Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOVE BATTLE!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45321

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
i've read your other fanfics and just recently, i found out about love battle.
and today, i just read the entire 1-9 and omo!! awesomeee!!!!
thank you so much jaymie (i hope you don't mind me calling you tht)
i love all your FF!!

keep up your writing!! waiting for the next chap. kumawo :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mygeunsuk_oppa

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45325

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
Dearest Jamie ;)

I was so really ashamed to you :shy: because me and my daughter keep on bragging you to write again the continuation of the Chapter 8...hehehe sorry Jamie for that... :shy: We just hook in your fanfic and we can't wait the continuation of each Chapter... After reading your Chapter 8 episode of Love Battle...we are longing for another because Chapter 8 really give spazzing moment for us...knowing Sukkie and Shin hye already has a feeling for each other but they don't know how to show it because they are new with this feeling...wow Chapter 8 really give a big Impact to us Jamie...Pattie itself asking me if it is ok if she ask you again to post the Chapter 9...then i said why don't you ask ate jamie if its ok with her...knowing my daughter it really annoying person...i know she will keep on bragging you to do that for her...She even ask you FB so that she will know if you are online...sorry for you jamie you meet my daughter :OMG she will keep on asking you everyday to post your Love Battle continuation...:D

But really jamie cross my heart you are very good in writing...You really have a talent in writing...You can manipulate us holding you story because we can't really read you mind what next in this Chapter...that why we keep on discussing it...What will happen then...What next...
please please do write more ... more more more Sukkie and Shin Hye interaction...we love them when they fighting and exchanging words...even they keep on fighting you can add the sweetness we like to see on them

Love Love you jamie for having a witty mind...your such a genius person and you know how to caught our tickles...Finally the Chapter 9 is here
and reading it my heart really beating so fast again like the previous Chapter that i read...Chapter 9 is more frightening and suspense..Meeting with to dangerous gangster Min Ho and jang guen suk I think it finally over...What will happen to my dearest Shin Hye...how she can be help with this two important person in her life..... don't tell me jamie she will suffer enough here.. I can feel already that she is hurting to much now. I know that she really love guen suk here...please do more interaction with them...hehehe :-V .

I will wait for you chapter 10 jamie I know it will more interesting like Chapter 8 and 9...I know that Hyun Joong hurting also because she is also had a feeling with Shin Hye...hehehe but she can't show or reveal it because of Min Ho...hahaha :-V I'm now giving a continuation of my head keep on thinking it and creating the next chapter while thinking the last paragraph of the Chapter 9... :bye:

Take care and God Blessed jamie...I know you are exhausted already...2 Chapter is not a joke...that why i call you a genius because you than that only an hours.... :onhot: love you mwuah :heartsh: :heartsh:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45326

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
ate jamie.. tnx for posting the chapter 9 :touched .. i really like it :]

I hope there will pe a scene there that Min Howill not interrupt.. :-V Hehe..:]

I appreciate what are u doing that u wanna make us happy that you are trying to post immedietly. :touched .

ate.. sorry if i am so makulit hhe :] but thnx to you i am not bored in the house because i am reading your fanfics :touched :-V :luvluv: .

tnx for posting:]. :bye: .
Last Edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by mssweet821.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!!- Chapter 8 13 years 4 weeks ago #45328

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
kamsahabnida jaymie unni for updating the chapter 8 Accedentally kissed :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG

they actually kissed..they actually kissed!!!
22.gif

i think geun suk purposely hugged shin hye because he's quite happy when they accidentally kissed
63_2011-03-13.gif

does it mean that when geun suk and shin hye kissed, yong hwa and hong ki got jealous and stopped them so suddenly
06_2011-03-13-2.gif

OMG!! min ho heard their conversation!! dun dun duuuuunnn!
cz26.gif

thank you for updating it and you don't know how much i can't stop smiling when geun suk is being so sweet
:-V

I haven't read the chapter 9 because i wanted to thank you first
07_2011-03-14-2.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45372

• jena002
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
:OMG wait! So it means You've updated again last night?

Tsk! Tsk! If I just knew it.. But anyway I still did read it..:wahaha :wahaha

That's why i'm saying you're the BEST!!! You can write a chapter in just more or less one hour...:bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:

The clash of Min Ho and Geun Suk, I'm getting excited for the battle..=D =D =D
:OMG :OMG The rivals of Geun suk is coming little by little...:luvluv: :luvluv:

I have to seconded what mssweet commented to you...(sorry. I can't help to read the comments of your readers too)

we really can't read what's your thinking.. Like her, i'm imagining the next happenings after reading..

But I have to admit it,,, the scenes I'm imagining is way too far to your next chapter!!!=D =D =D

I suppose there will be an update tonight? I will be waiting!!!:willing :willing :wahaha :wahaha

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45376

• sachiko12
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 165
annyeong unni
82.gif

our computer got disconnected and i didn't read the chapter 9 last night

anyway...aww hyun joong got hurt when shin hye just left him like that but since you created it i think it's getting thrilling and thrilling and that makes me can't wait for the next one!!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-04-17.gif

can't wait for the next one!!
keep it up and wish you'll always be the best!!
tumblr_ktivkxe0TI1qzd9n3.gif

compare with a big box, seems like happiness is found in a small box :3
Last Edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by sachiko12.

