Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #45399

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
shinhyesgirl wrote:
hi jaymie,

thank u for your wonderful story... i told u before that im one of ur fans because of your writing skills... and i would like to say it again that im really ur fan...:) i love ur ideas, the way u write the story..i really really love it!! you're so great and talented..

i really want to share this... i am not really feeling well before i start reading ur updates in ur fanfic...( i was surprised because it was now on page 7... te last time i visit this, it was on page 2..hehe) but while reading ur story, it was like a medicine...:wahaha i'm feeling better now..thanks to you and your fanfic... and when i reached the page 7, i was like "oh no, pls dont end yet"...im now addicted to this story..and when i saw that u posted hir a few minutes ago, im so excited because i thought you posted already the next chapter...:D

anyways, thanks for sharing ur blessings to us.. keep it up! im also looking forward reading the other stories your writing...

God bless us..:)

Hi Shinhyesgirl,

woah! good username huh..hehe

Anyway thanks for reading...

I will post the next chapter later...

Don't force yourself.. Get well soon...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45400

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 10: Promise x Confession

“Shin Hye! Shin Hye!” I heard Hye Sun calling out for my name. I stopped walking so she can caught up with me.

“Are you nuts? Why did you threatened him?” she asked trying to catch her breath.

“I don't know! I don't know! This whole thing is just pissing me off. Those stupid idiots! They pushed me over the edge.” I desperately yelled that surprised her.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t want any of them to get hurt.

“Shin Hye?”

“I’m sorry. I had no other choice. He wasn't going to help. There's only one choice left” I said

“And that is?” she asked

“I have to see Jang Geun Suk” I said while starting to walk again.

“All she thinks about is Jang Geun Suk... She doesn't even realize the weight of her actions just now..she's losing herself and becoming blind. She isn't paying attention to anyone anymore. I saw it through..I saw his face and you should have too,, it gave me the creeps” Hye Sun thought while thinking of Hyung joon’s face.

“What I'm worried about now is that you may have turned the most logical person into yet another madman. You didn't see what kind of face he made, did you? He may become Jang geun Suk’s worst enemy. He may even become worse than Park Min Ho” Hye Sun worriedly thought

“Hey! Hye sun! What are you standing around for? Let's go” I called out for her when I realized that she’s not following me and she’s just standing around as if she’s thinking something.

“Huh? Uh.. Sure”
-

“Are you sure this is the place?” Hye Sun asked

“This is the address Kim Bum gave me.” I said while looking at a piece of paper.

“ It must be around here” I added

“You're not even sure? Call him.” She suggested

“He's not answering. It's Sunday after all”

“Isn't it rude to barge in like this? I'm feeling uneasy. It's not like Jang Geun Suk is going to welcome you.” Hye Sun worriedly said when we stopped infront of the house.

“No other choice I have to see him now. I have to see him it was just a mistake. I have to make him to tell my brother that it was just an accident and not to respond to his provocation.” I said

“Was it really a mistake?” She asked that made me remember his kiss again.

“Ofcourse. It was just a mistake” I said while blushing.

“Wouldn't he say that it was an accident too? Why would you need to tell him.”

“But I have to make sure he's way too unpredictable” I answered

“Weird. If the kiss was just an accident why would she do this?” Hye Sun thought

Not good! Not good at all, if just IF he tells my brother that it was a deep kiss it'll all over. Besides there’s something I really want to tell him.

“Hey Jang Geun Suk! It took you long enough to answer your goddamned phone!” Shin Hye yelled that even the phone is way too far to his ears, he can still clearly hears her.

“This voice...” he thought while sitting up on his bed. He was still sleeping and the first thing he got in the morning was Shin Hye’s yelling.

“Why aren't you answering?” Shin Hye asked

“What do you want?” he finally answered

“He answered” she thought

“What the hell do you want? how did you get my number? And who do you think you're yelling at.?” He yelled back that made Shin Hye put her phone away from her ears.

“Geez what a jerk. Why did I start to like him anyway?” i thought

“Your address is 722 Changweon, Seoul right?” I asked

“What are you? A stalker?” he answered

“I’m in front of your house right now. I'm short on time so be quick” I said then I hanged up.

“How? How dare she hung up on me before I hung up on her."

“You’re really a stalker” he said as he meet me infront of his house

I didn’t answer but I just grabbed his hands and started to run. I heard Hye Sun calling out for me but I didn’t mind her. I stopped when I saw that there’s no people who can see us.

“what are you doing? Are you crazy?” Geun Suk asked

“Are you going? To the fight I mean” I asked

“why do you care?” he answered me with a question too.

“Why do I care? Don't you know? It's because I like you.. that's the only reason” I thought

“Women might not understand this but it's sort of like war once the fire is lit it has to go on until the fire is put out” he explained

“I don't know why you came to see me and why're looking at me like that. But if I have to fight I have no intention of walking away and I will be victorious no matter what” he said afterwards

“Yes I'm going to win. And I'll make sure he won't meddle in our affairs anymore. I'm not certain of my feelings for you yet and I don't want anyone meddling” he thought

“Then promise me one thing.” I said

“Whatever my brother says to you how much he tries to provoke you... Resist.” I continued

“Be level headed and tell him what you think about me honestly, be clear about that.” I added

This is what I wanted to see you for. To tell you this. I want to know if I exist in your mind as well. Is it just me trying to achieve the impossible? I want to know.

“Ofcourse the decision is yours. But can you promise me?” I asked

I don't want to know who will be victorious I just to know your feelings. That's all.

“Before I answer that let me ask you something.” He said

“Sure”

“If I say no.. Are you going to avoid me? If I say no you won't show up like this anymore?” He asked

“Ofcourse”

“Is that so? Then I'll think about it. Although there's nothing to think about” he said

“Then I'll leave now, if by any chance I woke you up then I'm sorry.” I said and then I turned back to walked again.

“Wait!” He yelled that stopped me.

“ Another question. About yesterday, you know about that kiss,,,what did it feels like?” he asked

“What? How.. How did it feel like? What do you mean?” I uttered feeling embarrassed

“Exactly as I said. What did it feels like? Be honest”

“Um.. Well.. I, uhm..”

What is he thinking? All of a sudden asking this embarrassing thing. What does he expect me to answer. He said to be honest but how can I say it infront of him.

“Come on it's important answer me” he impatiently said.

“wait. Uhjm..I was very nervous and.. it felt good” I answered while looking away. I don’t want him to see my blushing face.

He patted my head that surprised me but made me blush even more, “now go home safely Shin Hye”
-

“Hello? where are you?” Geun Suk asked on the line.

“We’re at the home base”

“I'm going there wait for me.”

“Hmph why did she blush like that? That's something I find hard to get used to. Promise huh.. I guess I'll have to follow the promise” He smilingly thought.
-

“You go”

“No way.. what's going on?”

“ Who knows but the dude’s scarier than Min Ho”

“I heard a rumor that Min Ho loses to him when he gets serious”

“ I heard that too but it can't be true, can it? He's been under Min Ho for over ten tears”

“Anyway shouldn't we call for Jjang? I'm afraid that he might do something.”

“Let's wait, it's almost time for his nap if we call him and he's sleeping we’ll get in an even bigger trouble.”

“So this is what it's like to go insane. Your eyes go blind in one point and you feel suffocated and you have to break something to breathe. Is this the first stage of going insane?” Hyung Joon asked himself after throwing all the things in their home base.

“Get a hold of yourself Kim Hyung Joon. This isn't like you. She's been like a little sister to you ever since kindergarten. Even after she stopped holding Min Ho’s hand and entered elementary school, even after she wore her middle school uniform and showed it up in front of me. She has always been the lovely sister that you've never had. That's how it had always been.. But.. But.. After she told me she had a guy in her mind, what is this ugly dirty gut feeling that's overtaking me. Why does it feel like my heart is being shrunk.. Why does it feel like it's being ripped apart?” He scolded himself while sitting on the corner.

Then someone opened the door and, “Dude.. Did you film a war movie or something? Look at the damage you've caused. So who dared to wake up the sleeping tiger? I'm going to pray for him in his next life” Min Ho teased after looking at the messy room.

“You're here.”

“I've been here for some time but I was waiting for a crazy tiger to calm down” He teased again

“speak for yourself.”

They both grinned.

“If you're back now, tell me what happened.” Min Ho asked

“It's nothing” He stood up and going to get out of the room.

“Is it about Shin Hye?”

He was surprised that he didn’t even got a chance to open the door.

“Bingo! You were like this a few years ago.. And it was because of Shin Hye as well, don't you remember? It was when Shin Hye was in middle school, she was chasing a senior around then you beat the crap out of him. He ended up being hospitalized and I got to take all the blame..” Min Ho said

“Yes.. It did happened..That was...”

What's taking you so long? You might lose her before you even get a kiss out of her, let alone having sex.”

“No kidding I thought she was just a dumb girl but her guard is pretty high. I'm ashamed it's taking me too long it's been a month already.”

“She is pretty tough. She looks innocent too I think you'll be her first.”

“Yup that's why i'm still going for her.”

“Dude! I'm jealous it's hard to find a virgin nowadays.. Poor park shin hye”

As Hyung Joon heard her name he stood up and went where the guy is, he grabbed his shirt and started to throw punches.

“Pray that you will die here today because it will be better for you. If I ever see you around here I swear I’ll chop you into pieces” he angrily threathened

“Do you remember now? That guy was lucky he survived it was really a close call. He was so scared that as soon as he regained consciousness he begged his parents to relocate. When he saw you, he peed his pants, remember that?” Min Ho said

“Stop talking about it. I'm starting to regret I didn't kill him.”

“There's a question I've been meaning to ask you..Do you.. Do you like my Shin Hye?” Min Ho seriously asked

“I don't mean as a sister. I mean as a woman, as a female. Not as Min ho’s little sister, I mean as Park Shin Hye. It's a pretty important question so take your time to answer it. Ofcouse I want you to be honest. Do you need more time?” Min Ho asked

“No I don’t. It seems the answer is yes” Hyung Joon quickly answered

“’It seems’? Are you kidding me?”

“Fine. I like her. I love her. I'm sorry but I don't see her as your sister anymore. She's a woman to me.” Hyung joon confessed.

As soon as he heard Hyung Joon’s confession, he started to laugh.

“So it comes to this.. Woman, huh? Woman.. She's not a sister anymore but a woman. This is going to be more interesting” Min Ho thought while still laughing.
-

“Damn it! Foolish girl, where are you?” Hye Sun asked on the phone

Crap! I forgot about her completely. I was full of Geun Suk’s thoughts thatI actually forgot that I was with Hye Sun.

“I’m near our house. Are you still there?”

“why would I still be there? I’m around your house too. So wait me there”

“Are you mad?”

“I don’t know. Just wait me”

Geez.. She’s mad. Well I did left her afterall. I have to listen for an hour to her scolding when we meet.

“Okay. I’ll wait you here in front of.....” I didnt finish what I was going to say when suddenly someone grabbed me from my back. He put a handkerchief on my mouth and I don’t really know what happened next.

“Shin Hye.. Shin Hye!” Hye Sun called after seeing the unconscious Shin Hye. She’s been dragged inside the car.

“Shit! What was that just now?” Hye Sun nervously and worriedly said
-

“He's here..” Hongki informed

“Are we late?” Min Ho asked

“No. It’s exactly 3pm” Yong Hwa said while looking at his watch.

“Well shall we start? What do you say?” Min Ho asked

“Before we begin I'd like to ask you a question.” Geun Suk said

“Fine. Go ahead.”

“Today's fight do we have to do this?” Geun Suk asked

“I'm sure that you're not scared and I'm also sure that you wouldn’t refuse a fight. Why do you ask that?” Min Ho asked with folded arms.

“Is it possible to avoid the fight if I refuse?”

“Interesting. You came here which means you have intention to fight. Yet why sudden change of thought?” Min ho smirked

“For some reason I don't want to fight you, No! I feel that I must not fight you”

“Is this enough, Park Shin Hye? I can't give him a clear yes or no answer. This is all I can do at the moment. Park Min Ho.. He's your older brother and I'm sure that I don't want to fight him. And the reason is I don't know whether it's merely because of the promise but Shin Hye, I don’t know why I see your face overlapping Min Ho’s face. I hate to admit it but I don't want to fight him.” Geun Suk thought

“You don't want to fight me? Now this is getting amusing.. I want a clear explanation” Min ho demanded

“I don't think it was a complicated answer. I don't want to fight you and that's all there is to it” Geun Suk proudly said

“That’s all the reason you can give? Well then don’t worry i’m not the one you will be fighting today.. it’s this guy” Min Ho smilingly said while pointing Hyung Joon, who was standing behind him.

Not only Geun Suk was surprised but also Hyung joon himself.
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, feliciawst, jeob, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45413

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My Dearest Jamie

Omo..omo ...I love you very very much...what a Chapter that you create this time...I'm totally spazzing now I love the whole chapter 10: Promise and Confession...It is exactly what I'm thinking yesterday after I finish reading the Chapter 9...that Kim Hyun Joong as a secret feeling to Shin Hye...hehehe :luvluv: ...l love the love triangle here...hehehe :touched

What a beautiful continuation that you created here jamie you really great and do it again... :touched I was touch also when min hoo and hyung Joong talking about Shin Hye. His feeling toward Shin Hye that he cares about her because he really love her not just a sister love...wow Jamie I'm now betraying Guen Suk because I love also Hyun Joong ... but of course I love Guen Suk more ...hehehe:-V and Shin Hye is for Guen Suk only .... but adding Hyun Joong feelings here the story is more getting hotter...

Jamie sorry it I ask you again .... post another Chapter...I'm begging you please I want Chapter 11 to know who kidnapped Shin Hye...can I guess it's the senior Sukkie and Hyun Joong beaten because of Shin Hye...He is the one who get Shin hye...wowwww... now I'm creating my
own continuation imaging the next episode that you will post...

I'm begging you jamie ..... please PM me who's kidnapped Shin Hye....

I love you jamie hoping you won't get tired posting almost everyday the continuation of Love Battle... :shy: won't get tired answering our request...thank you again...Take care and God Blessed .... I wait your next posting... :heartsh: :kiss1:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45415

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
mssweet821 wrote:
My Dearest Jamie

Omo..omo ...I love you very very much...what a Chapter that you create this time...I'm totally spazzing now I love the whole chapter 10: Promise and Confession...It is exactly what I'm thinking yesterday after I finish reading the Chapter 9...that Kim Hyun Joong as a secret feeling to Shin Hye...hehehe :luvluv: ...l love the love triangle here...hehehe :touched

What a beautiful continuation that you created here jamie you really great and do it again... :touched I was touch also when min hoo and hyung Joong talking about Shin Hye. His feeling toward Shin Hye that he cares about her because he really love her not just a sister love...wow Jamie I'm now betraying Guen Suk because I love also Hyun Joong ... but of course I love Guen Suk more ...hehehe:-V and Shin Hye is for Guen Suk only .... but adding Hyun Joong feelings here the story is more getting hotter...

Jamie sorry it I ask you again .... post another Chapter...I'm begging you please I want Chapter 11 to know who kidnapped Shin Hye...can I guess it's the senior Sukkie and Hyun Joong beaten because of Shin Hye...He is the one who get Shin hye...wowwww... now I'm creating my
own continuation imaging the next episode that you will post...

I'm begging you jamie ..... please PM me who's kidnapped Shin Hye....

I love you jamie hoping you won't get tired posting almost everyday the continuation of Love Battle... :shy: won't get tired answering our request...thank you again...Take care and God Blessed .... I wait your next posting... :heartsh: :kiss1:

Hi Tita Sweet,

who kidnapped Shin Hye? It's a SECRET!!:-V :-V :-V :wahaha :wahaha

It's better if it's a surprise right? :-V :D :D

About the Chapter 11, let me post it tomorrow please?:pray: :wahaha :wahaha

You see, I'm totally spazzing too while writing this Chapter 11.. :onhot: :onhot: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Did I make you more curious? Sorry Sorry!!!:superkiss: :superkiss:

This Chapter 11 is my favorite chapter so far... and i'm still polishing it...

Thanks for reading...:luvluv: :luvluv: :touched :touched

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45416

..ate jaymie:] tnx for posting CHAPTER 10 :touched

(kaso bitin) hhe who kidnapped shin hye :OMG

hhe i really really like this shin hye confess her feeling to jang geun suk :OMG :piggyrabbit
i really want to read chapter 11 tnx for posting you are really a good writer.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45417

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
"cutiepinky: wrote:
" post=45416]..ate jaymie:] tnx for posting CHAPTER 10 :touched

(kaso bitin) hhe who kidnapped shin hye :OMG

hhe i really really like this shin hye confess her feeling to jang geun suk :OMG :piggyrabbit
i really want to read chapter 11 tnx for posting you are really a good writer.

Hi Li'l sis Pattie,

Thanks for reading.. I know you want a bonus chapter but please let me post it tomorrow..:pray: :luvluv: :superkiss:

I'm still polishing the chapter 11 right now and as I told you I'm totally spazzing about it... :luvluv: :luvluv: :onhot: :onhot:

Sorry for making you more curious...:-V :-V

Thanks and Loveyou,,:luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45425

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
jamie wrote:

Hi Tita Sweet,

who kidnapped Shin Hye? It's a SECRET!!

It's better if it's a surprise right?

About the Chapter 11, let me post it tomorrow please?

You see, I'm totally spazzing too while writing this Chapter 11..

Did I make you more curious? Sorry Sorry!!!

This Chapter 11 is my favorite chapter so far... and i'm still polishing it...

Thanks for reading...

Hi again Jamie

now I'm happy that I now you doing the continuation already which is Chapter 11 :touched
and very much sure that is another beautiful Chapter because it is you favorite and
while you doing that you are already spazzing...I'm now getting more curious about
the Chapter 11...I hope tomorrow there will be no brown out or disconnection i will
encounter because I can't let that happen I will go insane thinking your Love Battle fanfic...hehehe :onhot:
I'm going to sleep thinking that secret....hahaha jamie you give me an headache hahaha :OMG
I love you...I wait your posting tomorrow...love love love mwuah

PS: I'm so blessed this day because I'm happy that I read your Chapter 10 already and Happy also
because the news that I'm waiting about Sukkie and Shin hye is really spazzing moment for us
Sukkie really love Shin Hye...even just a photo he really want to kiss her and He say also that
I love you to her....he even bring that photo of her. thanks again...
:touched
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by mssweet821.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #45469

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
I agree wholeheartedly with you. Bad guy stuff is :onhot: . Can just visualise JGS in leather and bike. He looked good in "Baby & Me" tho much younger.

Thanks for another great fiction and I can see you're going full force here. Kudos to you, Jaymie. Looking forward to chp . 11 as you promised it'll be spazz worthy. Will we be able to read it later in the morning??? Haha, sinces its 1 am now.

In suspense - who kindnapped SH?? If its someone else outside of JGS & MH gangs, will they join forces?? MH smart, he putting GS to fight with HJ. Being over-protective, he doesn't even like his man to see SH as a woman, rite? Pity SH - kinda wierd brotherly love there.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 10 13 years 3 weeks ago #45481

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
annyeong jaymie unni
tumblr_ktivnd7dEL1qzd9n3.gif

I can't stop myself from smiling when i read your Chapter 10 Promise x Confession of LOVE BATTLE!!

I thought the one who will be confessing was geun suk but it was actually HYUN JOONG!!!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-04-17-2.gif
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-04-17-2.gif

how sweet of hyun joong by the way when he confessed that he likes..LOVES park shin hye as a woman and how sweet of geun suk not fighting min ho because for shin hye's sake. shin hye must really be important to geun suk.
06_2011-03-13-2_2011-04-17.gif

I'm quite :touched on how hyun joong remembered when he actually got jealous when shin hye was chasing a guy when she was in middle school. I love it how you make this fanfic more romantic. hope you do more in the future.
22_2011-04-17.gif

I wish the next chapter will be yong hwa and hong ki's confession. ahhhhh!! it's too good to be true!!
9-20100114.gif

I can't wait for the next chapter!! I hope the next one will be more romantic!
22_2011-04-17-2.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 3 weeks ago #45750

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 11: Jang Geun Suk Vs. Kim Hyung Joon

“Kim Bum!Kim Bum!” Hye Sun called as she entered the gate of Shin Hye’s house.

“Where is Kim Bum? Where is Kim Bum?” Hye Sun desperately asked when she saw one of the maids.

“Young master is eating right now”

“Shin Hye please please..please be safe” Hye Sun worriedly thought while running to the dining room.

“What the hell! What? you scared me” Kim Bum complained

“It's important it's urgent” Hye Sun said

“What? About Jang Geun Suk fighting Min Ho? I already know that. Calm down” He said

Hye Sun grabbed him that made his food fell down. “Hey what's gotten into you all of a sudden?” he complained

“What? What should we do?” Hye Sun worriedly asked after she told what happened..

“Are you saying that my sister was kidnapped? It doesn't make any sense” He said still not believing what he heard.

“ I know it's hard to believe but I saw it with my own eyes”

“damn it! When? Where?”

“Ten to fifteen minutes ago I tried calling Min Ho but he's not answering I thought you might be at home. What should we do?”

“What should we do?” He mimicked and then he put out his phone and dialled Min Ho’s number

“Obviously find her” He said afterwards

“The receivers phone is currently turned off you are being directed to a voice mail”

“Damn it!” He threw his phone

“It's no use. He always turns it off when he's fighting I have to tell him in person” Kim Bum said

“Do you know where they're fighting?”

“Yeah keep your phone on and search this area. Call sis Geu Rin to help you” Kim Bum said then he run away.

“Call me when you find her” Hye Sun yelled

“Ofcourse be careful out there”

“If.. if something happens to my sister I'm going to punish those two. I'm going to kill them all” Kim Bum angrily thought. He was talking about Geun Suk and Min Ho.
-

Hyung Joon punched him on his face that made him fell down on the ground.

“Geun Suk!” Yong Hwa worriedly called out his name

“What do you think you're doing?” Hongki irritatingly said

“Damn! hey are you all right?” Yong hwa asked while trying to get Geun Suk up.

Geun Suk brushed his hand and “Shut up and step aside” he ordered

Geun Suk stood up and “Mind telling me what's going on?” he asked after spitting out a blood.

“What's going on? Were fighting isn't that's why we gathered here today?” Min Ho sarcastically said while sitting cross legged while watching Geun Suk and Hyung joon.

“Do we really have to do this?” Geun Suk asked

“We have to do this atleast once don't you think?” Min Ho asked back

“Fine if we go through this atleast once then let's see through the end of it” Geun Suk said

“But I want to know why I have to fight him?” he added while looking at Hyung joon

“Aren't you asking too much before the fight? Just fight like a man” Min Ho said

“I'd love to but I feel that his fist has a lot of vent” Geun Suk commented

“Oh good! So you noticed.Well fight him if you defeat him. I'll gladly tell you” Min Ho smilingly challenged.

“So there's a story behind him. It's Kim Hyung Joon it won't be easy” Geun Suk thought

“Jang Geun Suk, you made a mistake by accepting this fight, you are no match for me yet, I haven't stayed by Shin Hye’s side for over ten years just to lose her to someone like you. Therefore I will win. I'm not going to give her to anyone else” Hyung joon thought

“Fast really fast. I might lose if I'm not careful.” Geun Suk thought while dodging Hyung Joon’s punches

“I'm not going to let anyone have...” Hyung Joon threw a punch that made Geun Suk fell down again.

“Not gonna lose what? This guy..is he talking about Shin Hye?” Geun Suk thought while standing up

“Damn it! Everywhere I go it's all about her, still.. why is this pissing me off.” He thought while giving Hyung Joon a strong punch on the stomach.

“Well he's not bad. I'm sure he took some heavy damage from the last blow still he's able to give that kind of punch right after. He has a chance of defeating Hyung Joon since he hasn't shown his full capacity just yet” Min Ho thought while watching.

“How long are you going to keep dodging?” Hyung Joon provoked

Geun Suk threw another punch to his face that made him sat down. Hyung joon was going to counter attack when..

“STOP” Kim Bum yelled while still running

“What the hell are you doing?” Min ho stood up

“Fuck! shut the hell up!” Kim Bum cursed. He was angry that he forgets that he was talking to his older brother.

“What? Did you just cuss at me?” Min ho angrily asked

“Fuck! Shut it! You nuts! Do you know what happened? A fight til death or not, stop everything and listen to me good” Kim Bum said

“Sister is gone. She was kidnapped” he informed afterwards.

“what?” Min Ho asked

“You crazy bastard while you were fighting here some people kidnapped sister can't you get that? Stupid!”
-

“Where am I? What just happened? I can't see anything.. I can't move either, who's behind this? Why me?” I thought while trying to release my hands to the rope.

“Hey stay still if you keep it up I'll have to bind your feet too” The girl threathened

“Where the hell is this bitch?”

“She went to escort her man so I bet she's taking her time, Ji Hyun is such a fox”

“Ji hyun? Who's that? And who's her man! This is insane!” I thought while listening to them.
-

“Oppa, You can look forward to it I prepared a great present to commemorate your release from the hospital” Ji Hyun said while clinging on his arms.

“Crap what should I do? I'm done for if I run into seojjoj or dongjjoj bastards and what kind of gift is she keeping on a place like this?” Lee Jeong Jae worriedly thought

“Oppa don't be too impressed with my gift. Save your gratitude for tonight. Were almost there”
-

“Shit shit shit where are you? You careless girl where are you?” Geun Suk cursed while running around to find Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye. Shin Hye, please be alright. I'll save you just hold on until then” Hyung joon worriedly thought. He’s also running around to find Shin Hye

“What are you doing here? You're supposed to look else where.” Geun Suk coldly asked when they met,

“I already looked there and She wasn't there” Hyung joon coldly answered.

“Don't get in my way. If you do I'll have to make you leave by force” Geun Suk threathened.

“Don't make me laugh no one wants to find her more than I do so don't get in my way” Hyung joon answered and then he turned back to run again.

“Wait what do you mean by that?” geun Suk curiously asked

“None of your business” Hyung Joon smirked.

He's pissing me off. He's testing my patience” Geun Suk irritatingly thought.
-

“They gagged her and dragged her away.” The little boy said

“ No they blindfolded her eyes and took her” the other boy said.

“You're wrong when you kidnap someone you have to gag their mouth”

Hyung joon and Geun Suk both looked at the kids and then to each other.

“Hold on kids” Hyung joon said

“Who are you? What do you want?”

“Where is she? Where is she you punks where was she taken spill it” Geun Suk yelled that scared the children.

“What do you think you're doing? Move!” Hyung joon said

“We’re looking for someone. it's extremely urgent did you see a girl being kidnapped?” Hyung Joon calmly asked

“If you're looking for a noona being kidnapped with her eyes blindfolded she went that way” the boys said while pointing the direction. Geun Suk ran quickly as he heard the boys.

“Thanks I'll treat you guys later” Hyung joon said then run too towards the direction where the boys pointed to.
-

“Hey I'm here is everything okay?” Ji Hyun said

“You bitch what took you so long?”

“Sorry oppa kept refusing to come so where is oppa’s present?” Ji Hyun asked

I can't take this. Those bitches you guys are so dead the minute I get free.

“Oppa what do you think? I prepared this especially for you? Do you like it?” Ji Hyun asked while pointing Shin Hye.

“I painstakingly tried to avoid this.. I stayed home and eventhough I'm in pain.. I'm dead all over. I’m dead this time” Lee Jeong Jae nervously thought while looking at Shin Hye.

“Oppa what's wrong? Don't you like it?” Ji Hyun asked

“That's supposed to be my gift?” Lee Jeong Jae nervously asked.

“Ofcourse it took me days to set this up, tell me you love it”
-

“Shit why are you following me?” Geun Suk irritatingly asked

“ Who's following who?”

“Shit you've been following me from back there it's irritating” Geun Suk said

“You get more annoying by the minute that's why you're no good” Hyung Joon said

“I'm not going to lose to a punk like you”

“Even in a situation where Shin Hye’s safety is concerned you want to do as you wish. I won't hand her over to a guy who puts his own interest first” Hyung joon said

“Who are you to give and withhold? Are you her keeper? And did I ever say I wanted her?” geun Suk coldly asked

“That's a relief then. If what you say is true then there's no reason for you to continue searching” Hyung joon said then he put out his mobile phone and made a call to Min Ho.

“Dude, I'm at haneul park bring as many guys as you can since we need to search the whole area”

“Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I should and shouldn't do.. Are you Min Ho? Trying to play big brother are you? You're overstepping your boundaries.You pisses me off ! I don't know why but you're getting on my nerves what are you hiding?” Geun suk irritatingly thought while looking at Hyung joon.

“Inspite of everything the one that really annoys me is that ridiculous girl. Just wait until I find you. All you do is cause trouble. Shit! give me a sign of where you are” Geun Suk irritatingly and desperately thought.
-

Lee Jeong Jae slapped Ji Hyun that surprised her friends and the three guys with them.

“Oppa are you out of your mind?” Ji Hyun asked while touching the cheek that he just hit.

“Shut up! I'll only say this once, today's incident has nothing to do with me” Jeong Jae angrily said

What the? Are they playing with me? They kidnap me then they want to wash their hands off of this. But this guy.. the guy who just talked, I think I already heard his voice, sounds familiar.

Jeong Jae stood in front of Shin hye and, “Listen I'm sorry. There's been a misunderstanding but I want you to know that I had nothing to do with this I'm really sorry.” He apologized.

“Shin hye!”

“ it's hyung joon oppa” I thought when I heard someone calling my name.

“It's a misunderstanding really it has nothing to do with me” Jeong Jae nervously trying to explained while Hyung Joon was untying her.

Geun Suk looked at Shin Hye and then to Jeong Jae that gave him shivers.

“Was it you? Did you do this to her? Lee Jeong Jae you fucker!” Geun Suk angrily said.

“You dare lay your hands on her again?”

“Wait hear me out this is a misunderstanding. Please” Jeong Jae begged.

“Shut up! I will kill you” He angrily said while kicking Jeong jae.

“Shin Hye are you okay?” Hyung joon asked

“Yes. I’m alright”

“Take it easy. I didn't do this believe me” Jeong Jae still begged but it was already too late because Geun Suk already went berserk. He threw punches and kicked him.

“Jang geun Suk? Oppa what is this? Why is he here?” I asked

That's right he should be with my brother right now but why are you here Jang Geun Suk? Why are you here with that angry face? Why are you so furious? what's making you like that? If you show me such a side, you'll get my hopes up. If you make such a face I might misunderstand, is it okay to believe that you might like me too?

“Shin Hye are you okay? You're not hurt are you?” Min Ho asked as soon as he came

“No but look” I said while pointing at Geun Suk.

“Geun Suk! stop stop it!” Yong Hwa hold him and trying to stop him.

“ let go! I said let go punk!” He angrily said while still kicking Jeong Jae

“Don't try to stop me I'm going to kill him”

“Jang Geun Suk you.. you” Min Ho thought while looking at Geun Suk.

“Stop it. Stop. You can stop it now” I hugged him from his back to stop him.

He brushed off my hands and face me “You.. You stupid chick are you out of your mind? I told you to be careful didn't I? Are you taking me for a fool? How can you be so careless shit!” he angrily scolded.

So you were angry not because you were worried but because I didn't take your advise? Is that it? Is that the reason why you are so mad?

“Are you hurt anywhere? Let me see” He said after wards while looking at me from head to toe. Then he went back again to Jeong Jae and kicked him again.

“You asshole die die!!”

I hugged him again and “knock it off I'm not hurt really”

He turned to face me and hugged me “Damn it! Don’t make me worry so much again. You got it?” he said

I nodded while my head is resting on his chest.
-

“Calm down already punk” Hong Ki said.

They were on the pub and Geun Suk is throwing all the glasses he can see. Some glasses hit his face.

“Find who were with Lee Jeong Jae” He ordered while walking towards the door.

“where are you going?” Yong Hwa asked but he didn’t answer.

“I want to see you. I can’t calm down unless I see you. I know this is ridiculous but I want to see you to make sure you’re really okay. You’re face keep popping on my mind” Geun Suk thought while driving his motorbike.
-

Am I going to call or not? I hate this. It’s so annoying and he’s so mean. The least he could do is call.

“Fine you're superior while I can't sleep over you you're probably enjoying yourself. May you have nightmares you bastard I hope you meet someone ten thousand times worse than you.” I irritatingly cursed

I was planning to close my window when I saw a familiar image infront of our gate.

“You how did you?”

“Come out.” He said while smoking

“I take it back what I said about nightmares and about you meeting someone ten thousand worse than you I'll take it all back.” I thought while going out of my room

“I take back calling you a jerk and a bastard if the person standing there is really you. If the person who called me from outside my bedroom window is really you.” I thought while running downstairs.

“ If the person standing outside my house is really you if that person is really you Jang geun Suk I take it all back” i thought while running to our gate

“I take it back” I said after I opened the gate

“Take What?” Geun Suk asked

“Nothing but what are you doing here?” I asked

“What happened to your face? It wasn't there a while ago did you fight again? It's a cut, how did this happen? Dummy!” I worriedly asked as I touched his face.

“You're definitely different. I hate to admit it but you're not just a toy. This feeling is new to me.. So I'm not sure what I'm doing but I will admit this, you're nothing like the other toys at my disposal. Park Shin Hye I admit that you're different” Geun suk thought while holding her hand on his face.

“Your hand is cold.” He commented

“ I'm leaving”

“Already?” I asked sounding disappointed.

He patted my head and “Go in it's cold” while giving me a smile.

“He came all the way here just to what? This fool.. Is something wrong?” I asked myself while I’m looking at him.

“Hey Jang Geun Suk is everything okay? Did something happen?” I worriedly yelled.

“Nothing's wrong. I just want to see you that's it” Geun Suk thought

“Hey tell me!” I yelled again.

“It's your fault. It’s your fault for calling out. This is your fault” Geun Suk thought while walking towards her.

He grabbed her and kissed her.

“That promise earlier.. Can I take this as a reply? You like me too right?” Shin Hye thought while kissing him.

“This lips of yours, never let anyone to take this. It's mine.” Geun suk thought while kissing him.

“Hyung joon.. it pisses me off.. I'm even resentful of it however if it was you I considered letting her go to you. I would've felt less cheated if it was you but... That punk Jang geun Suk,, my Shin Hye.. When was the last last time you or I saw her that happy? I can’t recall. I don't remember shit!” Min Ho thought as if he's talking to Hyung Joon, he was on his bedroom terrace while looking at Geun Suk and Shin Hye kissing.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, juwie1608, shinhyesgirl, sachiko12, chibicheek, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds