Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45762

ate!! thank you for posting chapter 11 :piggyrabbit it is beautiful..:]

you are such a good writer. i didn't think that kim hyun joong will actually like park shin hye .. :luvluv: i didn't expect it to happen.

i really love this story continue writing :touched :luvluv:

FIGHTING!!! :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by cutiepinky:].
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45769

• ckin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
i am waiting you to post next chapter for whole day..n i think its not waste at all..it really interesting..at last they came to realize their own feeling to each other..how lovely :luvluv: hope you will keep to write more n more..big applause to you :D
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by ckin.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45771

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
My Jamie,

:onhot: :onhot: I feel hot....hahaha...keeping us waiting of your CHAPTER 11 - Jang Guen Suk Vs. Kim Hyun Joon
is really worth waiting...I love your Chapter 11 just like what you say yesterday night this is you favorite Chapter
and you keep on spazzing while you writing it...Yes jamie I'm agree with you 101% you create again a beautiful Chapter
on Love Battle...

In this Chapter 11 I can say is full pack where you can find all you want to a story is here ...the action and romance is
all here...I keep spazzing while reading it..:heartsh: :imdead: and very much happy because here Guen Suk really
can't hold her feeling to Shin Hye...and Kim Hyun Joon really love Shin Hye...the excitement here in every chapter you've post
really can't hold not to wait your next Chapter...I love it :superkiss: really jamie I like the way to think on every Chapter you
write...Even I have already in my mind what's is the next or what is the better continuation on this Chapter it totally different
when you already post you work...wow I can't really imagine that you can create much more beautiful story in every Chapter
your imagination is really wide...God give you a talent just on your own.. YOUR A GIFTED CHILD :bingo: ...just keep on writing...you
don't know how you make us happy on your work...love you jamie...good nite and God Blessed :heartsh:

Allow me to use our language here:

Nagpapasalamat ako ng buong puso dahil di mo kami binibigo sa gabi gabing
paghihintay namin saiyo jamie...Pasensya kana rin kong sobrang kulit ng anak ko
alam mo bang maghapon ka nyang hinintay....hehehe at may mga side comment
pa syang nalalaman habang binabasa nya ang Chapter 11...sabi nya "si ate jamie
talaga may mga pakisskiss pa syang nalalaman tuloy kinikilig ako....hahaha di mo
ba makukurot sa singit ito nho...salamat jamie sa lahat.....bitin na naman kami
sana umaga na para maka pag post ka na ulit...hehehe

Salamat at mahal ka namin...ingat lagi mwuah
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by mssweet821.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45776

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
ckin wrote:
i am waiting you to post next chapter for whole day..n i think its not waste at all..it really interesting..at last they came to realize their own feeling to each other..how lovely :luvluv: hope you will keep to write more n more..big applause to you :D

Thank You for reading.. :luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Glad you liked it..:touched :touched

I planned to post it sooner but there was a problem on my connection...:angry1 :angry1

Anyway thanks again..

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45779

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
mssweet821 wrote:
My Jamie,

:onhot: :onhot: I feel hot....hahaha...keeping us waiting of your CHAPTER 11 - Jang Guen Suk Vs. Kim Hyun Joon
is really worth waiting...I love your Chapter 11 just like what you say yesterday night this is you favorite Chapter
and you keep on spazzing while you writing it...Yes jamie I'm agree with you 101% you create again a beautiful Chapter
on Love Battle...

In this Chapter 11 I can say is full pack where you can find all you want to a story is here ...the action and romance is
all here...I keep spazzing while reading it..:heartsh: :imdead: and very much happy because here Guen Suk really
can't hold her feeling to Shin Hye...and Kim Hyun Joon really love Shin Hye...the excitement here in every chapter you've post
really can't hold not to wait your next Chapter...I love it :superkiss: really jamie I like the way to think on every Chapter you
write...Even I have already in my mind what's is the next or what is the better continuation on this Chapter it totally different
when you already post you work...wow I can't really imagine that you can create much more beautiful story in every Chapter
your imagination is really wide...God give you a talent just on your own.. YOUR A GIFTED CHILD :bingo: ...just keep on writing...you
don't know how you make us happy on your work...love you jamie...good nite and God Blessed :heartsh:

Allow me to use our language here:

Nagpapasalamat ako ng buong puso dahil di mo kami binibigo sa gabi gabing
paghihintay namin saiyo jamie...Pasensya kana rin kong sobrang kulit ng anak ko
alam mo bang maghapon ka nyang hinintay....hehehe at may mga side comment
pa syang nalalaman habang binabasa nya ang Chapter 11...sabi nya "si ate jamie
talaga may mga pakisskiss pa syang nalalaman tuloy kinikilig ako....hahaha di mo
ba makukurot sa singit ito nho...salamat jamie sa lahat.....bitin na naman kami
sana umaga na para maka pag post ka na ulit...hehehe

Salamat at mahal ka namin...ingat lagi mwuah

Tita,

Thanks.. I'm glad you like the chapter the way I did..:luvluv: :luvluv:

I'm really happy that you keep on reading this..:shy: :shy: :luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

I only do this just for fun but I never thought you will like it so Thank You Thank you really...:touched :touched :touched :luvluv: :luvluv:

PS: I'm sorry Pattie.. You had to wait for how many hours..:-V :-V

It's because of my stupid internet connection...:angry1 :angry1

Anyway I'll just sent you a text message whenever I post the next chapter so you won't have to wait..:superkiss: :superkiss:

Love you both!!:luvluv: :luvluv:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45782

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
I was going to logoff but just had to take a peep in this thread. And now I can :nitey: after having my appetite for Chapter 11 well fed and :onhot: . Can't wait for next update. Husgs and kisses :superkiss:

Hope they will have MH's blessing. :luvluv:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45803

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ATE JAMIE! LOVE YOUR FAN FIC and of course, "MAHAL KITA! "

i'll be waiting for chapter 12! GREAT JOB UNNIE! :)

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45845

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
kamsahabnida unni jaymie!!
9-20100114_2011-04-19.gif

:OMG you're chapters is getting more and more thrilling!!
63_2011-03-13_2011-04-19.gif

i can't get enough of how they ALL love shin hye that much!!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-04-19.gif

i know that geun suk has to be with shin hye but i wish that hyun joong will not let go of shin hye...just yet.
if you don't mind. :-V

anyway, are the next chapter going to be about hong ki and yong hwa caring over shin hye this time because i just can't help it but wait.

I love the new chapter! keep it up!
tumblr_ktivkxe0TI1qzd9n3_2011-04-19.gif
tumblr_ktivnd7dEL1qzd9n3_2011-04-19.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sachiko12.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 1 week ago #45856

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!

:OMG You've done it again!:luvluv:

This Chapter is my most favorite so far..:luvluv:

**I can totally imagine the characters feelings here.
They're all worried about Shin Hye..:luvluv: :superkiss:

**min ho starting to realize something.. Will you finally let her go?

Woah! Woah! I'm starting to imagine what will happen on the next chapter again...

It's your fault unnie...:-V :luvluv:

Thank you very much.

Oh I was with my friend a while ago and I kept on talking about your love battle and guess what you've gained another fan.. :superkiss: :onhot:

That's how good you are.. Thank you.. Love you!!

Love Battle- Chapter 12 13 years 1 week ago #46209

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
Chapter 12: Invitation

"Hey! Are you all right? Damn it! I was calling you the whole night and you weren't answering. Do you know how worried am I? What were you doing last night that you can't even sent me message?" Hye Sun angrily scolded while her hands on her waist.

"Last night?" I innocently asked

"Last night I was with him, he was waiting outside my house, He said he was worried that he wanted to see me and then we...." I blushingly remembered the scene last night.

"oh look at you blushing. So what happened?" he angrily asked

"calm down. You see before those bastards can do anything to me, Hyung Joon oppa and Geun Suk came" I told her while walking and clinging on her arms.

"Jang Geun Suk huh.. I think I already knew who was with you last night" Hye Sun thought
-

"Jang Geun Suk.. What were you thinking when you sent a half dead Lee Jeong Jae to hospital? When you're beating the hell out of him, was it because you were worried with Shin Hye? Are you really serious with her? No matter what I still can't imagine myself giving my precious to you" Min Ho's thoughts were dismissed when Hyung Joon came in.

"Dude, Sorry I know you don't want to be disturbed but you have guests" Hyung Joon informed

"who?"

"they're from Kindan" Hyung Joon said
-

"here they are jjang" the guys said while bringing two girls and three guys.

"thanks for the good work" Hongki said

"you can leave now" Yong Hwa ordered

"jjang I'm sorry, Ji Hyun asked us to do it" the other guy apologized while crying.

"look how coward you are, selling a girl so you will be safe?" Hongki sarcastically said

"i'm really sorry too, i didn't know it will turned out like this." Ji Hyun explained while looking at Geun Suk.

"I'll leave this matter to both of you" Geun Suk ordered while leaving the pub.

"dude, even without your order I feel like I have to beat the crap out of them" Hongki thought.

"calm down Yong Hwa. It's so not like you to beat up a girl" Yong Hwa thought trying to relax himself.

"please I'm begging you, aside from being jjang's woman I didn't know that she's also the crazy dog's sister" Ji Hyun said afterwards.

"tch! So even knowing that she's Geun Suk's woman you still did it" Hongki said

"you've got nerves" he added

"it's not our style to hurt girls so never ever show your faces to us, you won't like it if you did" Yong Hwa threatened

"we understand. We understand. Thank you" the guys said

"aren't you misunderstanding something?" Hongki asked

"we don't hit girls, but for guys we do" Hongki added that gave the guys shivers.
-

Geun Suk was starting his motorbike when someone called out behind him.

"Mr. Geun Suk Jang?"

Geun Suk turned off the engine and took off his helmet. He looked at the three guys wearing a black suit.

"can we have a word?"

"let's go inside" Geun Suk said while guiding the way back to the pub.

"Look! The mark on their hands they're must be from Kindan. Just looking at them makes you want to hide. They're intimidating. Jjang is really amazing, he got guests from Kindan" the guys whispered as they enter the pub.

"call Yong Hwa to my room" Geun Suk ordered from one of his underlings.
-

"Deojjoj got the bastards who are behind the kidnapping first. They were brought to their home base" Hyung Joon informed

"you can't stand still too Jang Geun Suk? What are you planning? I'm getting curious" Min Ho thought

"so we don't need to lay our hands on them anymore. If it's Jang Geun Suk, they will surely got their lesson" Min Ho said

"If you say so. Looks like they got invitation too. what are you going to do about the Kindan?" Hyung Joon curiously asked

"it's obvious. We will go with them and formally refuse their invitation" Min Ho said

"I thought you would" Hyung Joon grinned.
-

"Seojjoj got the invitation too" Yong Hwa informed

"it's not a surprise" Geun Suk coolly said while smoking.

"are you sure about your decision?"

"yeah! I'm not interested so just be it"
-

Fraternities, Gangsters...

There were lots of them. More like, almost a hundred influential groups of people or so-called-fraternities is everywhere, but the members were different people that came around the globe. The wealthiest and most influential people around the globe. That’ll be the right description.

​ Yet, it was not so long ago that this particular organization, Kindan Fraternity was formed. It was built by all of the heads of the fraternities and gangsters to establish peace and unity to all the said organization. And soon enough, Kindan Fraternity became the head of all heads, it became powerful of all powerful and the most influential among all influential.

​It became the strongest and mightiest wall that protected all the fraternities and gangs.

And this Top organization just invited the two powerful Jjangs to be the heads. But they both refused.
-

Damn it! He didn't even give me a call. I was waiting and looking at my phone like a fool the whole day.

"Shin Hye, I have something to do at the library. You can go first" Hye Sun said

"okay" I said then I grabbed my schoolbag and started to walk.

"hey, who's that? He's so cool"

"yeah I wonder.. Who he's waiting for?"

I didn't pay attention for the girls who's busy looking at the guy infront of our school. I didn't even glance at the person they're talking about.

"Shin Hye?" he called that stopped me from walking

"Hongki? What are you doing here?" I coldly asked

"is it because of your bad impression to me when we first met that's why you're so cold? he asked then he pouted.

"What? Did he just pout? He's so cute." I thought while looking at him.

It's not because of my impression to him or whatever. I'm just in a bad mood today.

"no. Ofcourse not. Let's just forget about our first meeting" I smilingly said

"really? Yes!" he happily yelled

"This guy is really cute. It's my first time to see a gangster act like this." I thought

"so? Why are you here?" I asked when I realized that he was infront of our school.

"I was ordered to bring you to Geun Suk. He wants to see you" Hongki said while pointing the back seat of his motorbike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sachiko12, chibicheek, feliciawst
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 1.886 seconds