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45390

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
mssweet821 wrote:
Dearest Jamie ;)

I was so really ashamed to you :shy: because me and my daughter keep on bragging you to write again the continuation of the Chapter 8...hehehe sorry Jamie for that... :shy: We just hook in your fanfic and we can't wait the continuation of each Chapter... After reading your Chapter 8 episode of Love Battle...we are longing for another because Chapter 8 really give spazzing moment for us...knowing Sukkie and Shin hye already has a feeling for each other but they don't know how to show it because they are new with this feeling...wow Chapter 8 really give a big Impact to us Jamie...Pattie itself asking me if it is ok if she ask you again to post the Chapter 9...then i said why don't you ask ate jamie if its ok with her...knowing my daughter it really annoying person...i know she will keep on bragging you to do that for her...She even ask you FB so that she will know if you are online...sorry for you jamie you meet my daughter :OMG she will keep on asking you everyday to post your Love Battle continuation...:D

But really jamie cross my heart you are very good in writing...You really have a talent in writing...You can manipulate us holding you story because we can't really read you mind what next in this Chapter...that why we keep on discussing it...What will happen then...What next...
please please do write more ... more more more Sukkie and Shin Hye interaction...we love them when they fighting and exchanging words...even they keep on fighting you can add the sweetness we like to see on them

Love Love you jamie for having a witty mind...your such a genius person and you know how to caught our tickles...Finally the Chapter 9 is here
and reading it my heart really beating so fast again like the previous Chapter that i read...Chapter 9 is more frightening and suspense..Meeting with to dangerous gangster Min Ho and jang guen suk I think it finally over...What will happen to my dearest Shin Hye...how she can be help with this two important person in her life..... don't tell me jamie she will suffer enough here.. I can feel already that she is hurting to much now. I know that she really love guen suk here...please do more interaction with them...hehehe :-V .

I will wait for you chapter 10 jamie I know it will more interesting like Chapter 8 and 9...I know that Hyun Joong hurting also because she is also had a feeling with Shin Hye...hehehe but she can't show or reveal it because of Min Ho...hahaha :-V I'm now giving a continuation of my head keep on thinking it and creating the next chapter while thinking the last paragraph of the Chapter 9... :bye:

Take care and God Blessed jamie...I know you are exhausted already...2 Chapter is not a joke...that why i call you a genius because you than that only an hours.... :onhot: love you mwuah :heartsh: :heartsh:

Jaymie Wrote:

Thanks Tita and Pattie,

:luvluv: :luvluv:
I don’t really mind so don’t be ashamed about it..:luvluv: :luvluv:

I’m actually happy that you’re requesting for updates because that way I really feel how much you like my fanfic.:shy: :D :touched

To tell you the truth, I never expected that people will like it, since I’m doing it just for fun.:touched :D :touched :D

That’s why i’m so touched whenever I read your comments. You don’t know much it makes me happy.:wahaha :wahaha

I don’t feel exhausted at all because I can see that it worths it..:-V :superkiss: :superkiss:

Again, Thank you for reading and commenting. :touched :touched

I love you both!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45392

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
jena002 wrote:
:OMG wait! So it means You've updated again last night?

Tsk! Tsk! If I just knew it.. But anyway I still did read it..:wahaha :wahaha

That's why i'm saying you're the BEST!!! You can write a chapter in just more or less one hour...:bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:

The clash of Min Ho and Geun Suk, I'm getting excited for the battle..=D =D =D
:OMG :OMG The rivals of Geun suk is coming little by little...:luvluv: :luvluv:

I have to seconded what mssweet commented to you...(sorry. I can't help to read the comments of your readers too)

we really can't read what's your thinking.. Like her, i'm imagining the next happenings after reading..

But I have to admit it,,, the scenes I'm imagining is way too far to your next chapter!!!=D =D =D

I suppose there will be an update tonight? I will be waiting!!!:willing :willing :wahaha :wahaha

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Jaymiewrote:

Hi Jena,

How are you? Yes I updated two chapters last night..:wahaha :luvluv: :superkiss:

Yes I'll update later.. I can't make you wait for too long, Can I? :D :D

Thanks Jena..:superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :touched

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45394

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
sachiko12 wrote:
annyeong unni
82.gif

our computer got disconnected and i didn't read the chapter 9 last night

anyway...aww hyun joong got hurt when shin hye just left him like that but since you created it i think it's getting thrilling and thrilling and that makes me can't wait for the next one!!
07_2011-03-14-2_2011-04-17.gif

can't wait for the next one!!
keep it up and wish you'll always be the best!!
tumblr_ktivkxe0TI1qzd9n3.gif

Jaymie wrote:

I feel bad for your computer, actually I got the same problem last night..:angry1 :angry1 :D :D

As soon as I posted the chapter 9 It was also disconnected...:angry1 :angry1

anyway, How's your exam to your new school? I hope you got flying colors...:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Thanks sachiko12...:luvluv: :luvluv: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Re: LOVE BATTLE!! 13 years 4 weeks ago #45398

• shinhyesgirl
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hi jaymie,

thank u for your wonderful story... i told u before that im one of ur fans because of your writing skills... and i would like to say it again that im really ur fan...:) i love ur ideas, the way u write the story..i really really love it!! you're so great and talented..

i really want to share this... i am not really feeling well before i start reading ur updates in ur fanfic...( i was surprised because it was now on page 7... te last time i visit this, it was on page 2..hehe) but while reading ur story, it was like a medicine...:wahaha i'm feeling better now..thanks to you and your fanfic... and when i reached the page 7, i was like "oh no, pls dont end yet"...im now addicted to this story..and when i saw that u posted hir a few minutes ago, im so excited because i thought you posted already the next chapter...:D

anyways, thanks for sharing ur blessings to us.. keep it up! im also looking forward reading the other stories your writing...

God bless us..:)
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds