Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 7 13 years 1 month ago #45263

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
mssweet821 wrote:
Dear Jamie,

Thank you again for this Chapter 7 of Love Battle...the story now is getting more interesting...more curiosity what will happen to the next episode..I can't stop now thinking about what will be next...my heart beat so fast...what will happen to our couples here...What will happen to their love... and I think min ho here is also madly in love to her sister....hahaha....is Sukkie will going to get Shin Hye here? Sukkie will surely protect Shin Hye here...even he will beaten by crazy dog he doesn't matter for the love to Shin Hye he will accept everything just for Shin Hye....Jamie all of that is running in to my mine while reading your fanfic...You are really amazing girl...thank you again... :OMG

can't wait to you CHAPTER 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 to 100 pages....wow...I'm now attached to this story same with my daughter....we love you jamie stay sweet and kind...love you...mwuah :touched :touched

Jaymie wrote:

Hi tita Sweet and Pattie,

Thank You again...:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

I can feel your excitement tita,, :wahaha :wahaha

Don't worry I planned to update everynight..:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

So you will not be keep hanging...:luvluv: :luvluv:

Once again, Thank You very much!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45268

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
sachiko12 wrote:
Annyeonghaseyo jaymie unni :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

joesonghabnida... i haven't been online in park_shin_hye.com because our computer is going crazy and maybe you haven't seen me commenting on your new chapters because of it, joesonghabnida.

This the only site that keeps me alive whenever i keep getting down. :imdead: :imdead:

And you are the only fanfic creator that keeps me cheering up. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

I'm getting nervous now because later i will get an exam to a new school whether they will accept me or not. :pray: :pray: :cry :cry :sickr: :sickr:

I love the new chapters of Love Battle!! I wish I have a big brother like min ho too. :( :( I don't mean that I want a brother that looks like min ho but I like a brother who loves and cares for me and does everything just to protect me. That's one of the reasons why i love this fanfic. :heartsh: :heartsh:

kamsahabnida for making the chapter long enough so I will feel better before i go take my exam. :kiss1: :kiss1:

:OMG !!! I got goosebumps because hong ki and yong hwa are starting to feel their feelings that they actually like shin hye!!! :OMG :OMG :luvluv: :luvluv:

I'm hoping for another good chapter of LOVE BATTLE!! good luck and hope u'll always be the best. :-V :-V :bye: :bye:

Jaymie wrote:

Hi sachiko12,

Sorry to hear about your computer, but I supposed you already fixed it now...so happy for you!!:heartsh: :heartsh:

Same goes with me, this site really makes my stress out...:wahaha :wahaha

So how's your exam!! I hope you passed it so you can enter the school you wanted...:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

I'm wishing for a min ho-like brother too.. you see aside from being the youngest, we're all girls too...:wahaha :wahaha

Thanks for reading..:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45270

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Jaymie :

:OMG I've just been out for two days, and your already in chapter 7,
Wooh I have to read it fast so I can catch up with your creative minds,
You are a wonderful person Jaymie, with a wonderful talent.
I never miss much Geunshin every time I read your fan-fic,

MORE! MORE!

love you Jaymie! :luvluv:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 8 13 years 1 month ago #45271

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 8: Accidentally kissed?

"The outcome is unclear. It has to happen first to know the results, don't you think? Unless we fight no one will really know who's stronger, who has more guts, and who'll be the jjang. Why are you interested in the outcome though, fighting bitch?"

"jjang.." Kim Bum called.

He was standing with Yong Hwa on his back.

"What brings you here? My house is near.." Kim Bum said while walking towards them

"Huh? I just happened to pass by so,," Geun Suk said

"what a fool. You've been acting restlessly for a whole day and it was all because of a bitch? I don't think I can get used to this." Yong Hwa thought

"really? I thought you have some business around here" Kim Bum said

"whatever! Why are you asking me? Who do you think you are?" Geun Suk snarled

"This is getting worse. I'm worried about his future." Yong Hwa thought while scratching his head.

"Kim Bum.. Are you going home? If not I'll go ahead" I said behind Kim Bum

"Hm? Yeah sis, go ahead." Kim Bum said

"Alright but don't join the fight and come home soon. Don't make me worry about even you." I said while looking at him.

I started to walk and stopped in font of Geun Suk and Yong Hwa.

"Well I'm going see you around" I said to dismissed myself

"This is driving me crazy. My whole body is shaking. It's been a long time since I've seen him. Why am I shaking after only seeing his face. I'm so glad to see him. I feel like I could cry.. I wonder, did he miss me?" I secretly told myself while passing by them.

"Stop right there, Park Shin Hye!" He said that made me stopped and turned back to face him.

"During the past few days I've been thinking about you against my will and whenever I think about you my heart aches for no apparent reason. It just pissed me off. While I was wondering if you were the source of this conflict, I somehow ended up here. These are feelings I've never experienced and so I don't know what they are and how they work. But I do know one thing for certain. You are the cause and the reason. These troublesome feelings haunt me only when you're involved. Which makes me mad . For a mere toy, you are literally controlling me. It makes me mad that I have to think about you practically everyday." Geun Suk thought while walking towards to Shin Hye.
-

"let's go" Min Ho ordered

"wait Min Ho, We can look for him ourselves, you don't have to come" Hyung Joon said

"no. I can't just sit back this time"

"yes. I'm not just going to watch from a far. My precious sister.. I can still remember, she was only two years old when Kim Bum was born so everyone's attention was with him. I was the one who took care of her, the one who was with her during school exercises, I was with her everyday, every hour, every minute. So I'm not going to sit back this time. I won't let anybody have my precious treasure" Min Ho thought
-

"Stop it. The chain might break." Geun Suk said

We went to the playground near our house when he said he wants to say something. I'm riding the swing while he's standing beside it.

"Don't worry I'm not that heavy just tell me why did you want to see me?" I coldly said.

"First of all I'm sorry." Geun Suk said that shocked me.

"What? What did you just say?" I asked still surprised of what I just heard. Well I didn't expect him. A jerk like him.. To apologized.. I still can't believe it that he knows how to apologize.

"The rumors are false and dirty. They are useless pieces of gossip, but it did come from my school, practically in my territory." he said

"Although I doubt that someone as dull as you would get hurt by rumors I do feel sorry about it" he said afterwards

"I will never tell her that I was the source of the original rumors" he thought

"This jerk, yeah I'm a bitch for expecting something more. Sorry for being dull" I irritatingly thought. This guy, he really speaks what's in his mind.

"What's with her? She looks pissed but I apologized. Me, Jang Geun Suk apologized" he thought while looking at the irritated face of Shin Hye.

"What are they doing? Were they that close that they're having a private conversation alone?" Kim Bum asked. They followed Shin Hye and Geun Suk and hid themselves on a big tree while peeking and eavesdropping.

"Ssh be quiet! I can't hear them" Yong Hwa said

"ofcourse you can't hear them. She's been riding the swing for half an hour and he's just been glaring at the swings the whole time." Kim Bum sarcastically commented.

"He was so serious before but now I bet he's in a happy mood. So it really does come down to her in the end" Yong Hwa thought while peeking in them.

"Oh she's getting up" Kim Bum informed

"I can see that so shut up" Yong Hwa said

"Omg! What should I do? What should I do?" I nervously thought while trying to get up

"What's with her now?" Geun Suk thought

"What are you doing?" he asked

"What the I can't get up.. Don't tell me..." I secretly told myself. My hips were stuck in the swing that I can't get up.

"I asked you what are you doing? You said the conversation was over and that you'll leave" Geun Suk curiously said.

I will never tell this jerk! I will not

"You go ahead. I'm going to ride the swings a little more" I said

"Fine be it. I knew you were childish but I didn't think you'd enjoy child toys too" Geun Suk irritatingly said

"Whatever you say I'll let it slip so please just go away." I worriedly thought

"Enjoy yourself kiddo, I'm busy so if you'll excuse me" Geun Suk while walking out

"Hmph as if you weren't an adult already, look at her enjoying child plays. It was her who said she'd leave... It looked like her hips were stuck in the swings... Wait could it be?" Geun Suk thought

"What should I do? Damn it! I got in the swing really easy but now I can't get out. Did my hips grow fatter or something? I will never going to swing again." I irritatingly thought while trying to get myself out if the swing.

"Hey, stand up for a sec" Geun Suk said that startled me. I thought he already left.

"just stand up for a sec don't worry I'm not going to steal the swing from you" he smirked while holding the chains of the swings in front of me that totally jailed me.

"Did he figure it out? How could he..."

"Could you just sit in the one next to me" I said while pointing out the swing next to me

"Hah.. So it's true" Geun Suk thought

"Stand up I'll pull you" Geun Suk offered. He offered his hand but I brushed it off.

"No what are you doing? If you want to ride too sit in the next one"

"Well you do looked embarassed that's enough. I guess you won't ride the swing again. Let me help you get out of there" he offered his hand again

"You knew? how?" I asked. I know for sure that my face is so red because of embarrassment.

"That's not important right now, is it? Hurry before I call an emergency help"

"I bet he's enjoying the situation. Look at his face he really is enjoying this. God I want to die" I thought still looking at his hands.

"So will I have to dial 119?" he threatened

"No I'll stand up so help me" I gave up. I reached for his hands and tried to get up.

"Hold on tight it looks like your hips are stuck for good"

"What the hell are they doing?" Kim Bum asked while looking at them

"Well it looks like they're holding hands" Yong Hwa said

"Can I ask a serious question?" Kim Bum asked

"Huh? Sure"

"My sis and jjang, do they like each other?"

"Like each other? She has feelings for him too? Well the scene over there looks awfully like a couple playing. What are they doing though?" Yong Hwa thought

"Ah it hurts go easy on me." I complained

"Be thankful that I'm helping you out just shut your mouth" Geun Suk said

"damn it! How embarrassing. Of all people why did it have to be him" I thought

"She's stuck good I hope she doesn't think I'm weak" he thought while pulling her.

"Come on this is embarrassing me hurry up and get unstuck" he thought

"Darn it free me now before I decide to destroy you" I thought talking to the swing.

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

Before I knew that I'm free, I'm already on top of him..and..and.. And my lips were already sealed by his..
-

"What in a world happened? What have I done? No way I kissed him." I thought still thinking of what happened a while ago

"Open the door. I saw it. Is that what you do after school? Open the god damned door" Kim Bum desperately knocking on my door

I sighed. I feel like my heart is about to burst.

"You think I can't get in if you lock the door. Who do you think you are? Do you realize what you did back there? You're insane." He said. Then all of a sudden he was in my room already.

"Whoa! He went berserk. He destroyed the lock." I thought

"Confess what's your relationship with him?" he asked

"It's a big huge misunderstanding Kim Bum. It's not what you think. It was just a mistake. We tripped and..." I explained. It's true, I lost control when he pulled me and suddenly I was free.

"what 'we'?"

"oh did I say that?"

"Quit fooling around and confess right now. Are you two in a relationship?" Kim Bum angrily asked

"I'm home. You're too late today young master, do you want to eat dinner?" The maid asked

"No I just did. I'm going to my room" Min Ho said while climbing on the stairs.

"Come on tell me what's your relationship with Jang Geun Suk?" Kim Bum said that made Min Ho stopped from climbing the stairs as he heard the name Jang Geun Suk.

"I'm telling you the truth Kim Bum. Were nothing really. It was just an accident. You know what an accident is, don't you?" I desperately trying to explained.

"Accident? Don't make me laugh. People don't kiss by accident. You two even kissed on the lips and stayed there for a good minute while hugging" Kim Bum said

"No way! I didn't hug him. I said I tripped. And it wasn't for a minute, just a few seconds"

"Don't lie to me. I saw it! I saw him hug you too! If Yong hwa and I didn't show up I bet you'd have kissed longer and gone farther"Kim Bum added

"What? He was hugging me? And wait? And the warm thing that went into my mouth was... " I thought while blushing.

"Oh look at you blushing. Did you like it that much? You're crazy, you know that? I'm warning you don't let brother find out. If he does, both of you might just die together." Kim Bum warned

"yeah. I know" I agreed

"Seriously he's already half way into complete insanity."

"Yeah"

"This is no place to talk about secrets you know. You should found a safe place and scouted the area to make sure it's secured, my lovely brother and sister." a voice popped out from my door. Even without looking we already know the owner of that familiar voice. Both me and Kim Bum nervously turned to look at him.

"Well thank you though. I obtained a valuable piece of information. So maybe I should forgive you" he said afterwards

"Hyeong"

"Oppa"

"So that was what it was. No wonder I can't locate Jang Geun Suk when I searched for him all over downtown. While I was hunting him down in the wrong places he was making out with my sister, quite daring, isn't he?" Min Ho sarcastically said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, Humilis, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45283

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
:OMG :OMG Chapter 8 is already posted? That was fast!!

really.. you're so so so good!!! The BEST!!:bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Thanks again for the chapter.. It's earlier than the usual.. I'm so happy!!:D :D :D

They've Kissed!!! They've Kissed!!! I'm totally spazzing about it! Oh my Gosh!!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :onhot: :superkiss: :superkiss:

"During the past few days I've been thinking about you against my will and whenever I think about you my heart aches for no apparent reason. It just pissed me off. While I was wondering if you were the source of this conflict, I somehow ended up here. These are feelings I've never experienced and so I don't know what they are and how they work. But I do know one thing for certain. You are the cause and the reason. These troublesome feelings haunt me only when you're involved. Which makes me mad . For a mere toy, you are literally controlling me. It makes me mad that I have to think about you practically everyday." Geun Suk thought while walking towards to Shin Hye.

I totally LOVE this part!!! Thanks Jaymie Unnie!!

I so love you!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45288

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My Dear Jamie

what can i say...no exact word to say that you are a REALLY GREAT WRITER...you are like a PROFESSIONAL WRITER that i use to read in book. I wish somebody found your work and get your service as a writer to do for them a LOVE STORY of course the main character is our couple Sukkie and Shin hye...and I'm the first one to get inline to buy you works... :kiss1:

I'm really thankful to you jamie you give us happiness and excitement everyday...You don't know what happening in our room right now...I'm just finish to print you Chapter 8 and my daughter Pattie is her second reading...She reading again your Chapter 8 and she can't control herself to spazz like she use to do when she see her crush Christian in Mara Clara...she giggle in every stanza that she read...hehehe...Like I use to do when I read your fanfic jamie me too spazzing when Sukkie and Shin Hye interact on those scene. Wow Jamie I can't forget this Chapter 8 you give all the sweet moment here...hehehe :touched :touched

My imagination again is running and running...keep on thinking what is the next scene...(bitin eh...) :OMG :bingo:

can i request another chapter this night a BONUS...hahaha...love you jamie

Thank you...jamie again thank you for this SWEET EPISODE OF LOVE BATTLE (CHAPTER 8) this is also our bonding moment of my daughter we keep on discussing you love battle on what is your thinking then...hehehe :touched

I want to apologize also to you for bothering you and my daughter really annoying. I know she bother you a lot...I hope you understand jamie...sorry again for annoying you (makulit ) of my daughter... :shy:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45292

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Jaymie, i love all your fanfic!:luvluv:
You are a born writer and have this gifted talent!:-V
Why don't you look for some publisher to publish your fanfic, they are all so good.:ding:
The story is now getting more excited and can't wait for the coming chapters!!:onhot:
Keep up the good work, figthing!!!:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45294

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
ate jamie.. thanks for your post.. :) you are such a good writer hhe.. i am exited to read chapter 9 :heartsh: for now my favorite chapter is chapter 9 because most of the scene they are w/ each other... :touched :shy: :luvluv: :ding: .

I really like reading your fanfics i can't wait ate.. to see the future episodes:] :-V

.. tnx for the post :bye: .
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mssweet821.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45304

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
mssweet821 wrote:
My Dear Jamie

what can i say...no exact word to say that you are a REALLY GREAT WRITER...you are like a PROFESSIONAL WRITER that i use to read in book. I wish somebody found your work and get your service as a writer to do for them a LOVE STORY of course the main character is our couple Sukkie and Shin hye...and I'm the first one to get inline to buy you works... :kiss1:

I'm really thankful to you jamie you give us happiness and excitement everyday...You don't know what happening in our room right now...I'm just finish to print you Chapter 8 and my daughter Pattie is her second reading...She reading again your Chapter 8 and she can't control herself to spazz like she use to do when she see her crush Christian in Mara Clara...she giggle in every stanza that she read...hehehe...Like I use to do when I read your fanfic jamie me too spazzing when Sukkie and Shin Hye interact on those scene. Wow Jamie I can't forget this Chapter 8 you give all the sweet moment here...hehehe :touched :touched

My imagination again is running and running...keep on thinking what is the next scene...(bitin eh...) :OMG :bingo:

can i request another chapter this night a BONUS...hahaha...love you jamie

Thank you...jamie again thank you for this SWEET EPISODE OF LOVE BATTLE (CHAPTER 8) this is also our bonding moment of my daughter we keep on discussing you love battle on what is your thinking then...hehehe :touched

I want to apologize also to you for bothering you and my daughter really annoying. I know she bother you a lot...I hope you understand jamie...sorry again for annoying you (makulit ) of my daughter... :shy:

Tita Sweet,

You don't know how happy I am right now while reading your comment..:touched :touched

I'm so happy that one of the reasons that you bond with Pattie is my fanfic..

Im go glad to hear that...

Don't say your annoying tita... Actually you're one of the reasons why I updateeverynight!!...

Thanks po again...:luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 month ago #45317

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 9: The Clash of the two powerful JJANGS.

“Damn it! That bitch. What did he do to my lips? “ Geun Suk cursed while blushing. He went home after what happened to change his clothes.

“It must have been a plan! Yes it must be, otherwise how could she have done it easily like that? It wasn't just a kiss that kids do. It was a real deep kiss. I must have been temporarily crazy. Why the hell did I insert my tongue in her mouth? Damn it I'm crazy.” He irritatingly thought while punching the wall.

“What's gotten into him now?” The maid nervously thought before knocking on his door.

“Young master the meal’s ready”

“This is driving me nuts!” He yelled
-

“What's this? They were all fine earlier. What happened to them? It can't be..” Yong Hwa thought as he entered the pub.

“Where the hell have you been? Where were you this whole time?” Hongki angrily asked

“What happened? What's going on?” Yong Hwa asked while looking at their guys full of wounds.

“They beat the crap out of us. Everyone in downtown, over half of us” Hongki threw his glass of beer because of anger.

“What?”

“Those bastards raided our place. Geun Suk wasn't here and we were outnumbered. Where the hell have you been?” Hongki reported

“So what's the damage? How about you?” Yong Hwa asked

“I came here after I got a call. It was over by then. Why didn't you answer your phone?” Hongki asked back

“Sorry I didn't have time to answer my phone”

“What? Did something happen to you?” Hongki worriedly asked, thinking that he might encounter the Seojjoj.

“Something, sure something did happen” Yong Hwa thought while remembering Geun Suk kissing Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa shook his head to dismissed his thoughts that made Hongki more curious.

“What is it?”

“Never mind. I'll tell you later’
-

“Why did they raid us? That was sudden. They sent a declaration of war but we never accepted it. Besides raiding isn't Min Ho’s style” Yong Hwa said when they got inside the room of the pub. This room is only for the three of them. No one is allowed to enter except them.

“I guess they wanted to end this quickly. They do have the upperhand after all” Hongki said. He’s calmer now compared a while ago.

“Still it seems they're rushing to end this awfully fast.”

“Who cares what they think. The problem is that Park Min Ho raided the place himself” Hongki informed

“What? It wasn't Kim Hyun Joong?” Yong Hwa surprisingly asked.

Hongki shook his head and, He raided us here and demanded someone to tell him where Geun Suk is. It seems he searched all of downtown to find him”

“When was that?”

“ Two hours ago”

“So.. This isn't going to end pretty” Yong hwa thought
-

They were surprised when they heard a slammed of door outside the room. And They can hear their guys yelling. They went out immediately.

“What the? What the hell? Bastards where do you think you are? Raiding again,” The guys yelled after seeing the Seojjoj gang.

“It’s Min Ho and Hyung Joon” Hongki said while standing beside Yong Hwa.

“Well well he's in rush isn't he? He had always issued orders and sat back behind” Yong Hwa thought

“Send them back to where they came from. It doesn't matter who they are? No one raid our place and leaves untouched” Yong hwa ordered.

“Stop fighting.” Min Ho ordered while walking towards Yong Hwa and Hongki

“Contact Jang geun Suk now” He said looking at Yong hwa.

Yong Hwa put out his phone and made a call to Geun Suk.

“He'll be here in 30 minutes” He informed

“He's coming right now?” Hongki asked

Yong Hwa answered him with a nod.

“What the hell do they want? They already beat the crap out of us. Why do they want him?” Hongki irritatingly asked

“Well find out when geun Suk arrives.”
-

Geun Suk rushed over to the pub, “What's he thinking?” he thought while taking off his helmet.

“I'm sure he's prepared since he raided our home base. Time to find out how he'll entertain me.” Geun Suk thought while walking down the stairs to the Pub.

“Geun Suk is here”

“It hasn't been over 30 minutes, has it?” geun Suk coolly entered the pub.

“There you are..” Yong Hwa said while pointing at their guys who were awfully wounded.

“Huh? Already done?” He asked

“Yup they're done, though it was three hours ago” it was Min Ho who answered his question. He was seated on a single couch, cross-legged. Hyung joon was standing behind him.

“Three hours ago?” Geun Suk thought

“What's going on?” he asked Yong Hwa for a report.

“They were raided, caught off guard” Yong hwa informed

“Wait. Three hours ago? Damn it that was the time I was with that bitch” Geun Suk irritatingly thought.

“It's a war, our guys were wounded as well.” Min Ho said still cross-legged but this time with folded arms.

“War? I don't remember accepting your declaration of war?” Geun suk smirked while looking at Min ho.

“Is that so? I didn't get a reply so I assumed that you were ready”

“This is going to be a big news. Park min Ho struck first even before the war actually began.” Geun Suk smiled.

“It's not so bad. Considering I'm dealing with Jang geun Suk” Min Ho answered with a smile too.

“Fine. Let's leave it like that. What's your true objective” Geun Suk asked. This time they were all seated together. Geun Suk seated across Min Ho.

“Some time ago.. You refused my invitation and you did tell them that.. That I should come and invite you. Is that right?” Min Ho said

"What brings you here fighting bitch? Did you come to join when you heard there's a fight going on?" Geun Suk said.

Damn it! He called me fighting bitch again!

I stood infront of him to cover the guys of my oppa.

"I know what are you thinking. You're going to bully the subordinates of my brother. I'm not going to let you do it! JERK!" I said while pointing at him.

"stop it! Don't provoke him anymore. Even if it's you, he will beat you up" Yong Hwa nervously thought.

"Interesting. I thought you were just a mere fighting bitch but you seem to have sharp eyes, the "JERK" is written all over my face" He coldly said

He's right. Looking at him gives me shivers.

"The guys behind you survive today because you came here. If you hadn't showed up, well who knows how they might ended up. You see I'm in a really bad mood today.." He said

He looked at one of the guys and pointed his finger to him "You over there deliver my message."

"I'm not going to answer such a rude invitation. If he's going to insist on such barbaric methods tell him to come with his own feet, got it?" He said afterwards.

“Yes I did say that.” Geun Suk agreed

“Today when your guys were being beaten the crap out? Where were you? And what were you doing?” He sarcastically asked

“You see I don't want to share what's mine. I believe I've said enough for you to understand what I'm getting at” Min Ho continued.

“So I've come here to invite you since you said I must invite you in person” He said while standing up.

“Tomorrow 3pm don't forget”
-

“Um well...” hyung joon said while scratching his head

“Please oppa.. Please” I begged. I and together with Hye Sun was asking Hyung joon oppa to stop the fight.

Hyung joon sighed and. “You know better that I don't have the power to do that. I'm just a member, if he gives an order I have to follow” he said

“That's why we rarely beg.. He atleast listens to you.. “ Hye Sun said

“Yes please you're the only one left” I seconded Hye Sun

“Whoa who they think I am? I'm not capable of doing that. He's already become crazy. There's no way to stop him now” Hyung joon thought

“It's too late even if it's you who will try to stop him he won't listen. He's crossed the line. He's beyond crazy now and it's been a while since he crossed the line so there's no turning bad” Hyung Joon explained

“Are you saying you're just gonna watch this madness? How can you call yourself his friend?” Hye Sun said. I bet she’s starting to get irritated by now.

“Do you really think I can to do it that even Shin Hye can't?” he answered

“Why are you mentioning her? It's already been hard for her” Hye sun said while holding my shoulder.

“It's not like I haven't tried. I did try to change his mind indirectly but he wouldn’t listen. He isn't listening to anyone”

“Come on please try again. Oppa please” i begged again.

“I can't”

“Will you stop being a coward?” Hye Sun snarled to him

“It started went he sent a formally written declaration of war. It's not that Min Ho is out of ethics. Though I wonder what Jang geun Suk is thinking. He isn’t fighting back. Jang geun Suk still apparently ignoring our declaration. It makes some if us angry and not just Min Ho” he explained

“Besides Min Ho visited Jang geun Suk personally and he agreed. It's already over. It's no use crying over spilled milk. No one can stop it now” he added

“So what are you planning to do?” I asked

“Well isn't it obvious? It has already begun. We’ll do what we can and obey his orders”

“Fine. Do whatever the hell you want. From now on.. I will never listen to you nor follow you. I've held back since I thought you cared about me. I won't hold back anymore. I'll do what I want and I'll go wherever I want.” I coldly said

“Shin hye” I heard Hye Sun calling my name, maybe to stop me, but I don’t care anymore.

“I like.. I do like Jang Geun Suk. All these years I haven't had the chance to have a boyfriend because of my brother. But I will not let go of Jang geun Suk. I'm being dead serious. If he's still going to fight I won't stop him anymore. But you know the price.” I confessed then I started to walk away from him.

“Min Ho, is this what you've been feeling? My heart is racing and my chest hurts as if it'd being ripped apart. This is driving me nuts. I want to kill jang geun Suk right now and I hate Shin Hye at this very moment. Is this what you went through?” Hyung joon thought when Shin Hye left him.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Love them
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.168 seconds