Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132660

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Yes sis@fgnuva Assembly's recent episode is getting more interesting. Aide Choi returned so they are making big plans for the campaign of Assemblyman. Hopefully Dramacool will release the English sub early just like episode 9.

Of course our dashing Taecyeon is so perfect wearing suits. How can he looks so perfect? The height, built, not too much muscles, very masculine just like sis Sonia said, you can trust your life to him and most importantly his character.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132672

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis@Marthcec15 so far I've seen Ep 9 thru the link you posted. Pls post also the link for succeeding episodes if you can. For some reason I can't access it from Google or YouTube directly. Your link helps thanks!

Yeah I agree it's his height his face and his build as well as his positive personality that make him such an attractive person. I have to admit I extremely liked 2 male leads of PSH before but having seen our Oksunbong bingu I have to say the others kind of pale in comparison. :)

Our Oksunbong farmer is intelligent bright and smart too.
1. He grew the seedlings on his own that very first episode. (Seo-jin asked his mom/sis to do it.)
2. He searched internet for recipes. He finds information on his own and knows where to find it.
3. He thinks of how to solve problems. He bought fire starter bcoz the first time the matches were wet and couldn't light.
4. He had hard time bending on the low stove so he added bricks to make it higher.
5. He had the design of the oven in his mind and worked according to his idea (which was correct, again maybe he googled it). :)
6. When they were grinding the peas (?) in that episode with Kim Ha-neul it was he who thought maybe they needed to cut the peas first before putting in the millstone. And he was right it worked they quickly got the paste needed to cook the meal. (sorry I forgot was it peas or something?)
7. In the same episode I remember it rained & they were given umbrellas and at first everyone was holding the umbrellas while eating. It was our bingu farmer who thought of hanging them on the branches of the tree. Brilliant!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132684

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Dear Sis@fgnuva, I can't agree with you more about everything you've said about OK Bingu.
He seems so down to earth and fun to be with, hope he and Shin Hye can be true friends after 3MAD, at the very least :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132703

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Our dear Taecyeon for Lotte Duty Free

image-191.jpg

image-192.jpg

image-193.jpg

image-194.jpg

image-195.jpg

image-196.jpg

image-197.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132707

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis@BadBat, it's a reasonable hope for us... that PSH and our bingu farmer will strike a good friendship during this time. According to sis@Jenzzy, PSH is to leave for Taiwan today or tonight for FM in Taiwan tomorrow? So by this time she has already left the Oksunbong farmhouse. We'll just have to wait two weeks for the episodes, and us who need Engl subs, maybe a month... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132708

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
He should have modeled for Lotte long time ago... but I guess this is the right time as he has matured a bit and his face and body are in the right form. :) I hope Taecyeon gets into a comedy series or fun drama. No romantic dramas please....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132709

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Ahem! In the Lotte Duty Free photos... Is Taecyeon and Nikhun running after PSH in their motorbike? :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132710

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Ah sisters, I've been looking at Taecyeon's photo over and over... and wondering how come he looks so good... so very differently good compared to other male stars... How come there is some "brightness" in his smile and on his face.... And I'm guessing, it's because he has a positive heart and mind, an almost innocent kind of thinking and it's that positivity that he exudes, that comes out when he is photographed...

There was an interview I think after their 2PM world tour before. I had already posted this, but please indulge me and repeat. He was asked why he seems to have this positive attitude. His reply was quite uncommon: He said, he always thinks of what would be the worst that could happen... and when the worst does not happen, he is happy at least it didn't happen. (Is that being pessimistic? Or just realistically preparing for the worst?)

He was also asked about photographs... he said he did not do much photographing himself... but if he is photographed badly, he thinks there have been a lot of bad photos in the internet and nothing could be worse that some of those bad photos.

I cannot describe his way of thinking... but this is quite interesting, and it's an attitude that reflects this guy has got some mature thinking in that bingu head of his. Don't you think. And it is this positive attitude that shines out, it can't be helped. This is what makes our Oksunbong farmer different from all the other male stars, they just pale in comparison (am repeating myself). :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132711

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
fgnuva wrote:
He should have modeled for Lotte long time ago... but I guess this is the right time as he has matured a bit and his face and body are in the right form. :) I hope Taecyeon gets into a comedy series or fun drama. No romantic dramas please....

Sis @fgnuva, Taecyeon and the rest of 2PM are models of Lotte Duty Free since 2013. And the photo of Taecyeon and Nikhun is separate with Shinhye, I just made a collage for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #132712

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Sis @fgnuva, I watched Taecyeon in "The Human Condition" : Living Without Stress episode , he really is a happy person. When the cast asked him what makes him stress, he said that aside from the longevity of an artist like him, nothing makes him stress because in everything he does he gives his best so being frustrated, feeling pressure and being less happy won't change anything. And he always think of the worst case, example on the premier of his movie "Marriage Blue", he thinks that maybe people will come out before the movie ends but that never happened so he felt proud. He also have high happiness index of 98 , in the episode he said that 98 only because he has not found his other half yet :luvluv: at around 26:31 of the second episode of "The Human Condition" , actually, Taecyeon's guesting has five parts. It's fun to watch because they also have a mission, and Taecyeon's mission is to say hello, share an umbrella and even to hug a woman passing on a busy street. When the cast saw that he fulfills his mission easily, they made it difficult by saying Taecyeon should get a light kiss from a passerby. As the mission was not an easy one, he started to get anxious as people started rejecting him but he continued to try so when finally he received a kiss, he danced joyously in the middle of the street. I'll post the second part wherein he said his happiness index of 98, because he has not yet find his better half, just check the other parts for his mission.

image-198.jpg

image-199.jpg

image-200.jpg

image-201.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by marthcec15.
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds