Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #46210

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Yeah! Chapter 12 is out..:luvluv: :luvluv:

So they caught the attention of the world's fraternity..

they both refused the invitation but knowing you I think this fraternity will be connected on the next chapters...:luvluv: :luvluv:

am I right??:luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha :wahaha :superkiss: :superkiss:

Will this fraternity will be Shin Hye and Geun Suk's problem in the future?:wahaha :wahaha

I'm starting to imagine again.. Can't wait to know the next scenes...:-V :-V :luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha :wahaha

Thank You Very Much..:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Love Battle- Chapter 12 13 years 1 week ago #46250

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

Hi! Jamie,

Good Evening....How's your day...I know you are tired right now because you have done a lot of work yesterdays till midnight...Sorry for disturbing you last night asking you to post your continuation of your LOVE BATTLE - Chapter 12... :shy:

Yesterday my daughter Pattie really waiting you to be online she keep on telling me if it ok if she text you or call you...sorry for that jamie I know you know already How's Pattie really (pasaway) hoping you understand if ever she keep on telling you to post your continuation everyday...She really love your works almost all of your fanfic she keep on reading it...and now she begin to love you also and I'm not mistaken with that because you are really a kind person.

And I notice her also after reading all your fanfic here she is imitating all the dialogue that you use...I love to speak in English now and she really admire your writing...thank you for that jamie you are a good influence to my daughter... :heartsh:

And Now that you Chapter 12 - Invitation was post already...and after I read it ....my imagination again keeps on running...I'm now thinking that a lot of excitement and love of the couples here Sukkie and Shin Hye are more visible in Chapter 13 hehehe...because in Chapter 12 Shin Hye miss already his prince Sukkie ... and the Love Battle here will show more excitement, captivating moment and spazzing moment because I think it not only Sukkie and Kim Hyun Joon who really showing love for Shin Hye...I can see Lee Hongki and Yong Hwa here also have a secret love to Shin Hye......JAMIE... JAMIE..... I want Chapter 13 can't wait any longer (bitin) .... love love love...wait your Chapter 13...Good Evening jamie and good nite.. :nitey:

Re: Love Battle- Chapter 12 13 years 1 week ago #46255

ate jaymie

thanks for posting :piggyrabbit i am really exited to read the chapter 13 because i am curious why do jang geun suk like to see park shin hye..:] :luvluv: :luvluv: sorry for disturbing you last night i just can't help to know if you are posting so i can read you beautiful fanfic :shy: :luvluv: .
:bye:

Re: Love Battle- Chapter 12 13 years 1 week ago #46281

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
annyeong jaymie unni

i'm so glad that i can read the chapter 12 now.

I LOVE LEE HONG KI TOO!!!
JEREMY1.gif

"What? Did he just pout? He's so cute." I thought while looking at him. - I KNOW RIGHT! HE'S SO CUTE!!!

hong ki and shin hye going to ride his motobike!? how romantic!
22_2011-04-20.gif

kamsahabnida! you have updated a wonderful chapter of yours and i just can't wait for the next one!

you're the greatest! :bye:

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #46282

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Thank You EVERYONE who has read this up until now..:luvluv: :luvluv: :touched :touched :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:

To be honest when I was writing CHAPTER 11, I wrote it like as if it was the last chapter. As you can read from my previous replies on your comments, this chapter is my favorite so far..

So now i'm a little worried as to how their relationship is going to turn out.:-V :-V :imdead: :imdead:

But don't worry I will DEFINITELY continue and finish it..:pray: :imdead: :luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha :wahaha

and I'll be very happy if you will read it to the very end...:pray: :pray: :onhot: :wahaha :luvluv: :luvluv:

About the story:

I'm planning to add one character... A GUY character.. but I can't really think of someone who will be good.

Can you suggest? I'll be glad to hear from you...:luvluv: :luvluv: :touched

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!:superkiss: :superkiss: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #46283

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
how about!....umm...who...who was that again?...ah! how about hyun bin!

no.....ah! the other guy in BOF in F4. KIM JOON!

how about lee seung gi!? hmmm...not quite...

oooh! how about one of the super juniors! maybe not....

wait...how about lee wan?

this are all my ideas, but i'm really not expecting to be one of those it's just that i want to give you some of ideas since you needed any help.

can't wait for the next chapter!
82_2011-04-20.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sachiko12.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #46328

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
jaymie unnie...

It's us who should THANK you...:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

You give us wonderful story..:bingo: :D :D

I will definitely read this until the end..:D :D :D

:OMG :OMG another GUY? another rival? Tsk tsk! Jang Geun Suk careful to let her go!!!!=D =D =D

I suggest KIM JOON of the BOF.. how's that? Since it's the combination of YAB and BOF afterall...:wahaha :wahaha

THANKS...

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 13 13 years 1 week ago #46364

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Chapter 13: Boyfriend

"Go in first. I'll park my motorbike" Hongki said as we stopped infront of the pub. I took off on his motorbike and went downstairs to the pub.

As I entered, the guys politely bowed that really surprised me.

"what's with these guys all of a sudden?" I curiously thought while looking at them.

Yong Hwa chuckled and, "well I guess they know who to be respected" he said as if he can hear my thoughts.

"He's waiting for you. Just go inside that room" Yong Hwa said afterwards while pointing the door behind him.

"what took you so long?" He coldly asked as I entered the room. He was lying on the couch.

"it's really Geun Suk, right?" I thought as I heard his voice.

"hey you can't just asked people to pick me up whenever you want to see me" I coldly answered back while sitting on the single couch infront of him.

Damn it! It's his fault for not contacting me for the whole day. I spent my day thinking about him while waiting for his call. I didn't even understand our lesson since i'm only staring at my phone.

"what’s this? You're face says you spent your whole day waiting for my call?" Geun Suk teased.

"My God, did he see through me?" I nervously thought.

"why would I wait for your call?" I coldly asked back pretending not to care.

"well isn't it natural to wait for your boyfriend's call? The truth is I had something to deal a while ago" he said while grabbing a cigarette.

"what? Who's my boyfriend?"

He walked towards me and put his hands on the arm rest of the couch that jailed me.

"ME! Why? do you have anybody else beside me?" he said. He was too close for me to bear.

I pushed him and, "when did we decide to go out? Did you even ask me ?"

He chuckled and, "Me? Jang Geun Suk should have to ask you first?"

"ofcourse. You don't even know the basics"

"okay. I'll ask you properly, Do you want to be my girl?" He asked.

"don't bother. I'm going home" I coldly said while grabbing my bag.

"Damn it! You're purposely doing this to drive me crazy, aren't you? You want to see me die in frustration" he yelled after he grabbed my arm.

"who's the one who never texted?" I yelled back

He grinned and, "see? You're waiting for my text the whole day" he teased

Damn it! I lost again. Will I ever win over this guy?

"yes! I admit I waited for the whole day, is that bad?" I pouted

He pulled me closer to him and embraced me, "ofcourse not. That made me happy you know, it only means you're thinking of me the whole day too" he said

"too? That means he's thinking of me the whole day" I thought while hugging him back.

"seriously those two, fighting over such matter, did they forget that there are people here?" Hongki said

"well let them be. I guess yelling and fighting with each other makes their relationship strong" Yong Hwa commented.
-

"Gosh she's annoying. She's already going out with Jang Geun Suk but she's still trying to get on to Lee Hong ki, he picked her up yesterday you know"

"Well she's going out with the jjang so I guess all the rest are an addition. I'm jealous of her"

What's with these girls? Early in the morning they're already gossiping but I didn't know it was so difficult to go out with that guy. And I didn't know that he's so popular with girls.

"care to explain what happened yesterday? You're name is all over the school you know" Hye Sun asked

"so? He's your boyfriend now" she said after telling her.

I nodded

"you can't just tell it to anybody okay? We're still not sure about your brother you know, he's silent now but who knows when will he gets berserk again" Hye Sun said

"you're right. I thought about it too" I worriedly said.

"Jang Geun Suk, you're really serious about Shin Hye huh? Taking all the risks to be with each other" Hye Sun thought.
-

"I came to pick you up" He said sitting on his motorbike while smoking. He was with Yong Hwa and Hongki who's riding on their own motorbike too.

"hey! Look is that the trio of the East district. They're really good together. They're so handsome and cool"

I feel like I was on a movie shoot. They are so cool and handsome. I climb on his back seat and "I have piano lesson today so just drive straight and then left on the first street" I instructed

"I'm not your driver" he coldly said

"then, Hongki can you drive for me instead?" I asked while trying to take off.

"sure" Hongki smilingly said.

"sit" he ordered so I got no choice but to sit at the back.
-

"we went on the block twice. I'm so late" I complained as I took of his motorbike.

"what time you'll be finished?" He asked

"after two hours" I informed

He started his engine and, "then wait for me. I'll pick you up" he said then he drove fast.

My heart is beating so fast, it's beating so fast that makes me tremble. What’s with him anyway? Suddenly being so nice to me.
-

“I should head back now” Geun Suk thought after his phone alarmed.

He was going to where he park his motorbike when he suddenly stopped.

“I heard Deojjoj’s Jjang got a new girl?”

“They are from North School” he recognized and then He hid on the wall to eavesdrop to what hey were talking.

“Our Jjang seems to be interested in her too. I’ve heard that she’s a beauty”

‘I’ve heard that too.. Ah i’m envious”

“i think she has piano lessons somewhere here, should we scare her a little bit?”

“Who are you planning to scare?” Geun Suk said with cold eyes.

“Shit! It’s Jang Geun Suk. Call everyone”

“Hmmph! Looks like this will take a while” Geun Suk thought
-

“He told me to wait for him but I’m already waiting for an hour. He’s not even answering his phone” I thought while sulking.

I gasped and,” He wouldn’t?.. To tease me?” I thought

“i should’ve realize it sooner” My thoughts were dismissed when someone started laughing.

“Jang geun Suk, why are you so late?” I angrily asked

“The face your making is really funny” he teased while laughing.

“Kyah.. what happened? It’s blood” I was surprised when I walked closer to him because he was full of bruises.

“My head’s pounding so stop yelling”

“You mean you made me wait while you went around fighting? Geez I’ll go buy medicine so wait here” I said

“No need. Spit is good enough to heal somehing like this. Let’s go over there where my bike is”

“but..”

“if you’re that worried, lick it for me. It’ll heal better if you lick it” He teased

“Waah!! Stop joking around” I embarrassingly yelled that made him laughed

“I thought she would’ve left” Geun Suk thought while still laughing

It’s my first time seeing him laugh so hard. What’s so funny about getting beat up? Looking at him like that makes my heart skip a beat. He’s cute. Though he probably kill me if I told it to him.

“oh it’s a park” I thought

“wait for me there at the park bench I’ll just buy medicine” I ordered and run off.
-

“oh.. he fell asleep” I said when I got back carrying the medicie.

He’s sleeping soundly. Hmp. If he’s going to fight he shouldn’t get beat up” I thought while putting band aid on his face.

“His eyelashes are pretty and long and his lips are work of art.. His mouth..” I thought while looking at him that made my heart to beat fast.

-

“Forgive us Jjang! It looks like our guys had a fight with Deojjoj’s jjang”

‘You mean one guy beat the crap out of ten guys?”

“and on top of that....he said..”

“Tell him that he better come prepared if he’s planning on bothering my girl” Geun Suk said

“He wants to die right?” The north Jjang smilingly said

“i’m getting more and more interested in this girl, Park Shin Hye”
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: feliciawst, Humilis, aikalovesjangshin

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 13 13 years 1 week ago #46382

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My jamie, ♥♥♥

Chapter 13 - Boyfriend is another heart beating Chapter and full of spazzing moment...Reading the whole Chapter 13 I can't imagine myself that I continue smiling and spazzing every single sentence that you write jamie...I thought that the past Chapters....the Chapter 8 - the accidentally Kissed and the Chapter 11 are only those chapter I can see myself like this spazzing all through out and the my heart beat so fast like I watching my Favorite BTS of YAB...jamie your really amazing lady how can you create such a beautiful continuation that I can't imagine that your idea on continuing that Chapter 12 is like this...I can't really imagine that jamie...

I'm completely lost while reading the Chapter 13 ...because this chapter is I can call the SPAZZING CHAPTER that I read...full of love and care which I look in a love story...they have a lot of interaction which I also requesting on all the author who make a fanfic for the couple Sukkie and Shin Hye...

Jamie, allow me to hug and kiss for this wonderful Love Battle story...you really made it....Chapter 13 is one of my favorite chapter now...even I will read it 10x i think I will not weary....I LOVE YOU JAMIE for today posting ....can't wait your Chapter 14 now...still imagining who's the guy who will ruin and bragging the relationship of our couple here...still thinking that Guen Suk here will going to close monitor and watch Shin Hye closing to him so Shin Hye might not get hurt by anybody... :OMG

And I know How will Guen Suk protect Shin Hye .... maybe she is going watch Shin Hye 24/7 ....hahaha jamie you are not driving me crazy also like Shin Hye doing to Guen Suk... ♥♥♥ :1 :1

Good nite and Take good Care of yourself everyday....love you...your tita...mwuah
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by mssweet821.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 13 13 years 1 week ago #46409

• ckin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
who is north Jjang??is it the new character that you plan to add..if so,it will be a new battle with a new Jjang i guess :bingo:
i'm really curious what will happen next..waa..its become hot and hot..:onhot: i'm 101% like it..:touched :touched
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.180 seconds