Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136444

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis @stannis for sharing the interview transcript. It adds to what we know about Taecyeon and confirms some of our ideas about his personality and character. I reckon this interview was late last year or early this year when 3MAD was on recess. I particularly like his describing himself as like "white rice". I thought that was clever. As a whole the interview had depth and was substantive. Funny how he likens Seojin to steak expensive classy delicious and the animals as spam. Himself as rice bringing the best in other yummy side dishes. Like a staple. Isn't that what rice is? Staple food quite essential in every meal but alone won't be enough nor will be delicious. Interesting. Right there you can see how deep the guy thinks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, stannis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136445

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis @avrylle19 it feels quite lonesome without our weekly serving (if I may use that no offense meant) of our precious "white rice". (ordinary and common and maybe without any special taste, white rice is precious for every meal, try eating side dishes without it...ha! ha!)... We've got to find our own way of getting "white rice"...some have resorted to rewatching dramas. Wonderful Days is good alternative since it's long (50 episodes) and it has both funny and dramatic scenes. Taecyeon's video clips can help ease our missing him. Hope you can find solace in these sis avrylle19. Take care.
Dear sisters there is no news yet about any new drama for Taecyeon or PSH is there? They're both in school so maybe we'll all have to wait a bit for the next tv shows of our Oksunbong "unofficial couple" singly or better together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136446

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis @yummiejeu this is quite a change for our Oksunbong farmer. When he first found little pup Minky in the 3MAD house (I think Ep 2 of season 1?) he did laugh at the sight of the pup and even asked why there was such in the house. It kind of suggested he maybe wasn't used to having pets? And thanks for reminding us of that little scene with the cat at the grooming place where he brought Minky for a little touch up. It was so funny the cat jumping on to his lap and Taecyeon trying so hard to avoid it he put his hands up he either didn't want to pet it or couldn't. (was he afraid then of animals?).. But later touched it a bit. It was hilarious to see the so-called 2PM "beast idol" react that way to an animal. I guess he was afraid it would bite because he wasn't familiar with that cat. His touching of Minky suggests probably he's not really afraid of animals in general but only those he doesn't know or who are "strangers" to or with him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136447

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Taking care of a pet really is a good training ground for parenthood or just plain family responsibility. One has to feed it groom it give it a bath amuse it spend for its comfort and stuff like cage or the like etc. So it's really like having to raise a child I think. This is in a way good. Our Oksunbong farmer, "beast idol" rapper composer scholar, businessman is learning more about life particularly "domestic" aspects of it. In fact he started learning way back with Minky. He even got her a sweater or something and a collar didn't he? Except now Eddy lives WITH him in his house.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136448

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Eh guys (or gals I should say) now Taecyeon has another thing common to share with PSH. They both have dog pets. How one's job can change and enrich one's life isn't it? Before 3MAD Taecyeon lived with his parents only now he brought home a pet to take care of. That is something. We'll probably see more pics and video clips of Eddie on Taecyeon's page. Nice. (sidebar: One more excuse to see PSH. Dialogue: Shinhye, how do you take care of a pup when....? )
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136449

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Sis @ fgnuva, yes funny.... beast idol afraid of furry beasts. He did mention in earlier TMAD that he only likes Minki but I guess that now includes Minki's kids.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136452

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hi Sis@fgnuva....we will let u indulge in your imagination :D
Knowing Taec, he will not call PSH about how to take care of puppies but will just read it up. =D (But we all wish that he would just get his courage up to be the one to make the first move, right.)
When he told Minky that he would take good care of Eddy and that she should take care of herself, I really teared up. Because of his promise to Minky you can see how loving he is to Eddy and Eddy resembles Minky in most ways that's why he adopted him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, BadBat, fgnuva, stannis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136464

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
BTW Sis@fgnuva, @jurnoexpat and @Sidy, Have you checked out okniverse.net?
There might be some videos that interests you about Taec and/or 2PM.
Love to hear about your observation later. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136513

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
uri Taecyeon at the airport heading to Hainan, China for his Meet & Greet with Kiehl's.

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136525

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Ah yes sis@DOH you're right. Taecyeon is the self-taught internet learner. He learned some recipes from the internet he quipped once in 3MAD. I forgot about that little detail about Taecyeon. So yes chances are he wont ask her.. Maybe he'll compare practical notes? If and when he musters the courage?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, DOH
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds