Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144120

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
OMG, sis @marthcec15 it's really cute that Taec just had fantalk on Twitter yesterday and his replies were so funny and now we can see those trolls again, hahahaha =D Cannot stop laughing reading that. Lol =X Thank you for the translation sis @marthcec15 :kiss: What actually happened with Mr. Sunshine yesterday? Was he okay or just nothing to do? Kekekeek :D
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sagitandra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144127

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
journoexpat wrote:
Another good news Taec appeared in a media presentation this morning at the Mobile Video Platform 'Oksusu' Media Day.

oksusu3.jpg

He is one of the endorsers for Oksusu :) Notice the hair sis@fgnuva :)

credit as tagged

Ah haha! Yes! He must have put a lot of mousse on that! :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144128

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sagitandra wrote:
Sis @yummiejeu No need to wonder sis, Hahaa =D Taec is an unpredictable guy and he is expert at hiding something especially his feeling. I said before that only extraordinary people can read his mind and know him really well. :onhot: I guess Nichkhun is one of his close friends who knows it really well so we can just interrogate Khun for this case why Mr. Sunshine was so very vague about his ideal type recently. Lol :-V Oh sorry sis, I forgot, the person who also knows him so well is Seojin, I bet he will give us the right answer candidly what actually happened behind it. Hahaha :wahaha :-V

Wait, sisters @Sagitandra and @yummiejeu, so did Taecyeon initially liked girls who were bit shorter? Could he have been kind of influenced by the We Got Married episodes with Gui-gui? And when he mentioned something about difference in age and difference in experiences or exposure to life, could our Mr. Sunshine be referring to the two "idol ladies" he worked with in Dream High, and the other ladies maybe he has been around while working with JYP?

If his thoughts about his "ideal girl" or his preferences for a lady friend seems to be changing, it simply shows he's been thinking about it and has kind of shifted his perspectives probably from what he has "learned" or realized after being around ladies during the past year/months. Interesting.

(Sidebar: Does PSH kind of figure somewhere there, do you think sisters?)

BTW, what's Taecyeon up to these days? Haven't seen much about him in FB. He had his eye surgery.. does he have to rest for a long time after that lasik surgery? It looks like it's relatively common, a laser surgery of some sort where a flap is created or something like that in the eye. Sounds scary... yayy! But the Sunshine guy will always be mr. Sunshine... he'll manage.

Nice to see Eddy's shots. Am quite happy he seems to be doing well in Taecyeon's house. However, he still reminds me of his mom Minky and brother Sappy, and can't help feeling sad....

Sisters, do we have any news about Taecyeon's upcoming drama or movie? I suppose he has to wait for the eye to be completely healed and for it to adjust to the normal light before he faces those bright lights when he shoots.

Missing the Oksunbong couple.... ottoke? What to do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144129

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
journoexpat wrote:
I already placed my votes for both Taec and Shin Hye, sis@avrylle. I usually don't like to take part in such polls but I did that for you because I think the two are lucky to have you as their fan who really takes time to see them win these surveys :) So hats off to you sis :luvluv:

Anyway, I leave you with Taec's pics minus make-up and I hate this boy for having good skin despite going to sleep without removing his make up whenever 2PM or him has multiple appearances. There was this video where his members said if Taec was really exhausted, he did not even take time to wash off his make up. And then Junho added: "but look at his skin (meaning still flawless) :D

nomakeup1.jpg

credit as tagged

First of all, sorry sis@avrylle I wasn't able to cast in my vote. As sis@journoexpat hinted, I am one of those who got busy soon as the new year set in. mianhe.

And yes, I too envyTaecyeon's flawless facial skin... ah but he's still young, perhaps the skin can still take that much of an "abuse" (if I can call it that), ha! ha!

With his personality and his good looks, I hope he'll sometime soon announce he's trying out dating... he deserve a little happiness don't you think? That kind of nice feeling when one knows there's a special person who also feels the same way... Wait! where's Cupid anyway? It's February next week, got to work hard Cupid!
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144130

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Got to confess, I've been watching Dream High again... Maybe when I finish that will do Wonderful Days again... even if it seems to have this sad theme, there are many funny scenes... especially when Taecyeon loses his temper and kicks around... amusing, because we know in real life he's not like that... so it's amusing how he kind of acts like a hooligan or gangster. He acts that way in one scene kicking stuff, etc. then the next scene he's being very submissive to his mom and attentive to his sister (in Wonderful Days) or to his friends (in Dream High). Interesting all four of the main cast of Dream High who seemed to be a bunch of young unpolished teen stars (although all four did great acting I think)... and now look at them four... they've gone a long way. (I am referring of course to Taecyeon, Wooyoung, IU and Suzy.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144131

• pochacco
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 87
The way Taec replied his fan makes me smile. He is so realistic, funny, and knows how to entertain people =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144132

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:

Wait, sisters @Sagitandra and @yummiejeu, so did Taecyeon initially liked girls who were bit shorter? Could he have been kind of influenced by the We Got Married episodes with Gui-gui? And when he mentioned something about difference in age and difference in experiences or exposure to life, could our Mr. Sunshine be referring to the two "idol ladies" he worked with in Dream High, and the other ladies maybe he has been around while working with JYP?

If his thoughts about his "ideal girl" or his preferences for a lady friend seems to be changing, it simply shows he's been thinking about it and has kind of shifted his perspectives probably from what he has "learned" or realized after being around ladies during the past year/months. Interesting.

(Sidebar: Does PSH kind of figure somewhere there, do you think sisters?)

BTW, what's Taecyeon up to these days? Haven't seen much about him in FB. He had his eye surgery.. does he have to rest for a long time after that lasik surgery? It looks like it's relatively common, a laser surgery of some sort where a flap is created or something like that in the eye. Sounds scary... yayy! But the Sunshine guy will always be mr. Sunshine... he'll manage.

Nice to see Eddy's shots. Am quite happy he seems to be doing well in Taecyeon's house. However, he still reminds me of his mom Minky and brother Sappy, and can't help feeling sad....

Sisters, do we have any news about Taecyeon's upcoming drama or movie? I suppose he has to wait for the eye to be completely healed and for it to adjust to the normal light before he faces those bright lights when he shoots.

Missing the Oksunbong couple.... ottoke? What to do?

Welcome back sis@fgnuva, seem everyone has been busy lately. Actually I watched one of his old variety show MNET Scandal in 2009 (early years of 2pm) where every episode has different idols dating regular people for one week. Taec participated in one episodes and dated a consultant. There was one scene where Taec and his 2pm guys were in the same room with the girl and her friend. Taec was being courteous and offered food to the girl's friend (she is short and cute) first. It turned out the girl that Taec was dating for the week was tall about 170 cm and the guys said Taec likes short, cute girls (like her friend) and she doesn't quite fit in. So sis@fgnuva, it appears he liked short, cute girls in his early years...when they first started. This was before he did WGM with Gui Gui. But his ideal type kept changing through the years. He liked Ha Ji Won and thought she was 168cm, so for a long time that was his ideal height. Then he liked girls who are not picky eaters and like to eat. And now recently he likes "everyone", doesn't have to be short and cute anymore. You never know with Taec, he is very private, only he would know. :-V

You must have missed the earlier post about his lasik surgery. He recovered and is fine now since he just did an event for Oksusu and there was also snapchat of him cooking spaghetti.

Eddy look so groomed, he doesn't look like Minki. He only looks like Minki when he isn't groomed. I prefer the original natural way.

No, havent' heard anything about dramas or movies. He will be more busy with 2pm concerts in Thailand and Japan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144133

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
A warm welcome to newcomer to this thread, sis@pochacco. Feel free to read about our Mr. Sunshine and don't forget to read back to the older posts so it will keep you up to date. :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144134

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@fgnuva, Even though it's Feb. and cupid arrows should be flying, don't think it will hit Taec yet. I don't think he is the type that will date right now since he won't have the time. He will be doing the last 2pm concerts before he enlist in the military. Then he will be gone for 2 years...don't think he will make the girl wait for him that long. Don't know what's going to happen when he returns from the military in 2019. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #144140

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Hey Ladies
I literally have five minutes and thought I would spend them checking on my 2 favorite actress and actor...

Even though I have little time to log in and write about my girl crush and guy crush, I do read everything yummiejeu, fgnuva,
Sagitandra, marthcec15 and journoexpat write about them on the OK Taecyeon forum.....along with all the other fan writers on this site....
Just want to say thank you ladies for the above and beyond effort you make to keep their fans informed....
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, journoexpat, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.982 seconds