Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133493

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hi sis @fgnuva......now i find 'Assembly' interesting to watch
I just finished watching the 3MAD episode with Kim Ha Neul and find it really funny
i am updating myself with the 3MAD episodes in time for Shin Hyes this coming weeks
Oh yes sis i will be out of town on the 27th till the 30th......
so better update me on the 3MAD episode this Friday......Big thanks :)

Welcome to PSHIC sis @jechelle_kate......
yes we all find Taecyeon cute LOL
Come and join us in the other threads as well
Meet our other sisters too.....feel the warmth here
im sure you will have a great time spazzing with us

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, marthcec15, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133496

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah Teacyeon's flying... so many to backtrack ! Thank u for all the postings n comments... I enjoyed reading them.. Thanks to sis @fgnuva, @jenzzy, @narjess, @marthcec @jechelle Kate and all the Teacyeon lovers here ;)
:heartsh:

Btw, I have to catch up on his drama Assembleman.
And Taecyeon's Global WGM I was able to watch them... Was laughing :lol: also feel bad for him as Chinese star Gui-gui is quite a fun character but not for WGM... I see some frustration... he was like a yes ma'am boyfriend to her. She was a riot with her wants for him to do. :lol:

Like everyone here, I'm excited to watch 3MAD... am also keeping my fingers crossed that work load won't be demanding so I could fangirl here... Sigh the timing is the keyword me :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133501

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis@Nu2me ah so you did watch WGM episodes huh? Wasn't it hilarious? Am amused by your description of Taecyeon being a "yes, ma'am" kind of boyfriend. If you. Watched Jung Yong-hwa's WGM episodes with a member of a girls' group I forgot her name Seo something, he (JYH) was also like that. I wonder if that's typical of young Korean men? Try watching also Wonderful Days it's nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133502

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Jenzzy nice to see you online. Have some catching up to do also on 3MAD. I get to watch it on Ch 75 cable around 11am Sundays. Eng subs. But reception can be so poor it's straining to the eyes.

Take care on your trip. Are you going to Sagada? Or Leyte maybe?

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133503

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Marthcec15 thanks again for the link to Ep 12 just finished watching it (with dozing off moments as I am quite tired ha! ha!). And yes my tears were forming seeing how our assemblyman was pleading for the appointed prime min not to take the position. He was doing so out of love for his country and countrymen. Oh if only we had such an assemblyman in my own country.

And yes it seems the character of Taecyeon has turned around and repented from his plan to destroy the assemblyman.

But as Ep 12 ends it seems as if it will be his deception regarding his real identity (that he is really the son of the assemblyman's friend and coworker who died) that will cause the downfall of the assemblyman. It'll be exciting to see how this plot unfolds. Of course I think it'll be a happy ending but how the writer develops the story to end up victoriously is worth the wait.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133504

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sisters in this topic! Everyone's been busy following Taecyeon in 3MAD Assembly and his other acting/ guesting shows. But no one's talking about his concerts etc with 2PM. there seems to be a lot on his group 2PM. Including music videos and the making of those videos and guestings as a group. You'll find more about Taecyeon's personality and true character in some of those. There's even a video of him riding the bus (old) and him in school cafeteria and listening to lectures. Try watching those too. Enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133505

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
fgnuva wrote:
Hi sis@Jenzzy nice to see you online. Have some catching up to do also on 3MAD. I get to watch it on Ch 75 cable around 11am Sundays. Eng subs. But reception can be so poor it's straining to the eyes.

Take care on your trip. Are you going to Sagada? Or Leyte maybe?

Going to Camiguin with friends sis @fgnuva :) nice to see you here too
Praying for good weather on those days.....

My eyes are tired too watching 3MAD.....
But its all worth it!

Here are pics of Taecyeon for 2pm this time

CNGYQk1UcAAvRj4.jpg

CNGYQ5UUwAAi7rk.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133506

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sisters have you all seen 2PM's My House music videos? There are about 6 different versions. You'll see Taecyeon's dancing skills more and find out why or how he suddenly breaks into impromptu dancing in 3MAD

Don't know if they (2PM) have returned from Japan but in one post it seems Taecyeon likes going abroad bcoz he said he has a chance to sleep when he is abroad. He also admitted to being very tired. This s kinda worrying. He's about overexhausting himself. It's good 3MAD filming is over and Assembly is probably also about to pack up. But they just announced more concerts or events with 2PM in October. And I guess diligent student that he is he's working around his class schedule and maybe catching up on his reading assignments while filming or maybe late at night or early mornings. When will he even have time to date or even think about PSH? (am partly teasing here) I hope his agency doesn't overbook him. :o
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133508

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hello sis @jechelle_kate you got your account back or you have register again ??
Anyway Happy to see your post :) Welcome to PSHIC :heartsh: :heartsh:

Hey sis @jenzzy are you going on vacation ???

sis @fgnuva you are right we didn't talk about his concert with 2PM and his other works,
Personnally i want to know more about him :)

Here is Taecyeon's smiles :lol:

So cute hehehehe

A8513689-26.jpg

2PM-Taecyeon-Pictures-Collection.jpg

Taecyeon-e1361902656960.jpeg

tumblr_l48eflzOdr1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m03i9uS1kH1qzz178o1_500.gif

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133514

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Dear sisters in this topic didn't we read it somewhere that Assembly has what 14, 16 or 18 episodes? If last week we had Ep 11 & 12 the drama series must be coming to its climax and end sometime soon? I. Wonder how many more episodes and weeks are left. Does anyone know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds