Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136094

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
cr: Cirround- ...
See More
Translate the boyfriend you tac at the university today.

Oh my God!! I can't believe I got, like, tac, at the university!! I just look at him, walk on, and he walked out of the building in that time, I'm freezing blunt, and he's looking at my page to shock and there it is, he's taking can't laugh! I say hi to him and he said, keep moving, and he walked into the building! Even though I'm not a fan of him, but I'm also really excited!!! And He's tall and very handsome, he's real.

cr: Cirround-
Trans ENG cr:pillarsofsalt
Thai Trans WeloveOktaecyeon
Auto-translation Preferences
WeloveOkTaecyeon's photo.

TY.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by avrylle19.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIXAMAY, Jenzzy, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136108

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi ladies, woah, this thread is alive :) Welcome sis@avrylle19 and I am loving all your posts about Taec. I also read about that incident of him riding the bike and shaking hands with the fans. I don't know if Taec still does not own a car because there was a report before of him being photographed taking the subway going to JYP office and an article quoting him that his most expensive possession is his bike which was even a gift from his fans. The vehicle he uses I think is a company van. Very humble just like my Keanu Reeves - ok, never mind that ;) That's why, I was really taken aback by some of the comments before (definitely from the haters) saying before he could take PSH to her "House" (referring to 2PM's recent release), he should buy himself a Porsche or a Mercedes or that yes Taec is good looking but how "loaded" is he? Well, the boy is practical, pragmatic and never materialistic and do not have any air of being a superstar.

And also thank you for that information and a photo of him being back to school:) Good to know that he is back to his studies. However, I have one question, how far is Korea University from Joong Ang University :)

Sis@Marthcec thank you for all the Taec updates :) Still waiting patiently for TMAD and Assembly ep 20 eng sub episodes. Hope they will before Thursday because I will be overseas for an assignment for four days and will not be taking my laptop with me and I don't like to watch the eps just on my cellphone it is not that enjoyable cause my eyesight is no longer that good :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136115

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis Marthcec15 for the pics and the link to Assembly ep 19. It was a nerve-wracking episode wasn't it? But triumphant.
I agree with other netizens who are clamoring for a sequel. The writer is really something. I'm quite happy that tho Taecyeon was supporting cast and not the lead, his role was substantive. It was pivotal all thruout. And he gave good performance. (sidebar: Was that a tear he let go in one scene in this episode? If so he CAN really act then
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136121

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @fgnuva.....nice to see you here

When you are classmates with a Kpop idol......this is what happens.....lucky girls to have selfie with Taecyeon!

CPe1IvfVEAAL337.png

CPe0ymmU8AA4ZO2.png

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136133

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
You are right sis@journoexpat. Taec is a very down to earth kind of guy and you can see that in 3MAD. There is an article about him being the Top 15 Richest K-pop stars at onehallyu.com and yet he lives a simple life riding a bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136136

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Hello, everyone! Newbie here. Been a fan of Taec since 2011 and I happen to adore Shinhye after her 3MAD appearances. *waves*
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136138

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Taec's pretty loaded. He was spotted driving a red sports car to pick up a staff at JYPE early last year and Chinese fans that were camping in front of the company even praised his driving skills..describing it as "fierce" lol. He's also seen driving a BMW i8 (this was confirmed by his fansite masters) very often outside JYPE but he prefers riding his bike most of the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136172

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Jenzzy wrote:
Hello sis @fgnuva.....nice to see you here

When you are classmates with a Kpop idol......this is what happens.....lucky girls to have selfie with Taecyeon!

Sis Jenzzy I won't be surprised if some fans will want to attend graduate school in Korea Nat'l Univ just to see what the Oksunbong farmer is like up close and personal outside the boob tube.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136173

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
With all his recent 2PM concerts and album sales, his drama and variety show appearances, his modeling and endorsements (tho not a lot), not to mention his OkCat biz, it's hard to believe Taecyeon is not fully loaded. He MUST be. It's just that maybe he's remained simple in lifestyle and has been raised as a grounded guy by his parents so maybe he's not the type to kind of carry these material badges around.
In a way perhaps all the unfair & unfavorable stuff said about him (which I think he's very much aware of judging from an interview asking him to comment on those, I think that was in HK for his OkCat biz) had kept him feeling and thinking "ordinary" (he even described himself as "uninteresting" in a radio show) and this has been good for him. Many aunts or "ahjummas" (I could be considered one) admire him as an ideal son or son-in-law material for daughters)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, journoexpat, stannis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #136178

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Welcome to @stannis :) Thank you for all the tidbits about Taec and he is lucky to have such a loyal fan in you :)

Sis@DOH, thank you also for that information that he is one of the 15 richest Kpop stars.

Special hello to Sis@fgnuva who is always there to defend our favorite Oksunbong farmer :)

But, correct me if I'm wrong ( hope you can confirm this @ stannis since you have followed his career for several years), that Taec is one of the idols or the idol who has the most number of solo CFs.

Well all those negative comments were made I guess by people who were trying to match Shin Hye with other actors and idols. Bet, they were really surprised and worried that Shin Hye clicked and was very comfortable being with Taec in a surrounding without luxury and without a script :) And since they cannot say anything about the boy's character and education, they have to nitpick on something :)

But I see Taec having a bright future, be it in his career or personal life. Just like what Sis @Sidy said in her analysis of Taec: "He is extremely intelligent. He is a very competitive individual - quite driven to succeed/be successful. He is multi-talented and willing to try anything - he is very adventurous. He is motivated and thus accomplished."

I believe in our Sis@Sidy's analysis and I have faith in Taec :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, DOH, stannis
Time to create page: 1.291 seconds