TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #47354

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
You're welcome Unnie...

Thanks for the chapters 14 and 15...

Love You unnie...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnie245

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48170

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Chapter 16: Jealousy x Toy

"hey"

I looked back to see who was it.

"I thought we'll meet at the vacant lot?" I asked

"I want to see you already" Kim Joon winked

"here." I said while giving him a paper bag where his jacket is in it.

"later. Let's go first" he said not reaching for the bag.

"where are we going?" I nervously asked. He gently grabbed my hand to show me the way. I feel so anxious because what if, what if Kim Bum said was true.

we stopped infront of the stadium.

"what are we going to do here?" I asked.

"let's play" he meant roller blazing.

"I don't know how" I honestly said. But it's like he didn't hear me that he still show me the way while holding my hand.

He's teaching me the basics. He was laughing that made my worries away.

"is he really a jjang?" I thought while looking at him.

"it's okay with me staying like this, but the people are staring at us" he said smiling and blushing when I fell down on his top that made me blushed.

"if it's him, I think I'll be happy" I thought while looking at his blushed face.

Geun Suk never showed me that face. He's always serious and he only gives me a smirk or a sarcastic smile.

We went to the benches and seated.

"where's my jacket?" he asked then I gave it to him.

He put it out of the bag and cover it on my back that made me looked at him with curiousity.

"I'm going to get a drink. It'll protect you while I'm away" he said then he walked away.

"He's not cool as Geun Suk but he's handsome." i thought while looking at him.

"hey! Look a jacket from our school"
"i wonder who's her bOyfriend from our school"
"let's scare her a little"

"I wonder if Geun Suk will do this to me. Will we ever get a date like this?" I'm in the middle of thinking when two guys came near me.

"hi miss. Your boyfriend left you alone, do you..." he didn't finish what he's going to say when he got a closer look to the jacket.

"crap! The button of the jacket, She's jjang's girl. We're dead. Please don't mention us to jjang. We're sorry" after saying that they nervously run away from me while I'm curiously looking at them, but there's words that sunk in me.

"jjang's girl"

They misunderstood. But come to think of it, we're giving that idea to other people. I stood up when I saw him running towards me.

"hey, I need to go home" I said

"why? Let's eat first" he said between his pants.

"I'm sorry, but I have curfew." I said

I asked him to bring me back only up to the vacant lot. I don't want anyone to see us. I don't want anymore trouble.

I jump off his motorbike, gave back his jacket and said my thanks to him.

"see you" he said smiling while starting the engine.

I smiled as a response then he drove off.

"see you? So it means we're going to meet again? Geez. He really do everything on his pace" I thought while smiling.
-

Geun Suk automatically clenched his fist as he saw Shin Hye talking to a guy with a smiling face. He walked towards her and suddenly grabbed her hand.
-

​“Hey!” I yelled, trying to pull my hand from Geun Suk's tight grip. But it’s as if he doesn’t hear me that he just kept walking while dragging me along.

“Let go!”

​“Fine!” he hissed and then threw back my hand, “Fine! Do what you want!”

​I looked at him, pissed off and fierce, “What is your problem?”

​This time, it’s him who looked at me, “What is my problem?” he mimicked, “You’re asking me if what’s my problem?”

​“Yes! Acting like this all of a sudden…!”

​“Then stop flirting with other guys so I won’t act like this!” he cut in so pissed off that stood me still!

​What?

​What did he just say?

​ “Stop talking to them! Stop accepting their invitations! Just… stop it!” he added but I just kept quiet, staring at him, listening on my heartbeat, and… “What now? Are you just going to keep quiet there?”

​I blinked, and before I realized what came out from my mouth, I already said it, “Are you jealous?”

​ Geun Suk is surprised for a moment with that question, but later on, he smiled sarcastically, “Jealous?” he echoed, wearing that lopsided smile on his lips, “What? The fighting bitch is too confident to her self now?”

​My eyebrows single lined.

​I know I sprouted unnecessary words, but the way he’s looking at me right now makes me feel uneasy.

​ Geun Suk raked his hair with his fingers and then coldly stared at me, “There’s no way I’ll feel that way for you.” Then he chuckled mockingly, "Sure that I asked you to go out with me, but you’re just still my toy.”

​I clenched my fists as I look away.

“Sure that I asked you to go out with me, but you’re just still my toy.”

​A toy…

​That’s how he sees me…

​Yeah…

​Stupid me… believing in everything he says.

​“Yeah,," I said nodding, “I am just your toy. So… don’t suddenly drag me out of nowhere" I smiled sarcastically.

​Suddenly… I’m feeling something inside me that I couldn’t just admit.

​Is it pain?

​I always feel that way right? But why is it this time, It’s way too unbearable?

​ “You know what? Just stay away from me.” I said and then turned around, only to be pulled by his arms and pressed me against the wall!

​“Who are you to tell me what to do? And who are you to order me such things?” he hissed that made me straightly look at him.

​This is the first time that he showed that kind of expression to me, and though I may not want to admit it…

​I’m scared…

​I’m scared by the way I’m seeing him right now.

​ “Stay away from you?” he sarcastically mimicked, “You cannot run away from me, not until the day you die!” he seriously said that gave me goosebumps.

​I wanted to fight back.

​I never gave him the rights to treat me this way.

​But seeing how he sharply looks at me and how he tightly grips on my wrists, I found my self staying still.

​Cannot run away from him not until the day I die?

​Is he insane?

​Is he saying that he’s gonna keep me forever?

​Has he gone nuts?

​No way! I won’t let him do whatever he wants!

​“G…Get off…”

​“What?”

​“I said get off!” I said again and then pushed him away using all my strength!

“I am just your toy right?” I asked without looking at him as soon as I freed my self from him.

​“What?”

​“Then don’t tell me what I should do and order me such things as well.” I coldly said.

​Geun Suk is just there to make me miserable.

​To make me feel cold and empty.

​All this time…

​That’s the reason of his existence in my life.

​“Go away.” I just said yet it’s me who started walking away.
-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alice, mssweet821, sachiko12, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, aikalovesjangshin

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48181

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
jaymie...really really want to thank you again for this...I really miss you

i miss you and your posting...i know how busy u are but can't help my

self not to bother you...hahaha sorry for that ....anyway jaymie again

thank you ...i really love all the Chapter you post can't wait to continue

waiting when you going to post again....

by the way your little sis pattie ...want to thanks you also...she reading right

now your Chapter 16 and waiting your Chapter 17...hahaha

God Blessed jamie :heartsh: :touched

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48182

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 17: Dongjjoj Princess

“Damn it!” he cursed and then threw the bottled beer that he’s holding to the floor!

All the people inside that bar turned to where he is when they heard that noise that’s coming from the shattered bottle.

“Hey…” Hongki called his attention.

Hongki and Yong Hwa followed him in that place, and though they wouldn’t ask, they already know why he’s acting like that.

He just sighed harshly and then closed his eyes.

“Just stay away from me!”

“Who is she to tell me what to do?” he asked so pissed while balling his fists tightly. “Who is she, damn it!”

“Geun Suk, Just calm down okay?” it’s Yong hwa. “Just take it easy dude. Don’t be so upset.”

“Yes. Just let her do what she wants. Just find another toy and…”

“Damn it!” he cursed that abruptly stopped Hongki “You think I haven’t thought about that?” he hissed then threw another bottle again, “Fucking son of a bitch! You think I haven’t thought of that? But I just couldn’t take that bitch out of my head! Damn her!”

The two guys suddenly looked at each other.

And then they both shook their heads.

A toy…?

"Apparently, it’s not how you see that girl, Geun Suk" Hongki thought

"if you won’t admit that she's not just a toy to yourself swiftly, you won’t be freeing yourself from that misery." Yong Hwa thought
-

Then stop flirting with other guys so I won’t act like this!”

“In case you’re forgetting something, you’re just my toy.”

“You cannot run away from me, not until the day you die!”

I tightly balled my fists when I remembered how that person said those things to me.

How dare him to talk to me that way!

I hate him!

He’s the worst!

Yet… somehow… something inside me is aching…

Is it my heart?

Why would it be?

I sneered between my sighs when Kim Bum opened the door for me.

"you're really out of your mind! You're already dating Geun Suk and yet you were with Kim Jeong.

Argh! I feel like my head is hurting!

I don't want to hear his name. I went directly to my room not minding Kim Bum at all.

World can really be crueller huh?

I am in the middle of that thought when my mobile phone started ringing. And my eyebrows quickly met when I saw who it was!

“What do you want?” I coldly asked.

“I am few blocks away from where your house is. If you won’t come out there, I’m going to make a scene.” He threatened and even though I don’t like it, my whole body suddenly turned cold.

“Nonsense.”

“You think I’m not serious?” he asked, and then I heard an engine being started, and with just less than a minute he said, “Look outside your window.”

And I did, and I gasped when I realized that his car is parked right in front of our gate!

“You’re looking at me right now right? Then come out or I’ll bang this gate using my car.”

I can see how serious he is from where I am standing, and even though I don’t want to talk to him anymore, I ended sighing.

“Just… Just go back to where you were, I’ll come out soon.” In the end, I found my self coming out with that decision.
-

“What do you want?” I frigidly asked as I stand up outside his car, looking away.

I hate it!

I hate looking at him so much!

It’s because by looking at him…

It makes my heart ache! And what’s worst is it makes me realize how I want to touch him!

Ridiculous isn’t it?

“Come.” He tapped the seat beside him, but I just stayed to where I am.

“Get in Shin Hye! Don’t make me drag you here.” He warned that made me sigh harshly, but in the end, I rode on his car.

“Are you drunk?” I initially asked when his car smelled alcohol.

He sneered, “I never get drunk.” He boasted then started the engine of the car that made me look at him.

“What are you doing?”

“Starting the car.”

“I know! But where are we going?”

He smirked and then glanced at me, sharply glanced at me, “Hell.” He simply said.

“Damn.” I cursed and then looked outside the window. “You’re out of your mind!” I hissed, but instead of getting pissed off, he just chuckled sarcastically.

“Your fault.”

I moved my jaw, “My fault?” I echoed. “Since when…?!” I automatically stopped talking when he stepped on the brakes of the car and pulled me to him!

In an instant, I found my self being kissed by him!

It’s intense! It’s rough! It’s totally hurting me! I can even taste the alcohol in his mouth!

Push him away? I wanted to. But his hands are on my nape and hips. I’m a total prisoner!

I moaned with protest when he slid his tongue inside my mouth. I can even taste the drop of blood from my lips because of that savage kiss.

But…

Am I stupid?

Because…

No matter how savage that kiss is…

How is it that I want to hug him and make him closer to me?

Am I crazy?

My hands that were in his chest that were intended to push him away slowly moved up, up to his nape. And gradually, my lips started moving. Hesitant at first, weighing if what I’m doing is right.

He then stopped from what he’s doing and then jailed me in his arms.

We’re both breathing heavily.

“Don’t ever try to run away from me.” He whispered on my ear, “I’ll kill you.”

I closed my eyes and then sighed, my whole body is trembling.

“I… I get it…” I chose to say and then bit my lower lip.

Those words were like a promise that I’ll stay to this person’s side forever.

If that’s how he puts it, I don’t disagree…

Because…

“I love you Geun Suk..." my heart quietly confessed.
-

"Geun Suk, she's back" Yong Hwa said after hanging up a phone call.

"and she's coming over here" he added

"then I'm outta here" Geun Suk was going to open the door when someone outside opened it.

"Hi. How are you? It's been a while" Geun Young happily greeted.

"why did you come back?" he coldly asked.

Geun Young circled her arms around his neck and "I missed you"

Moon Geun Young, heiress of the IT industry. She's the best in computers that she can edit or make images that looks exactly the original. She's also a hacker. She knows everything about technology. Before She went to US to help in their business, she was the Dongjjoj Princess. She was the leader of Girls Dongjjoj Gang. And practically, she's inlove with Geun Suk. And now that she's back, she's going to resume her position.
-

I am in the middle of staring the ceiling when my phone started ringing, and it didn’t surprise me to see who’s calling.

Who would dare to call in the middle of the night?

Who else would it be?

“Come to my place.” He just said and then hanged up.

I sighed, stared at my phone and thought about it.

Am I going?

This punk’s really enjoying ordering things around.

But…

I love this punk…

In the end, I found myself sneaking out from my house and ran my way to where he is.

That jerk! Always asking tiring things!

I looked at the time, I can no longer catch the last bullet train, damn it!

There's no way I'm going to use any of the car inside the yard, 'cause for sure, a butler will tail me, and he will definitely report it to my brother.

I chose to just run, just like the old times. And I was just passing few houses away when I saw a person leaning back on his car, hands on his pockets.

I remember a particular person everytime I see someone making the same pose as he does.

I even thought it's him.

But since it's dark, I couldn't see the face of that person.

I shrugged my shoulders, anyway, Geun Suk is waiting in his house and...

"I'm going to kill you!" That person said as soon as I pass by in front of him!

And I initially stopped from running to give him a long look!

"Ge...Geun Suk?"

"Idiot!" He hissed, "As I thought, you'll come to me panting! Seriously! I told you I'm going to kill you if you're going to do that again! Are you purposely making me worried?!"

I stupidly stared at his face for a moment.

Worried?

I never thought that such word exists!

“Y…You’re waiting for… me… here?” I asked after I overcome my shock.

He smirked, “Ofcourse, who would I wait?” he asked back and then went at the other side of the car.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere else where no one is annoying.” He simply said yet I wasn’t able to understand what he meant. Still, I chose to hop in to his car.

But it technically shocked me when he suddenly pulled me and kissed my lips as soon as I got in.

“Wha…?”

He winked, “Payment for picking you up.” He uttered and then drove off.

While me… I just quietly stared at him.

Attractive…

Undeniably attractive…

This attractive gangster suddenly came to my life, distracting my heart and melting my icy lifestyle.

Hmp! Such a devil.
But if a devil like him can make me smile like this. Can make me feel like this. Then I don’t care him… being a devil.
---
The following user(s) said Thank You: feliciawst, Humilis, Love them

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48198

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
JAYMIE WOW :1 :OMG i feel like this upon reading all the chapter 17

I think I change my mind the Chapter 17 is my all time favorite now...hahaha love you

jaymie for this Chapter.. :kiss1: I will wait your Chapter 18 tomorrow...

God Blessed you jaymie now you can take a rest...thank you again :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48211

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
Nice work jaymie, Im always looking forward to this beautiful fanfic!! :ding: :ding: :ding:
psh/jks forever

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48226

• chibicheek
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
aigoo.. Mgy coming! :onhot:
huwaa.. the story will get exciting! :bingo:
GS fighting! :wahaha

thank you Jaymie ! :superkiss:
i'm just a GeunShin/SukHye shippers.. i really love them.. ! :)

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48227

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

THE JEALOUS JANG GEUN SUK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THAT'S THE THING I MOSTLY LIKE ABOUT :D :D :D :D :D

THE GUY IS OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS BECAUSE HIS LOVE IS ACTUALLY WIT SOMEONE ELSE THAT CAN MAKE HER SMILE LIKE THAT :D :D

KUMAWAEYO JAYMIE UNNI FOR THE CHAPTER 16 AND 17 AND OF COURSE KEEP IT UP BECAUSE I WAS REALLY HOPING YOU WOULD UPDATE IT SOONER :bingo:

YOU'RE THE BEST!! :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Love Battle- Chapter 18 12 years 11 months ago #48254

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 18: Threat

​“I thought so! I’ll find you guys here!”

They were in the middle of drinking session inside the pub when Geun Young showed up.

Jessica, her right hand who stayed when she's in the US, literally smiled widely. It’s obvious that the girl texted Geun Young and told her where they are.

“Hey… the princess of the ‘prince’ has arrived.” Hongki teased that made him chuckle.

“Shut up.” Geun Suk uttered then gulped on his bottled beer.

“Hi guys!” Geun Young cheery said and then sat beside him. “Hi Jjang"

He gave the girl a smile, “Hi.”

“Whoa, what’s up with the cold ‘hi’?” Hongki commented, “We heard that Geun Young transferred to our academy, does that mean there’s already something between you guys?”

He moved his jaw, “Nothing.”

“Nothing?” Hongki echoed, “As in nothing yet?”

Geun Young giggled, the girl’s obviously enjoying the topic. “Hey… don’t push your friend so hard.” She said, using that seductive tone of her voice.

“They’ll surely come to that, right Jjang?" It’s Jess.

“Don’t worry Geun Young, Geun Suk is still enjoying to his toy so he doesn’t want to be serious yet.” Yong Hwa mumbled that raised Geun Young's curiosity.

“Toy?”

“Uh well, it’s because the Jjang here found someone to play with.” Jessica explained to her friend. Not realizing that he suddenly turned quiet.

“Someone to play with?”

Jessica giggled, “Don’t take it seriously. Jjang easily disposes his toys whenever he feels tired from them. Of all people, you should know that very well. Well, since you already transferred in the academy, do you see someone unusual that will get the Jjang's attention?”

Geun Young's eyebrows met. Obviously, she’s not enjoying the conversation anymore!

Geun Suk has a toy?

Then who is that bitch?

“Aren’t you guys done yet?” he then talked that made Geun Suk feel more oblivious. “Just stop talking about her.” He ordered.

Jessica chuckled, “What is it now?Don’t tell me you’re acting weird because of that toy of yours? Whoa! That’s new! You never cared to any of you…”

The girl initially stopped talking when he stood up.

“I’ll go first.” He coldly said and then dismissed his self in that place, leaving Jessica embarrassed while Hongki and Yong Hwa didn’t bothered to comment.

But not Geun Young!

He’s in his way on his car when Geun Young stopped him by holding his arm.

“Who is it?” she asked

He looked at the girl. Whoa. Looking at it, this girl sure is a tigress. Just by the way she looks at him right now, he can easily conclude that.

“What do you mean?”

“Who is that girl?”

He smiled amusingly, “Why are you so curious about her?”

“Is she in the same class with you?”

“Hey… take it easy. Don’t believe everything they say.” he meant Jess, Yong Hwa and Hongki

Geun Young blinked, the girl’s not convinced with what he’s saying.

“You mean she’s not real?”

He sighed impatiently, “Stop that already.”

“Is that the reason why you stopped looking at me?” Geun Young still insisted that started to piss him off! “Hey!” then the girl shook his arm, “Is she?”

With a grim face, he stared at the girl. “I never looked at you.” He bluntly said and he felt how Geun Young trembled by the way she’s holding his arm. He’s not that ill-hearted to not feel guilty to what he said.

It’s just that, this girl’s really so annoying for the past few days that it’s pissing him off already.

“I see.” Geun Young said nodding, then she smiled mockingly, “You think I’ll believe that? I know that you like me" the girl confidently said.

He sarcastically smiled and "don't start false rumors, it'll hurt you, believe me I know"

Geun Young then smiled widely, “go out with me.”

He smirked. “You’re crazy.”

“I am.” The girl bravely said, “And I like you… a lot. And if it isn’t true that you’re toying someone else, then go out with me.”

He quaked his head, “Don’t try to manipulate me lady. It won’t work, trust me.” He coldly said and then walked away, leaving the girl speechless.
---

Geun Young watched Him walk away from her.

This is the first time that someone rejected her and she doesn’t like it.

“I’m going to find who’s the person that’s taking your attention and ruin her life right in front of you, Jang Geun Suk" She firmly said with her fists clenched tightly.
-

​I am quietly sitting in my desk when Hye Sun stood in front of me.

​“Let’s talk.” The girl seriously said.

​I looked at her with quite amusement in my face, it’s the first time I saw her this serious.

​“But homeroom is about to start.”

​“Let’s skip class.” She simply said that amused me more.

​But in the end, I stood up and walked towards the door, having Hye Sun follow.

​We ended up at the rooftop of the building.

​“What’s up?” I asked while looking to the sky.

​Hye Sun sighed callously, “You tell me what’s up Shin Hye."

​I chuckled, “What’s with you? You’re acting strange.”

​ “I overheard some of dongjjoj gang in the downtown yesterday, and I almost wanted to kill them when I heard them say that you’re his ‘toy’?! What in the world is that? I mean…”

​“Hey.” I decided to cut in, “Just cool it down.” I finally looked at my friend, “Cool it down okay?”

​Hye Sun heaved heavily, but did listen to me.

​“I don’t know what his friends meant by that.” I started casually.

​“But…”

​“And I don’t wanna know.” I shrugged my shoulders, “Perhaps, they’re talking about somebody else"

​ “okay. But remember this, if and only if I found out that he's just toying you, I'm not just going to sit silently. Your brother asked me to take care of you and I'm not going to break it." Hye Sun said

​“I know. stop worrying such things, that’s nothing.”

​Hye Sun then sighed, “Then I worried for nothing.” The girl admitted that made me chuckle.

​ “Come on, we can still catch up to the homeroom.” I said and then lead the way back to our homeroom. But as soon as turned around, that smile that’s plastered to my lips was automatically swept away.

​Lie. Stupid lie.

​Damn! I don’t know how to get out from this mess anymore!
-
Recently, I’ve been noticing Geun Suk that he’s not calling me anymore.

​He’s not even showing up. Kim Bum said that he's not even attending class.

​And I can’t help not to ask this question to my self.

​Did he…?

​Did he find a new toy already?

​I shook my head. Now I even consider my self as his toy. Tsk. Fool.

​ I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I badly want to see him. I want to touch his face. I want to feel his warm body next to me. I want to listen to his heartbeat everytime he cuddles me.

​I want to be with him…

​But I don’t have the rights to take the initiative and call him.

​Never had the rights at all.
-

​ I was on my way on the train station when I saw two guys looking at me.

​I continued walking, but I initially stopped when they stood in my way.

​“Hi!"

I gave them a confused look ​"what are you doing here?"

Hongki chuckled, “Come with us.”

​ I smirked. “And you think I’ll really come with you?” I coldly asked, but instead of getting intimidated, they just chuckled by the way I responded. We've met a few times but we're not really close.

​“Well, have you wondered why he’s not suddenly showing up?” Yong Hwa asked, and instantly, they caught my attention.

​“Where is he?” I asked.

​Hongki shrugged his shoulders, obviously teasing me. “​Kiss me here first.” He pointed his lips.

​I smiled, “Sure. Come here.” I said, and when he stepped closer to me, I suddenly punched him right on his face!

​“Aw! That hurts!” the guy complained while holding the spot where I hit him.

​“Pervert!” I yelled and then looked at the guy who’s named Yong Hwa and is laughing by that time, “You want one too?”

​“Hey. Hey. I’m a good boy.” The guy said smiling and then he stepped back.

​I looked at Hongki “Want another one?”

​ “God, no! You punch like a guy for crying out loud!” the guy whined and though I don’t want to, I smiled widely. I’m just having fun watching these guys.

​I placed my hands on my hips, “Are you going to tell me where Geun Suk is now?”

​ “Oh don’t worry. We will. And we’ll bring you to him quickly.” Yong Hwa said and then opened the door of the car for me. “Hop in.” and he doesn’t have to repeat his self because I fled all the way inside the car.

​Quickly.

​I hope I can get to him quickly.

​God knows how much I miss him that I could die already!

​ “What happened to him?” I remembered to ask while we’re on our way to wherever Geun Suk is. Because looking at it, we’re not heading to where his house is.

​“That punk caught a cold, and he’s getting worst because he’s not drinking any medicine.” It’s Hongki who answered me.

​I sighed. To think I was so worried to that evil punk!

​“Cold still has an effect on him huh?” I told my self but loud enough for the two boys to hear that they ended up laughing.

​“God, this girl is really something.” It’s Hongki

​ “You bet.” Then Yong Hwa looked at me, “Perhaps you can warm him up to cool him down?” he said, and I’ll bet my life that that sentence is double meaning!

​I gave him a cold gaze, “Wanna die?” I asked that made them laugh again.
---
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mygeunsuk_oppa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mssweet821, sachiko12, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, kincade

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 12 years 11 months ago #48256

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 19: Love Sick

The butlers who were standing beside Geun Suk's bed technically bowed politely and left the room as soon as I got in. We ended up going in a hotel’s imperial suite.

Yong Hwa and Hongki intentionally made me go here alone.

The way I see it, Geun Suk doesn’t know that I’m coming.

Slowly… I stepped towards him.

He looks so pale and weak. And I couldn’t help not to feel pity for him when at times like this, the only people who takes good care of him are his butlers.

“Hey…” I said as I gently touch his forehead.

He instantly opened his eyes and looked at me with surprise on his face!

Just as I thought, he’s not aware that I’m coming.

“What are you doing here?” he coldly asked and then turned his back on me.

“I heard you caught fever and…”

“Who brought you here?”

“I asked Yong Hwa and Hongki to…”

“So it’s them?” for the second time, he cut me in. Though I’m confused why he’s suddenly acting like this, I shouldn’t be pissed off.

He’s not feeling well so I shouldn’t be making a fuss because of his attitude.

I sighed, “I heard you’re not taking any of your medicine.” I reached out for his forehead again only to get startled when he slapped away my hand.

“I don’t need a nurse. Leave.”

I closed my eyes.

Seriously! What’s up with this punk!

“Geun Suk..."

“I said leave!” he then hissed and then stood up from his bed! “Don’t you understand a simple command? Leave! Just leave!”

I clenched my fists.

God know how I missed this devil! This devil who only knows how to shout, command and order things around!

Slowly, I looked at him and gave him a glare, “Shut up.” I ordered that totally angered him!

“Son of a bitch!” he cursed, and next thing I knew is I’m jailed in his arms and my lips were being sealed by his!

I felt how tight he’s gripping on me while he’s breathing heavily.

He only released my lips when we’re both running out of breath.

“Stupid. When I told you to leave, just leave.” He said, not letting me go though. Then he buried his face on my neck, “Knowing how much I want to see you badly, how much I want to kiss you, touch you, if I’ll do that, I’ll just transfer my cold to you. So as much as I want to, I don’t want to have you close to me.”

Stunned, I bluntly stared at the carpet.

So when he ordered me to leave a while ago it’s not because he doesn’t want to see me but because he can’t control his self from kissing me?

I closed my eyes.

Suddenly…

I felt like crying…

Not out of bitterness… not out of pain… not out of negative feelings…

But because…

The feeling of happiness came pouring inside me.

Geun Suk then looked at me, “Next time, do what you’re told okay?” he said that made me chuckle. “Idiot. What will happen if you’ll get sick as well?”

Out of Geun Suk's shock, I tiptoed and kissed him, “I don’t care. Just hold me like this.” I mumbled, and those words were enough for him to kiss me again.

Will I care if his cold will be transferred to me after this?

Hell no.
---

Geun Suk automatically looked at me when I sneezed.

He even slightly moved away to see my face.

I pouted. “Your fault.” I complained making face that made him chuckle.

“That’s fast.” He said and then pinched the tip of my nose. I can see that he feels better compare to how I saw him when I arrived here.

“Take this back.” I mumbled, I meant his cold, but he turned to the other side of the bed.

“Not gonna happen.”

“Meany.”

Again, he chuckled, “You said it’s alright right?” he asked, facing back at me.

“Hmp! That’s so fast though! You quickly felt better right after you transferred your cold to me and…”

“It’s because you’re here that I felt better.” He murmured, and because I kept babbling that I wasn’t able to hear what he said.

But I automatically stopped whining when I realized that he just murmured something.

“What did you say?” I asked, tapping his broad shoulder. “Say it again.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“Geun Suk.."

He then looked at me, “I’m going to say it again, in one condition.” He said, wearing that devilish smile on his lips. I think I have an idea that his condition is outrageous, still, I agreed.

“Let’s hear it out.”

“Kiss me thousand times tonight, I’m going to say it again. And not just a simple kiss” He said that widened my eyes!

“Pervert!” I whined, drumming his chest but he just kept laughing and then pulled me closer to him.
Hugging me as if there’s no more tomorrow.
-
"hey! Dongjjoj's jjang is here"

I heard the girls whispering with one another. I don't have in a mood to listen to them because of my cold that I didn't get what they said.

He showed up in my class that surprised me.

Wearing that kind of look that only me who will understand.

And when he knew that everyone’s not looking, he winked at me, and literally, my whole face turned red.

“By the way, Park Shin Hye.."he then stopped in front of my desk that made me gasp!

What is he doing?

Why is he talking to me?

And what’s up with Park Shin Hye?

Giving him a glare first, I sneered. “Are you talking to me?”

He chuckled that makes me want to kick him, obviously he’s picking on me! And he’s intentionally doing it in front of my class!

“I’m looking at you right?” he asked back, “Anyway, I need to consult you about something.” He continued, hiding his naughty smile on his lips, “I made a condition with my girlfriend yesterday, do you think she’ll agree?”

I gasped.

Quote that out!

Did he just say GIRLFRIEND?

Spelled, G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.

“Hey!” he called my attention when I spaced out, “What do you think?”

My face automatically turned red when I realized that he’s watching me.

“Why are you asking me? How should I know?” I asked, looking away.

Damn it! I couldn’t just meet his eyes! And what the hell! My heart fell out of its place!

Did he really say girlfriend?

Can I die right now?

Geun Suk shrugged his shoulders, “Well, it’s because you know her right?”

I bit my lower lip when everyone in the class gasped! This jerk! What is he doing! Sprouting nonsense! Is he delirious or something?!

“Come on… tell me…” he pushed that made me stand up, and without any hints, I punched him on his stomach!

“Jerk! I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I hissed then walked away. Leaving everyone’s jaw dropped while Geun Suk is just chuckling amusingly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mssweet821, feliciawst, Humilis, Love them, kincade
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.250 seconds