Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150549

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello to all sisters here who love Shin hye and Taec and course special mention to my sis@journoexpat my soul sister here..What a harsh comment by those people about Taec.. well everyone has their own bias for Shin hye let it be..Shin hye knows what is right for her and I believe being a christian she will choose someone who has a big heart too.We can't tell who is she is going to marry someday Taec is a good man with a brain and he knows that being a celebrity is not forever that's why he took up business course and put up his own company so at his young age he knows how to handle himself and he is so simple unlike other idols..I am so happy that Taec is doing well with successful drama endorsement and new album with 4 composition and business on the side and of course lets put up this way quote and quote with someone who inspire him to be good...just be happy with all his achievement this year and more to come...fighting
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150552

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Greetings from me to my beloved sisters here! Hi, I am back after a long time. Hehe :luvluv:

Dear Sis @journoexpat @fgnuva @yummiejeu @Sidy @marthcec15 @avrylle and other sisters, are you guys well? I hope all sisters here are doing well. I am really sorry I didn’t post for a long time because I was really busy with a lot of activities at work and home. Somehow, I was really longing for all of you, sis. I have read and heard lots of news about our Ok-bingu and lovely Shinhye through social media regarding their drama and other projects and I feel really happy to hear that. Nothing’s gonna change my love for them, our “unofficial couple” of Oksunbong. Hehe ;) Somehow, the news about Taecyeon (Mr. Sunshine) that he sent a coffee truck to lovely Shinhye at her filming set (doctors) has made my heart flutter, haha :D and this month is really precious for us because the breaking news about them just came again, Mr. Sunshine just talked about Shinhye on SBS Live Radio, thanks to Choi Hwa Jung who has teased and fished Taecyeon to deliver the message for Shinhye, haha..so fishy!

Dear sis @journoexpat, I really miss you :’) I just sent you a message and hope you accept it. :) By the way, I am sure that now your spirit becomes up cause Mr. Sunshine and his group members ‘2PM’ will come back with their new album and tracks. I am also so fond about it. I always appreciate what you have done for Taecyeon and 2PM, it seems you never get tired to give us the news about him, especially before his enlistment in the army.

Sending lots of hugs and love to all sisters here. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150555

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I admire him for being courageous enough to express his admiration for Shin Hye. And from what he answered, it seems to me hes pretty much aware of those other people who sent her love thru food carts. Funny Taec, he wears his heart on his sleeves! Anyway, if you guys can watch the second part of the interview, one fan asked him if he likes a woman who cooks very well, and he answered Yes, I like it! The MC teased him again about Shin Hye being a good cook since she watched it on 3 meals a day, and TY laughed about it and commented about the show him being put on the spot. Towards the end of the 2nd part, one fan asked what he wants to eat for lunch? TY replied he hasnt eaten lunch yet paused amd thought of Shabu Shabu!!! Haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150556

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
simons wrote:
I admire him for being courageous enough to express his admiration for Shin Hye. And from what he answered, it seems to me hes pretty much aware of those other people who sent her love thru food carts. Funny Taec, he wears his heart on his sleeves! Anyway, if you guys can watch the second part of the interview, one fan asked him if he likes a woman who cooks very well, and he answered Yes, I like it! The MC teased him again about Shin Hye being a good cook since she watched it on 3 meals a day, and TY laughed about it and commented about the show him being put on the spot. Towards the end of the 2nd part, one fan asked what he wants to eat for lunch? TY replied he hasnt eaten lunch yet paused amd thought of Shabu Shabu!!! Haha

Dear sis@simons, thanks for this information sis :) I haven't seen any eng sub of part 2 but I will keep watch and will definitely watch it :) Is there any chance you speak Korean? If you do, I envy you because you don't have to wait for english sub.

Yup, like you, I admire Taec for being brave and consistent with his answer when it comes to Shin Hye. And just like Nickhun said Taec never lies and that you can put your trust in him :) I really like the MC, who by the way was his onscreen mother in "Wonderful Days" and calls him "son". She was squealing and sounding so happy when Taec answered her question about Shin Hye and just like a mom, she really pushed Taec on the subject as if she is trying to get the ideal daughter -in-law for his son :)
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, klebis, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150557

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I can understand a little bit but I'm not fluent enough to translate everything... Hehe No rush for Taec, I feel like Taec is just putting it out there that he admires her a lot for what she is but because of his impending military duty, He's not in a hurry to pursue things yet. But then again, since he took the step of being friends with her, we'll just have to see how it goes for them. I must say they make a good team and even better couple in the future😃
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150558

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
simons wrote:
I can understand a little bit but I'm not fluent enough to translate everything... Hehe No rush for Taec, I feel like Taec is just putting it out there that he admires her a lot for what she is but because of his impending military duty, He's not in a hurry to pursue things yet. But then again, since he took the step of being friends with her, we'll just have to see how it goes for them. I must say they make a good team and even better couple in the future😃

I agree with you sis@simons,I think he just wanted her to know that he is interested and perhaps also to the so-called "competition" :) Hey, even Shin Hye said in her interview on TMAD that she was confident that whatever activity she would carry out with Taecyeon, they would make a great team :)
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150559

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis @journoexpat and sis @sagitrandra and other sis who keep this thread alive. Been tied up with work as I finish a number of projects before the year ends. Thanks for greetings and thoughts. My apologies for not participating too often. My internet service has also been quite erratic, don't know if it is the weather.

Did watch the videoclip sent by one of the sisters, with subs too. As someone said, TY seems to wear his heart on his sleeves. And the emcee seemed to prod him to do so. Seemed she was nudging him to confess really.

Let's wait what PSH will say or do in response. Am hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. Knowing that PSH is quite prudent when it comes to these things, it might be she won't give her response in public but would rather connect with him (if she so wishes) in private. Since a few summers back when nasty rumors about her dating spilled out, she had said very little about the guys in her life... except that one Taiwanese male star who expressed interest in working with her, I forget who it was. So it is possible she and TY are connecting after the interview but privately.

Thanks all sisters who keep the site alive with news, comments, etc. Take care everyone. Keep posting and keep us posted. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150567

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
2PM's Promise (I'll Be) Taecyeon wrote this song :ding:

Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by avrylle19.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150568

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Taecyeon's tweet last night.
image-26.jpeg

this is the eng trans..I know this will come and he always says this in their concerts in Japan..but I'm not prepared to send him in the Military service :( :cry ..I believed he wants to enter early next year as he once said in an interview :cry
image-27.jpeg
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by avrylle19.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150575

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
avrylle19 wrote:
Taecyeon's tweet last night.
image-26.jpeg

this is the eng trans..I know this will come and he always says this in their concerts in Japan..but I'm not prepared to send him in the Military service :( :cry ..I believed he wants to enter early next year as he once said in an interview :cry
image-27.jpeg

WHAT!!!...HOW CAN HE PURSUE SHINHYE-YAH IF HE ENTERS THE MILITARY SERVICE..HUHUHU
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, anoasys, avrylle19, klebis
Time to create page: 2.420 seconds