Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44728

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I know you have updates... I somehow felt it.. :bingo: :D :D :D

:OMG Another wonderful chapter...:D :D

My brother told me to sleep already since it's too late... yet i'm here..=D =D

Well I can't help it.. It's like my day won't be completed unless i log in and read your fanfic...:D :D

**Shin Hye.. don't be disappointed.. if you just knew..=D =D
**Geun Suk.. starting to have feeling for SH huh.. :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv:

Shin Hye's turn to be cold...:D :D :luvluv: :luvluv:

"don't touch MY WOMAN" I so loved it!!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :D :D

I feel like there's trouble coming... after reading Ji Hyun's part.. tsk.tsk..

Looks like there will be a battle... well, the title is love Battle after all....=D =D =D

Thanks jaymie unnie...:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

now I can go to bed and :nitey: ....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44856

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

Jamie,

you did it again my dear...I can't find a right words to express with you how I really adore and appreciate all your fanfics
no enough works to describe you How you are so really great in writing ... I love all you fanfic the Perhaps Love, Path of Love,
Faithful Encounter and now the ever ever beautiful LOVE BATTLE....all of this different love story about our couple give happiness
to all of us...

LOVE BATTLE is one of my favorite fantic of yours...I love all the characters that involve...and reading your fanfic gives me spazzing
all night ....thank you....thank you and a lot more thank you to you jamie for giving the continuations almost everyday day...You
don't know how make you us happy because we really waiting you posting about the continuation on every chapter...I myself really
thankful to you for making us happy .... I really wait you here in this site...I feel excited everyday because of your fanfic...now not
only me is your fan here my daughter also begin to read those fantic of yours that i compile and she's really addicted to your new fanfic LOVE BATTLE...jamie please continue to write because as I said before your really a gread writer...

and please do continue to post the continuation of the LOVE BATTLE it is become a part of our life now and you are part of my life also like Shin Hye and my fiends here I do logged in because of you guys...

thank you again JAMIE for the Chapter 4 and Chapter 5
I love hongkie the way he want to help Shin Hye
Yong Hwa how she show her care to Shin Hye
and of course none other done SUKKIE I can feel
the deepest love to Shin Hye even he is rude and
bad boys but the way he look Shin Hye and protect
Shin Hye to that guy who want to molest Shin Hye
wow ..I'm spazzing on that....love you more jamie....

good evening
:heartsh: :touched :touched

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44861

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Thanks jena and Tita Sweet..

hmm... I just got home and didn't get a chance to write so I don't have Chapter 6 right now...

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.:imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Anyway but I promise to post tonight so please give me 1-2 hours...:bingo: :ding: :-V

Tita Sweet,

Your daughter, was she the one on your profile pic?? Pretty!! How old is she?
Even the little boy is cute..
You have wonderful kids,,,

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44866

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
Hi tita jamie,

It me pattie the daughter of mssweet or tita sweet.. I'm 12 years old going 13 on October 20, 2011...I like your fanfic entitiled path of love and love battle.. (kinikilig ako hhe) pls do post everyday the continuation of the fanfic if it's okie :] ... I always read your fanfic tita...I use to like your fanfic LOVE BATTLE because of the character...I love He's Beautiful and Boys over flower...(tita kinikilig ako...hehehe)

tita first time to post here because of you...thank you tita jamie
:touched

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44872

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Hi Pattie,

I'm glad to hear that you like my fanfics...

Just call me ate... i'm only 19.. hehe =D =D =D =D
and i like to have little sister since i'm the youngest...=)

Thanks for reading Pattie...

I'm so :touched ,,

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44873

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
@jamie wrote:

Thanks jena and Tita Sweet..

hmm... I just got home and didn't get a chance to write so I don't have Chapter 6 right now...

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Anyway but I promise to post tonight so please give me 1-2 hours...

Tita Sweet,

Your daughter, was she the one on your profile pic?? Pretty!! How old is she?
Even the little boy is cute..
You have wonderful kids,,,

Jamie,

Thank you so much dear your really love us...Yes that my 2 angels My eldest is going 1st high school this coming June and my youngest is 5 yrs old and on prep this coming school year...sad to say they lost their father already...and many thanks to this site and of course to you jamie give us happiness to our life...I can share my likes now to my daughter we use to talk about your fanfic LOVE BATTLE because my daughter keep on asking me if their is a continuation already...hehehe I thought I'm only the one who is addict on fanfic now we are already two in our family...LOVE YOU jamie

Last night I really wait you to post but due to so much tire in my work I fell asleep that why I did not know that you post your Chapter 5 already I just see it at the office but can't read there that why I'm in a hurry to go home to look for your fanfic. And double double happiness for us because you are online.. hehehe ...I know you have something for us to spazz again...thank you thank you my dear

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44879

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Tita Sweet,

Yes.. I've heard about it. I'm sorry about your husband. But it's okay.. I know he's always looking at you..

Oh yeah, I posted the chapter 5 last night and it was so late maybe that's why you haven't read...

I'm working on Chapter 6 right now but I think it will be too late.

I'm glad that you're waiting for my updates but ofcourse i don't want you to be :sickr:

Love you too tita and Pattie...:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44900

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 6: Rumors and Choices

"when did you come?" Geun Suk asked after taking a shower. Yong Hwa was waiting for him in his room.

"I just came"

"so? Do you have something to tell? It's unusual for you to come here" Geun Suk asked while drying his hair.

"well..I'm just wandering if you already heard something?" Yong Hwa asked not knowing how to start.

"what about it?"

"so you haven't heard the rumor yet?"

"so what does that rumor says? About me and that girl being a couple?" he asked while filling the two glasses with wine. Then he offered the other one to Yong Hwa.

"geez.. I guessed you have something to do with that rumor" Yong Hwa thought
-

"teacher, Shin Hye-noona is beating up all the students"

"oi, Shin Hye! What's your problem? Your scaring the kids. Go out and vent your stress somewhere else!"

"damn it! That's our judo school you know!" I yelled

"Geez.. I got kicked out. What should I do?" I thought while sitting on the park bench infront of our Judo School.

“Damn it! I have nowhere to go” I said sulking

"oh.. Isn't it our princess?" a voice popped out.

"Hyung Joon oppa. What are you doing here?” I asked

“Your brother asked me to do something. So? What are you sulking about?” Hyung Joon asked

“Nothing really.”

“So do you have time? Lets go eat somewhere” He invited

I have plenty of time but nowhere to go for Pete’s sake.
-

"What's with you? You woke up on the wrong side of the bed? You keep avoiding the topic" Geun Suk asked getting impatient while lighting his cigarette.

"The dirty rumors that are currently spreading about you and Shin Hye? You have absolutely nothing to do with it, do you?

"dirty? What are you talking about?” He asked with a dark expression on his face after hearing the word ‘dirty’.

“I figured that much. You wouldn't have fallen that low” Yong Hwa thought

“Spit it out already” Geun Suk yelled impatiently

“okay. Okay. I’m sorry”
-

Of all the places why Hyung Joon oppa brought me here. It’s a pizza restaurant known for always being full of customers. Plus, Hyung Joon oppa picked the table where all the people outside will see me.

“Eat everything okay?” Hyung Joon said

“How can I eat comfortably? Those glares are going to kill me before I can get my hand on the pizza” I thought

“are you okay? You don’t like the food?” Hyung Joon asked

“What do I do? I'm sure he noticed the situation now. I'm sure he heard the rumors already.” I nervously thought

“Shin Hye? Should we just leave?” He asked noticing that i’m not even touching my food.

“ No. I'm not leaving until I finish all of this” I said while eating.

“ Good idea. let's eat.”

Yes this is all I have to do. I don't need to pay attention to others and I don't need to feel threathened by thisI just have to do what I always do everyday.

“Yes princess Just smile and take it easy. Just as you've always do. We’ll take care of any harrassments.” Hyung Joon thought while looking at her.
-

A bang on the door surprised the guys in the Fortune Pub.

“jjang, what’s wrong?” his subordinates nervously asked while looking at Geun suk.

“who was it? Who told you to add up from the order that I gave to you?” Geun Suk angrily asked while grabbing the shirts of two guys.

“jjang, It’s not us. We only did what you asked us. We’re also surprised about the new rumor”

“The level of rumors have gone way too far. It's way behind what jealousy will take. I suppose it could get dirty enough to spread a rumor that she is dating older men in exchange for money. The rumor says that she has presented herself to every powerful leader regardless of their age. Thanks to that, the rumor you wanted to spread was buried really quickly. Now girls say that you were only used by her. I haven't seen Shin hye but I can tell that she's going through rough times.” Yong Hwa explained

“Damn it! Damn It! Damn it!” he cursed

“Jjang?” the two guys nervously called.

“WHAT? Find her. Find her quickly” he ordered while leaving the pub.
-

“Phew.I feel like throwing up the pizza i ate” I thought while walking beside Hyung Joon-oppa.

“This is worse than I thought looks like it's time to find out who's behind all this” Hyung joon thought

“Shin Hye. Can you go home alone?” hyung Joon asked

“huh? Uhm.. okay. I’m not a kid anymore, you know” I forcibly said.

“Stupid! As if i’d do that. Do you want me to be killed by your oppa? Anyway I need to talk to him” Hyung Joon said that relieved me. Ofcourse he never let me go home alone.

I clinged to his arms while smiling. I’m happy that I won’t be alone.

“Huh? She's going through a rough time he said. Does that look like a rough time to him?” Geun suk thought while looking at the happy Shin Hye while clinging on the guy’s arm.

“what is she doing? Don’t look so happy with a guy infront of him” The two guys nervously thought behind Geun Suk.

“what? Why are you following me?” Geun Suk irritatingly asked

“jjang, you ordered us to find Shin Hye. We’re not following you. Just so happened that we saw her too” the other guy explained

"you're jealous. Why can't you just admit it" The other guy secretly told himself

“So you’re talking back now? And what? Find who? I, Jang Geun Suk forbids you to lie.”

“It's weird that he's losing himself this much. What's so special about that girl. Just kill us jjang?” The guys thought while listening to Geun Suk

“If you understand that, Get Lost already” he ordered

“ Damn it. Is she insane? At a time like this how can she go around with a guy in public” Geun Suk said after the two guys ran away.
-

“It's worse than I thought. She was obviously glared at. Even when I was with her it was more than just obvious. She tried not to burden me but she was having a hard time” Hyung Joon reported while sitting on Min Ho’s bed while Min Ho was on the window smoking.

“Did you want out anything about it?” Min Ho asked

“The original rumor about jang Geun Suk and Shin Hye being a couple started in that school. I think that jealous girls manipulated the original rumor and turned it into a much nastier one” Hyung Joon informed

“So it started from him huh. Jang geun Suk, you again?”Min Ho irritatingly thought

“What are you going to do? I can't leave her like this. She's holding on now but it's only a matter of time before she breaks. People are only glaring at her now but I'm sure that some sort of violence will happen soon” Hyung joon worriedly asked

“Whether they are girls or boys if they gossip about the rumor crush them if they're from Jang geun Suk’s school beat them even more” Min Ho angrily ordered.

“Jang Geun Suk, you've finally made me angry, you'll soon know why I'm called the crazy dog” Min Ho angrily thought.

“No way, it was originally Jang geun Suk’s friends who came up with the rumor.” Shin Hye shockingly thought while standing behind Min Ho’s door, eavesdropping.

She walked quietly back to her room and, “But why? how come? Besides only a few of them know that we've met each other and even bicker at each other. Unless they became crazy or perhaps.. Does this mean.. He was behind this all along just to give me a hard time?” Shin Hye thought

It's not like Hyung Joon oppa is always right.. But..

“Ugh! What am I suppose to do here? This whole crap is giving me a headache.” I irritatingly thought

At this rate all the students around here are gonna get beaten up because they heard the rumors. Argh! Why did this have to happen to me? This is driving me crazy.
-

“He was behind all this?” Hye Sun asked

“I'm not absolutely sure” I said without energy.

“Okay. Let's not jump to conclusions quickly and stay quiet...” Hye Sun said

“How can I stay quiet and stay calm? That jerk keeps on hurting Shin Hye” Geu Rin angrily said.

“That's not important oppa told Hyung Joon- oppa that he'd punish those who'll gossip about the rumors.” Shin Hye informed

“Min Ho- oppa is mobilizing.. He is going to.. Most likely his target is Jang Geun Suk. He wouldnt mobilize if he wasn't serious. I guess he's really angry now. Maybe not even Jang Geun Suk can get out of this. If that happens, whose side will you be on, Shin Hye? Will you stand by your brother just as you've always done or....” Hye Sun thought while just lookibg at Shin Hye and Geu Rin who was bickering.

"but it's not right! People have to suffer because of me" Shin hye said

“stop sounding like a weakling” Geu Rin scolded

“But whichever choice you choose you'll suffer regardless. And I can't imagine how you'll turn out afterwards. What will the outcome be?” Hye Sun secretly asked herself.
-

“Where is Min Ho-oppa?” Hye Sun asked

“Why?” Hyung Joon asked while playing billiards.

“This is urgent. Where is he?”

"what's with her? Min Ho is always trying to avoid her for some reason. I kind of understand why now” Hyung Joon thought

“What is it? Unless it's important... can you come back later?” Hyung Joon politely asked

“Where is he? I have to talk to him”

“well why don't you calm down first. He's not here right now so just tell me and I'll relay the message” Hyung Joon said

“I know he's sleeping here somewhere.” Hye Sun said that surprised Hyung Joon.

“I'm kind of begging here could you turn back and leave today?” Hyung Joon asked

“Why? Did he tell you he doesn't want to see me? That he isn't here when I visit?” Hye Sun asked

“Damn it. I give up. Sorry pal,,, “ Hyung Joon thought

“follow me” He said while guiding the way to Min Ho.

“Min Ho wake up. you have a guest.”

“Shut your mouth and leave me alone you know I don't like to be woken up”

“Leave us” Hye Sun ordered

“Get up now!” Hye Sun said that surprised Min Ho

“You??”

“How can you sleep at a time like this?” Hye Sun asked

“What the hell! why are you here?”

“because I have to speak to you”

“About what? Have you come here again to tell me that you love me. Im suck of that crap. Stop giving me a hard time.” Min Ho said non-stop.

“ I guess you're not fully awake. Wake up and sit properly.” Hye Sun ordered

“ What were you thinking when you decided to do this?” she asked

“ Do what?” Min Ho boringly asked while getting a cigarette.

“ What are you going to do about Jang geun Suk? Will you approach him at last?” she asked

“ I don't know where you got that information but it's none of your business” Min Ho coldly said

“ Shin Hye knows what you're trying to do.” She informed him.

“ What? What did you tell her?” Min Ho angrily asked.

“It's you who's trying to cross a dangerous line. I've been telling you that I love you for the past five years. Even though you've never been nice to me I wouldn't lie to you”HyeSun said

“You're testing my patience here. I won't go easy on you just because you're her friend if you're trying to trick me.. “ He was about to say something when Hye Sun interrupted him.

“Don't overreact Shin Hye was the one who told me”

“Crap.. I was so angry. That was a mishap. I've known her long enough to know that she wouldn't do anything to harm Shin Hye” Min Ho thought

“So? What do you want?” he asked

“Shit I'm not gonna apologize” he thought

“Is it hard to say I'm sorry?”

“Crap I forgot that she practically sees through me.”he thought

“ Why are you here for? Say it already and leave me alone” he ordered

“Are you confident that you can defeat Jang geun Suk?”

“What's the point of asking that question?”

“ Ah.. don't misunderstand me. I do think you won't lose if it's only fists”

“That's why I asked, what's the point?”

“I'm asking you if you and Jang geun Suk have to clash, are you 100 % confident that Shin Hye will stand by your side” Hye Sun seriously asked that made him laughed

“Should I take it that you're 100% confident” Hye Sun said while looking at Min Ho who can’t stop laughing.

“I knew you were smart but why even ask? You think I'll lose, is that it?” Min Ho asked

“Yes I do think you have a fairly good chance of defeat in this case” she proudly answered

“And why is that?”

“I know you don't want to admit it. But Shin Hye cares about Jang geun Suk more deeply than what you think ..did you know that she cried her eyes out in front of me and Geu Rin because of him?” Hye Sun informed

“Don't feel over confident. No matter how much a sister loves her brother, women eventually turn their backs to their family if it's for her love” Hye Sun said afterwards

“What do you really want to say? Get out of my sight once you're done” he irritatingly ordered.

“I want to see which side Shin Hye will take just to accomplish my goal. If you really care about your sister. I think you should stop now. That's all I wanted to say.” Hye Sun said

“I have to stop this for Shin Hye? What kind of crap is that?”

“You mean you really don't know?”

“If I knew why would I ask?”

Hye Sun sighed and “men...”

“If you push Shin Hye to the edge and force her to make a brutal choice you don't have that good of chance to gain her support in the end,but just as I said, I'm talking about a chance here. Who knows she might just stand by your side. This also means she might stand by Jang Geun Suk. Nothing is absolute. And Shin Hye might choose neither and stand on her own. That certainly sounds pleasurable.” She said afterwards

“The key point I'm making is that your little sister who you love so much.. You're forcing her to make a brutal choice that will hurt her no matter what. Even if she chooses you or even choose Jang geun Suk in the end, or chooses to run away to avoid all this issue.. No matter what outcome it maybe she will be hurt. The relationship between you and her will never be like before. I can tell you this for an absolute outcome: she will keep a distance from you!” She continued while looking at Min Ho.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyfab, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44907

• Love them
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Dear Jamie,

Thank you so much for Chapter 6: Rumors and Choices. It more excited !!! really. I am longin and looking for your next chapter everyday. Love to read your fanfics very much. Unbelievable of your talent that you only 19 years old. You are a young lady with talent

Good Night,

KUNG

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 2 weeks ago #44931

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
jaymie-unnie,:heartsh: :heartsh:

:OMG You did it again!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

I was already asleep when I suddenly woke up because... crap! I almost forgot to read your story!!:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

It's getting and getting more interesting!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

***HyeSun got a point there!! She's so right! :wahaha :wahaha
***As I thought.. trouble is coming...

So battle is starting??? :ding: :ding: :wahaha :wahaha

I'll wait for your next chapter...:superkiss: :superkiss:

I'll go back to bed now before my mom freaks out! :D :D

Thanks Jaymie-unnie..
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by jena002.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.615 seconds