Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133457

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Taecyeon looks handsome in suit, with eye glasses like a professional.
:luvluv:

Thank you sis @marthcec15 and, @ fgnuva for sharing the episodes of Assembly.

we know that Taecyeon and family migrated and lived in Bedford, Massachussets for seven years.
Her's a clip do him speaking to GOT7 Jackson in English. man he is good ! Cute ! :)

cr: Eli Mac
:heartsh:

His Twitter is ...@taeccool
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, jechelle_kate

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133472

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Yes sis@Nu2me Taecyeon looks very professional and I think that's what he hopes to be that's why he is in graduate school. I hope he pursues it till he finishes his graduate degree. Hope PSH catches up with him. They're both still young.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133474

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Yes sis @fgnuva......I read it and heard it from my friend that he is taking up his masters degree now
That is indeed very impressive Ok Taecyeon :)

He looks very intelligent in this gif LOL.....aside from looking like he just woke up

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Hpouo, jechelle_kate

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133482

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yeah sis@Nu2me. Thanks for info. I was kind of delighted to learn a few months back that Taecyeon does speak English. I think after PSH episodes in 3MAD I looked for more info about Taecyeon and watched his We Got Married episodes with Chinese star Gui-gui. Have you seen those? He spoke to her in English and am not sure if his accent was the Bedford one. He spoke it with a little sweetness. Quite different from his tone when speaking in Korean.

You mentioned his Twitter handle is it easy to follow him on Twitter?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133483

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Jenzzy you mentioned you'll be out of town till the 30th & the signal where you will be might be poor. Looking at the clip of Taecyeon sleepy which you posted, any girl will not mind how he looks after getting up.ha! ha!

It was crazy early this morning I had to manage my email with so many posts unread. Now am back to normal. Take care wherever you are.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133485

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Marthcec15 can you please post again the link for Assembly Ep 12? Thanks much!

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133487

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hello sisters @nu2me, @Jenzzy, @fgnuva episode 12 of Assembly link
t.co/m1f0JZrh9n

I cried a little in episode 11 &12, the Assemblyman already know that Taecyeon's character is the son of his dead friend and Taecyeon already know that he misunderstood the Assemblyman so he destroyed all the evidences that he was supposed to use to accuse Assemblyman of graft. Assemblyman also use Taecyeon as an example in his debate regarding the regulation of housing and also the Assemblyman did a Filibuster or like he will speak on the podium to protest the appointment of corrupted prime minister, he was in a podium for 25 hours without going to the toilet. The drama is well-written and well-acted and will give us idea how our legislators are coming up with all these laws.

Taecyeon with eyeglasses is very handsome, actually with or without, his physique is very manly like you can depend on him. He really is studious I watched in his interview that if ever did he did not become an idol he will be still studying, and I admire him that even he is an idol he continues his school, graduated with a business administration degree and now mastering International Studies in prestigious Korea University. Even in 3MAD sometimes he wakes up with his glasses because he was reading the night before and fell asleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133489

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hey guys I was seeking for a Kdrama to watch mmm i think it's 'Assembly' time hehehehehe thanks dear @marthcec15 for the links :heartsh: :heartsh:

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133491

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@Marthcec15 for posting the link! Will watch it now. Really it was that touching that you cried? Yes I do agree with you that the script for this drama is quite good. Taecyeon seemed to have made a good choice in accepting his role in this drama.

Ep 11 ended with the assemblyman seeing Taecyeon's character at the gravesite (do they call it that for cremated remains, they can't call it tomb tho) of his father. He'll discover now that Taecyeon's character is the son of his friend who died and whose voice message had given him purpose for wanting to be a successful assemblyman.

We'll probably see in the next episodes a confrontation between the two characters. Will Taecyeon's character leave the house of the assemblyman?

This is the kind of drama PSH needs to get into more and more, characters with impact and depth. Her role in Pinocchio was ok her character was meaningful except the romantic scenes diminish the impact of her character there. If they didn't have it i think she would have been remembered more for her dramatic scenes than her kissing scenes and intimate scenes with KJS. Pity.
Her character there was torn between exposing her very own mother in her desire to be true to her responsibility as a news reporter. Her hidden feelings for the character of LJS kind of put a weakness in her otherwise strong and remarkable character. Toward the end i lost interest in the drama it was bit nauseating.
The drama had a great theme but we lost that along the way because there was just too much romantic suggestions in many scenes. In the end people forgot the main plot which was the issue if truth in news reporting and instead went bit low in focusing on the romance between the two lead characters. I felt it lost its impact. It got nominated in some awards grp but sadly lost even if the main theme was quite unique and relevant to our current time.

I hope she gets better role offers where her character leaves a mark in the minds of viewers.

In Assembly (as well as in Wonderful Days) Taecyeon's character has some depth that's why his acting skills tho not yet too perfect are noticed. His characters don't get too embroiled in romantic stuff.

I guess for PSH she looks attractive they can't help but sprinkle her character always with romantic overtures. This is the same for Heirs. Daughter of a maid trying to support herself thru school. All that character got lost in her fighting for her love. Ah but she & LMH really did portray their roles well. They left some impression in viewers i think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133492

OMG! This is so cute!
Jenzzy wrote:
Yes sis @fgnuva......I read it and heard it from my friend that he is taking up his masters degree now
That is indeed very impressive Ok Taecyeon :)

He looks very intelligent in this gif LOL.....aside from looking like he just woke up

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, marthcec15
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds