Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129681

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank God for another day.....
I was in avoidance of the news since yesterday
i'm glad there are no new ones today.....

As a big fan of Shin Hye.....it breaks my heart to read negative things being said about her
I hope people would stop judging them.....and will let them be....
whether its true or not......We will support you all the way Shin Hye

Wherever you are dearie.....we are here for you.....Shin hye fighting!!!!

:luvluv: :ding:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, Maris, meyergsi, jhen30, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129683

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
in facebook... alot comments from fans around the world support and trust our dear princess.... we know she will protect her fans... dating is normal but yes, as a world celebrity, the price is getting high on abusing especially on hardcore fans from others party.

just like her ig prev.. i think she want to show her friendship with ok taecyon. but know how abusive kpop fans can be.. so she delete the post in a minute..

just enjoy your vacay shin hye. we will always support u :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129685

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
fgnuva wrote

What is the Lee Jung Hee issue? Can someone tell us about it?

Hi ! People around the wolrd's mission in July 1 is to trend #HelpLeeJungHee in twitter,Naver,Nate and etc. worldwide enable to catch attention to help Lee Jung Hee. One insider said that the government again is using celebrities life enale to cover up JungHee issue.
Just like what happened to LMH and Suzy, it covered up the Mr., president's issue of being corrupt which is very BOOM news in Korea but afterwards, LMH and Suzy dating news was released people,reporters,medias' attention was on it.
Just like what happened to LJS and PSH issue.

"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are now victims of the government's media play attempt to cover up the #LeeJungHee "

"Poor Shinhye she doesnt know someone like a sasaeng fan was investigating her, stalking her in almost 3 months !"

The Bracelet thingy I think Its coincidence, Every Couple like YongShin,MinShin,Geunshin are like that too. Many same things..

Many bad comments went out when they say they are freinds, people arent convinced of being friend status of them.

But Bear in mind, (I really hold this statement )

if it's true, then it's not Shinhye herself who denied it. It's her agency. She's not in Korea right now and they can't reach her.

Anti-fans its their time to attack, but they are just little number compared to those who support ShinHye, we are millions of StarLightAngels right?

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Be Positive, Lets move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ch@l3n3, purplecharm09, chielayet, Jenzzy, jhen30, aki_lala, fgnuva, sk8t3r093

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129686

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: Five On-Screen Couples Fans Want To See Paired In Real-Life :heartsh:

five-on-screen-couples-that-fans-continue-to-ship.jpg

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jul 01, 2015 10:45 AM EDT
Tags Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Song Jae Rim, Kim So Eun, Gary, Song Ji Hyo

(Photo : Millet, MBC, tvN)
On July 1, the Korean outlet Dispatch published an exclusive story which claimed that "Pinocchio" stars Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were dating. S.A.L.T Entertainment, the agency which represents Park immediately denied the claims. Their statement was followed by one issued on behalf of Lee Jong Suk, who also denied the dating rumors. A representative from Wellmade Yedang provided a statement to Newsen which refuted the claims. "Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are not dating," said the spokesman. "They are just friends."

Dating rumors surrounding the couple escalated after they were spotted together, along with other top Korean stars, at a May 2015 resort wear party hosted by Chanel.

While their agencies denied that they were dating, outlets including the Korea Times posted photos from the Chanel resort event and social media to bolster the rumors.

News of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk was less startling to audiences who fell in love with their on-screen image during "Pinocchio."

The biggest challenge for actors and K-Variety stars is to convince audiences that an on-screen relationship could develop in the real world.

Here are five K-Drama and K-Variety couples that touched our hearts during the first half of 2015.

1. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

Most fans were not shocked by news that Lee Jong Suk would actually date Park Shin Hye. Their on-screen chemistry in "Pinocchio" provided some of the sweetest K-Drama moments of early 2015. From their toast kiss to their shaving scene, the pair managed to captivate viewers. 2. Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun

The LTE Couple is one of the most beloved pairs to appear on "We Got Married," in quite some time. Viewers continue to mourn their departure from the variety show while harboring hopes that they will continue their romance off-screen.

3. Gary and Song Ji Hyo

The playful banter between Gary and Song Ji Hyo are one of the primary reasons to watch "Running Man." The Monday Couple continues to attract attention, years after they were made an on-screen pair.

4. Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young shared so many adorable moments in "Healer." Their charismatic interactions transformed the action series into a timeless K-Drama hit.

5. Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seungyeon

CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun and actress Gong Seungyeon have helped to draw interest back to "We Got Married." Whether they are learning Kendo or visiting their family members, they approach one another with lighthearted joy.

About the writer: Adrienne Stanley is a contributing editor for KDramastars. She is also a contributing writer for Kpopstarz, MTV Iggy and CJ Entertainment's KCON blog. Her passions include a love of K-pop and Asian drama. When she is not writing, she is hanging out on Twitter (@retrogirladdy).

Hide contents Hide contents Hide contents Hide contents

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

dlvr.it/BNh1lD 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129690

• sk8t3r093
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.What a 'coincidence' that on the day people are trying to globally trend #HelpLeeJungHee, DP releases an article about two of the biggest Hallyu stars supposedly involved with each other. The fact that Shin Hye is out of the country is also worrying since as much as her company will deny these rumors, as long as she doesn't say/post anything, people will continue to spread these harsh criticisms and lies about her. :( Hopefully it will all be resolved soon!
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sk8t3r093. Reason: grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129695

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's scandal, hands all over :heartsh:

photo609465.jpg

While Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are currently swept away in a scandal, how were they on the drama set? SBS "TV News At Night" delivered news about their scandal and how they got along while they filmed the drama "Pinocchio". During an interview with "TV News At Night" before the drama, Park Shin-hye had said, "I've never seen an actor this pretty" and Lee Jong-suk also said, "I think Park Shin-hye is really pretty". Park Shin-hye also said, "I've had tough times when I don't get along with my male partner but not with Lee Jong-suk". On the set of the drama, Park Shin-hye continued to smile even after the 'cut' sign and Lee Jong-suk was seen organizing her hair for her. They seemed very natural 'touching' each other like that. Lee Jong-suk claimed he has fear of attention and when the camera got close to them he held onto Park Shin-hye and said, "I need someone to rely on".

Read more at: tr.im/na5X5

cr. hancinema & Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... :heartsh:
graphics-thank-you-609278.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, librajapan, Jenzzy, BadBat

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129701

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Both are beautiful people, so the rumors won't make them ugly.
Many will love them more.
Shin Hye unnie fighting!!!
Jong Suk could be a very good candidate to be her hubby.
Unnie know who's best for her...she is not child anymore.
Happy Holiday Unnie...
I am glad unnie is abroad at the moments.

I am curious, who will be unnie male leading...could be he is be the target for another dating rumor????

hwunui.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #129705

• hina24
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 139
Why do people fall easily for speculations? There are no hard evidences of them dating, rather than meeting )))) It's really ri :piggyrabbit diculous how the media is trying to suit everything as if they are hiding something. Being an adult person I can see only how they took several pictures of them meeting, but it doesn't say anything. Shin Hye has many close male friends and all of them has gone through many articles like dispatch before everybody believed they are her friends. They met in a cafe, but article also said that there were 2 more people, they took a picture of Shin Hye an Jong Suk and accentuating all the attention on them...))))) Hahahah! It's really obvious that media is making a buzz from nothing. Everybody knew they went to London, her agency members, his agency members, instyle magazine workers went there too, they spent the time with the whole this company))))) they even posted some news back then. Thailand, Hawaii, even China, Channel show everything was already well-known, and Shin Hye and Jong Suk didn't do anything on purpose. And they are not evoking any negative emotions in both Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk fans. We are just happy that they kept their friendship. It would be really shocking if Shin hye and Jong suk were cold to each other. Moreover it's really annoying that they write that everything started from Pinocchio, they've known each other for years already. Poor Hong Ki has got involved in this article as a guy friend, he is well known Park Shin Hye's best friend. And They are worth this friendship. Is it even legal to follow people's private lives? Isn't it intrusion? Somehow it's absolutely ridiculous that media devoted all their time. money, and efforts just to contemplate about those pictures by Dispatch as if they don't have their own position and point of view. There are many other serious problem to write and broadcast about in the world than a great friendship between stars and sneaky pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, fgnuva, sk8t3r093

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129706

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129707

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @kimi and @jhen.....
it's been a while Kimi.....How is school life treating you these days?
Hope all is well sis....

Hmm i read the word 'scandal' in the article posted here
Isn't that word too harsh?......Dating between 2 single people is a scandal?
It just so happen that the 2 are both popular actor and actress....

Enjoy your well-deserved vacation Shin Hye.....fighting!!!

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, narjess89, meyergsi, jhen30
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds