Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134630

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Today is 2PM's 7th Anniversary. Yehey! Happy anniversary! In line with that, they had a broadcast at 12:00 KST on Naver V app. You can watch it with this link, but you need to download the "V" app first.

2PM 7th Anniversary Special Live "Let's Stay Together Forever" on 'V'

m.vlive.tv/video/1633

image-342.jpg

image-343.jpg

image-344.jpg

image-345.jpg

image-346.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by marthcec15.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134631

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Assembly episode 15 English sub is out :) thanks to dramacool.com

t.co/4Dxo2eqi7I

image-347.jpg

image-348.jpg

image-349.jpg

image-350.jpg

image-351.jpg

image-352.jpg

image-353.jpg

image-354.jpg

Superb images credit to the rightful owners.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by marthcec15.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134633

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Marthcec15 thanks for the link to Assembly Ep 15. The drama is getting suspenseful. Taecyeon has only few scenes here but I think he'll have more substantive scenes in the next episodes. As always you're first to post the link. Thanks. Here's looking forward to your posts and those of other sisters later this evening. Have fun night everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134712

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Assemblywoman Hong Chan Mi is siding with Jin Sang Pil now and the antagonists are plotting a graft charges and they are using Taecyeon's character as a mole. And Hong Chan Mi will represent him in court. This drama is superb, all the actors did their best. Anticipating four more episodes after this. Assembly, hwaiting! Here's the link for episode 16...

t.co/RcJgHCwGUu

image-358.jpg

image-359.jpg

image-360.jpg

image-361.jpg

image-362.jpg

image-363.jpg

image-364.jpg

image-365.jpg

Photos credit to Okniverse.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134754

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Since marthcec15 thanks again for the link. I am watching it to the part where the assemblyman's things were being seized. The link stalled. But will try again. I feel anxious about how the assemblyman will extricate himself from the situation. It looks like the secretary general is sitting quietly in darkness watching the "fall" of the assemblyman. It'll be interesting to see how the scriptwriter weaves the story to a triumphant conclusion. Wow! THIS is what tv drama SHOULD be don't you think? Sisters do try to watch this drama but watch from the beginning pls. Have good weekend everyone you too sis marthcec15!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134756

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Did Taecyeon Adopt a Puppy From “Three Meals a Day?”

Taecyeon-Eddy.jpg

Taecyeon from “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon County” has been spotted with Minky’s puppy Eddy from the show in his arms. The online community is buzzing with questions wondering if he has adopted Eddy. The online post includes a photo of smiling Taecyeon leaving JYP’s corporate building with Eddy in his arms.

taecyeon-adopts-a-puppy.jpg

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon County” featuring Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, Kim Kwang Gyu with the guest star Park Shin Hye aired their second season’s final episode on September 4.

Aren’t they adorable together?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134815

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks Sis@marthcec and Sis@fgnuva, once 3MAD is finished I will be watching The Assemblyman due to your favourable reviews. It will help me with my withdrawal symptoms from 3MAD :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134824

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
BadBat wrote:
Thanks Sis@marthcec and Sis@fgnuva, once 3MAD is finished I will be watching The Assemblyman due to your favourable reviews. It will help me with my withdrawal symptoms from 3MAD :bingo:

Yes pls do watch Assembly. The acting is mild no screaming no pulling hairs like in Heirs no brutal punches like those of Kim Tan & Yong do (?), and no romantic scenes like those we're used to in PSH dramas. It's just quiet argumentation, withdrawn punches, subtle suggestions and almost inaudible hints of conflict... But the lead character makes us want to believe in heroes again and dream of having such a man of integrity among our politicians. It's what every democracy-loving democracy-believing person would like to follow. Ah but don't believe me too much this is just my opinion. Taecyeon has a key role his character is the pivot around which conflict for the lead character revolves. As I am not familiar with SKorean politics some scenes are quite confusing...but the plot is clearly laid out..it's just exciting how the writer brings the lead character (and the story) to a triumphant end that I expect (and hope) will make one walk away shaking his/her head with a smile saying "Genius!"

And sis BadBat don't forget the Season 1 episodes are still available I think. If these still aren't enough try sitting thru Wonderful Days and its 50 episodes (did I hear a groan?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134855

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks Sis@fgnuva for the recommendations :)

Yes, 50 episodes is a bit daunting I'm just working out a time to get to it. I'm one of those people who start watching I want to finish asap =X

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 10 months ago #134862

Yes!!! I will Thanks!!!
Time to create page: 1.312 seconds