong Hwa asked

They're in the rooftop to smoke.

"For what?" Geun Suk asked

"Park shin bye, damn it! Stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about" Yong Hwa said

"Well.."

"You're not planning to use her to get Min Ho, do you?" Yong Hwa curiously asked

"You're right. There's that option too" he said while smiling.

Yong Hwa's eyebrows met.

"Don't get too worked up about this. Don't worry I never planned to use her that way. It would be a waste if I did" he said while resting his head on the wall then he closed his eyes.

"Geun suk, don't even think of making that moron's princess our next queen, it's too dangerous" Yong Hwa secretly told to himself.

"Do you even know what the psycho did to all those other guys that tried to approach her" Yong Hwa asked.

"I know very well".

"even if it's you, it's not going to be any easier."

"No need to worry. If he forbids guys to come to her, I'll just make her come to me." Geun Suk said with a confident smile.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, connies, shinhyesgirl, chibicheek, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #43957

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Jaymie- Unnie...

:ding: Can I ask you a question?

Why are you so good in writing?:luvluv:

From your very first fanfic (Perhaps love), you already catch my attention..

You portray the personality of your characters perfectly...

Their dialogues is perfectly fitted with their personality. like in this fanfic, their dialogues are like a real gangster. (in any case are you a gangster?:wahaha :-V )

You write it like i'm watching a tv drama. I can really imagine what the characters are doing..and i feel like I'm also one of the characters.

Jaymie-unnie thumbs up for your wild imagination..

Thank you so much.. because of your fanfics i can patiently wait for YAB season 2.

Can't wait for the next chapters!!:superkiss: :luvluv:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds