Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133515

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Take care sis@Jenzzy and friends. Enjoy the adventure. It's off the coast of Iligan? Isn't that where the submerged cross and cemetery are? Be safe
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133517

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Narjess89 thanks for the posts of Taecyeon smiles. Yes it's fun to watch the 2PM MV esp the My House there must be at least 6 versions and talk about elegant settings the set designer/s did excellent job. Taecyeon dances so well. And so do the other guys. The choreographer and dance instructor deserve applause too.

I like also those MVs where they bring their stage props. There is an old MV where they bring in and sit on folding chairs and then leave in the end carrying their chairs.

There is one I think it's recently recorded where they are all wearing suits and they use their ties as props. I think it's titled "I'm your man".

Last night I also saw making of Taecyeon's own composition "Call me my name". I don't search for these I just get them in my email and when I open the link it opens to other links to 2PM video clips. I guess they can be found in google by just typing the titles and "2PM".
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133519

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Narjess89, thanks for collecting Taecyeon smiles.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133534

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
You are welcome sis @fgnuva :heartsh: :heartsh:
i always enjoy your posts my dear :lol: thanks for the info about 2PM :) i've alreadi listened to "My House" and i like it :ding:

Nice performance :luvluv:

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133537

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Some more of 2PM, enjoy :bingo:

I like this version too

2PM Dance Practice

2PM Dance Practice with eye contact, too cute

I wished they had made more MV's for this album, No.5 :(

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133539

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
Just going back a few pages ...
fgnuva wrote:
Thanks sis@Marthcec15 for posting the link! Will watch it now. Really it was that touching that you cried? Yes I do agree with you that the script for this drama is quite good. Taecyeon seemed to have made a good choice in accepting his role in this drama.

Ep 11 ended with the assemblyman seeing Taecyeon's character at the gravesite (do they call it that for cremated remains, they can't call it tomb tho) of his father. He'll discover now that Taecyeon's character is the son of his friend who died and whose voice message had given him purpose for wanting to be a successful assemblyman.

We'll probably see in the next episodes a confrontation between the two characters. Will Taecyeon's character leave the house of the assemblyman?

This is the kind of drama PSH needs to get into more and more, characters with impact and depth. Her role in Pinocchio was ok her character was meaningful except the romantic scenes diminish the impact of her character there. If they didn't have it i think she would have been remembered more for her dramatic scenes than her kissing scenes and intimate scenes with KJS. Pity.
Her character there was torn between exposing her very own mother in her desire to be true to her responsibility as a news reporter. Her hidden feelings for the character of LJS kind of put a weakness in her otherwise strong and remarkable character. Toward the end i lost interest in the drama it was bit nauseating.
The drama had a great theme but we lost that along the way because there was just too much romantic suggestions in many scenes. In the end people forgot the main plot which was the issue if truth in news reporting and instead went bit low in focusing on the romance between the two lead characters. I felt it lost its impact. It got nominated in some awards grp but sadly lost even if the main theme was quite unique and relevant to our current time.

I hope she gets better role offers where her character leaves a mark in the minds of viewers.

In Assembly (as well as in Wonderful Days) Taecyeon's character has some depth that's why his acting skills tho not yet too perfect are noticed. His characters don't get too embroiled in romantic stuff.

I guess for PSH she looks attractive they can't help but sprinkle her character always with romantic overtures. This is the same for Heirs. Daughter of a maid trying to support herself thru school. All that character got lost in her fighting for her love. Ah but she & LMH really did portray their roles well. They left some impression in viewers i think.

I agree with you Sis@fgnuva, I really want Shin Hye to get a role with substance so it can show her talents more :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133541

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
2PM had a sold out concert 2PM HOUSE PARTY in Japan last Saturday and Sunday. Here are some pics and videos last night. All videos are Taecyeon focused.

My House

Nobody Else

Not The Only One
(Sexy song.....)

Good Man
(Another sexy song, the girl is lucky, i'm jealous hahaha)

image-260.jpg

image-261.jpg

image-262.jpg

image-263.jpg

image-264.jpg

image-265.jpg

image-266.jpg

image-267.jpg

Photos and videos credit to the rightful owners.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133542

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Seems like where ever Taecyeon goes he brings what he learned from Shinhye which is mixing skills in cooking using both hands. This was taken last night after the concert.

#TaecCooking #porridge
via @Jun2dakay instagram

image-268.jpg

image-269.jpg

image-270.jpg

image-271.jpg

image-272.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133543

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
2PM will be releasing their 10th Japanese single called HIGHER on October 21. Here's a MV teaser I'm sure it will be another hit album for them and there will be 8 versions of the single including each member's cover and solo song.

2PM HIGHER Teaser

image-273.jpg

image-274.jpg

image-275.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #133546

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
Thanks Sis@marthcec for the low down on 2PM.
Love the concert vids :heartsh:
Can't wait for their next release.
Time to create page: 0.644 seconds