Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134152

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Assembly Episode 13 was fascinating how in a few scenes Kim Gyu-hwan turns around exposing both himself and the Sec Gen for who they really are. He redeems himself and the Assemblyman stands by his role as the people's representative not just his wife's. This episode shows how corruption among those in government can happen and is happening and why. It ends with our honest assemblyman being lured to the top of the corruption. I cried. The assemblyman and his secretary (played by Taecyeon) are displaying the love between father and son and between good friends. Wonderful episode. No explosive scenes just mildly tempered exchanges between characters. Got to cheer the scriptwriter director and performers. Looking forward to English subtitles of Ep 14. We're nearing climax and end. Hope it's a happy redemptive conclusion. Thanks sis Marthcec15. Have good restful Sunday everyone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134264

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi sis @fgnuva! Good morning! Assembly really is a nice story and well-written. In episode 13, I cried when Aide Choi told Kim Gyu-wan (Taecyeon) that the Assemblyman already know who's son he is. I feel also the burden of Gyuwan that he plans his revenge eventually replaced by admiration to the Assemblyman and without him knowing that Assemblyman knows his identity. Also that scene when Gyuwan thrown water in the face of the Sec. Gen.'s aide and Assemblyman thrown the money to the Bank President.

As for the 2PM show in Thailand, the boys really had a great time with their fan meeting, including that one game that they will put on lipstick and then put their kiss mark on the polaroid or something.

Since Assembly episode 14 English sub took a long time to be release, let's feast our eyes on some pics of Taecyeon in Bangkok fan meeting and while he's in Incheon Airport yesterday.

image-323.jpg

image-324.jpg

image-325.jpg

image-326.jpg

image-327.jpg

image-328.jpg

image-329.jpg

image-330.jpg

All photos are credit to the owners.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134265

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis Marthcec15 I cried too three times I think. when assemblyman said Gyu Hwan took the place of his father when assemblyman told his wife on tv he had to take care of the others too and when Gyu Hwan sent SMS msg to assemblyman. Sorry am so poor at memorizing names of Korean drama character...
Regarding the lipstick thing in Bangkok everyone got to do it? Even Chansung Nikhun Jun K etc? I didn't enjoy it tho. The pics of Taecyeon putting lipstick were sent to my FB and I was bit unnerved and didn't reply to it.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134320

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
When Assembly episode 14 and 3MAD episode 15 English sub was uploaded at the same time, I got confused What I will watch first. But finally decided to watch Assembly since episode 13 was a cliffhanger. On episode 14, the President of Korea (VIP) asked the Sec. Gen. to resign and offered the position of Sec. Gen to Jin Sang Pil, will he accept it? Let's find out on the link below.

Assembly epi. 14 English sub t.co/JEXPF89job

image-331.jpg

image-332.jpg

image-333.jpg

Since there is no preview for the next episode but I think it was mentioned on the latter part of epi 14 that Kim Gyu Hwan (Taecyeon) is taking his civil service exam to be a police officer, here is a picture of Taecyeon together with real policemen at the same time his fanboys.

image-334.jpg

All photos credit to the owners.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134327

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis Marthcec15 once more for the link. You're so reliably diligent.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134382

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Who Is Your Favorite On-Screen Companion For Park Shin Hye- Lee Jong Suk Or 2PM's Taecyeon? [Poll]

calling all 2PM and Ok Taecyeon fans... go and make a poll quiz!!

park-shin-hye-is-adorable-with-lee-jong-suk-and-taecyeon-2.jpg

www.kdramastars.com/

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134395

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
An article about Taecyeon regarding Assembly filming.

www.getitk.com/assembly-ok-taec-yeon-is-...arty-on-set/?lang=en

image-335.jpg

image-336.jpg

image-337.jpg

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134412

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis Marthcec15 for the post of article about Taecyeon. It looks like they've finished filming for the series. By end of this month the series will end. TMAD will also wind up in 2 weeks. I hope Taecyeon gets into another weekly series after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134460

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Sis@fgnuva, Taec should be on the cooking show with some of his band mates from 2PM called "OkJangKhun Recipe.M".
I haven't seen this show yet, it has Wooyoung and Nickkhun with Taec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 8 months ago #134505

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis BadBat for posting the title of the 2PM cooking show. We have a lot to entertain us when TMAD and Assembly go off the air.
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds