Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136180

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @stannis.....thank you for joining us here
Warm welcome to you from the PSHIC family.....
Will be waiting for more updates from you....about Taecyeon
You are welcome too to be with us in the other threads here
so you can know more about Shin Hye :)

Lovely morning / evening to all

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, stannis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136188

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
@journoexpat yes. Taec has quite a lot of solo cfs since 2pm rocketed to fame in 2010. Khun has the most tho but he's following closely behind. 2PM are CF magnets back in their prime and Taec and Khun are always the front runners of their group commercials.
This is their latest one if you guys haven't seen it yet. Most of their TV CFs are lead by either Taecyeon of Nichkhun.

He was also praised by contributing to the 100% increase in sales of Sieg Fahrenheit after he replaced So Jisub in 2014. He's currently modelling for a sports wear brand called Chariot with Miss A's Fei and a news site called Topstarnews reported that they increased the live tv orders by 30%. It's quite amusing so I had to share. hehehehe.

By the way, thank you all for the warm welcome.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136191

• stannis
  • New Star
@fgnuva

2PM fans usually praise because he's a "low maintenance" kind of guy. I think everyone knows that he has the most activities in 2PM so that equates to high earnings.

He showed his room on KBS's Do It Your Way and you'll be shocked on how simple it is. hahaha

He was also voted by 2PM and Hottest as the member who is the most skilled in financial planning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136204

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis stannis for pics of Taecyeon's room. I think I saw a video clip. Is this his room in the house he shares with his parents? He does have only one house doesn't he? Does he have a flat of his own? Or an apartment with his 2PM buddies? (Like JYH had with his CNBlue)
Since you've joined us here might be you're our "resource person" for some stuff about our Oksunbong farmer. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136219

• stannis
  • New Star
@fgnuva He hasn't mentioned about a pad of his own and their contract for the 2PM villa has ended early this year so all the members are staying in their respective houses. Taec's the only one living with his parents but I believe they all live close-by. I bet he doesn't even have time to sleep in his room. He's been filming non-stop since 3MAD and Assembly and been rehearsing for 2PM's korean and japanese concert tours and comebacks. He's also constantly writing songs for their next album. As you can see, the guy always aimed to compose 2PM's title track, but unfortunately the talented Jun.K has always snatched the position. lol. But musically he's evolving. He's one of the most creatively involved members.

Speaking of composer Taec, this is favorite out of his multiple compositions but sadly, he probably forgot about releasing it. lol

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136225

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
hello everybody!

Hottest Collab ‏@hottestcollab 3h3 hours ago
[HCSUBS Release] 150911 #삼시세끼.E18.END (eng subbed) #3MealsADay #옥택연 #Taecyeon www.hottestcolla6.com/150911-episode-18.html
Embedded image permalink
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136228

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
hello ladies! thank you for the warm welcome :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

@marthcec dear thank you for the suggestion of his drama..it will be on my list as WD has a 50 episodes, so I have a long way to go..TY can act..I like the scene where he was stalking his ex-gf and suddenly his twins called him and asking for his where about and he couldn't answer, then suddenly a tear starts to fall :ohmy: ..I hope he can collaborate more with other senior actors so he will enhance his acting skills..his eyes are so expressive...and you have listened to his 2 days DJ stints..a friend told me she's having an eargasm because of his voice I'm looking for a link last night but there's none.

@journoexpat hello! dear no idea of how far is Korea University to and to Shin Hye's university (I forgot the name of the uni :P )

I like to see TY on a one man show..since he's somehow a conversationalist and love to browse the net and knows what's happening around him...maybe he can have this kind of show, guests will be a celebs or an ordinary person..ahahaha..and hope also he can compose a song and ask our Shin Hye to collaborate with him :kiss: :P :kiss: ..this is now for me..sorry for the long post..let's continue to support and show our love with Taecyeon :kiss:

@stannis welcome here and thank for your giving us pieces of info about Taec :)

be bless everyone! :kiss:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136244

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi sis @stannis and welcome to this forum. Thank you for informative bits about our dear Taecyeon. We are looking forward to more posts from you :bingo:

Sis @avrylle19, worry no more we have the podcast link of DJ Taec from Monday till last night and yes his voice is soooooo nice :shy: that even I can't understand him still I keep on listening :luvluv:

image-9.jpeg

Here's the podcast:
MBC FM Starry Night - Special DJ TAECYEON
mini.imbc.com/v2/index.html?page=http://...edata.js?pid=2485176

Photos from last Monday's stint, however no photos were released from last night.

image-10.jpeg

image-11.jpeg

image-12.jpeg

image-13.jpeg

image-14.jpeg

image-15.jpeg

Images credit to: www.mini.imbc.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136329

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
We're coming to the final episode of a masterpiece drama that is Assembly, the whole cast give the performance of their lives. Many times I teared up in this drama that's how amazing it is, since it is a political drama many people are not interested but I can say that they miss the chance to see how dirty politics is. The cast and crew worked hard and I'm proud to say that Taecyeon impressed me with his performance.

Thanks to www.dramacool.com for the English sub:
videoupload.us/drama/video-NzM2NjQ=.html

image-9.png

image-10.png

image-11.png

image-12.png

image-13.png

image-14.png

image-15.png

image-16.png

Beautiful images courtesy of: pethcoco
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136352

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis marthcec15 for the link and photos. Yes it's a nice drama well written and paced. Taecyeon had only just few scenes but he did perform the role well.
It's not the kind of drama that contains highly emotional and explosive scenes of screaming slapping violence and even the usual romantic kissing scenes we are so used to as in other dramas BUT it is both mentally and emotionally provocative that one is always anxious to know what happens next. In all episodes the last scene can be considered a "cliff-hanger".
Thanks sis. Could you kindly check for us the link. I am not able to download it. Much appreciated sis.
Hello and nice day to everyone.
Sidebar: PSH's recent photos in China seem to show her a bit reserved. Let's pray she'll get enough rest for all her activities. Same with Taecyeon who has a month-long series of concerts in Japan this Oct. It'll be a gruelling month I wonder if they're flying in and out every week and how he'll manage with his schooling with this schedule. I wonder in SKorea can studs be allowed to miss class for a month. I guess the univ prof can be understanding and considerate.
Thanks everyone and good day to all wherever you are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19
Time to create page: 0.649 seconds