Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 13 12 years 11 months ago #46419

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
I love Chapter 13, Jaymie unni!!

I like it how hong ki accepts when shin hye asked him if he could be her dirver. :heartsh:
06_2011-03-13-2_2011-04-21.gif

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye are really sweet towards each other.

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sachiko12.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 13 12 years 11 months ago #46420

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
I love Chapter 13, Jaymie unni!!

I like it how hong ki accepts when shin hye asked him if he could be her dirver. :heartsh:

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye are really sweet towards each other.
06_2011-03-13-2_2011-04-21-2.gif

so it means that the north Jjang is the new guy you want to add about? i wonder who will it be!! how exciting!!!!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-04-21.gif

thank you for updating this chapter jaymie unni!! :kiss1:

you're the best!! :bye:
cz06_2011-04-21.gif

cz06.gif

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #46645

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

Another spazzing Chapter from you..

So the're couple now....:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Uh-oh... the north jjang is interested to her too...

Hope he'll not do something that will hurt both GS andSH..

Thanks jaymie-unnie

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #47067

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
GoodEvening guys..:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

It's been a while.. :-V :-V :wahaha :wahaha

I'm going to choose Kim Joon of BOF to be the North Jjang...:ding: :luvluv:

Thanks sachiko12 and Jena for helping me in choosing...:luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 14 12 years 11 months ago #47103

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 14: Twisted Encounter with the North Jjang

"you can't tell that he's a jjang when he's asleep. He has long eyelashes and his lips.." I thought while looking at his face.

His lips that attract anyone to kiss him. I was planning to kiss him, when he suddenly open his eyes that surprised me.

"you want to kiss me that much? Attacking a sleeping person" Geun Suk teased

I stood up and "who wants to kiss you?I'm just looking at your bruises" I lied while blushing.

He pulled me closer to him "but I want to kiss you" he said then suddenly kissed me.
-

"I'm okay here." I said then he stopped his motorbike.

"but it's still two blocks away from your house" Geun Suk said

"it's your fault for sleeping. It's already late, my brother might be there already." I reasoned out while jumping off.

Right. There's no way I'll let my brother see me with Geun Suk, or else it's the end. My brother never talks about what happened again but I'm sure he'll never let me go to Geun Suk. That's for certain.

"then you have to take care and go directly to your house, got it?"

"I know. I know." I said while giving him a goodbye kiss then I started to walked.

When I passed another block, I turned to look at him. He's still there while looking at me. I waved to him and he gave me a smile.

Geun Suk started his motorbike when he can't see her anymore.
-

"I thought you're not coming anymore" Yong Hwa asked when Geun Suk entered the pub.

Geun Suk threw himself on the couch and "I picked the fighting bitch from her piano lesson" he boringly said

"fighting bitch? You're still calling her that?" Hongki asked but he didn't answer.

"don't tell me you still consider her as a toy?" Hongki said

Geun Suk just smiled then close his eyes.

"toy? There's no way that he treats her as a toy only. He got many toys but he never picked them up before. Or you already changed your style to treat your toy?" Yong Hwa thought.
-

"Damn it! Kim Joon! We will beat the crap out of you!"

"there's no way you can go back to your territory"

"what is that? Is there a fight?" I thought when I heard voices. I heard it from the vacant lot.

I went to the vacant lot and hid myself. It's not that I wanted to watch but it's because I can't go home unless I passed this vacant lot.

"what's this? All on one fight?" I thought while looking at them.

It's unfair. There's too many against him. I wanted to help him, but Geun Suk said that I have to take care of myself and go directly to my house. I don't want him to get angry.

My plan was to quietly walk so they wouldn't notice me. But when I'm going to take a step, my school skirt was stucked on the barbed wire, I forcefully pulled it and...

"waaaahh!" I yelled

"what the fuck? There's someone here. You should be thankful, Kim Joon!" the guys said while running away.

"what? Did she just help me?" Kim Joon thought while walking towards her.

"don't come closer" I said

Half of my skirt was ripped, and my underwear is showing, so I sit down on the road while covering it with my hands.

He was offering his hands to help me to stand up but I didn't reach for it.

"I said don't come closer" I angrily said

Then he took off his jacket and threw it to me.

"did he noticed?" I thought while tying the jacket on my waist.

"I'll come back and get it" he coolly said while walking away, his hands in his pocket.

I started to walked too and stopped infront of our gate.

"princess, what happened? What's with that jacket?" the maid asked as she opened the gate.

"princess? Is that her name?" Kim Joon smilingly thought.
-

"Did you ate something awful? It’s rare.. oh no... you never want to see me” Hye Sun sarcastically said

“i’m here because I have a favor to ask” Min Ho said

He went to see Hye Sun in her house, together with Hyung Joon.

“You see. I’m leaving tomorrow and I’ll come back maybe a week or two, can you look Shin Hye for me?” He asked

“how about him?” Hye Sun said, she’s talking about Hyung joon who’s sitting beside Min ho.

“I’m taking him with me”

“Since you’re taking him, I guess it’s not about some simple business. It’s about the gang right?”

“She’s smart. I know that already but I never thought she will figure it out” Hyung joon thought

“okay. I’ll tell you. I was invited by Kindan Fraternity. That’s all I can say. So can you do my favor?” Min Ho asked

“Hey, hey Park Min Ho, you’re telling her about it?” Hyung joon thought

“No need to ask me. I’ll do it even without your favor” Hye Sun said

“thanks”

“Park Min Ho. What is that girl really to you? Did you see her just because of Shin Hye? Or you want to see her because you won’t see her for how many days?” Hyung joon smilingly thought while looking at Min Ho who was walking infront of him.
-

"princess, what happened to your skirt?" the maid asked again.

"Geez! Stop calling me that." she ordered

"but that's what Young Master Min Ho calls you"

"Don't mind my brother. It's just his hobby" she said while going inside.

"Kim Bum, where's brother?" I asked when I saw him in the living room, busy watching.

"he's not here yet" he answered without taking his eyes off the monitor.

"that's good then. I'll just change clothes" I sighed in relief then I walked infront of him.

"wait!" he yelled that surprised me.

"what's wrong with you? Yelling all of a sudden" I scolded

"where did you get that jacket?" he asked

"a guy lent it to me, since my skirt was ripped" I explained

"do you know who's that guy?" he nervously asked

"nope. He was fighting on the vacant lot and he thought I helped him. Why?" I curiously asked.

"The buttons. There's no mistake about it" Kim Bum thought while looking at the jacket.

"the only person who has that jacket is the Jjang of Bugjjoj, Kim Joon" he said.

“hurry up and hid it before Hyung see it”

“I know but...” I was about to say something when my mobile phone rings. I looked at the caller ID then I left Kim Bum before answering.

“Hello?”

“Are you safely home?” Geun Suk asked on the other line.

“Ye..Yeah” I said

“what’s wrong? It’s like your voice is shaking. Did your oppa find out that you were with me?”

“Nothing’s wrong” I lied. There’s no way I’m telling him about my encounter with the Bugjjoj Jjang,

“Oppa is not here yet so everything’s fine. I’m just tired because I walked. Anyway where are you?” I asked to changed the subject.

“That’s good then. I’m here at the pub. Then go to sleep now, it’s already late” he sweetly said

“Same goes with you. You have to rest, you just had a fight, remember?”

“I got it. I’ll hang up now. I just want to make sure you’re safe.”

“okay. Bye”

"Jjang of Bugjjoj? He's the boss of North District? So it means he's also Geun Suk and brother's rival? Geez! Why do trouble always come to me? I don't want my life to be more complicated. I just have to give this back to him and then that's it" I thought as I hanged up the phone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, feliciawst, Love them, aikalovesjangshin

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 14 12 years 11 months ago #47108

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My Dearest Jaymie,

:touched :touched thank you thank you my dear for your Chapter 14, I thought you forget already
your promise that you will post yesterday...

I like the twist of the story...but of course I expect more spazzing moment to our couple
(kilig moment) to Guen Suk and Shin Hye...love the way Guen Suk protect here dearest
fighting bitch...love you jaymie... :superkiss:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 14 12 years 11 months ago #47128

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!

I can't stop! I want more jaymie unni!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

actually in the BOF, Instead of picking the most familiar ones like min ho or hyun joong or kim bum, Kim joon really attracted me so i wanted to show him to you :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

When I just started reading the chapter 14 I keep imagining what will happen as I continue it. :luvluv: :luvluv:

Shin hye to the rescue! and when kim joon started to help her I imagined his smile if he's nice to shin hye
06_2011-03-13-2_2011-04-26.gif

“Park Min Ho. What is that girl really to you? Did you see her just because of Shin Hye? Or you want to see her because you won’t see her for how many days?” Hyung joon smilingly thought while looking at Min Ho who was walking infront of him. hyun joong got a point there =X

"Jjang of Bugjjoj? He's the boss of North District? So it means he's also Geun Suk and brother's rival? Geez! Why do trouble always come to me? I don't want my life to be more complicated. I just have to give this back to him and then that's it" I thought as I hanged up the phone. shin hye is so lucky!!

another rival and it's kim joon what more is exciting! you're the greatest jaymie unni! when i saw that you picked kim joon I'm like :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

hope you won't update too long! :pray:

I really really really really really REALLY REALLY can't wait for the next chapter!!!

WE LOVE YOU JAYMIE UNNI!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 14 12 years 11 months ago #47279

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
mssweet821 wrote:
My Dearest Jaymie,

:touched :touched thank you thank you my dear for your Chapter 14, I thought you forget already
your promise that you will post yesterday...

I like the twist of the story...but of course I expect more spazzing moment to our couple
(kilig moment) to Guen Suk and Shin Hye...love the way Guen Suk protect here dearest
fighting bitch...love you jaymie... :superkiss:

Hi tita,

I'm sorry about the promise... :-V :-V :-V

I enjoyed my vacation too much that I forgot the day.. :D :D :D

Thanks for reading...;)

LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 15 12 years 11 months ago #47280

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 15: A Trap?

"where are you going oppa?" I asked.

My brother called us to the living room to tell us that he's going away for a while.

"I can't tell you." he said

He looked at Kim Bum, "take care of your sister in my place" Min Ho said

Kim Bum nodded

"Yes! He'll be away. It means freedom" I happily thought.

"I can totally read what's in your mind, my loving sister" Min Ho said

"Since I will not be here, I'm giving you a curfew. You must be home before 8pm. I'll call to check on you" Min Ho said
-

"we don't have to go there, if you're really worried to leave Shin Hye" Hyun Joon said

"we need to refuse it formally, we don't want Kindan to be our enemy" Min Ho said
-

"what do you want?" Geun Suk coldly said as soon as he arrived at the bar. Jerry, his cousin called him just a while ago.

"don't be cold. Sit down let's drink" Jerry said

Geun Suk seated and took a bottle of beer.

"your new toy, if I'm not mistaken her name is Park Shin Hye right? Don't worry about her. My boys already knows her so she will be safe" Jerry informed

"is that why you took her before?" he sarcastically smiled

"you're wasting your time" he added

"I don't think so. Even she's just a toy, she's now connected to you" Jerry said

Geun Suk stood up and "is that only what you want to say?"

"No. So Eun wants to see you. Why don't you visit us sometime?" Jerry seriously said

"I'm outta here" he said while walking away not minding what Jerry just said.
-

"Kim So Eun, I love you"
"you know I'm inlove with your cousin, Geun Suk"
"I love even the way you calls my name"

"damn it!" he cursed as he remembered that scene.

He doesn't hate his cousin, actually he envies him. He envies him because he's being loved by that person.
-

Geez. And here I am thinking of dating Geun Suk for the whole day. Stupid oppa, giving me a curfew. I sighed heavily.

He sighed heavily, and then took his mobile phone and dialled a certain number.

"Where are you?" He asked as soon as that person answered his call.
---

"You're late." He said as soon as I got to where he is waiting.

He's leaning back to his car, hands on his pockets, and eyes on my face.

"I..." I gulped first. "I missed the last bullet train." I explained between my pants.

Geun Suk smirked, "Then you should've used your car."

I moved my claws, "Never gonna happen."

"Then how did you get here?"

I chuckled, "Idiot." I said and then walked towards him and snaked my arms on his nape. "Ofcourse by foot."

From Geun Suk's facial expression, I can certainly say how surprised he is. But what can I do? I just really ran all the way there.

But out of my amusement, he suddenly flicked my forehead. "Idiot. Next time you do that I'm going to kill you." He threatened that made me giggle.

Seriously, this jerk really knows how to make me smile.

And I know, behind those cold words, I felt happy by the thought that he said that because he's worried about me.

"There's nothing funny." He uttered, from his pockets, his hands flee to my hips as he pulls me closer.

"A stubborn lady like you should be punished." he said

I pouted, "You're the one who called me out of the blue." I reasoned out, and I was just about to continue when Geun Suk pecked me on my lips.

"I wanted to see you, any objections?" He asked

"N...None..." I stuttered

When did it started?

I don't know...

All I know is... I love seeing Geun Suk And... I love being with him.
-

"princess-unnie, a guy asked me to give it to you" a little girl from my neighborhood said while giving me a piece of paper.

I sighed when I heard her calling me princess. Geez! It's my brother's fault. They thought it's my name since it's what he calls me.

I took the paper and said my thanks to the little girl.

"what's with it? Asking a little girl" I irritatingly thought while unfolding the paper.

"I'm going to get my jacket. Come and meet me later. 3pm at the vacant lot where we met last time"

"well.. It's my chance to give it back and never to see him again" I thought after I read the note.

"who was it from?" Kim Bum said behind me that startled me..

"damn it! Don't just popped out whenever you want" I scolded

"don't tell me you're going to see that Kim Joon?" he asked

"I'm just going to give back his jacket"

"Why do you always go to the center of trouble? Hyeong might not be here but remember he asked me to take care of you. You want me to die?" Kim Bum Said

"Geez! What's the big deal? I'm just going to give it back and leave. What's wrong with that?"

"what's wrong? Why don't you think? Maybe it's a trap." Kim Bum scolded

"trap?"

"Yes! There's two options, one is he wants to take you because he found out that you're the sister of the jjang of Seojjoj District, or the other one is because you're dating the jjang of Dongjjoj District" he explained.

"are you sure?"

" nope. That's the only reasons I thought, because there's no way that he will be interested in you as a girl" he laughed then he run off because he knows that I'm so gonna kick his ass.

"trap? But still he helped me that time. Besides, our meeting is just a co incidence. There's no way he will do that" I thought.
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 15 12 years 11 months ago #47289

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My dearest Jaymie,

Well thank you again dear for your Chapter 15, you really love me and my daughter...I love you jaymie

though it a little bit short now (at bitin) hehehe...but the story is really nice and we can't wait the

next chapter on it...jaymie can I request again please do more some Chapter that Guen Suk and

Shin Hye more interaction between them I love they way they showing their love to each other

really spazzing me every single sentence they say....wow jaymie at how Guen Suk really want to

see Shin Hye's face and want to kiss her lips every he meet her...thank you jamie again...wait you

the continuation....love you and God Blessed you always
:superkiss:
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mssweet821.
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds